PDA

View Full Version : End Of Season Mag - The Farewell Issue

Adonis
06-03-2013, 11:02 PM
~End of Season Mag~
Produced by: Adonis

OK, lets start here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxLCS86NvHw

In Opening – Verses and topics will all be up and posted by tomorrow evening. So all the debate about seedings and how many make playoffs are almost over. We've been having a debate over if there should be 12 or 14 competitors in the playoffs. The First two people out thus far are TopicalDood5 and Witty. Just saying. Also we could potentially still have Keith or ZeeDee sign in and further complicate, or in my mind, simplify shit. We'll see.

This week all Tracks will be by LE$. Some southern artist someone just put me up on and I'm feeling his shit. He just dropped a new mixtape you can cop for free here-->... http://the-milk-crate.blogspot.com/2013/05/le-e36-mixtape.html

Which also happens to be @ my Bro's Blog site, so follow that shit on regular and enjoy the milk crates good sounds.

So as you all know, or don't know...Muhfuckers be MIA. I know Keith said he had real life shit going on, and Split just don't have the Net Access. So you get that ever elusive third consolation prize in good ol' Adonis. I've ran leagues/Tournaments before so this aint no thang. But as long as I haven't been eliminated I doubt I will have time to do mags, so either knock me out early, or don't ask for much more then this assholes. I will say one thing, I will do what I can to keep this shit afloat until the end, but we require voters who have been eliminated. I know it's a lot to ask, someone who gets eliminated in Round one, me asking them to hit up 1-2 battles until the end is forever a reach in probability. But pay respects to the ones that stay alive.

In case you missed the Final Standings...

Titanium Conference

Black Division

Patrown (4-3) 1 no-show Black Division Champion
Tyson (4-5) 2 no-show
Vinzr (3-2)
Dead Man (3-4) 3 no-show
Ink (3-3)

Blue Division

Mike Wrecka (7-5) Blue Division Champion
Objective (5-4) 1 no-show
Genocide (2-3) 1 no-show
No Good! (2-3) 1 no-show
Venom (0-1) 1 no-show

Green Division

Frank (6-5) 3 no-show (3x Champion 2 Title Defense) Green Div. Champ/Platinum Conference Champ
ZeeDee (5-3) 1 no-show (1x Champion 0 Title Defense)
Witty (4-6) 4 no-show
Camp Bell (1-3) 1 no-show
Aesthetic (1-4) 1 no-show

Purple Division

Nigma (5-5)Purple Div. Champ
King Ra. (5-3) 2 no-show
Xces (2-0)
Que (1-1) 1 no-show
Devil's Reject (0-1) 1 no-show

Platinum Conference

Red Division

Zygote (10-2) (4x Champion 3 Title Defense)Red Div. Champ
IamBenT (7-3) 2 no-show
Split (5-5) 2 no-show
Mac (2-2)
Juxtaposition (1-0)

White Division

Adonis (6-3) White Div. Champ
Zenland (7-6)
Vulgar (3-1)
Atheist (2-7) 5 no-show
Just Write (2-2) 1 no-show

Yellow Division

Pohfig (8-3) (1x Champion 0 Title Defense) Yellow Division Champ/End Of Season Champ/Platinum Conf. Champ/#1seed
TopicalDood5 (4-2) 1 no-show
Veritas (5-6)
Hellokitty (0-4) 4 no-show
Malachi (0-3) 1 no-show

Orange Division

Red Glare (7-4) 2 no-show Orange Div. Champ
Cereal Killa (3-2) 1 no-show
Innovator (4-8) 1 no-show
Fenix Osiris (1-0)
CakeCakeCake (0-5) 5 no-show

Other Participant End of Season Records

NYCSPITZ (1-1) 1 no-show
Knucklehead (2-0)
Figurative (2-0)
Orc (0-2) 1 no-show
Rawn Macdown (1-3) 2 no-show
Mr. J (0-1) 1 no-show
Lexicon (0-1) 1 no-show
Utmost (0-1) 1 no-show
Borderom (0-1) 1 no-show
Pryde (0-2) 1 no-show
Dave (0-1) 1 no-show
Exoduzt (0-1) 1 no-show
DefFuckin (0-1) 1 no-show
Trap (1-0)
UnoQuattroTres (0-1)
ThisIsDam (1-1) 1 no-show
Coup (2-1)
Bleak (0-3) 1 no-show
Brassbody (0-1)
DeadLion (0-2) 1 no-show

Adonis
06-03-2013, 11:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1L5MwfhDkI

~No Show Love: Week 12~

Figurative – Wrote a story that seems to be about a boy, born through artificial insemination, whose mom was some type of alien? It was a good story, moved a long at a decent pace and had some good imagery. I would say I'm not sure how the topic comes into play other then a few bars where you mentioned speech and what not. The concept was cool, and the flow was nice. It read so easy, I stopped carrying about rhyme because the story it self was captivating, and the flow was rather natural. Good verse brother.

