PDA

View Full Version : Vulgar, NAQ, Rawnold MacDonald, Veritas, PJK,urbandiaclect, Eviscerate, Split 8

Chyeahhh!!!
06-14-2013, 02:11 PM
FFC

sig up. Shits bigger than any of us as an individual. We need to network. Sheeple are real since 2005

Rawn M.D.
06-14-2013, 02:12 PM
LMFAO

Chyeahhh!!!
06-14-2013, 02:13 PM
Munster, Eddie, Uh Oh sig up

Chyeahhh!!!
06-14-2013, 02:17 PM
GOW sig up, man can a mod come in here and "@" these fuckers for me, they have weird names and spellings and....it's just to much for me to do lol

Vulgar
06-14-2013, 02:19 PM
Explain what this organization stands fer.

Chyeahhh!!!
06-14-2013, 02:19 PM
Flying Feces Coaltion

shits hits the fan...........

Vulgar
06-14-2013, 02:21 PM
Sir Oswald Conspiracyberg, checking in.

Chyeahhh!!!
06-14-2013, 02:25 PM
Sir Oswald Conspiracyberg, checking in.

sig it like you dig it

Chyeahhh!!!
06-14-2013, 02:25 PM
LMFAO

you too... popeye arms ant hands

Rawn M.D.
06-14-2013, 02:32 PM
done

Vulgar
06-14-2013, 02:33 PM
When shit hits the fan, do you have a plan?

Chyeahhh!!!
06-14-2013, 02:39 PM
I wouldn't be Chyeahhh if I didn't lol. We will have to establish each persons strengths as to what they have to offer in way of information and there geographical whereabouts.

Vulgar
06-14-2013, 02:54 PM
will edit (under construction)

Identity: Sir Oswald Conspiracyberg
Assets: Extensive knowledge on obscure hip hop, Middle-eastern connections
Skills: Moderate hand-to-hand combat, some experience with weapons and maintenance, expert at reading between the lines during research, registered wordsmith.
Other: Gravitates towards the dissemination of trustworthy information, and promotion of liberty by thinking for oneself. Can woo females for coalition advantage. Can attempt to weave a poem powerful enough to end a tyrant's reign, and condemn corrupt banking establishments forever.
Geographical Perspective: Has been to England, Iraq, Afghanistan, Israel, France, Spain

Rawn M.D.
06-14-2013, 02:57 PM
lmfao @ that

Chyeahhh!!!
06-14-2013, 03:11 PM
Identity: Chyeahhh!!! aka Edgar AlPo aka Zombie Eradicator
Assets:analyzer, truth seeker, weather watcher (fuck you) dedicated rationalist that thinks quick on the go
Skills: I'm somewhat nice with them hands, moderate weapons and tactics with CQB training in projectiles (slingshots and shit), first aid applications and revival methods, advanced maintenance and modifications in gear/weapons/vehicle. Outdoorsman, survival instincts and tactics. Moderate agriculture exp but getting better.
Other: weary of the inevitable rise of the undead. if you see me running, that means all other avenues of the resistance have been explored and I am currently endeavoring on evasive alternatives. I shoot first, ask a question, then shoot again to answer it. I get along but I don't go along. Weird sense of humor and somewhat erratic sarcasm to which you'll catch onto if you're around long enough
Geographical Perspective: Has never been to England, Iraq, Afghanistan, Israel, France, Spain. Lives in Nebraska.

Informative exploits include nwo, geophysical matters, weather, solar related matters, conspiratorial issues, universal philosophy and theology applied reasoning

veritas
06-14-2013, 04:31 PM
I thought my sig made sense......

Chyeahhh!!!
06-14-2013, 04:36 PM
I guess V is in by default. state yah claim gangsta and show off that resume

super pimp trillionaire
06-14-2013, 04:52 PM
Accomplishments:
First sigged twice.

Qualifications:
Remains skeptical even when high
Hard headed and has more books than veritas
Plus I'm a loudmouthed son of bitch and a garbagetech enthusiast/maker
Amateur weaponsmith
Not afraid to survive
Can grow any veggie.
Can mate with females of any ethnic background
Handsome and fertile enough to repopulate black folks all on my own if needed
Plus I'm real cool peoples

Split
06-14-2013, 05:42 PM
I thought my sig made sense......

Playing FFVI I see?

Chyeahhh!!!
06-14-2013, 05:44 PM
Sharp Nine
Split Eight

I'd like you guys to consider what you would have to offer such an establishment. You've held your own in debates @ both of you. What are your backgrounds?

