PDA

View Full Version : NBL Week 13 Magazine

~RustyGunZ~
06-07-2013, 12:22 AM
Introduction

Hello all. Here we are at week 13, with just 3 more to go until the playoffs. This is the last chance for some people to rise in the ranks to secure their spot in the post-season, so come with your best the next few battles. I have signed out this week after defeating Shank Sinatra so I can focus on my duties as an owner of the site, so Cashius and Patrick aka Swerve will go head to head for the vacant title. Even with a few sign outs last week and some no shows, we are STILL increasing in participants. We've went from 26 to 30 and now are at 32. This is without question the most active and talent rich league on the net right now, and I'd like to thank you all for being a part of it, showing up each week and keeping things dope. Also props to everyone who has helped mod things when I'm busy, and chipped in on the mags to get them to the people in a timely manner. Without any further adieu, the week 13 magazine........

~RustyGunZ~
06-07-2013, 12:24 AM
Song of the Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMCK65_uFwc

~RustyGunZ~
06-07-2013, 12:24 AM
Reviews

Champ Match: Knucklehead vs. Shank Sinatra

This was my battle so not to much to say. We both dropped rushed verses. Shank was mad late with his drop from a busy week and my verse was dropped on 36 hours of no sleep. In the end it came out pretty cool in the voters eyes. My 3000 bc line seemed to be the most popular, and was the only one I really cared for personally. His well conditioned and knuckledragger lines were cool, he just feel short from consistency the played sheets line and the statement bar towards the end. Him just getting to the champ match shows dude is improving and will continue to grow as a textcee.

Cashius vs. Untold

This was a cool match. Untold has been an up and coming problem in the NBL for anyone he faces and one of my personal favorite new guys. But, this was a BIG test for him. He had some misses that hurt him in the beginning and coming back strong wasn't enough against Cash. His best was the last two lines, the Cash for sex line being the best of the two. Cashius came dope as usual and consistent. Some nice nameplays mixed with personals. Only real miss was crew line. Cashius advances to the Champ Match once again with this strong showing. Untold will continue to grow though, and will eventually be able to withstand stronger competition like Cash.

Defiant vs. Edgar AlPo

This was a cool match. Chyeah ran into the problem he always has, consistency. He is good in cyphers and free verses, but whenever he post a full verse it has bars he should have edited out and thought of something else. Some cool hits though. The John Kerry chin line was a cool personal, and the So So line was okay but worded poorly. Defiant also came like he always does, statements with solid wording. The delivery of his bars won it for him pretty easily, and he had some nice content mixed in. His megaupload line was LOTB to me, and generally seemed to be what most people liked along with his Jay Edgar closer. Chyeah can improve to be a force, but I think he'll stick to this style, maybe win a few but overall not go to far. Defiant just needs a bit more content and creativity to match up with his wording to become a force.

God of War vs. Strikta

Strikta no showed and has "retired" again. It is said he had a verse, but could not post it since it was formed from soggy ramen noodles sprinkled with sage and barley.

Utmost vs. Patrick

This was another one similar to the Cash and Untold battle. Consistency was key. Utmost came nice with his two nameplays and the knucklesandwich personal wordplay, but his misses held him down. Swerve came steady his whole verse mostly, and had LOTB to me with the cement line. Cool personal, clean wording. Also like the other battle one of them moves to the Champ match and the other falls back down the ranks left to climb back up. Utmost just needs to work on cleaning up his verses a bit to avoid the misses so he can spar with the best.

Jay vs. CTRL Alt Elite

This was one of the more dissapointing matches. Ctrl was on vacation and dropped this along with his SC verse full of decorations. He still got it in the end with better attempts in the voters eyes. I personally wouldn't be able to decide. Ctrl had the foo fighter line and some cooler ideas but Jay had better wording for the most part and the take Ctrl bar. Both are capable of much more and I was hoping for a nice RB vet battle. Expecting more out of both this week.

fathead vs. Pryde

fathead no showed, which is unlike him so he probably has things going on.

R!canTheoryz vs. megatron

Once again Rican continues avoiding his reputation of always losing. He had two cool lines with the walk with Pryde and overheat ones. His wording still needs work, but he has some nice concepts. Megatron just, didn't come at all. He has been hot and cold all season and this was one of his shittier showings. The Recoil was an okay nameplay attempt but wasn't delivered in a harsh fashion. The rest was just blah. Very basic. We will see if Rican can keep things moving, and if megatron gets more hot than cold in the last few weeks.