At first, just me and mommy sit in our own silence.
Then these men walk in, and they seem so tall.
They start speaking, sounding just like the radio calls.
“Rickets and frail bone structure of substantial measure.
Enlarged skull, by-product of intracraniul pressure...”
Mommy talks to them, then at the end she says,
“Baby, these men are here to get to running some tests.
Now look, it’s alright to be scared a little,
But these men are here to help, cause’ you’re so frail and brittle.
I wont be far, only right down the hall,
So if you need me for anything, give mommy a call.

This is an example of natural flow, nothing forced. Just a natural conversation that happens to rhyme...haha, anyways. I enjoyed the verse, good shit.

IAmBenT – What the fuck?? This entire piece was dope, def the best I've read from you, so far from what I've read easily VOW and one of the better writtens of the season in general.

And as you speak to Nature, whisper discreet or scream in disfavor,
You see and savor each tree and leaf, sky to deepest sea glacier
She is a beacon of sweet flavors in your gleeful behavior,
But when Death becomes your neighbor, her sympathy is a savior
The remedy and erasure of thoughts -- trapped in your last minutes
Witness gasps of lapsed living, lungs collapse into cracked ribbons,
Your bashed spirit escapes -- into open space from a broken face
Which heavy tears from steady years of shame hold in place…

So LIVE! Knowing full well what company waits
And go not, ugly with hate, into the grave, stumbling gait,
Grumbling pate and in crumbling shape, mumbling “Wait!”
Hoping a sudden delay will put a stop to this numbing mistake—
Instead, be humbly elated, grateful and glad that you made it
You drank from the chalice of life, now leave it, lovely and sated,
Not hungry, deflated, but draping your final couch about you..
To dream with kings and queens, and see if now you’ve found profound truth…
That all around you.. amidst the insuperable, barren land
Will stand, death-gathered, the innumerable caravan…

I just quoted more then half your verse, the beginning and ending. To me, both these stanzas are so fucking eloquent it's beautiful. You painted two pictures, death, and being grateful for having lived. Beautiful. The entire verse can be summed up with the quotes, but there is some not quoted that is fire as well. Usually when I read your pieces, I can clear as day see more then a handful of forced rhymes. This particular verse there were zero, and it shows. The funny thing is the rhyme schemes are still very heavy with a high degree of difficulty and yet executed masterfully. VOW brother, you shall not be underestimated again...as long as you realize I will forever expect this type of masterpiece from you each week until the wheels fall off. Cheers for Queers!!

NYCSPITZ – Best imagery of the season brother. I once lost to a verse similar to this written by Hush, and this verse reminds me of it a lot. Nothing super lyrical, no crazy twist of ground breaking concept, just a simple narrative executed exquisitely with some of the better imagery I've seen in the past year.

Oppressive sunlight. Wanderer in search of crystal clout.
Spurs dig, the horse bucks and his pistol's out
Apex - his spirit battles with abysmal doubts
and the mocking horizon shakes in this dismal drought.
It stirred him. The transience of molten lust in her eyes
badass mien, hiding oceans of justice inside
combustible pride. July, such a suitable birth
Moonlit chasm: apogee of Luna and Earth
El Paso outskirts - cowboy hub where violence'll bloom
Hoes, money, gunslingers and...the Silent Saloon.
He walks in, face dirt-streaked - the mileage of dunes
searching for fire and more treasure than Midas' bloom

The narrative as a whole was decent, as I said nothing really ground breaking. But it seemed you set out to paint a vivid backdrop and that was a success, I enjoyed this verse greatly. The vocab was crisp, which I will always enjoy, and some of the phrasings were dope, I.e “No doubts. Just ruptured lust hiding demons inside”. I know there's only a week or so left in the league, but I think I might be most intrigued with reading your next verse over anyone else. Would love to see exactly what your style is, if in fact this is a true representation or just a dope verse by accident, the former I believe to be more likely. Great verse, if not for Bent's gem, I might say VOTW here, but his was on another planet.

