PDA

View Full Version : Week 15 predictions and chat

Certain
06-02-2014, 03:17 AM
http://i.imgur.com/uAJesXX.png

Season 3

OK, guys, last week was weird and featured only four matches that went to votes, all of which ended up blowouts. I'm hoping to turn things around this week, so I opened the floodgates and let anyone who signed in participate, even if they didn't do the required voting. I swear, though, that Week 16 will offer no such mercy because that last week is really only important for playoff stakes, and I'm not helping those who didn't help everyone else.

Anyway, matchups this week aside from the championship and contender battles were basically irrelevant because there's no contender match to set up for next week. So I selected matchups semi-randomly based on what I thought would make for a fun week. We're doing pick-your-own topic again as it's story lead week, so hopefully that encourages some strong efforts. Topics will be up shortly, but here's the matchups:

Championship: Cereal_Killa (5-1) vs. zygote (11-3)
Contender match: cyph her (2-1) vs. Certain (4-4)
Frank (9-5) vs. Adonis (6-8)
El Pancake (5-3) vs. Vulgar (6-4)
Soulstice (2-4) vs. Vividlyvague (7-6)
Zenland (1-2) vs. King Ra. (6-6)
patrown (2-3) vs. Bladed Thesis (2-0)
Lemur (0-0) vs. Objective (0-2)

cyph her
06-02-2014, 03:59 AM
Certain if you'd like to share topics.. I'd prefer 1 or 5. 2 or 3 are fine with me. 4 is the only I am in opposition of.

Certain
06-02-2014, 04:00 AM
Certain if you'd like to share topics.. I'd prefer 1 or 5. 2 or 3 are fine with me. 4 is the only I am in opposition with.

Go with which one you really want. You can wait until Tuesday to decide.

e11even
06-02-2014, 05:10 AM
I am new. Sorry Cyph Her. I had a slip up while editing and didn't get my full verse in, due to it erasing. I then recognized that this was a sign of my pathetic efforts at battling and vow to never post late again. Thank you for being a good sport. I am new.

e11even
06-02-2014, 05:13 AM
Lemur (0-0) vs. Objective (0-2)[/QUOTE]

King Ra.
06-02-2014, 06:48 AM
Certain i got my computer back in operation, so any extra help you need with the mag, holler. Dope match ups this week. Love my rematch against the Zenmaster. Gonna be epic.

big baby
06-02-2014, 07:45 AM
ilike how all da aliases this season completely suk ass & got obliterated lmaooooo!! "OHI GUN SIGN IN ND WIN BE SNEAK SNEAK" nope ! get obliterated!ROFLA

Cereal_Killa
06-02-2014, 08:10 AM
I hate covers..

this one are the only exceptions..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQvjvEWDIoQ

and jeff buckley..

Frank
06-02-2014, 08:53 AM
ilike how all da aliases this season completely suk ass & got obliterated lmaooooo!! "OHI GUN SIGN IN ND WIN BE SNEAK SNEAK" nope ! get obliterated!ROFLA

Who was Perpendicular?

Frank
06-02-2014, 09:48 AM
http://i.imgur.com/uAJesXX.png

Season 3

Heavy weight match. Probably two of the greatest topical textcees to come out of Australia. This is going to be the battle of the ages to determine the overall supremacy over the entire continent of Australia. Zygote has been a fixture in the championship match up and may now be the official record holder for championship appearances in the AOWL. Cereal Killa just defeated the rabid Jonathan Mercy and is going for a trifecta of high profile victories. This will be a noteworthy battle worthy of its moniker. I am virtually undecided here. Best of luck!

Certain has managed to no showed his way into a contender match which will place him in the championship match up with the chance to end this season as the champion of his own league. Wow. It is a long shot but it is certainly attainable. As long as he doesn't get beat by a girl whos blown out both Zenland and Vividlyvague.

10-0 dog

Vulgarian dropped epic last week with a premeditated classic vulgar verse. I was going to approach our topic 'what must happen ultimately, must happen immediately' as me contemplating on whether to take a shit in a public bathroom or not, but I just could not give Vulgar the satisfaction of having his recycled verse go to votes. El Pancake ducked our championship rematch and has not be seen on the site since. I'm looking foward to a no frills, no holds barred battle right here.

Soulstice is trying to get into the playoffs at 4-4 and Vividlyvague would be doing everyone a favor by stopping him dead in his tracks.

