PDA

View Full Version : ITT: NETCEES APPROVES FAGG0TRY, BREAKS PREVIOUS RECORD OF LOW-LEVEL BOARDING

billy 12
06-13-2013, 11:29 PM
lmao

Never in my wildest, most ridiculous dreams did I imagine that this ego-driven, testosterone-filled, steel & copper structured forum would one day entertain the concept of legalizing fagg0try.

ROFLZZZ

CONGRATZ TO THE FOLLOWING NCGZ FOR MAKING THAT MAIDEN VOYAGE OUT OF THE BAY OF CLOSET HOMO-ERECTUS

Meth
If a dude wanna schtick a dude, and put a ring on his finger.

Fuck it, why not?

*ALERT* *ALERT* - FAGG0TRY OVERLOAD, FAGG0TRY OVERLOAD - REDIRECTING YOU TO A PLAYLIST OF CONTACT SPORT COMPILATIONS TO ATTEMPT TO MAKE YOU MORE MANLY AGAIN - *FAILED* - TOO LATE YOU'VE BECOME A FULL-DEVELOPED FAGG0T, FAGG0T

Malachi
Who cares

LMAO KYS YOU 14-YEAR OLD SCHOOLGIRL

Split Eight
for whatever reason, people think that they have some sort of influence on anything at all. and that what doesn't affect you can indirectly affect you etc.

LOL @ TRYING TO HIDE THE UNDERTONES OF YOUR RAGING HOMOSEXUALITY

Sharp Nine
This basically

Pretty much any argument I've heard against gay marriage gets nullified pretty quick anyway

DEAD @ AGREEING WITH METH WITHOUT VALIDATING YOUR HETROSEXUALITY, I THINK YOU TWO HAVE SOME UNFINISHED BUSINESS TO ATTEND TO, FAGG0T

Shank Sinatra
homosexuality has been happening for aaaages, in the animal kingdom its a way to prove dominance, but shit u not was at a bar tonight and saw two dudes making out and shit urked me a lil bit.. was there w/ my girl and one of my homies and we got to talking on the subject, tbh i dgaf about it.. let people do what they wanna do.. marriage whatever.. if a man and women can be unhappy, why cant a man and a man?

BRB GOING TO ATTEMPT TO RINSE THIS FAGG0TRY OFF MY EYEBALLZ

Figurative
So youre willing to help advance the stripping away of someones civil right and overall happiness because it gives you the heebee jeebees?

LOL WATAFAGG0T

Evolve
How is it against mother nature to be gay?

Who's to say it was a rule in the first place?

Reproduction leans it towards the obvious but there still isn't solid evidence. Religiously nor' scientifically.

If some dude wants to be gay then that's cool. If a girl wants to be lesbian then I'm having a good time.

I'm not complaining.

Carry on.

ROFLZZZ THIS NIGGA ALREADY AT THE END OF THE RAINBOW

This entire thread makes you all look like flaming fagg0ts.

Edit: But, why the fuck do ya'll care about this shit tho'? It's easy enough to ignore, it aint effecting me at least. If two people wanna get married, let them, it's not like I gotta go to the marriage. lmfao.

LMAO @ NOT LIKE I GOTTA GO TO THE MARRIAGE. GOOD ONE, FAGG0T

Beyond that, there are several examples of animals engaging in homosexual activity. Though there isn't any genetic marker of homosexuality at this point, there is plenty of empirical evidence that suggests there may be biological causes. So it may not be as "unnatural" as some believe.

GONE @ USING THE ANIMAL KINGDOM TO JUSTIFY HOMOSEXUALITY. DOGS EAT THEIR OWN SHIT - LETS USE THAT TO JUSTIFY SCAT FETISHES.

Witty
I don't give two fucks if someone is gay, I know a couple gay dudes, one is a good friend of mine,

LMAO YOUR OFFICIAL GAY AF, DUDE

Dominate
It's interesting to me comparing the split in opinions now, in this thread, with similar threads on similar forums from like 10 years ago.... way more people in favour of legalising gay marriage and way less people displaying extreme homophobia.... progress is being made.... :)

Shit is really inevitable. Be on the right side of history.