Veritas – A nice little verse basically of a man's accounts in Hell for thousands of years. The torture, the pain, the regret of carelessness during life, the sin...Basically the full circle.

Heartless darkness, dryness parches
kamikaze marches thru Boggy marshes,
The Harness markets’ harshest harvest
Of a living karkass
Sailing Tarsus….
Flailing limbs torn, flesh punctured
Aborted newborn fresh ruptured
Constant burning, flames ascent
Heavently yearning, GOD ab-sent
The tear hits my cheek and turns to vapor instantly

In honesty, the verse was cool for what it was. But you've been dropping straight gems for like 3 straight weeks and this just isn't on the same playing field. I did like the fact that it was a complete verse, literally had beginning middle and end, even though the ending was a bit obvious mid way through. Not obvious, but I could have guessed it would have ended in a dream, even though you hid it well, that just seemed like the most logical ending I guess? All in all good verse, with decent imagery and fairly sadistic. I thought you painted a clear picture of the 'demonic' ways, good shit.

PentuP – One of the better openers ever...”The type to piss off PETA with the freedom to make his Speedo's gorilla fur.” Lol'd for sure... Pent wrote a very good verse on, for all intents and purposes, a bitter (rapper) who jacks the ideas for a political defamation song. I liked the concept, and execution. The beginning was a bit humorous which is always nice, because that's different now a days. Then you switched the concept entirely and went a route I don't think anyone would have seen coming. The flow was dope, no hiccups and was just a breathe of fresh air as far as readability. Well, I didn't like...”in air his scares”...Not even sure what that means really. Other then that, crisp word choice, but not overly wordy, still while keeping imagery constant and rhyme scheme that read with ease. All in all, a very well penned verse that probably would have beat most other verses this week, good shit. I feel slighted, this could have been such a great battle..Fuck you @RedGlare burn in hell.

Willingly, he strives, while something in his mind is convincing him to fight
like he's a crusader for justice - the dark knight - bringing it to light.
Fixing on their fright while the media stays insisting that they're right.
Meanwhile the rapper's enamored but shitting his insides.
Life's glitching while wishing he could tear the columnist apart -
without distinction which inking is the real Haunter of The Dark.
Until the sand of times are spent, remember brandished lies are gems
because it's easier to blame the image than the man behind the pen.

Adonis
06-03-2013, 11:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vobhe3t-DY

~No Show Love: Week 13~

Figurative – Wrote an extremely clean verse, very visual and effective.

You, that is composite of past events you have witnessed
and have manifested on sandy lands most accurately as indents.
Those fall behind now, the beacon, the light source lays ahead.
The horizon. The achievement. Full circle; reaching an end.

Sourcing from the towers peak, tears race down the frame
collecting at the base, creating the great sea of dismay.

Notice the power of visuals, the land scape of almost a beach setting. But all of this overshadowed by “Life's full circle”, the path to the death, and journey that makes a man who he is in this game called life. Figurative has a very unique style in that nothing is face value, you need to think about what you read because each line it seems is layered. I wish you had been around more Figurative, I think you could have had a very bright run in regular season/ Postseason alike. Respect.

Objective – Came correct again with a very nice twist on a topic over used. It's not that he added a different view on war, or America, or Crime, or all combined...It's HOW he did it.

Religion being the heart of war destroying the homes to millions,
Branches believing in the same moral utopia is killing civilians.
On both sides you see humans that got a reason to fight,
with darkness so dark it swallows the slightest vision of light.
The world's a castle of ghosts arguing 'bout who's more transparent,
and the end of the world is getting more and more apparent.

Dude has serious talent, and I think we've all slept on him because he's “the silent type”, then writes shit like this. A verse driven by War, and basically us being brought full circle with the death, the reality of the reason of war, the inhumanity and how it all ties to America the great. Dope verse my man, look forward to you playing a Dark Horse in postseason.

Witty – I don't think I read much from this season, but I know this is by far my favorite of the few I've viewed. The flow in the entire verse was dope, but the middle...Again you surprise with wording and show some of the better flow I've seen of late.