Zenny used to be one of the boys, now he is an outsider with no affiliations to anyone or anything but drugs. He made his critically acclaimed comeback and was emphatically knocked out by a girl. Perhaps Season 4 will be the return of Zenland. King Ra is on the cusp of .500 and is due for a true epic right now to solidify his momentum going into the deep playoffs. Off with Zenlands head KING RA OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

Apparently Certain is letting people who participated less than a quarter of the season into the prestigious playoffs. Bladed Thesis could literally knock off Patrown and slither into this scenario where he could be a problem for a weathered veteran writer. Pat will not let that happen.

Welcome back to Objective. Little late though, don't you think?

Goodluck to all!

Frank
06-02-2014, 10:13 AM
1. You're a homeless musician who plays outside a train station for tips. One day, someone leans over and drops something unusual into your case.

2. You're 16 and decide to drop out of high school.

3. One of the eggs in your refrigerator just hatched.

4. You've been diagnosed with cancer.

5. All of the water on Earth has turned black.

What is with your obsession of terminally ill story leads?@Certain. Talk about a downer. Lighten up. You story leads have been shoehorn depressing

I suggest you choose 5 other emotional leads to cater to

Certain
06-02-2014, 12:22 PM
Certain i got my computer back in operation, so any extra help you need with the mag, holler. Dope match ups this week. Love my rematch against the Zenmaster. Gonna be epic.

You want to do power rankings?

Certain
06-02-2014, 12:59 PM
What is with your obsession of terminally ill story leads?@Certain. Talk about a downer. Lighten up. You story leads have been shoehorn depressing

I suggest you choose 5 other emotional leads to cater to

Zero topics this week are about death.

Objective
06-02-2014, 03:56 PM

Thanks! And yeah, definitely late. I just wanted to join in on a match or two anyways.

Vulgar
06-02-2014, 04:26 PM
Frank

http://www.radio-victoria.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/gaddafi-2.jpg

Frank
06-02-2014, 04:57 PM
Looks like my uncle Rob lol

cyph her
06-02-2014, 04:59 PM
Vividlyvague It's all good. If we don't face each other again and you want a rematch after the tourney, just holler.

Frank Hey, am I a girl?

e11even
06-02-2014, 05:11 PM
Vividlyvague It's all good. If we don't face each other again and you want a rematch after the tourney, just holler.

Frank Hey, am I a girl?

I'm down for that. And are you a female? I've only heard this said recently. I had no idea.

King Ra.
06-02-2014, 06:18 PM
You want to do power rankings?

Alright, I gotcha.

Zen
06-02-2014, 06:50 PM

Goodluck to all!

We used to be boys? When did we stop being boys?

Bladed Thesis
06-02-2014, 07:39 PM
Apparently Certain is letting people who participated less than a quarter of the season into the prestigious playoffs. Bladed Thesis could literally knock off Patrown and slither into this scenario where he could be a problem for a weathered veteran writer. Pat will not let that happen.
Hahaha, slither...

dyedinthewool
06-02-2014, 10:02 PM
http://media-***he-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/62/6f/6e/626f6e509d04b4dde022845193da44c2.jpg

bb

big baby
06-02-2014, 10:04 PM
should be a alias ousting in the next magazine. Iwant to know who sucked ass

big baby
06-02-2014, 10:05 PM
waynebrady waz probably the worstester i think. wid da fail roflas

big baby
06-02-2014, 10:05 PM
perpen was doing gewd den just got obiterated!! lmaooo!

cyph her
06-02-2014, 11:07 PM
I'm down for that. And are you a female? I've only heard this said recently. I had no idea.

Sounds good, and yes.. You probably heard about it from Frank.. who keeps mentioning it.

e11even
06-03-2014, 12:43 AM
Sounds good, and yes.. You probably heard about it from Frank.. who keeps mentioning it.

Somebody has a secret admirer ^.^

Zen
06-03-2014, 01:00 AM
Frank <3's cyph her

e11even
06-03-2014, 01:05 AM
Frank would love to cyph Her.