GKillaZ vs. FGR

This was pleasantly surprising from at least one angle. GKillaZ was horrible like I, and probably everyone, imagined. Statements delivered poorly. FGR showed promise, with some cool shit. The combos, rapunzle, mauled and spring break lines all showed he can handle concepts. Some weren't to heavy, but it was cool. I think the Spring Break line would have been dope if it was vs. someone who was actually fat. The combos line was the best, clean wording. Looking forward to his future battles and progress.

Ronic vs. Rayge

This was our first look at Ronic in the ring with a pretty decent battler. Ronic seemed rushed, as he stated, and didn't come very good. Nothing stood out really. Some people gave him the Refresher line. Rayge came correct, and consistent enough to take this easily. His best were the first and last nameplays with some eh stuff in the middle. None were to bad though.

Death vs. Rap Maestro

Nothing to impressive. An easy win for DLB aka Death. Maestro came very simple and didn't produce any standouts while Death came with a decent verse with a few quotables to get the W. His best was the GameFly wordplay. Maestro needs to step it up completely and hit the tutoring section. DLB just needs to shake a little rust off, but otherwise he's about where he has always been.

These were all no shows....

Black Mask vs. EndSane - The Somads posterboy runs scared, he would have been demolished anyway
Tryce vs. Lifted - Bleak no shows once again under a lame Arch rip off persona
NYCSPITZ vs. 4t5 - The force of NYC is to much to bear for the young 4t5 and he retreats to RIA
Lotto Smirk vs. Xnub - Lotto for some reason no showed, he sent me bits of a verse throughout the week so a bit upset he didn't drop anything

Here is another cool song from the past few days..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d--AO4QrRCY

Battle of the Week

Cashius vs. Untold

Cashius

He's fairly annoying. No one likes dude...I swear that he's corny
Only time I would EVER want my name to be Untold was in the Alias Tourney
I'll kill this fag, he's one of the worst. Dude is a lame...yikes!
Fuck your crew. Last..Dying...Breed. At least you got TWO of the names right
You couldn't even hang with NON battlers...Maybe you can duck or try sways
So, even though you're a big bitch...you STILL couldn't even fuck with Wise Ways
You took a loss to Nine, which makes sense. It wouldn't be hard
It's ironic...you had to finally face the music that you couldn't C Sharp
Dude says he's gotta girl...Nahhh. You ain't actually getting a wife
I don't give a fuck what Unclaimed...he'll remain THAT for the rest of his life

Untold

ur trap'd in a box. wit the wackest of drops. n ur status remains..
cuz while lookin at ya ark i've realize ur achievements are matchin my name
i did PR work in skool. so i'll publicly relate im attackin this lame
but we'll watch C-PR, bein applied Cash hopin to send oxygen back to his brain
i tap ass like clock work till my cock hurt n my balls burstin
only thing Cash taps is his snooze button when his alarms chirpin
Cash aint champ material. u sound gay wit them fag rhymes
so if u n knucklebone, he'll be past that part of his fist fuckin u like last time
ya neva fuckin wit hoes, it sucks n it blows. forget it pops
bitches hate Cash for sex so much, prostitues r turnin themselves into cops

Verse of the Week

Patrick (vs. Utmost)

This dude went on bitching to Nik and all that I read was pathetic,
So I’ll make sure you don’t miss the cement again by smashing your head against it.
Matched up with a legend of text, one of the best you finicky slob,
Swerve’ll lead to your death…since the car accident you were in didn’t finish the job.
Heard your verse against Metts, it was just bad and I bet it burns,
That the crack in your voice could supply Rob Ford’s campaign for a hundred terms.
You’ve admitted that I’m better than you and I bring the classics,
But if that concession stands…I know this fat fuck would spend all day eating at it.
You’re not a challenge to my throne, don’t even need to be ruthless,
I’d try to make the Most of the situation…but then it’s be pathetic, ugly and incredibly stupid

Power Ranks

5. Sharp Nine - Just signed back in, but a force in the NBL. Lost to me in the last match he had for the title, but will get a few more W's before the playoffs

4. God of War - Hasn't had to do anything but still high in the ranks, and if he does have to show will still continue to rise.