We're the singularity, we don't make any sense
We create self inflicted pain and then pray that it ends
Strained 'til we're tense, trained for defence
Brains in a trance, meds for rainy days, take 'em and dance
Then wake naked and stamped with fakeness and rant
About how brainless the world is, tasteless and scant
Unaware our leaders are taking advantage, blatantly savage
Pick a place on an atlas, invade it and ravage

I think the thing I like most about your style is it's real shit. I mean some times people are dope lyrically, or dope on beats, or dope topically with crazy concepts or intense rhyme schemes, or just wordy as shit in general. But you keep it real, and do all of the above on some type of even playing field where it all reads as a simple rap infused with concepts or topicals. You've had a up and down season, mainly down because of all the no-show's...WTF bro? Anyways, dope verse.

Adonis
06-03-2013, 11:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nvae1sYIBM

~End of Season Writer Bios: Thoughts on Yall~
Produced by: Adonis

*This is simply my thoughts on every writer including my thoughts on myself...never humble. I enjoyed competing with you all, and look forward to whopping that ass in the future, so fuck you all and eat dizick!*

Edit: I wrote this entire article probably two weeks ago???

The Fallen

Que – Only graced us for maybe two verses, but dude had talent. Wish he had stayed around, but we can't all be winners. Even though I think he's technically undefeated if you remove his no show loses.

Vinzr – Started the season and quickly became a top 5 guy racking up a handful of wins, then just disappeared. Vinzr wrote some very vivid verses, and technically still can make playoffs with ease I'm sure. But; alas, I fear he is dead.

INK – It's no secret that Ink is one of my personal favorites. His style is that of primarily poetic imagery laced with nearly flawless flow. Went to Vegas and never returned, I'm sure he now has aids, but I still want that match up if you sign in before playoffs. The only man to write about a grape fruit and make it an amazing read. One of my favorite all time verses right there.

Split – A very intricate part of our league, it would have not been successful if Split didn't step in a few different times for Keith. Split wrote one of the few verses I will remember at the end of the season. It was imagery galore about Atlantis, and it was fuckin awesome. But, in the end, Split has a real life, and is too good to grace us with more fire, RIP.

DeadMan – Deadman (aka black) wrote one of the better verses of the season early on. Then lost all motivation it seems and had a couple verses, and a couple no shows. Black has elite talent and is one of the better writers in this league. Not much else I can say beside I hope you un-retire eventually.

Vulgar – Dude took the league with a furry, crushing anyone he battled. Then signed out before he got his title shot. Vulgar has, in my opinion, at least 2 of the top 5 verses of the season. I hope he comes back from hiatus, regardless it's always a joy reading your work brethren.

Xces – OK, so this guy is, believe it or not, one of my top 5 favorites in the league. Funny thing is, he only wrote two verses. But one of them is a verse I can recall today, and that's my measuring stick for how good a verse is/was. Guy has impeccable wording, some of the best I've seen in years, but not just common words; like Vulgar; the brain thesaurus is strong in this one. Sad to see him leave, even if I was his only fan.

Genocide – Here's another very talented writer, who could make a deep post season run, but talent is not everything, motivation is... Gen was elite in the beginning of the season, then signed out and really has been AWOL in the AOWL since (see what I did there?). Gen had unique style in that everything from flow to story telling and anything in between was simply, good. He was a well rounded writer, and good voter...RIP

CampBell – Not much to say here, posted a couple verses all decent, but very short followed by a no show or two. I think Bell is relatively new to league writing, so hopefully you can return and elevate even more so.

Mac – This a guy who disappeared as soon as he began writing to potential. Not sure what happened. I think he's a legit candidate for most improved as he took all criticism and made each verse better than the last. His final verse is one that I remember, a different take on a orphans revenge. Keep writing brother, the talent is there, now just refine it.

Aesthetic – I always try and be honest, both in life and in boarding. I was never the biggest fan of Aesthetic, to me the flow just was never there. Also too careless with spelling and what not. But Aes had a good run, and I think half his losses are no shows so his record could be much better then what it is. I think he might still be signed in, but considering the last two weeks you were signed in and is playoff eligible, only if you showed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al3OLzBhUPI

Alive and Well...For the most Part

Tyson – Tyson is borderline 'Alive and Well'. Dude has a few no shows as well as a few wins by no show. He's a guy I'm not too sure of because he posted most of his verses before I signed up. But I do know people have told me you're extremely talented. Of the two verses I've read, one good, one just ok. I feel like Tyson is one of the guys who hasn't been greatly motivated hurting the record in process. I look forward to reading more verses from you and watching you push for a playoff berth.