Certain
06-03-2014, 02:12 AM
How are you going to ask a member named "cyph her" if she's female?

cyph her
06-03-2014, 03:02 AM
A common occurrence.. The word play is a bit more literal than most suspect..

cyph her
06-03-2014, 03:34 AM
Jesus @Blasis_Thesis My boss had to have seen your sig multiple times at work today.. Calm it down

Zen
06-03-2014, 03:39 AM
Christ you know it ain't easy. You know how hard it can be.
The way things are going, they're gonna crucify me.

Bladed Thesis
06-03-2014, 11:52 AM
Jesus @Blasis_Thesis My boss had to have seen your sig multiple times at work today.. Calm it down
Calm what down?

Calm down the forum-use at work...

dead man
06-03-2014, 12:05 PM
pretty sure i can still make playoffs no?

cyph her
06-03-2014, 04:34 PM
Calm down the forum-use at work...

LOL.. I got nothin..

Certain
06-03-2014, 05:08 PM
cyph her, you can disable signatures here: http://netcees.co/profile.php?do=editoptions

Scroll down a bit to thread display options.

Zen
06-03-2014, 05:27 PM
Certain add a drug topic.

cyph her
06-03-2014, 05:45 PM
cyph her, you can disable signatures here: http://netcees.co/profile.php?do=editoptions

Scroll down a bit to thread display options.

You da best..

Forum all day

Objective
06-03-2014, 07:43 PM
Lemur: You around?

dyedinthewool
06-03-2014, 09:46 PM
i'm upset

Adonis
06-03-2014, 10:01 PM
Regarding my verse last week, I was born and raised in the city the killings occurred. A month before there was a massive riot

And Vividlyvague of course that bit of word play was intentional player. Mised the boat, over see. Etc....

e11even
06-03-2014, 10:25 PM
Regarding my verse last week, I was born and raised in the city the killings occurred. A month before there was a massive riot

And Vividlyvague of course that bit of word play was intentional player. Mised the boat, over see. Etc....

I feel sincerely flattered that you responded to my vote. I was pretty ambitious on feedback this time around. I wanna continue giving expansive feed. I'm glad it was also intentional. It matches your ego :)

Vulgar
06-03-2014, 10:27 PM
My feedback has been trash lately. To think that Vulgaresque feed used ta be the talk of the town.

: /

King Ra.
06-03-2014, 10:34 PM
i'm upset

What's upsetting you?

dyedinthewool
06-03-2014, 11:27 PM
What's upsetting you?

A lot of things but I have more reasons to be happy than anything else so this shall pass. Thank you for asking

Would anyone like to collab? I'd be the second verse. super rusty .__.

King Ra.
06-03-2014, 11:51 PM
So true.

Certain
06-04-2014, 03:32 AM
The mag will be up tomorrow. I just finished work.

zygote
06-04-2014, 08:48 AM
The Bigbaby from last weeks topic, which is closed now. My favorite 3 are; the one about reverse secret imitations we did together. The one from the competition about different seasons of relationships. Without meaning any offense, a third one is hard to pick. Your style is pretty well developed, you seem to be comfortable without changing things around, can't really distinguish a distinct third one. They are all pretty good as a whole.

New HRSMN song I've been listening about this past half hour. Ras Kass did a good rap on it. www.youtube.com/watch?v=atS9aV3bqYU

Contender match: cyph her (2-1) vs. Certain (4-4) - Cyph her is good, but Certain is also good with an advantage that increases x3.2 on story-related stimuli.
Frank (9-5) vs. Adonis (6-8) - Adonis is excellent, but Frank often bounces back after a defeat. Don't stick your hand inside the old lion's jaws.
El Pancake (5-3) vs. Vulgar (6-4) - Conservative bohemian v Liberal technocrat. Probably two favorites to read, both are excellent in different thematic ways with similar rhyming skills.
Soulstice (2-4) vs. Vividlyvague (7-6) - Vividlyvague can hit a conceptual homerun now and again, but the multiple topics might work against any such approach, it's a coin throw. Soulstice is consistently interesting and engaging.
Zenland (1-2) vs. King Ra. (6-6) - Zenland could figure out a good idea for this week. King Ra will need something interesting in comparison. Closest in votes for the week.
patrown (2-3) vs. Bladed Thesis (2-0) - Could become a multiple rhyming contest, whoever is more coherent and engaging beyond rhyme schemes alone will win.
Lemur (0-0) vs. Objective (0-2) - Hyped out for the Norwegian return even if only for a week or two, Objective could go heavy philosophical or emotional story, both would be nice. Lemur conservation is an important biodiversity issue.

big baby
06-04-2014, 08:57 AM
ur dead 2 me now.

big baby
06-04-2014, 09:01 AM
My feedback has been trash lately. To think that Vulgaresque feed used ta be the talk of the town.