Split
06-14-2013, 05:49 PM
I just filled out a job application lol. I'll hit this up later

Sharp
06-14-2013, 06:19 PM
for when shit hits the fan? alright

Identity: Sharp Nine aka D-Pac Choppa
Assets: look like i understand technology; could appear to be split eight in low lighting; vocal depth that inspires more power than i actually have; wiry, compact frame capable of getting into many small places; can eat on $1 a day and sensible shopping; took a class on weather for an easy science credit; cool last name (Dragonetti)
Skills: sense of rhythm that can't be fucked with; capable of maintaining diet consisting of mostly unprocessed foods if needed; strong memory for inter-personal interactions (including instructions); capable of wooing nerdy chicks in the 4-7 range without difficulty (the new world will eventually need tech support); can run multiple consecutive <7 minute miles depending on level of fear
Other: virtually impossible to get and stay mad at; can write/play the theme music for group/situation if needed (our soundtrack will be a mighty one); open-minded; winning personality
Geographical Perspective: Have been to multiple states, Italy, austria, Germany, Switzerland and France, and soon canada

Split
06-14-2013, 06:47 PM
Its not even fair how much I typed on this shitty phone keyboard and losf

Wise Wiggles
06-14-2013, 06:54 PM
Lets all play make believe and run through the woods.

Rawn M.D.
06-14-2013, 07:59 PM
My crexotentials will b up later tonight cuz I'm not making splits mistakes n I'm at gym but th is sht is classic

Chyeahhh!!!
06-14-2013, 08:27 PM
Lets all play make believe and run through the woods.

tits or gtfo

Wise Wiggles
06-14-2013, 08:37 PM
I would kill you if it came down to it.

You understand that right?

Chyeahhh!!!
06-14-2013, 09:31 PM
can't wait. lol

Wise Wiggles
06-14-2013, 09:44 PM
J/s, don't pull a blade if you aren't fully confident in your skills with it.

Chyeahhh!!!
06-14-2013, 10:10 PM
j/s, I don't do much physical blah blah over the net, let alone stabbing and shooting niggas. If you're feeling a type of way say it or keep it moving otherwise you're making things akward in this thread

Rawn M.D.
06-14-2013, 10:21 PM
identity : Rawn MacDon
assets: has the ability to survive in any condition, with the exception of cold. is immune to all narcotics. is a trained negotiator, as well as fighter (kenpo, jujitsu, muy thai, and grappling)...can serve as a field medic and is familiar with urban warfare, and evasive manuevers...enjoys high risk activities, and can scale walls...and serve as a BnE artist to get needed resources, if required. Also knows how to access confidential information and re-route funds from large corperations. Can withstand imprisonment. Can synthesize poisons out of fruits and beans. Scuba/salvage diver
motto: 'keep ur mouth shut, with ur back to the wall'
geologically located: se united states...predominately fla

Eviscerate
06-14-2013, 10:45 PM
dah fuck is all this??

veritas
06-14-2013, 11:13 PM
Identity: VERITAS aka The Leader aka Dr. Destiny aka The Mind Assassin

Assets: Leadership skills, survival skills, killing skills.

Skills: leading, killing, speaking, surviving.

Other: captain obvious says.......

Geographical Perspective: the base of snowy mountains.

super pimp trillionaire
06-15-2013, 01:46 AM
Is there going to be talk of communication beyond v bulletin and the potential for sharing actual physical effort for greater reward?
Or is this to be another survivalist/conspiracy theorist/whistleblower blog?
What skillsets/ assets are we missing?
Who has land?
-but if it's just a blog that's cool, what's a good edc?
Good portable Re-usable water filtration?
Best places to build bunker/compound type shit.

detour
06-15-2013, 05:24 PM
not really diggin the name of the coalition, but i guess i support the mission objective...

super pimp trillionaire
06-15-2013, 05:27 PM
remember that bad ass posse that rode around robbin niggas and rapin hoes in every post apocalyptic movie ever?
that's us. except we bathe regularly and will be bumping golden age hip-hop...

veritas
06-15-2013, 06:52 PM
No.

detour
06-15-2013, 07:29 PM
identity: detour aka the bear jew
assets: jewish so u know G-d's favor is on him when armaggedon hits, great at negotiating an i will bring my collection of music so u'd have something to jam to whilst killing obama's death squads, i have my own collection of weaponry
skills: 20+ training in various martial arts (poison hand kenpo, nihon jiujitsu, hapkido, shootfighting, military combatives, muay thai, kodokan judo, etc.), extensive knowledge of audio engineering, landscaping an home remodeling, pretty fuckin nice with a shotgun, ability to survive in any social situation no matter the players, an a very extreme sense of sarcasm that can make anyone feel stupid when we argue face to face, well-experienced botanist with strong knowledge of gardening edible crops
other: i have tourette's, which may scare off potential attackers cuz they don't wtf is wrong with me
geographical perspective: the rocky mountains baby

Seyance
06-15-2013, 08:11 PM
could appear to be split eight in low lighting

oh shit, slayed haha.

Rawn M.D.
06-16-2013, 03:54 AM
someone should make a thread in crew forum n copy n paste line up n member credentials for those who completed...i dont think a sub-forum is warrented, rather just a thread with our sht. Id do it, but copy n paste on the tablet is hell =/.
Chyeahhh!!! super pimp trillionaire Vulgar Split Eight Sharp Nine

YDK
06-16-2013, 04:00 AM
I want in

Rawn M.D.
06-16-2013, 04:08 AM
u need naq n chyeaahhh approval ... but u can list ur skill set as a valid reasoning to what u offer...only thing working aginst u is i aint seen u in to many of our 'conspiracy/apocolyptic/deeper thinking' type threads...although i dont doubt that u have the ability to interact on said topics and bring forth a unique perspective.

edit: Chyeahhh!!! super pimp trillionaire - see below

YDK
06-16-2013, 04:18 AM
Aight let me try...

