PDA

View Full Version : Round one: Red Glare vs. Zenland [Red Glare wins Zenland NO SHOW]

Adonis
06-04-2013, 08:45 PM
THERE WILL BE ZERO NO SHOWS...So if you do write a ten line no show verse live with the loss when a random alternate comes in and beats you..FY motherfucking I!!

16 lines minimum, 48 lines maximum. (if agreed upon by both participants, you may go beyond the limit at your own risk.)

Verses are due SATURDAY 6/8 at 11:59 PST.
Extensions are due SUNDAY 6/9 at 11:59 PST.

You must vote on at least 4 other battles and post links in the Voting Thread. For every absent vote, you will be deducted ONE vote next week. I am much less lenient on this rule then Keith, so please vote.

While there's no absolute criteria for voting, 1 line votes and criminally underdeveloped ones won't be allowed. I will holler via private message if I think a vote of yours isn't up to snuff and you'll be allowed to develop it, as long as you do it within the deadline. At a minimum, you should aim to include what you liked and what you didn't like (if anything) about each verse as well as an explanation towards why you thought one verse was better than the other.
There is NO RECYCLING.BITING.GHOSTWRITING.

Voting ends TUESDAY 6/11 at 11:59 PST.(Unless otherwise it may be extended another day at the most.)

You MUSTcheck in.

NOTE:
Swaying, excessive freeposting, voter fraud etc. are grounds for vote deductions at discretion of the moderators.
Editing your verse after the grace period, after your opponent posts, or after the first vote (especially this)- as well as biting- are grounds for disqualification at discretion of the moderators.

TOPIC: Incoming...
http://i40.tinypic.com/fw29ah.jpg

Good luck to both participants... Red glare Zenland

Zen
06-05-2013, 12:19 PM
Check

Red glare
06-05-2013, 01:18 PM
Seen..........

Red glare
06-10-2013, 05:57 AM
Jade typed craigslist.org in the search engine –
her purse sitting next to the keyboard –
She hit insert and was redirected -
The screen reflected her face all done up; an absurd expressions of nervous tension –
A nervous wreck – she typed her password; sexi74
Fingers - slender and scarred.
Each stroke of the key turning letters to *stars..
Her inbox over-flowed with messages,she checked off with X’s and sent off as yes’s with hearts.
She didn't want to have sex - on her period - question marks.
Ready to part with her virginity for a financial suitor.
18 years old – body like a model – mind like a mental asylum room
Rumors, around the school flew; but lose their way like flying through the triangle in the Bermuda.
Her mother threw her out of the house? Despised her; said goodbye like an intruder.
Jade puked-her guts out– sliming the petunias.
She rolled her eyes: red from crying and staring hours into the shrine of the computer.
She put a price on her peculiars; they called her a bonafide loser –
she’s a dime ..
would you do her?
Hit 'Reply' and pursue her -

Jades Sweet Box.

3.7 million....

sold!!!

to the guy from Saint Lucia.