: /

yes fucka suk bad

Certain
06-04-2014, 01:55 PM
My three favorite big baby verses are the seasonal one, the one from that AIM cypher and the one that Fig no-showed like a bitch against.

big baby
06-04-2014, 03:17 PM
My three favorite big baby verses are the seasonal one, the one from that AIM cypher and the one that Fig no-showed like a bitch against.

which aim one and thx for answering in full. certain >zygote

dyedinthewool
06-04-2014, 03:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/QQGdypj.jpg

King Ra.
06-04-2014, 03:26 PM
Lmfao.

Certain
06-04-2014, 05:37 PM
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=42827

big baby
06-04-2014, 06:16 PM
I spit flow epithets. I’ve evidenced a cycle so menstrual, the subject of my sentences get period blood on the predicates.

This line didn't make much sense but sounded cool

My rhyming cycle is such a recurring theme with it's epithetical adjectivial consistency that the main portion of context gets ,.,.,,,,,,,,,period blood on the predicates

Red glare
06-04-2014, 09:15 PM
Adonis

its me

PancakeBrah
06-04-2014, 11:05 PM

I hate speaking from a place of ignorance (not really) but I've tasked myself with making predictions so here I go. I haven't read anything from Cereal Killa. Maybe I have, in some random vote or something like that. I mean I don't have his style and writing pegged, at all. Can't recall any lines or verses. I'm sure he must be good since he is le champion but I can't speak from first hand experience. Zygote I do know, and respect (lol take my e-respect brah). He's the super saiyan of the cold-hearted analysis form. I base that off how he titles his shit literally and just writes from there on. He can write humorous and serious with equal APLOMB. My nigga got that robot heart of gold. Should be a dope match. Or not. I don't know, since I don't know this Cereal Killa bro. Zygote merked me with a nigh-impossible-to-counteract gambit in our champ match. Plus I was black out drunk and fresh off losing racks at blackjack when I wrote the worst verse of my life. No excuse. Just riffing right now, bros. My pick is Zygote da gawd. I think Zygote's probably got one of the highest IQ's on this site (NYC mentioned how he's a GOAT chess player, plus his general behavior) and I wonder if his 'lack of emotion' in his pieces is actually just a boredom and he's just writing whatever comes to his mind, whenever, for shits. WHO KNOWS.

I hate speaking from a place of ignorance (not really) but I've tasked myself with making predictions so here I go. I haven't read anything from Cereal Killa. Maybe I have, in some random vote or something like that. I mean I don't have his style and writing pegged, at all. Can't recall any lines or verses. I'm sure she's good because dyedinthewool has been the resident femcee and she's doing better (no hate ditw, actually lol @ you. stop posting cat gifs and write good). BUT MY NIGGA CERTAIN FINNA CHAMP THIS ENTIRE FUCKING LEAGUE. Maybe. Who knows. Certain's dope, I probably rate him higher than anyone else does on this site. Very on point, at all times, with different tools in his arsenal. He's got the poetic style, metaphorical, and regular text styles down. Smart writing with a message or tonal aspect few can match.

Adonis good. Sometimes. Sometimes he has good wording and his verses are excellent. Sometimes his wording is funky and everything falls apart. In my mind he's one of the wildcards. If he's on he can almost feel his fingernails scrape that top tier. But it's 50/50 if he brings it each week. Not an effort thing. Just part of his writing, I think, how he feels going into it each week. Frank is Frank. You know what you're getting with him. He's like black in that he has a honed style that works for the audience of this site. Consummate story teller. This should be a dope match.

[insert innocuous/funny comment here]

i got bored.

big baby
06-05-2014, 01:36 AM
you posted the same like 5 sentences for both your first predictions

cyph her
06-05-2014, 01:43 AM
^lol I was like... da fuq?

cyph her
06-05-2014, 02:52 AM
Marry me @bigbaby

Certain
06-05-2014, 03:59 AM
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=76168

big baby
06-06-2014, 12:44 AM
Marry me @bigbaby

married

dyedinthewool
06-06-2014, 01:33 AM
It's good to know if I ever want botox I now know what I'd look like with it. My whole face is swollen from an allergic reaction.This emergency room bullshit is no fun .__.