Identity: ydk aka Kuhn
Strengths:able to argue any point of view without risk of humiliation,can fuel any private aircraft along with changing the lavatory, extensive knowledge in zombie apocalypse theories, and the ability to pull net hoes with just a pic and a homoish female name.
Skills: private aircraft maintenance, can kick a soccer ball to the upper 90 from. Any angle, can make a baby without knowing I nutted, and the ability to talk to big businessmen and politicians every day when they come through the airport.
Other: I yelled at Bruno Mars for smoking on my plane ramp and compared him to the beetles.
Geographical: in ky with access to free flights anywhere in the us and anywhere in the world for under a grand.

Sharp
06-16-2013, 04:34 AM
someone should make a thread in crew forum n copy n paste line up n member credentials for those who completed...i dont think a sub-forum is warrented, rather just a thread with our sht. Id do it, but copy n paste on the tablet is hell =/.
Chyeahhh!!! super pimp trillionaire Vulgar Split Eight Sharp Nine

up

Rawn M.D.
06-16-2013, 04:44 AM
Good sht Sharp Nine

super pimp trillionaire
06-16-2013, 04:55 AM
While not the one to shirk or shy from either work or glory, Chyeeeah!!! is who you need to speak to if you wanna see this as a crew in that sense. I don't think anybodys really seeing it that way tho so I'm not sure if you get what this is (maybe I'm confused) actually my post with the blog points and survival considerations in this thread may give you an idea of what this is about to me. see also the ongoing research into 9-11 (google it)

lmao @ kuhns res tho but otr that airplane shit might be useful...

Rawn M.D.
06-16-2013, 04:57 AM
ya airplane may b useful..but, yeah Chyeahhh!!! is like chairman...tbc

Chyeahhh!!!
06-16-2013, 09:42 AM
FFC was initially intended for information gathering and network contributions with likeminded folk and un-likeminded folk geared towards self sufficiency in light of natural or unnatural disaster, civil unrest, pandemic, etc. Like the fires in Colorado right now, we'd ask Detour what's the scoop, make sure dudes okay, tips on helping him out if he was in trouble or if dude needed anything, etc. The thing is though if we have pre knowledge of some shit going down in that area or whats to come to give em a heads up. For instance I made a thread on the huge dry patch of air a few days prior to those fires that would heavily contribute in that disaster, not to mention the rash of storms that came from that system mixing some dense moisture and cool front from Andrea backlash.

We share ideas, tips, skills or things we've learned tricks of the trade, experience, etc. Discussions\ debates on things are also welcomed and encouraged. I'm no leader in this, just the spearheader in getting it started. We're all equals in this

trap, yo you're needed in this as well.

trap.
06-16-2013, 10:51 AM
All the info I have or can get I can't divulge to anyone without the correct clearance so I'll have to decline this invitation.

super pimp trillionaire
06-16-2013, 10:54 AM
utbay atwhay iffay eway eakspay innay decipherableinnay odecay?
@raptay

Chyeahhh!!!
06-16-2013, 11:18 AM
All the info I have or can get I can't divulge to anyone without the correct clearance so I'll have to decline this invitation.

aware of your clearance obligation. Don't need clearance to give us some field tips and tricks of the trade you've learned in your line of work. I don't want coordinates to the cryogenic freezer filled with the Roswell greys or nothing like that lol. Sure wouldn't ask you to jeopardize your career either sir.

trap.
06-16-2013, 11:19 AM
utbay atwhay iffay eway eakspay innay decipherableinnay odecay?
@raptay

MAOLAY

super pimp trillionaire
06-16-2013, 11:27 AM
aware of your clearance obligation. Don't need clearance to give us some field tips and tricks of the trade you've learned in your line of work. I don't want coordinates to the cryogenic freezer filled with the Roswell greys or nothing like that lol. Sure wouldn't ask you to jeopardize your career either sir.

wanted to say this, but dumb stuff came out instead...

trap.
06-16-2013, 11:31 AM
I'll work with you guys as a contractor.

Rawn M.D.
06-16-2013, 12:31 PM
now i gotta ask.. trap...what do u do...not necessarily who do u work for, but what do u do?

Rawn M.D.
06-16-2013, 12:41 PM
Chyeahhh!!! @im cp'n to our 'crew' thread as our mission statement...LOL.. & verdict on ydk?

trap.
06-16-2013, 01:01 PM
now i gotta ask.. trap...what do u do...not necessarily who do u work for, but what do u do?

Signals Intelligence Analyst in the Army.

Rawn M.D.
06-16-2013, 01:04 PM
ahh wrd..that connects the dots to my workout thread n ur regiment as well LOL..makes sense.

glad to have ur affiliation...
i was expecting like lockhead martin or somthing tbh...but what u stated makes even more sense tbh.