View Full Version : Voters - and the amount

Adonis
06-13-2013, 01:13 AM
Nigma -3 OK
Objective -2 Will begin round two Minus 1 vote
Adonis -3 This guy's whack
IamBenT -3 OK
Mike Wrecka -2 Will be begin round Two minus one vote
Witty -0 Will be begining round two Minus three votes (Considering giving you a loss as Wrecka made honest attempt at voting before anyone had to get on the case)
Red glare -0 Will be begining round two minus three votes
dead man -0 Will be begining round two minus three votes
patrown -2 OK
TopicalDood5 -0 Will be begining round two minus three votes
Split -0 Incoming?
zygote -4 OK
Frank -3 OK

For those of you who have anything less then three, or who have no voted on the three remaining battles at least are facing serious backlash next week.

I will be closing threads regardless of life after work. I would have done today, but I did a 16 hour shift and will let it ride until tomorrow.

I understand some of you are eliminated, so technically only Morally should you vote

But it's a sad day when a non Member in Coup out votes the entire league safe Zygote.

I orgininally said if you won via no show you only had to vote on two, but since there are ONLY three and are all close, you need three Zygote got a no show win and had more votes then everyone so, execuses will not be accepted.

No more extensions. I will enforce this shit and complaining will be a waste of keyboard mashing

Again, if you've voted on anything at all, cool, but at the least you need three battles. There are three open, so unless you are in those battles, you may only need 2 votes, I did not consider this.

Leaving thread open for pointless backlash.

Adonis
06-13-2013, 01:14 AM
I should be home tomorrow between 4-6 West Coast time. So lets just say 5pm...Battles are closed and we all move on.

Adonis
06-13-2013, 01:17 AM
Dead +1 to total

Witty
06-13-2013, 07:07 AM
I can vote this evening if they are still open.

Nigma
06-13-2013, 11:08 AM
This mod is a hardass. I nominate him for fulltime rule enforcing assistant for whoever takes on the league

Adonis
06-13-2013, 03:09 PM
Hardass??

I quote..

Its a sad day when a non member out votes nearly the entire league IN THE PLAYOFFS.

Soulstice
06-13-2013, 03:14 PM
im voting in the small window of time i have now

Adonis
06-13-2013, 05:15 PM
Making an attempt is better then nothing. Signs of good faith go a long way

I will admit I was extremely discouraged by lack of votes for the playoffs.

But you've all came through for the most part. Thank you.

dead man
06-13-2013, 06:50 PM
adonis you got robbed bro

but thats the name of the game i guess..

Adonis
06-13-2013, 08:31 PM
Nah...I understand shit happens.

My fault. I wrote that realitevly fast and careless because this weekend was my birthday bash.

But Bent is no slouch. I can't be mad at losing to him round one.

My topical playoff carrer is officially 0-5 or 0-6 now

One day. One day...

Adonis
06-13-2013, 08:34 PM
Also we all have different prefrences. I knew I didn't stand a shot when I realized he wrote a story and I didn't.

I'm 1-4 when writing non-story vs. A story this season

Its good though. Bent is dope. Zero regrets.