3. Defiant - Keeps going up and down but on his way to a title shot.

2. Cashius - Only L is in a Champ match and now he's back in it.

1. Patrick - Undefeated so he gets the number one.

Honorable Mentions: Ctrl Alt Elite, Utmost, Untold, Shank Sinatra and FGR

~RustyGunZ~
06-07-2013, 02:01 AM
Top 20 Punches

20. FGR vs. GKillaZ
i vacation in tropical places.. the same thing doesn't happen for this lard
if he's on spring break it's because his fatass layed on the bed to hard

19. Ctrl Alt Elite vs. Jay
IN text Jay ur not Hova, In ya battles w/ vets u blew.
Orc Made u out to be a Foo Fighter, the way he got the Best of You.

18. R!canTheoryz vs. megatron
You almost lost last week & i could tell by ur style that ya Such a Fairy,
Keep Walking Around With Pryde & ya both could do a remake for the movie Chuck & Larry.

17. Jay vs. Ctrl Alt Elite
no girl wants your kids dog, sex? you'd be the lamest tutor
women love to take ctrl.... to get euthanized or spayed and neutered

16. Defiant vs. Edgar AlPo
lotto smirk and gkillaz are better, u got a bit 2 prove G
hes so bad his standing is even jay > edgar like that di caprio movie

15. Shank Sinatra vs. Knucklehead
u can’t stand w/ peers in a brawl, i’ll smash this queer in the jaw
im well conditioned..u do that to ur hair after getting manicures at a spa.

14. DLB vs. Rap Maestro
aint slick w/ hoes, they see u as a behind doors cock thruster
ladies say my GameFly while yours'll shutdown whats in store like Blockbuster

13. Defiant vs. Edgar AlPo
struggling to write anything decent, i wont cover that kid
if you manage to drop a megaupload of lines, il take it down like the goverment did

12. FGR vs. GKillaZ
i'll body beat this fuck w/ visious blows!! dropping you is a breeze
when i lay so many combos into ur stomach u'll get sick of cheddar cheese

11. Utmost vs. Patrick
Plus in fight night, those tired concepts got YOU clowned n choked
kinda ironic ur usin knuckle sandwich flips.. when he was the one to shove it down ya throat

10. Cashius vs. Untold
You took a loss to Nine, which makes sense. It wouldn't be hard
It's ironic...you had to finally face the music that you couldn't C Sharp

9. Knucklehead vs. Shank Sinatra
srs stop the shit, u don't astound with raps
funny how u're from BC, & aaallll your concepts are from 3000 that

8. Rayge vs. Ronic
his concepts are ancient.. if he says he's fresh, this nerd tells lies
you got nothin neuRon...& i'll paralyze you till those nerve cells die

7. Shank Sinatra vs. Knucklehead
u look like a neanderthal, when it comes to girls u need to pay to fuck
there is no doubt knuckledragger.. back to his trailer so he can rape the slut

6. Patrick vs. Utmost
This dude went on bitching to Nik and all that I read was pathetic,
So I’ll make sure you don’t miss the cement again by smashing your head against it.

5. Utmost vs. Patrick
even bitches pull ya card - while Most is makin sure every snatch is slain
coz when chicks laughs at Pity-Pat...Im not talkin about the matching game

4. Untold vs. Cashius
ya neva fuckin wit hoes, it sucks n it blows. forget it pops
bitches hate Cash for sex so much, prostitues r turnin themselves into cops

3. Knucklehead vs. Shank Sinatra
LoS is alive & well, ya crew will be second to us til ur departed or astray
if u faggits are the Last of a Dying Breed.. u're the cancer that started the decay

2. Patrick vs. Utmost
You’ve admitted that I’m better than you and I bring the classics,
But if that concession stands…I know this fat fuck would spend all day eating at it.

1. Cashius vs. Untold
He's fairly annoying. No one likes dude...I swear that he's corny
Only time I would EVER want my name to be Untold was in the Alias Tourney

The NBL Cypher

The Players..

