due ASAP!.... lets say 10 min.
Flo Real

Flow
06-08-2013, 07:36 AM
Serious dude feeding my son I can't commit to that quick I can commit
To 6 hours earliest - your call?

Spoken
06-08-2013, 07:45 AM
Flo Real i wont hit a comp any later so ill just throw my shit up and just drop when ya can man......

Flow
06-08-2013, 11:13 AM
I found a spare 5 mins - we will have to rematch when I got more time -

Anyways quick key

Y'all be hoping flo don't show, cus when i blow, It's an explosion making more waves then the ocean,
Cus when i flex an get the flow in motion, i turn heads with how my threads are woven
Fuck emotions, I'm makin more noise then a deployed Boeing hooked up an amplified on distort brah
You better realise that reals eyes are piercing the elements, I'm talking fire earth wind and water
So fly, i look down on bitches cus I'm always high leave em surprised by my electrifying swagger
I bring more heat then a solar ray magnified by a magnifying glass thats da size of Madagascar
Not on my par your slacking, You force flows like anakin couldn't mind trick a blow from a bitch
I'm such a cocky fuck I got hawkin shakin fists, da dalai lama miffed an Mike j fox standin still n stiff
You know noskill, shit I'm so quick I could steal steam from ya kettle an the pitch from your screams
Your sofa, chairs, table an stairs apples an pears, thoughts from your dreams an seams fromYour jeans

Spoken
06-08-2013, 05:50 PM
Sorry partner got slammed you can re-write if ya want.... But i ain't gonna drop till like tomorrow morning busy as fuck Flo Real

Spoken
06-08-2013, 06:07 PM
Fuck it i keyed this shit just not

Flow with ease with text its cheese so light camera action,
Metal drawn practice put the chrome to your adlibs to say your auto-tune bashed in.
Fuckin' bastard duking with me leaves gods in shake... Hiding in fear,
Basking in clear sight from this sheer might that'll drop mountains chugging beers.
Soul kahn peer i can tell your vexed with the deepest thought of gay pirate sex mission,
Suck the dick then get ya eye sticked and kicked in the shin to start hoppin and limpin'.
I've been rippin' leave you out on the deepend,
Compasition mix of bach and moz with a Hitler direction composing that deadly silent treatment.
Hold no secrets Im a deranged heathen.. Something you cant match with,
Go to the seamstress to have ur apparel and skin weaved in cuz the requested a clothes casket.

Flow
06-10-2013, 04:53 AM
LINKS
serious vs cakedout
serious vs super pimp trillionaire

trap.
06-25-2013, 07:29 AM
Old battle, bump for votes.

Atomic
06-27-2013, 06:12 AM
both of these verses were a bit choppy to me tbh, content wise i'd have to go w/ flo, just based on the fact that some parts of his verse were coherent & serious was somewhat random/irrelevant w/ a lot of his lines. flow wise, flo edged it imo, serious had a verse that overall read kinda choppy to me. swag, i'll call it a tie since they were both hyping themself up relatively the same amount.

idk how to vote on swag&flow battles, but overall I just felt flo's verse more so i'll have to give my vote to him. decent read on both verses, good shit guys.

/flo

Minds
06-27-2013, 08:07 AM
Cus when i flex an get the flow in motion, i turn heads with how my threads are woven

The only decent line that really stood out to me. There weren't really any solid punches and the flow was a bit choppy. Alright rhyming but there are some places where the rhymes are weak. Overall a moderate verse cause your concepts aren't bad just need work on delivering punches stronger.

Metal drawn practice put the chrome to your adlibs to say your auto-tune bashed in.

Compasition mix of bach and moz with a Hitler direction composing that deadly silent treatment.
Go to the seamstress to have ur apparel and skin weaved in cuz the requested a clothes casket.

The two lines that stood out to me the mos as far as punches go. You had a stronger flow and better rhyme scheme throughout your verse but But even these two punches could you some tightening up and rewording. Not bad though.

Vote serious

Split
06-27-2013, 09:17 AM
Swag and flow does involved punches... otherwise its a flex battle

Rawn M.D.
06-29-2013, 05:49 PM
um this was wierd...lol

Flow - u need to get more concise imo, those r some long fuckin bars...anyways, you started off not so well, but ended up strong. It seems like ur swag built as u went, ur flow and rhyme scheme pretty much maintained, but seemed long winded, and rhyme wise a little simplistic at times..but I do enjoy redundant rhymes, so I think that worked for you. I would say work on mutli's more.