Objective – The 'under the radar' flier. Dude has inked some really, really good verses. Including one of the better verses all season which IMO was possibly the closest battle all season, Ink vs. Objective in “The Bittersweet” battle. OB wrote a tale of a painter, who loved drawing a particular character. The painter in the end had dementia and spoke of his favorite painter, the man who's drawing was on his easel. Dope concept, Objective has proven a better writer then his record shows, and it's been an honor competing with you.

Innovator – Another 'under the radar man' Inno wrote some OK verses, and then hit a masterpiece with a verse on perceived reality exquisitely executing a degree of difficulty concept that flowed with ease. Basically, the guy is a decent writer who can literally write one of the better verses of the season randomly. “Wild Card” in every sense, thank you for the good reads brother. Be easy.

Frank – I once saw a guy named Ender run off something like 8 title defenses in a single season of the RHYME and thought I was watching history, and I was. Just never thought I would see it again. How many defenses did you have by the way??? Doesn't matter, that is one of the greatest runs in topical boarding history, and I applaud you. Frank has wrote some astounding verses including a story about a whale chalk full of hidden meanings and just great, sound writing. Frank does it all well, from concept verses, to storyline type topicals, to imagery and basically everything and anything. Not sure why I feel this way, but I feel like you’re not too fond of me, regardless you a very talented writer and I've enjoyed every verse except the homeless story.

Veritas – AKA CDM. I hadn't read a verse from you ever, before this season. The first two verses were good, then you kept turning out these super lyrical or great storyline both with great concepts and just out writing the league IMO. Not sure why your record isn't much better, I think I voted against you only once. Anyways, it's a safe thing to say that CDM is the most well-rounded artist here. Does everything extremely well, then once in a while has the ability to just write the best verse of the week. Was a fairly enjoyable season, funny thing is, I get the sense that you’re much better and simply came into this season experimenting with a few things. Memorable verses are the brothers in Afghan and the Illuminati verse, both were dope as shit brother man.

Adonis
06-03-2013, 11:11 PM
CONTINUED...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgcLS1wauB0

Red Glare – Christ man, probably the best flow in the league? The thing I like about Glare, is often his verses (like MikeWrecka) read as a song. Almost like a real verse or rap, yet he also has the ability to go straight topical and murder me with a well constructed story. But one of the better verses (top 5) of the season was the superman verse, I enjoyed that verse beginning to end and the flow was bonkers in that. It was a pleasure reading each verse, truly a top performer this season.

Pohfig AKA PentuP – I don't know if PR is your home site, but none the less we claim you as one of our own. I now have read a ridiculous amount of verses from you, and it's 1/100 that I don't like. Pent in my opinion is probably the best (pure writer) in the league. Dude can literally write a story about a creaky hotel and the tales the walls hear, that is a verse I will always remember as it is now like 4 years old. This season I think you hurt by the amount of times you got no showed on, it's tough catching a rhythm when it happens so often. Pent vs. Glare 2.0 should be fun, as your first bout will probably go down as the best battle of the season. As always, even though we've beefed before in my younger age, I am a fan of yours and hope you make playoffs so PR can claim this little league.

IamBenT – I think this guy might be one of the most influential...rather, essential, members of the league. Dude has probably amassed the most votes and quit easily. He wrote some of the better verses, and ever hitting the cusp of the line limit. Dude has a wide variety of talents, but I think this guy above all else, uses Rhyming as his focal point it seems each week. Sometime too a fault, because lines might come out forced, but more then likely his concepts make up for any mishap he may have, dude thinks out of the box and is always fresh. Thank you for producing a very helpful season...Go Fuck Yourself.

Mike Wrecka – As lyrical as they come, Mike has been up and down. From being a two time #1 contender to losing a few straight, Mike has a primarily flow first style but can also pen that story or concept verse on occasion. I love and hate the fact you add traditional // bars in the end of each bar, that shit's stone-age to me and each time I see them I smile because I remember those glory days. I would say we've beefed here and there, and fuck it, I wouldn't change a thing, but I recognize talent when I see it, and you sir just might be the dark horse of the post season.