Shank Sinatra

srsly knuck? WHY ARE U HERE, it's embarrassing bruh
u have that no name brand...which means your generic as fuck
i'm known as rowdy, ur a fag whose holes get rallied
ya ur a gummer.. handing em out for free behind bowling alleys
fuck ya schemes w/ pins, one punch'll feed ya chin n rock ya mind
w/ the same treatment as school shootings where i use ur head to bowl for columbine

Black Mask

& This other knuck aint even making a little noise
Ill take this shit to ANY extent to win.. since you been living in one since a boy
The funny thing is you both KNOW you suck
Ya style is watered down, Alpo.. even puppies turn there noses up

Rayge

Even with single letter nameplays u'll get ethered cos u're a loser
So I'll stab your IBM...you'll be forced to permanently log-off from that computer
I'll set your ass ablaze...shit! when will this trash learn to rip tracks??
no English Football club on TV but we're all watching BlackBurn in this match
U're not man enough to spar with me, i'll slice this schmuck to bits
u'll never defeat Ray J...& i had his love songs on blast when i fucked ur bitch
A thug in gun duels?? Stop with the tough talks and lots of fillers
when this cipher's da only time u're around a Nine & take shots at Killaz
we already got nameplay101 for noobs like u who cant script a sentence
but shit, u need a rhyming101, flowing101, spelling101, wording 101...da list is endless
u're a lily-livered fragile frail weaklin, i'll leave this cat shattered
U're so pale looking, u've got a Ghostface Killa...& can never be that rapper
You're trying hard to overthrow the king but im really not bothered
So go ahead and plot a CouGar... I'll just bang one like i did your mother
really? those wordplays^ are old, u indoor dwelling fag! This phony's aimless
Sun Ray, the skies??? Those are things u barely see in ur lonely basement
U've always been defeated in battles, all yourchances are slim and dim
shit, ur only Mega moment in text history was scraping a cheap win from him

Allen Knight

u can never get a girl to fuck u, on the real u'll neva score so damn
if theres a bitch ever under mask....she jus robbin a bank to make money for her fams
ur beyond the word trash fagg0t, all ur bars are dirt kid
that wasnt the wackest thing uve ever wrote down....ur rap name is 1000x worst bitch
ur neva down for a murda, we can all tell ur soft dude
only time GKill, is when i put a stack on ur head for someone too off you
Ur bars are played n weak fagg0t, this nigga wack
Everything u spit's old yge, & ur concepts are only fresh to ppl that are considered that

Jay

Ak down with gay marriage and says it couldn't happen too soon
I ain't worried cause I'm from Kali, while this fag has posters of him all in his room
dude a virgin for life cause he be on some lame shit
girls don't fk with Smash bro cause he's as boring as that game is

Sharp Nine

i'm violent n mean, beyond just plain obscene
i'll leave ya spine w/ a slant that'll make that rhyme sound clean
i got piano chops. i'd tell ya to start but ull never reach us pros
cuz im skilled w/ keys... while this cypher shows ur lackin with those

Knucklehead

fuck you, on the ice i'd let the puck slice n grind
i'm screamin' Effigy then burning one with this canuck bitch in mind

Edgar AlPo

you're both gay and your weak, I'm going for slay of the week
Ray N' Allen can trade with eachother all day, but know not to play with my Heat
came outta retirement to shake up the scene, aint here to make friends
besides, only tremors your making are B-rate and star with kevin bacon
you're gettin word served and hurt fucker, I'm netcess version of Burt Gummer
my concepts are current, see
and you'rs are like the U.S dollar, look good on paper, but worth nothin

A lot of people showed up and did their thing, but yeah Rayge just kept coming with solid bars.

The Winner: Rayge

~RustyGunZ~
06-07-2013, 02:07 AM
Song of the Week

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwTugJLYCt4

~RustyGunZ~
06-07-2013, 03:43 AM
Predictions
by Sharp & Seth

Vacant Champ Match: Cashius vs. Patrick

Sharp: Ill. Two of the best guys in the league who are bound to put out dope verses. It’s hard to pick one, and almost definitely coming down to who doesn’t drop as well as they can. My personal edge goes to Cashius, hes been a lot more active lately and always comes nicely. Not to say Swerve can’t, its just too close to call and while these are two of my favorite battlers I think Cash is the slightest more consistent.

Cashius: 53/47

Seth: This is going to be BOTW without question. Swerve is so far undefeated and has harsh wording to deliver heavy hits and even his lackluster concepts come off hard. He hasn't had to much of a test yet in this league, but has traded bars with some dope heads and come out on top. Cashius is probably the best battler here in terms of activity and consistent quality. He's got fire concepts and brings it every battle, and has only lost to myself in the NBL champ match which he redeemed in the Quick & the Dead finals, and Strikta which he also redeemed a few weeks ago here. I think this will be close and could go either way, but I'd say Cash is gonna be hungrier after already being here once and falling short.