Serious - You did the exact opposite of ur opponent, u started off strong but ended draggin. Your verse was more concise, but I wasn't feeling ur content all that much, that bach moz n hitler coulda been dope if u worked it better, but u threw me with that gay pirate sht LOL... and ur closed/clothes casket is a reach imo, and yea u can use punches in SnF, but if u do u have to do it right, and swag it out, instead of insulting ur opponent compliment urself.

IMO flo got this with his madagascar n dahlia lama lines.
Both could improve on their wording, direction, and structure tho.

V/Flo

Fig
06-30-2013, 05:05 PM
You could tell these were flexed... I could appreciate Serious flow a lot more, but what he was saying was off at times. I gotta say you were both lackin in thr sawg department, but I think flo just had a tiny bit more of it. Some of flo reals lines were kinda basic, not very entertaining, and it died out as it progressed. For a flex it was decent. Based off of stronger presentation though, ima give this to Serious.

Spoken
07-06-2013, 04:55 AM
So it's

2-2

Bump

Spoken
07-10-2013, 10:22 PM
Bump

Sharp
07-17-2013, 12:18 AM
2-2 UP

Beyond
07-17-2013, 09:47 AM
Y'all be hoping flo don't show, cus when i blow, It's an explosion making more waves then the ocean,
Horrible opener. Were there even any multies? I mean, there were 2-syllable 'multies,' but a lot don't even count those as true multies. I guess technically they are, still not very impressive. You also had terrible linking. Repeated 'cus' at the beginning of the second line to link it with the first when you already used it after the very first rhyme. A lot of one word rhyming going on. C'mon, son.
Fuck emotions, I'm makin more noise then a deployed Boeing hooked up an amplified on distort brah
You better realise that reals eyes are piercing the elements, I'm talking fire earth wind and water
'hooked up an amplified on distort brah'? The fuck that even mean? What is an 'amplified on distort? The fuck? Did you just use some old ass wordplay that was said in a rap song mad years ago? LMFAO. WTF does water even rhyme with? You changed it up in the next bar... distort brah? Wow.
So fly, i look down on bitches cus I'm always high leave em surprised by my electrifying swagger
I bring more heat then a solar ray magnified by a magnifying glass thats da size of Madagascar
Fly/high? Really now? Impressive, ROFLZ. You need to rhyme with the endings more. Way too long of lines to not rhyme at all with the endings.
Not on my par your slacking, You force flows like anakin couldn't mind trick a blow from a bitch
I'm such a cocky fuck I got hawkin shakin fists, da dalai lama miffed an Mike j fox standin still n stiff
Not on your par, eh? LOL. Force flows l ike Anakin couldn't mind trick... the fuck? Run on sentence? What you doing, boy? You got hawkin shakin fists? HAHA.
You know noskill, shit I'm so quick I could steal steam from ya kettle an the pitch from your screams
Your sofa, chairs, table an stairs apples an pears, thoughts from your dreams an seams fromYour jeans
Who the fuck is noskill? Seriously, who is that? LMAO. This actually wasn't AS bad a bar as your others, at least in the oh shit factor category. Multi-syllabic rhyming seems to be your Kobe Bryant, though.

vs

At least steady 2-syllable rhyming...
Fuckin' bastard duking with me leaves gods in shake... Hiding in fear,
Basking in clear sight from this sheer might that'll drop mountains chugging beers.
Or not.
Soul kahn peer i can tell your vexed with the deepest thought of gay pirate sex mission,
Suck the dick then get ya eye sticked and kicked in the shin to start hoppin and limpin'.
Ok.
I've been rippin' leave you out on the deepend,
Yay, another 2-syllable rhyme!
Probably your best bar.

Overall, not a very great S&F battle. Both need to vastly up their multi-syllable rhyming game for starters. Let's not even delve into the swag portion of it or intricate rhyme schemes aspect. Those will come with time. So will perfecting the multi-syllabics to be more natural and fluent. End of the day, Felt like Flo Real dropped more content (had more stretched lines) which lead to Storyteller being more consistent and his flow being better. His end rhymes were closer together and Flo Real didn't rhyme with his end rhymes in the middle or beginning of a lot of his line, which made the flow even worse since the lines were already much longer than Storyteller's. Both need to also work on their clarity and wording. Too many run on sentences and bad linking. Basically just work on everything. Props to both.

/v storyteller

Meth
07-24-2013, 12:35 AM
3-2 story up

SiK
07-26-2013, 11:36 PM
Flo....Half your shit didn't even rhyme on the end of your lines....This is a big no-no....for me neways...Lines were pretty stretched especially for not having a good amount of inner rhymes/multis

Story....At least your ending words rhymed....some attempts at multis but none that I was really feeling or would call true...Overall ima have to say you had the better of the two verses....a lot easier to read anyway

V/Storyteller