Help mee help

PancakeBrah
06-06-2014, 10:07 AM
you posted the same like 5 sentences for both your first predictions

Ctrl+c
Ctrl+p

Crazy computer world we live in, right?

oats
06-06-2014, 10:34 AM
zygote what are your three favorite oatmeal verses?

big baby
06-06-2014, 04:53 PM
Ctrl+c
Ctrl+p

Crazy computer world we live in, right?

so yu copied nd pastid your commentary twice?

yeh u real smart

Mike Wrecka
06-06-2014, 05:41 PM
hey guys sorry for all the no shows lately

I used to think Fig and Witty were gay for no showing a lot but now I know that they aren't gay for no showing

they are gay for other unbeknownst reasons

I just spelled unbeknownst correctly , no auto correct that swasup

so on my sabbatical, fml I needed spell check for sabbatical, anyway I have been watching old wu related kung fu flicks, so far hit up

Kid with the Golden Arm - duh U god
Five Deadly Venoms - influenced Rza heavily
Filthy Guy - thought it was Ol Dirty Bastard origin but was wrong that's Ol Dirty Kung Fu or some shit
Ninja Checkmate - ft Ghostface Killah and the Chef

next up is the Flying Guillotine, needed spell check but its French so I get a pass

Kid with the Golden Arm was the best thus far in my opinion

over and out friends

Witty
06-06-2014, 06:37 PM
ur gay cuz u fuck men.

<3

Zen
06-06-2014, 06:49 PM
The Big Boss is the greatest kung fu movie of all time. I've watched it at least a hundred times.

Mike Wrecka
06-06-2014, 10:58 PM
The Big Boss is the greatest kung fu movie of all time. I've watched it at least a hundred times.

Bruce Lee movies are dope but I prefer my kung fu movies to be set in feudal china as opposed to modern day china

except for Ip Man, Zenland go fucking watch the movie Ip Man its boss

before this Netflix binge I have seen

Shaolin vs Wu Tang
36 Chambers
Iron Monkey
Man with the Iron Fists

and all the Jet Li flicks

nothing can touch Shaolin vs Wu Tang. its masterful

cyph her
06-07-2014, 12:12 AM
I own quite a few of them.. My go to is Snake Fist of the Buddhist Dragon

Certain
06-07-2014, 01:23 AM
This wait is fascinating.

patrown
06-07-2014, 01:41 AM
‹^›ô¿ô‹^›

Vulgar
06-07-2014, 02:01 AM
https://soundcloud.com/crypticone/atoms-hero-to-zero

Certain
06-07-2014, 03:15 AM
Well, that fucking sucks.
Vulgar, zygote, Adonis or Vividlyvague, any of you guys want to be paired up in battles that won't count for the league but will count toward your records?

Vulgar
06-07-2014, 03:25 AM
Sure.

e11even
06-07-2014, 03:45 AM
Yes.

e11even
06-07-2014, 03:57 AM
Ps4 is, so far, not impressive. Watch Dogs, however, is mildly entertaining. It's no GTA V though. What a waste of 1000 bucks.

e11even
06-07-2014, 04:28 AM
Btw. Who's gonna do no - show shine? I nominate Frank, Cert, or Vulg.

Adonis
06-07-2014, 06:46 AM
Yes

Certain

Me vs. Zygote
Vivi vs. Vulgar

K thanks

big baby
06-07-2014, 12:59 PM
Lmao pb posts half ass predictions. no shows.

Zen
06-07-2014, 01:08 PM
bb da bb why you insult my piece this week? I sat for 36 hours straight writing that masterpiece.

Vulgar
06-07-2014, 01:11 PM
IF FOLKS KEEP NO SHOWIN ME I MIGHT AS WELL NOT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE I'M PARTICIPATING IN A TOPICAL COMPETITION AT ALL

NAH MEAN

NYCSPITZ
06-07-2014, 02:10 PM
yo let me get a bonus battle vs dead man
dead man?

Certain
06-07-2014, 02:12 PM
It turns out you both no-showed.

big baby
06-07-2014, 03:23 PM
bb da bb why you insult my piece this week? I sat for 36 hours straight writing that masterpiece.

i just wantid 2 use da giffy u idiyote

Witty
06-07-2014, 03:24 PM
yo let me get a bonus battle vs dead man
dead man?