Cashius: 55/45

Defiant vs. Ctrl Alt Elite

Sharp: Like what both of these guys have been doing. Ctrl has had some lackluster showings and Defiant’s had a few inconsistent verses, but I feel like both dudes will put some effort in for good competition. Feel like Defiant is generally stronger, but Ctrl’s more than capable of a win here.

Defiant: 60/40

Seth: This is hard to say. Defiant always comes with decent verses, and is usually pretty consistent but he lacks those WOW hits in his verses. A lot of just good/eh stuff with good wording. Ctrl is dope when he wants to be, but his last showings were pretty bland and produced some low level lines. If he is back from his vacation and puts some effort in he should get this in a close one with probably LOTB, but Defiant could get this if he shows like he has been this week.

Ctrl Alt Elite: 60/40

Black Mask vs. Rayge

Sharp: Dope. Black has dropped 1 bar on this site to date so its hard to say if rust will be a factor. Rayge has been moving up consistently and will definitely be a guy to watch in the playoffs. Edging it to him based off of seeing Black’s one bar vs. Rayge’s recent work, feel like his best could do just enough.

Rayge: 55/45

Seth: This will be another good one. Black was good on NC. I never saw him go to far and he hasn't champed anything, but he was solid. He's upper mid-tier with the potentional to be top tier eventually. Rayge was a guy I thought wouldn't be great when I came to AOB. The name sounded familar but I can't remember anything from him 2 years back. His showings have been pretty decent with consistent verses though, and his Cypher showing this week was quality. Could go either way but..

Rayge: 60/40

Jay vs. Edgar AlPo

Sharp: If both guys bring it this could be cool. If they don’t it could be a tough read tbh. Jay’s got an impressive resume on ria, so I give him the advantage with more battle experience but Ed has already beaten him in 1-2. Should be close.

Jay: 55/45

Seth: This all depends who brings their A game. Jay has the ideas down more than Chyeah, but he doesn't always execute them to their full extent. If he polishes his verse and works on his wording, he will get a few quotable's to win this most likely. Chyeah has the knowledge to take it in a close one though if he stays on track and doesn't use any filler or throw away statement bars. I'd so pretty comfortably though, due to consistency...

Jay: 65/35

Shank Sinatra vs. Untold

Sharp: Like this battle. Both guys making noise in the mid-tier, this one will probably come down to who’s more consistent. Another really close one that I’m going to give the slightest edge to Shank based off last week’s performances, but Untold could get this just as easily.

Shank: 60/40

Seth: Tough one. This will be a really dope battle between two dudes who are on the verge of becoming part of the upper class of textcees. Shank made his way to the Champ match last week and had a decent showing but was a bit rushed. Untold took a tough loss with a nice verse in his first real test this season. Both have concepts and can deliver them with some harsh hitting lines, but both can also be a bit inconsistent. It's going to be all about who just gets luckier with their misses tbh.. it's on the fence both ways, but I'm gonna go with....

Untold: 51/49

billy 12 vs. God of War

Sharp: Billy’s old and talks a lot of shit, but havent seen much that’s impressive from him. GoW’s one of the best active, if he shows he should be able to outperform billy pretty easily. I could be wrong, leaving some wiggle room for billy to really come nice

God of War: 75/25

Seth: Well, 12. isn't horrible. He has produced a few nice bars in the past and won a few battles. He is not anywhere near as nice as he thinks he is though, and I don't think he's competed for awhile. GoW is obviously one of the best NC has, and is doing a few battles so shouldn't be to rusty. He also hates billy and will most likely come to kill..

God of War: 80/20

Xnub vs. FGR

Sharp: Xnub’s been around for a short time and is still getting his grounding in text. He shows promise but still has a way to go. FGR is pretty solid and showing a lot of potential to be doing some real damage in upcoming battles. FGR should take this pretty easily, unless something clicked with Xnub.

FGR: 80/20

Seth: Never seen Xnub but I know I've heard of him, or seen him on another board or maybe even old NC at one point. He's never come up in anything serious so I'll assume he is low mid-tier at best. Could surprise us though. FGR also is a new face, but his showing last week proved he has things figured out, and now just needs to take the extra step to elevate to another level. I think FGR will come with some cool concepts worded somewhat well and probably take it, but then again I have no idea what Xnub is capable of.