Adonis – I feel like I had the best season I've ever had with ease. I was extremely proud of more then a couple verses which is rare. I came here only because of the week where you write to a beat, which I thought sounded different. Ended up winning my first 3 battles something like 25-4 or some shit so hung around like Mr. Marcus soft. To date in this league, I only lost one match I didn't keystyle...on the flip side I key'd 4 battles and only won once, so looks like I'll stick to writing in the postseason.

No Good! - Salute. No Good has had a very lumpy season, with highs and lows and I've enjoyed it. I recall the first verse you posted, with a good take on a war piece where the main characters were not American. I enjoyed that one, unfortunately bad times hit and No Good was forced to miss most of the season, but every verse you've posted is always good. Can be great, but never bad is what I'm saying. You are consistent and talented, change your voice though LOL.

Kuja (Atheist) – You motherfucker, you wrote one of the better written verses of the season against your buddy CK, and then didn't really write much else other then your forfeited verse which not many had the chance to read. Other then the talented verse you did write, you get the award for most no shows in a season...4??? haha. Either way, Kuja has the talent to own most of us, the potential to destroy a league, but the motivation of a christian paraplegic on the Sabbath. I enjoyed your company though, even if it was just us and our friend Tomfoolery.

Zygote – Hmmmm, not sure where to begin. Zy is so talented his verses can disrupt the interwebs main frame and cause mass failure in our Domain hang out...true story. Zygote, in my mind, is odds on favorite to win the entire league out right including tournament. Dude has the most unique style. Each verse what I consider, a traditional topical. They might have dialogue or a plot, but in the end they are always topicals, and original too. One of the most memorable verses of the season is the world being over ran by a computer who creates Paperclips. I mean, if anyone else would've thought of that kudos, but I call you a damn liar. Zygote for President!!

ZeeDee – We had our differences is a understatement. But dude proved this season that he could easily be the last man standing. Currently awaiting a sign or Dead Man takes his playoff spot, but we'll see. I'll be honest, I only read two verses from you so I shouldn't be writing your summary. But...your record says you got mad talent and I'll take the voters words for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG9puocpXs8

Witty – I still don't know what to make of this guy. You're a hard man to read. Some verses you wrote were actually really, really good. Then, you'd have a couple not so good verses. So inconsistent, fine. But talented? Yes. One thing I will remember you for is a few bars, I quoted them once and said the flow was impeccable. That statement still stands as I've gone back and read them, shit was fire.

Topical Dude5 – hello sir, first off thank you for letting me know of the domain change otherwise I never would’ve been heard from again. Second, do you. Dude has wrote with the best of them, and beat them all. I think there was a flaw somewhere you missed out on a well deserved #1 Contender bout. Nevertheless, you should make post season as a low seed and provide a classic opening round verse top seeded talent. Topical's style is very hard to put in words, he just has a knack for well written topicals. In the same vain as Zygote in that he can write traditional topicals and make them dope, which is extremely rare.

Patrown - I think Patrown was a bit underrated. Dude had talent, and got the short end of the stick as it seems just about every battle he was a part of someone no showed. He only wrote a few verses, usually rather short, but had talent. I think I slept on him, and regret it. Still, good season none the less.

King Keith – Honestly, you deserve to be in “The Fallen” article because, honestly, I think I've only read three verses from you and the rest must be no show wins cuz I don't remember them at all. I'm trolling of course, but Keith poses raw talent. I can see in his writtens that he doesn't have to have the illest concept, or the most off the wall take on a topic. He can get wins being simple because he's just good at every aspect people vote on. Dude can write a topical, a story, a narrative, anything. He's talented, but has been in and out all season long as far as writing verses go. But, when in, Keith is on the bubble of a top 5 writer here.

Nigma – This is a person I feel whose record is a very poor perception on his talents. E (Nigma) is extremely talented, and I can only assume has faced stiff competition all season since his record is not well above .500 Nigma thinks out side of the box, highlighted by his verse on multiple test subjects using real people as examples; then executes at a fairly high rate. I don't really see any flaws in E, but I don't see him being far superior at any one thing either. He's simply a talented writer who can beat the best of the best any given week.

Just Write - Write is a funny motherfucking free poster, I enjoyed clowning with you more then most. But I loved reading your better works, never was too fond of your voting style, especially since they rarely were for me, so eat a dick!

