IT IS eaisly one of the best games of the year so far

How's the game play?

Story so far?

Im really interested but im caution to buy a another game

Bioshock was a disappointment lol

Fart
06-14-2013, 10:29 PM
tis amazing. story so far is the best ive played since mgs4
the best environment in a game ive ever seen. gameplay is surprisingly fluid and fun as fuck, u can take cover anywhere simply by just getting close enough to it plus the online is unique and dope while challenging. u can link to ur facebook and get ppl in ur clan over time by just playing matches. u get rewarded with parts that u can use to buy stuff in game like new weapons, upgrades, ammo, gear for ur character, health kits, shit to craft stuff like melee weapons and health even guns and gun mods. and the more people in ur clan the more unlocks u gain and more parts u can get rewarded
I LOVE THIS GAME

~RustyGunZ~
06-14-2013, 10:29 PM
God Of War Artemus how is the choice gameplay?

anywhere near what Mass Effect did in it's first 2 of the trilogy?

Fart
06-14-2013, 10:31 PM
most fluid gameplay there's been imo

~RustyGunZ~
06-14-2013, 10:34 PM
does it have the choice system like the BioWare games though? or one straight story that doesn't change regardless of what you do?

I heard it had a "choice based system" but no where went in-depth

cus I simply can not get into games that aren't like that/telltales WD game or open world like skyrim/fallout with crazy customization and a huge world with no real endgame

Fart
06-14-2013, 10:44 PM
u wont notice a difference until you beat the game and start a new one choosing a different path. the 'choices' are more like do u choose to stealth or go in guns blazing, and literally different paths will take u to different points in the game. but as far as like 'say this or this; do this or this' options aren't there. there's almost no cinematic interaction except for some button mashing parts. it's more of a horror survival game than an rpg, it's resident evil kinda but MUCH better
not open world

~RustyGunZ~
06-14-2013, 10:46 PM
eh will probably pass then unless one of my buddies picks it up

can only play res with 2 people that shit is mad boring with 1 so I can't imagine this being any different

just my preference for what it is it looks dope though

EtH
06-14-2013, 10:47 PM
"Best I've played since MGS4"

Here was me, thinking "Meh, it looked dope but the last trailer just seemed alright. I'll save my small amount of money for the new Walking Dead DLC", and then you go and drop the PERFECT phrase to make me want to play the fucking game. GRRRR.

Is it rentable, as in will I finish it in a week? I wont have the money to buy a game for a while.

Fart
06-14-2013, 10:50 PM
idk how long it is yet i kinda stopped playing the story and a hard ass fuckin part lol and tried the online. but it seems like i'm not too far into yet and got about 4 hrs of gameplay so far. i've heard it's about 15-20 hrs of just gameplay, minus cinematics and shit

Fart
06-14-2013, 10:56 PM
i thought bioshock was gonna be goty but this blows bio clear out the water and over the mountains and beyond tbh

PancakeBrah
06-14-2013, 11:41 PM
One of the few games the past couple years I'm considering buying.

God Of War
06-15-2013, 12:01 AM
ok here is my opinion on it and this is just opinion

the gameplay is cool the grphics is dope but it wasnt this amazing revolutionary game to me

i had more fun playing far cry 3 which is still my fave game 2012-2013

when you first start playing you get caught up int he hype but it fades to me. the lack of a open world bothered me a godo bit so i dont know ima rate it a 7/10

Fart
06-15-2013, 01:10 AM
it was never supposed to be open world lol but if the online play wasnt as good as it is i would also give it a 7

Inno
06-15-2013, 01:11 AM
im still beating far cry..that shit is fucking mad fun yo

sometimes I just go hours killing animals lol

prolly pick up last of us in a couple of weeks

God Of War
06-15-2013, 02:33 AM
it was never supposed to be open world lol but if the online play wasnt as good as it is i would also give it a 7

naw i know but i expected it to be. it would of been much better in open world imo

and innovator i still play far cry my dude it is by far the best fucking game i played the last couple years