WOW WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT, MAKES IT WORSE WITH A NAME LIKE "DOMINATE", ROFLZZZ

SHOUT OUTS TO THE FOLLOWING NCGZ FOR HOLDING DOWN THEIR MASCULINITY AND THE SHEER COMMON SENSE/SANITY THEY POSSESS

GOD OF WAR
TYSON
BROKE LESNAR
HUSH
SEYANCE
EDDIE
AERO
DETOUR
NYCSPITZ
DYSTOPIAN
RETALI8

*WILL UPDATE BOTH LISTS IN DUE TIME, AWAITING MORE FAGG0TZ TO EMERGE FROM THEIR CLOSETS

ROFLZZZ

Inno
06-13-2013, 11:31 PM
lmao

stfu.

Roflzzzz

Sharp
06-13-2013, 11:31 PM
Ur ghey

Dope girl
06-13-2013, 11:32 PM
Billy be nice.

Boredom
06-13-2013, 11:33 PM
u clearly loooove the cock billy, and have no life to compile a list as extravagant as this.

die slowly and cut vertically lil knuck

Inno
06-13-2013, 11:33 PM
lmao.

calls people gay but uses a corny fucking gimmick in every post he makes..

ill wait for you to tell who i am so we can start this game.

u moist towelette

ROFLZZZZ

billy 12
06-13-2013, 11:34 PM
lmao

KEEP EM COMING YOU RAGING FAGG0TZ.

ROFLZZZ

oats
06-13-2013, 11:36 PM
:(

Malachi
06-13-2013, 11:37 PM
lmao

Tldr

ROFLZZZ

Ghost1
06-13-2013, 11:39 PM
Lol kablam!

7posts b4 i even read the whole thread....lol

People r most easily trolled when their beliefs r attacked....but this should be common knowledge by now. Billy may have a point about the LLBers

billy 12
06-13-2013, 11:41 PM
lmao

Tldr

ROFLZZZ

lmao

SOZ DUDE HERE LET ME HELP YOU

YOUR GAY AS FUCK, FAGG0T

ROFLZZZ

StarFaggot
06-13-2013, 11:42 PM
Lol at this. This thread was needed though.

Sharp
Billy is doin the damn thing trolling tho lol

Damn bags beat me to it

Proud of most our communities responses

Dope girl
billy why u mad

Ghost1
06-13-2013, 11:43 PM
U should drop the whole karaoke gimicky thing tho.....its tacky

VividEnds
06-13-2013, 11:49 PM
billy 12 is a no name cum guzzler

ya heard it here 1st

o wait literally everyone has heard that before u whack sack of desolate fucks

billy 12
06-13-2013, 11:50 PM
lmao

Bags - My OCD concerning a lmao & ROFLZZZ for a Header & Footer should be the least of your concerns right now.

2 Beautiful - LOL YOU SHOULD BE MAD CUZ THESE FAGG0TZ AINT FEELING YOUR SHIT THEY FEELING EACHOTHERZ

ROFLZZZ

billy 12
06-13-2013, 11:51 PM
billy 12 is a no name cum guzzler

ya heard it here 1st

o wait literally everyone has heard that before u whack sack of desolate fucks

lmao

CREATIVITY LACKS IN THIS ONE

ROFLZZZ

Dope girl
06-13-2013, 11:59 PM
I don't have no beef with noone on here, I'm here do Poets, Audios, & lyrics,.

Dominate
06-14-2013, 12:12 AM
Billy you used to be like 85% troll and I used to be able to glean a teensy idea about your true personality from the remaining 15%. These days you are 100% troll and I have no idea who you really are. I feel the previous balance made you a better boarder.

billy 12
06-14-2013, 12:21 AM
lmao

G'day Dominate, how's it going moite? Yous that Aussie fallah, aye moite? Nah, seriously though, you're right, but wrong.

Remember, I had two accounts; Kyzo AND billy 12. billy 12 was meant for nothing more than trolling and irrelevant bickering with short-tempered boarders for the sake of mirroring this forum in all it's unhindered ridiculousness. Kyzo would step in for text-battles and contribute to threads at a more intelligible/identifiable level. I just haven't bothered to make a Kyzo account, so billy 12 seems to be going berserk. Sorry for the confuzzle. Take it EZ, mate.