FGR: 70/30

NYCSPITZ vs. Pryde

Two older dudes with interesting styles that can lead to a lot of ideas not quite getting out. NYC is generally more direct than Pryde, so I edge it to him but can see this going either way pretty easily,

NYCSPITZ: 60/40

Seth: Pryde was a low tier dude on NC before, and his Beyond verse didn't show much improvement. I also got him and YDK confused with eachother. NYC is really rusty and not great with shortbar though. I still think he can make a few decent bars with his experience as a top top tier longbar head when the style was relevant. Pryde will come eh, maybe a quote or two..

NYCSPITZ: 60/40

R!canTheoryz vs. MAINESPITZ

Sharp: MAINE’s definitely rusty, just getting back into text from ‘09. At the same time, Rican sometime writes like its ‘09. Should be an interesting battle, but I can see MAINE handling this with better concepts and more concise wording.

MAINESPITZ: 70/30

Seth: Rican is doing his thing and is on a win streak somehow. His wording is still shotty at times and he can come with some really forced or played shit. His verse will have a nice concept or two and then some misses. Atomic is still really rusty, and not just that doing a style he's NEVER done before. He stopped texting in 09 as a longbar head at the very end of it's life. He has concepts like wordplay and nameplays down though, and should be able to put things together with decent wording by the time the due date hits. He also will be motivated to not lose to Rican.

MAINESPITZ: 80/20

megatron vs. GKillaZ

Sharp: megatron is a little inconsistent but capable of hanging with most dudes in mid tier. GKillaZ isn’t totally on point with punches and could do with some work on that. I see mega as the battler on a better track right now, got him pretty easy,

Megatron: 75/25

Seth: GKillaZ is just bad. Maybe he will improve this week, maybe he won't at all. Mega is sometimes nice, sometimes horrible. If he has even one okay bar though, he will edge this. Even if there are no quotable's his wording will and directness will win it for him.

Megatron: 80/20

Death vs. Tryce

Sharp: Death’s a decent older head with a dated style but can still bring it. Tryce is totally new, and I’m expecting plenty from him but I see DLB getting this on experience.

Death: 80/20

Seth: Idk Tryce. DLB is good enough to beat anything mediocre and noobish.

Death: 70/30

KZVR vs. Ronic

Sharp: Have seen nothing from KZVR. Ronic is quite there yet with his bars but he’s on the right track. Giving him the slightest edge knowing he’s capable of some kind of punch.

Ronic: 55/45

Seth: Haven't seen much of either, based on much they seem to know, I'd give the slight edge to Ronic, but it could go either way and might not even be close. Only time will tell..

Ronic: 51/49

Pen Prick vs. Uncle Drew

Sharp: No clue. Uncle Drew seems more like an alias that’s experienced with text, and I like his alias better. Give it to him on that alone.

Uncle Drew: 60/40

Seth: Who knows....

50/50

Serious vs. Meth

Sharp: I like this battle. Serious is one of the better new guys to show up and jump right in, since he clearly has some experience but isn’t as tight with wording. Meth may be rusty but he was pretty solid when he battled last. Don’t think he’s rusty enough to have any big issues, but if he is and Serious does his thing it could be an upset.

Meth: 70/30

Seth: Meth is experienced. Supposedly mid-tier. If he is Methodikal T he was a good topical head, so probably not bad at battling since he's been around. Serious isn't horrible but his wording is a bit off and has some shitty statement bars sometimes. I'd say pretty easy just off the level of competition he's been around, Meth gets it..

Meth: 80/20

yung fe vs. Rap Maestro

Sharp: yung fe da GAWD.

fe: 99/1

Seth: fe da god

fe: 100/0

~RustyGunZ~
06-07-2013, 03:46 AM
Mixtape of the Week

http://edge-img.datpiff.com/m03d0137/Young_Jeezy_itsthaworld-front-large.jpg (http://www.datpiff.com/Young-Jeezy-CTE-ItsThaWorld-mixtape.493338.html)

