PDA

View Full Version : Flo real vs loast - LOAST WINS 4-1

Flow
06-12-2013, 01:32 PM
10 lines due today go!

Loast
06-13-2013, 08:57 AM
went out last night... i'll have this done asap..!!!

I'll edit this post with verse and links

Loast
06-14-2013, 01:38 AM
u still dropping... cuz i'm ready, just wanna know if u still down to get ya ass whipped

Flow
06-14-2013, 03:32 AM
Yup

Loast
06-16-2013, 09:28 PM
my shits great! be glad i took time to commit this crime on ya scripts mate
plus, the fact i wrote this on my lunch hour justifies ur good for a quick break
I'm a breath of fresh air that holds no despair Moving on this kiddies face
so it has everything to do with a real-astate when i put u in a bitches place
Bars I got'em... should've peeped my last battle to know i'm a problem! fag
even a batman can't save you from these punches and he seen u gotham bad
i will off this lad w/ a simple trick.. go in beastmode - u'll say i'm on my x-men shit
Real, i admit you go in beastmode too if i talk about all the sex u get
everyone will say this is Real tragic cuz my punches and how i swag-n-flow
No, everyone will say this is Real tragic cuz ur punches and how u swaggin flo
BarZ.

post ya verse

Flow
06-17-2013, 06:31 AM
An there was me thinking you wernt gunna show - quick key - enjoy

I got Asian fetishs, at the mo im inside Lucy Lui and Annie Wu, im havin some great sex
Only way this fagot could ever 'enter the wu' is him placing THAT cd in his tapedeck !!
I kill a bitch with my dick, the way it hits the back of her throat an the cum hammers
you kill a bitch with yo dick too... should of known for kids small things are a choke hazard
whenever a bitch says she needs a second, you smug thinkin its to catch her breath
But shes on about a 2nd inch - cus she gave you the hole in one n then there was nout left
Yo the jurys out on your fat ass, we all mad cus you aint fresh - your shits whack
Its reeeeal ironic when I shout order in the court - your askin for a coke an a big mac
Im known for how i "Key Lo" <--- your known for a fuckin lot of these though
Yo fat ass dont get sex other then wit yo own hand, So we laughin at how your fuckin so-lo(w)

Flow
06-17-2013, 09:25 AM
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=7633
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=7363

Atomic
06-17-2013, 10:11 AM
plus, the fact i wrote this on my lunch hour justifies ur good for a quick break
it's okay
meh
ehhh it's alright
i will off this lad w/ a simple trick.. go in beastmode - u'll say i'm on my x-men shit
LMFAO, i liked it
no, wtf

//

I got Asian fetishs, at the mo im inside Lucy Lui and Annie Wu, im havin some great sex
Only way this fagot could ever 'enter the wu' is him placing THAT cd in his tapedeck !!
kinda irrelevant, but it's solid imo
I kill a bitch with my dick, the way it hits the back of her throat an the cum hammers
you kill a bitch with yo dick too... should of known for kids small things are a choke hazard
meh, alright
whenever a bitch says she needs a second, you smug thinkin its to catch her breath
But shes on about a 2nd inch - cus she gave you the hole in one n then there was nout left
lawl, wording is weird but its dece
Yo the jurys out on your fat ass, we all mad cus you aint fresh - your shits whack
Its reeeeal ironic when I shout order in the court - your askin for a coke an a big mac
meh, not feeling it personally
Yo fat ass dont get sex other then wit yo own hand, So we laughin at how your fuckin so-lo(w)
nah

//

loast had the bar of the battle to me imo (beastmode) & had 3 alright bars/1 bad miss. flo was just alright to me all the way through w/o a really bad miss. overall I'm going to give it to loast even though this shit was close as fuck. dece battle here boys.

v/ loast

Battle Hymns
06-23-2013, 06:51 PM
lus, the fact i wrote this on my lunch hour justifies ur good for a quick break

^ ----- These bars did it for me.. Flo... You had a flow but some of your punches didn't connect too well...you stretch em out too much.. and that last line pretty much did it to you...

"brevity is the soul of wit" - Shakespeare

trap.
06-25-2013, 07:40 AM
2-0 Loast. More votes.
Loast, post voting links.

Spoken
07-06-2013, 05:02 AM
BarZ.

post ya verse

Vs.

The choke line from flo was honestly the LOTB... BarZ what happened you used to go ham but here dude you lacked big time plus your last for lines were really horrible Fam... Flo had the wu bar and that fucking dick beat bar lol

I got flo real

Lecture
07-08-2013, 03:46 AM

vs

Flo had a few concepts could of been re worded to hit harder, loast same situation. When I compare the best lines IMO I have it leaning towards loast.

v: loast

R!canTheoryz
07-08-2013, 01:14 PM

vs

Vote - Loast, Really didn't like either TBH both lacked sting in some area's flo' lost cuz of his lack of sting loast misses weren't good either but just enough to get the victory.