ZenLand (Buddah) – Mr. I don't know your name this week. One of the more active members in the league, forever writing fairly dope verses. He has a knack for writing, I mean he does it all well. The only down side of Zen was, the competition. Looking back, each week beside maybe 2-3, he went up against someone who is in contention for a top seed in the playoffs. If not at least making the playoffs. You for sure had the toughest road so far, and if you squeak in, it won't be any easier. I look forward to the attempt at winning it all though.

Cereal Killer – Another of my personal favorites, a top 3 in my mind overall, CK is a writers favorite read. He uses topics different then most, and uses imagery as the catalyst to either go morbid or lovely. CK has inked some pure dopeness in raw form. From a rape scene to a lovers tale, CK can do it all. I don't know if CK can qualify for Playoffs based on record, but based on talent he should be a top 4 seed. CK, I've thoroughly enjoyed reading each verse, I hope I read a few more this season/postseason.

Adonis
06-03-2013, 11:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys4hIZEWCzE

~Playoff Notes/Rules and Ish~

Must vote on 4 battles or everything that is available...No exceptions...NONE. We will be posting on Saturday's. Hopefully no extensions are necessary because it's a quick turn around here, voting ends Tuesday, and verses will again be due Saturday. I'm doing this so people who only have free time on the weekend get a fair shake at writing and voting, but it's only possible if we vote and post on time. Because if voting is extended due to lack of voters, verses would be due on short notice. Which as a writer I hate, so I'll try and avoid this at all costs. This is obviously a single elimination tournament, and for the members who earned a bye, you will still be required to hit at least 2 votes a piece. I banged most of this mag out a few weeks ago, and really didn't do that much work this week, just saying. But in closing, I'm doing this shit for the competition, I want to face the best and beat them at there best. So come correct to whoever I face, because I promise you I plan on doing this much work come writing time. Chea!

Enjoy!! Bitches...

Adonis
06-03-2013, 11:21 PM
I had a poll question but couldn't figure that function out

it was which Division winner you thought had the best odds at losing round one with out knowing there competition?

Red Glare
Pohfig
Patrown
Mike Wrecka
Frank
Nigma
Zygote
Adonis

Fig
06-03-2013, 11:52 PM
Dope. Good work Adonis

Nigma
06-04-2013, 12:12 AM
Whoa you snuck this one in on us! What a delicious read, thanks for putting that together Adonis

IamBenT
06-04-2013, 12:59 AM
Damn what an epic, stellar, superstar MAG. Its my bedtime but tomorrow morning imma pore over the interview and notes on all the players over a warm cup of joe.

Dude damn you went in, can't wait to bump some of this Le$.. Thanks again for the No-Show love, I know it is a huge ass whip and we really need to find some help for you in doing that, its something i will think about in the future as more time opens up for me.
That verse was alot of fun to write, and knowing I was up against DeadMan was motivation lol

As to the poll question, I hate to say it, because I believe in this guy and know he has mad talent, but I fear Patrown shall fall to the wayside, but not for lack of effort. Everyone else up there should move on..

Unlesss...

They face me.... MWAHAHAHAHA

Again, fantastic mag

Cereal_Killa
06-04-2013, 02:55 AM
who da sick nicka..

dude that is pure meth..

amazing mate..

see yall in the playoffs..

Adonis
06-04-2013, 06:59 PM
Anyone Feeling Le$ so far?

Mike Wrecka
06-04-2013, 07:02 PM
dope read

Inno
06-04-2013, 07:24 PM
This was outstanding stuff brother...way to pick up the slack round here.

Playoffs will be dope

Just Write
06-04-2013, 08:40 PM
Adonis, fuck you too cum dumpster lol

Adonis
06-04-2013, 08:43 PM
Adonis, fuck you too cum dumpster lol

Word...I would give my sexy self a Creampie if I could...specially with my big firm ass

I'm fine yo!

dead man
06-05-2013, 03:07 PM
excellent effort for the farewell issue of the regular season and let the games begin.

thanks for this bro.

i feel motivated enough, for the moment

Geno
06-05-2013, 10:17 PM
Good shit, props for stepping in for this homie

ZeeDee
06-06-2013, 06:31 AM
Still no title... smh. Kinda bitchmade. Whatever

Witty
06-06-2013, 08:44 AM
^ You seriously need to stop fucking crying like a little bitch tbh.

Adonis
06-06-2013, 06:39 PM
Word...I don't even know what "still no title" means.

But enjoy life, she won't always be around ya dig?