~RustyGunZ~
06-07-2013, 03:54 AM
Tip of the Hat & Wag of the Finger

TOH @ the league growing each week
TOH @ everyone checking into their SC battles and none getting closed yet
WOF @ artisan or inyusha whatever his name is LLB
TOH @ the return of the bald samurai naq
WOF @ chyeah still not winning a cypher
WOF @ the fight night cypher not being closed for votes yet. GO VOTE.
TOH @ Beyond entering the HOF
WOF @ his haters
TOH @ Adonis stepping up to finish up the AOWLs season for modding
TOH @ 75% of the NC population being verified beautiful people
WOF @ creed almost getting in with his little wings tugging on his heart strings
TOH @ the rise in HLB
WOF @ the rise in LLB
TOH @ the level of general activity though, the good and the bad
WOF @ artichoke ducking sharps pinkslip call out
TOH @ this mag being done so soon
TOH @ the bruins on their way to SWEEPING THE PENGUINS
TOH @ the sox being #1
WOF @ the pacers falling short to the heat
TOH @ the spurs taking care of business
TOH @ Jessica vs. DLB

Outro

Props to Sharp for doing some predictions. Props to all the battlers for showing up each week and producing quality battles. Gonna make sure these go out sooner the best of the season, and should be able to do so without battling. Anything I might have missed lemme know. Props to Rayge for killing the cypher, shout out to yung fe for keeping it 100, respect to meezy and RIP the e-beef, and as always Natural congrats on the rape.

~RustyGunZ~
06-07-2013, 03:54 AM
Tip of the Hat & Wag of the Finger

TOH @ the league growing each week
TOH @ everyone checking into their SC battles and none getting closed yet
WOF @ artisan or inyusha whatever his name is LLB
TOH @ the return of the bald samurai naq
WOF @ chyeah still not winning a cypher
WOF @ the fight night cypher not being closed for votes yet. GO VOTE.
TOH @ Beyond entering the HOF
WOF @ his haters
TOH @ Adonis stepping up to finish up the AOWLs season for modding
TOH @ 75% of the NC population being verified beautiful people
WOF @ creed almost getting in with his little wings tugging on his heart strings
TOH @ the rise in HLB
WOF @ the rise in LLB
TOH @ the level of general activity though, the good and the bad
WOF @ artichoke ducking sharps pinkslip call out
TOH @ this mag being done so soon
TOH @ the bruins on their way to SWEEPING THE PENGUINS
TOH @ the sox being #1
WOF @ the pacers falling short to the heat
TOH @ the spurs taking care of business
TOH @ Jessica vs. DLB

Outro

Props to Sharp for doing some predictions. Props to all the battlers for showing up each week and producing quality battles. Gonna make sure these go out sooner the best of the season, and should be able to do so without battling. Anything I might have missed lemme know. Props to Rayge for killing the cypher, shout out to yung fe for keeping it 100, respect to meezy and RIP the e-beef, and as always Natural congrats on the rape.

~RustyGunZ~
06-07-2013, 04:08 AM
Allen Knight FGR Cashius Patrick Utmost Untold God Of War billy 12 Sharp Nine Rayge Ronic Rap Maestro EndSane NYCSPITZ MAINESPITZ Edgar AlPo Shank Sinatra R!canTheoryz Xnub Uncle Drew Pen Prick Serious Meth KZVR Tryce Death megatron GKillaZ Pryde Jay Black Mask Defiant Ctrl Alt Elite Lotto Smirk

Spoken
06-07-2013, 04:22 AM
BICE FUCKING MAG VERY DETAILED AND NICE LITTLE INSIGHTS MAN PROPS Seth Scheinberg

Atomic
06-07-2013, 05:17 AM
nice mag, breh

Rap Maestro
06-07-2013, 06:34 AM
Predictions Yung Fe Vs Rap Maestro 99/1.. Wtf, am I that wack? Well, I've just upped my game and will surely grow more with more battles.. Bring it on

Rap Maestro
06-07-2013, 06:35 AM
Ill nik Vs Rap Maestro.. I'm sure predictions will be 100/0

Maximus
06-07-2013, 06:37 AM
Lol, great fucking mag man. Props for putting this up early. Sharp and @seth

Allen Knight
06-07-2013, 06:43 AM
Dope mag yah'll

Ronic
06-07-2013, 08:10 AM
Rap Maestro don't worry about it cuz, improving is always the hardest thing a man can do, respect to anyone who puts in work to better themselves

Rap Maestro
06-07-2013, 10:48 AM
Respect to u too boss Ronic

FGR
06-07-2013, 11:04 AM
coo mag

Meth
06-07-2013, 11:06 AM
Dope.

Boredom
06-07-2013, 12:46 PM
dope mag