I know who you are.

big baby
06-07-2014, 03:30 PM
lmao @ solstise drunk failure lmao1! used the word brassiere omg lmaooo FAIL

Mike Wrecka
06-07-2014, 03:33 PM
IM JOINING A RHYMING POETRY CONTEST AT THE LONG ISLAND FAIR.

ITS THE KIND OF FAIR THAT HAS CONTESTS FOR THE BIGGEST SQUASH AND PUMPKINS , STUFF LIKE THAT

I HAVE TO WRITE ABOUT AUTUMN

I WILL WIN A RIBBON WITH AN INTENSE DISPLAY OF MULTIS AND RHYME SCHEME THAT MY COMPETITION, THE BLAZER AND TURTLE NECK WEARING PROFESSORS AND SCHOLARS, WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONTEND WITH

Witty
06-07-2014, 03:37 PM
IM JOINING A RHYMING POETRY CONTEST AT THE LONG ISLAND FAIR.

ITS THE KIND OF FAIR THAT HAS CONTESTS FOR THE BIGGEST SQUASH AND PUMPKINS , STUFF LIKE THAT

I HAVE TO WRITE ABOUT AUTUMN

I WILL WIN A RIBBON WITH AN INTENSE DISPLAY OF MULTIS AND RHYME SCHEME THAT MY COMPETITION, THE BLAZER AND TURTLE NECK WEARING PROFESSORS AND SCHOLARS, WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONTEND WITH

Lol you will own that shit tho.

NYCSPITZ
06-07-2014, 03:40 PM
lol word @ wrecka, when and where in LI is that shit? I can LIRR it there...

Certain
06-07-2014, 04:12 PM
I know who you are.

I don't know why you wouldn't.

Witty
06-07-2014, 04:16 PM
I don't know why you wouldn't.

I just like telling people I know who they are.

Zen
06-07-2014, 04:28 PM
I joined a poetry competition a couple of weeks ago at my college. I would've won if some girl hadn't have of wrote about her getting raped. Bitched straight stole my 50 dollars.

Witty
06-07-2014, 04:50 PM
I joined a poetry competition a couple of weeks ago at my college. I would've won if some girl hadn't have of wrote about her getting raped. Bitched straight stole my 50 dollars.

damn, she pulled the rape card.

you can't beat the rape card, sorry bro.

big baby
06-07-2014, 05:22 PM
oh my bad pb cant understand me neither can certain

Pb posts lame half ass copy paste predictions

no shows.

Zen
06-07-2014, 05:31 PM

Exactly. I didn't have time to edit my poem to counter her rape claim with my own rape claim. I woulda made them judges tear up if I had fifteen more minutes, but instead that girl laughed her way to the bank with my 50.

oats
06-07-2014, 05:39 PM
When I was in high school I came in second for a state poetry contest. Though my poem was far superior, the girl who won wrote about her grandma dying of cancer. I feel your pain.

Rome
06-07-2014, 05:46 PM
Seen some great writers in here, looking to join soon.

Zen
06-07-2014, 05:46 PM
Bitches be cheating.

Next competition I'm gonna get on stage with my badass beard and talk about how I got raped while I had cancer.

#WINNING

oats
06-07-2014, 05:51 PM
So I proposed/got engaged today at big Jesus in Rio. Sorry to do this to our budding romance big baby. You can be in the wedding though.

Vulgar
06-07-2014, 05:57 PM
Congrats bud. May your marriage be filled with big babies for years to come!

Zen
06-07-2014, 05:58 PM
Congrats man.

oats
06-07-2014, 05:58 PM
God I hope not. One big baby is plenty

big baby
06-07-2014, 06:01 PM
So I proposed/got engaged today at big Jesus in Rio. Sorry to do this to our budding romance big baby. You can be in the wedding though.

were fucking done

big baby
06-07-2014, 06:14 PM

WTF DIS MEAN :'(((((((

Witty
06-07-2014, 06:33 PM
Congrats oats

You did it underneath Christ The Redeemer too, impressive work, props bro.

Proposal HOF.

oats
06-07-2014, 06:44 PM
You are BIG baby for a reason.