ROFLZZZ

Objective
06-14-2013, 12:43 AM
*Attend. Nice list. Homophobes are often the last to come out of the closet tho'.

Have fun with your game Billy. Keep it up and NSA might hire you until you're ready to come forth as the first irl faggot of NC. Seems like you've put more thought into this than all of us combined as well tbh. Smfh.

Dominate
06-14-2013, 12:56 AM
lmao

G'day Dominate, how's it going moite? Yous that Aussie fallah, aye moite? Nah, seriously though, you're right, but wrong.

Remember, I had two accounts; Kyzo AND billy 12. billy 12 was meant for nothing more than trolling and irrelevant bickering with short-tempered boarders for the sake of mirroring this forum in all it's unhindered ridiculousness. Kyzo would step in for text-battles and contribute to threads at a more intelligible/identifiable level. I just haven't bothered to make a Kyzo account, so billy 12 seems to be going berserk. Sorry for the confuzzle. Take it EZ, mate.

ROFLZZZ

I seeeee....

So make the Kyzo account then plz because I have almost forgotten who you are

Witty
06-14-2013, 02:19 AM
Obv fagg0t is obv

Witty
06-14-2013, 02:21 AM
Also this Billy fella is a terrible boarder.

billy 12
06-14-2013, 05:12 AM
ROFLZZZ THIS NEVER GETZ OLD ROFLZZZ

Witty
06-14-2013, 07:23 AM
You mean your lame ass gimic?

That's been old son.

ROFFLZZZ

veritas
06-14-2013, 09:23 AM
I agree with this thread.

super pimp trillionaire
06-16-2013, 02:26 PM
dope. good shit... now that the gays and the gay lovers have been exposed we can send in the death squads...
wtf?
put me in the idgaf what another motherfucker does long as it don't affect me camp.
billy12 is well, you know. billy12, but I never liked kyzo too much either...
always seemed weak minded and thin skinned...
too much on DEFENSE too be funny...

Rawn M.D.
06-16-2013, 02:53 PM
^^agreed., thinks a fail is a success so every thread gaurenteed to b a succesfull fail.

Ghost1
06-16-2013, 08:20 PM
but I never liked kyzo too much either...
always seemed weak minded a4nd thin skinned...
too much on DEFENSE too be funny...

This is legit.

He originally started off as kyzo.... or 12...i think? Just another avid text battling fan. Rode aincient veteran dicks more then david lama himself. He was eventually clowned into oblivion for being a complete lame then roasted into ashes for being the lord of the neck rings. Out the ashes a pheonix of faggitism was born....billy12.....much like beyonds defensive coping mechanism/alter ego kent...the account was created as a means of holding onto the mere scraps of his soul that were left. Ultimately this self delusional weirdo convinced himself later on down the line in retrospect that he created the bill12 account to pick on all the losers of the site.............but in actuality bill12 was just a frail battered womans last attempt at control over oneselfs esteem. Now when hes made fun of its cuz thats the point....the account is the embodiment of how lame we all are....really quite genius from a brittle phsyche's perspective flailing in desperation to maintain a moderate amount of control over negative circumstance.

super pimp trillionaire
06-16-2013, 08:37 PM
suicide watch?

Ghost1
06-16-2013, 09:05 PM
Hes been dead inside for years :(

Allen Knight
06-16-2013, 10:25 PM
This is legit.

He originally started off as kyzo.... or 12...i think? Just another avid text battling fan. Rode aincient veteran dicks more then david lama himself. He was eventually clowned into oblivion for being a complete lame then roasted into ashes for being the lord of the neck rings. Out the ashes a pheonix of faggitism was born....billy12.....much like beyonds defensive coping mechanism/alter ego kent...the account was created as a means of holding onto the mere scraps of his soul that were left. Ultimately this self delusional weirdo convinced himself later on down the line in retrospect that he created the bill12 account to pick on all the losers of the site.............but in actuality bill12 was just a frail battered womans last attempt at control over oneselfs esteem. Now when hes made fun of its cuz thats the point....the account is the embodiment of how lame we all are....really quite genius from a brittle phsyche's perspective flailing in desperation to maintain a moderate amount of control over negative circumstance.

fuckin gonee

Rawn M.D.
06-16-2013, 10:35 PM
yeah bags went veritas on billy