Thanks, everyone

e11even
06-07-2014, 07:38 PM
I'm very very happy for you. Name your first girl Farina. Only cuz it makes sense.

e11even
06-07-2014, 07:41 PM

You can't beat the transsexual card either.

Certain
06-07-2014, 07:45 PM
oh my bad pb cant understand me neither can certain

Pb posts lame half ass copy paste predictions

no shows.

I'm the only one who understands you, comrade.

big baby
06-07-2014, 08:11 PM
I'm the only one who understands you, comrade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ-tmZoGQro

might kamehameha the open mic soon. if i keep listening to this enough it will happen!

dyedinthewool
06-07-2014, 10:13 PM

Everyone needs 4 babies.

Everyone.

Congratulations oats :)

dyedinthewool
06-07-2014, 10:14 PM
I'm very very happy for you. Name your first girl Farina. Only cuz it makes sense.

Lmao :x

dyedinthewool
06-07-2014, 10:16 PM
were fucking done

Be nice. You didn't propose to mushtachia? Be happy for oats!

He may have a whole garden of fat little babies soon, but you'll always be bb da bb 4lyfe

King Ra.
06-07-2014, 11:40 PM
Had to get it poppin' off the RIP.... RIP, RIP.

Witty
06-08-2014, 12:57 AM
Hey faggots I just noticed that during my time on netcees I have improved as a writer (proof coming soon) even though I barely even wrote anything, so the only reason could be from reading pieces from you gays, so thank you for that cuz i'm getting back in to the topical thing now and I feel more powerful.

Thanks for writing what you write bros.

Frank
06-08-2014, 01:01 AM
No problem, Darrel

Witty
06-08-2014, 01:03 AM
No problem, Darrel

*Darryl

Frank
06-08-2014, 01:10 AM
Why?

Certain
06-08-2014, 01:14 AM
http://i.imgur.com/dVPRhWl.jpg

dyedinthewool
06-08-2014, 01:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwZ9W5RC_NU

Certain
06-08-2014, 01:38 AM
Kill whitey.

Adonis
06-08-2014, 02:17 AM
Why?

I pose the same question to you

You have had two posts under glare this season. Both were NOT followed by verses

Double negative what's good

Witty
06-08-2014, 10:17 AM
http://i.imgur.com/dVPRhWl.jpg

lmao

King Ra.
06-08-2014, 11:23 AM
dyedinthewool whatchu know bout Jon B.?

dyedinthewool
06-08-2014, 01:18 PM
dyedinthewool whatchu know bout Jon B.?

Oh sir... I know a lot :)

Takes you back right? :p

cyph her
06-08-2014, 04:48 PM
I'm going, I'm going... but I has the dumb.. Don't judge me... My boss just quit and I get to do both of our jobs now... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

King Ra.
06-08-2014, 05:22 PM
Oh sir... I know a lot :)

Takes you back right? :p

Wayyy back. When R&B was pure. Nowadays it's just.... no.

Certain
06-08-2014, 05:41 PM
Jon B. is a terrible example of "When R&B was pure."

Adonis
06-08-2014, 07:01 PM
Bros and cypher and dyed

I've never ever ever broken a phone in my life. I've always been real resonsible considering I would pay for the expensive one just so I could have it for 5 years literally, in top condition

I had this 700 dollar Sony phone for a month and broke it. FUCKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It costs only 150 for a new one but I'm pissed. Was carrying it into the restroom to deuce it up even though that's my ESPN mag time. And she dropped. The sony, not deuce. I'm currently over life. Pray for your boy

Currently watching Ben Hurr That's mu shit though

big baby
06-08-2014, 07:09 PM
sucks.was just luking at fones to by myself and mustachia but they boring so w.e.

sucks tho.

Zen
06-08-2014, 07:12 PM
I dropped my phone today and shattered the whole back of it. Whoever thought it was a good idea to make iPhones out of glass are either idiots or geniuses. I'm not sure which yet.

Good luck with that deuce though.

Zen
06-08-2014, 07:18 PM
Someone give me an idea for an article to write for the mag.

King Ra.
06-08-2014, 09:08 PM
Ancients Gods & Sacred Writings.

Zen
06-08-2014, 09:50 PM
Lol I don't think I have enough time to read these sacred writings and then write on them.

Btw, this nba finals has been the shit.

patrown
06-09-2014, 03:04 AM
Fuuuck. Was tryna vote. :(