PDA

View Full Version : Resume Tips

Rawn M.D.
06-16-2013, 03:32 AM
Well i was informed recently that the sht im doing @ hospital will count toward my community svc and as internship hrs..so i will not be getting paid..but i need the community svc hrs for legal, and internship hrs for school, so thats still very beneficial to me.

and yesturday Unemployment called me saying i need to post up my resume for 'work registration' or w/e.. for htem to complete my claim

since my old computr broke (been using a tablet or my phone - both kinda suck to type on imo) I no longer have a copy of my resume, sso now i need to create a new one...

what do u guys include in ur resumes? like what do u think are key highnotes?

ill post my resume when complete if wanted. Imma prolly do it 2marow...but im curious as to what yall think are key point n sht...so opinions are welcomed...

imma do a legit resume too...not just some bs for unemployment..simply bc.. well i need a new one and...

I owe unemployment 2500$ from a 'fraudulent claim' i filed n collected on like 4 yrs ago (which im appealing)...so i wont b getting paid from unemployment for like 2.5 months lol ( Genocide n Strikta - bc we've spoke on this claim b4)..good news is in that 2.5 monthss Unemployment will reimburse itself, so although im not making money, im 'repaying' a debt that coulda caught me a federal charge..so thats good i guess...

but yea..i mean i know what i needa do...im just curious if u guys do anything i don't.

go.

Rawn M.D.
06-16-2013, 04:11 AM
any unique perspectives?

oats
06-16-2013, 04:14 AM
just tailor the shit you put on it to the skills that the job is looking for. I look at a job application like this: I'm creating a narrative that builds up to the destination of the job I'm applying for. I want the path I've taken to be evident that it leads to this job, and the journey here has bequeathed several invaluable skills learned in various contexts that will transfer over. It's always helped me kill it in interviews, too, since I pretty much have a roadmap of what I'm going to say and how I sell myself.

~RustyGunZ~
06-16-2013, 04:14 AM
Post what you have and I'll grade it

Spoken
06-16-2013, 04:17 AM
this is the best i can give you!!!!

STATE EVERY THING YOU ARE CAPABLE OF DOING AND HAVE EXPIERENCE IN!

even if you did it for only a month its still a trade you took up.... look up on google resume templates and just fill in the blanks fam

Rawn M.D.
06-16-2013, 04:21 AM
word oats...this is just an overall blanket resume tho..not tailored for a specific position...just like work history...job duties..dates of employment...then academics...but i do feel what ur saying if this was for a specific postion, id agree.

@seth i have nada...i lost my old one when my comp broke n imma creaate a new one 2marow...if u want ill post it tho when its done...i wasa just curios as to if anyone does ne thing diff then what i just mentioed?.?.?.

oats
06-16-2013, 04:22 AM
include your NC accomplishments, too

Spoken
06-16-2013, 04:22 AM
^^def. that one right there cannot dare to miss that shit

Atomic
06-16-2013, 04:24 AM
Be sure to include your texting skills as well as your proficiency in punches & multis.

Rawn M.D.
06-16-2013, 04:31 AM
ahh yes that is a must LMFAO. Textcee extraordinaire is a must on any NCG resume tbc

Flow
06-16-2013, 05:38 AM
Rawn - it's Sunday so today I do nothing however
I have alot of experience in cv writing, I'm actually qualified... If you want to go through yours be more then happy to help on Monday

super pimp trillionaire
06-16-2013, 05:43 AM
Overall blanket resume really means self inventory
all the facts
any you cant find Make it obv you cant find it yet and continue looking for it, fill it in when you have it.
etc etc

Then choose what to include off of this master list when you tailor your resume.
each resume should be specific. like, your resume should reference the company you are applying to, that's what I do. It shows you give a fuck and you are serious.

Rawn M.D.
06-16-2013, 06:20 AM
and word oh i agree with u guys.. Flo Real ....appreciate it.

Flow
06-17-2013, 07:59 AM
im free now Rawn MacDon if you need anything

Ghost1
06-17-2013, 09:10 AM
LOL@ I JUST WAS INFORMED I WONT BE GETTING PAYED!?!?

IM SURE THEY WOULDVE WENT OVER THAT WITH U PRIOR TO HIRING U

U ARE A PTHOLOGICAL LIAR.

WHY DO U LIVE UR LIFE LIKE THIS!?!?

SURELY SOME1 WITH AS MUCH SCHOOLING AND EXPERIENCE IN THE MEDICAL FIELD CAN COMPRISE A SIMPLE RESUME! ?!??!

JESUS CHRIST WITH ALL THE ACCOLADES U CLAIM UR RESUME SHOULD BE 9PAGES LONG AND THE INTERVIEWER SHOULD CUM IUT OF THEIR EYES AFTER THEY READ IT

UR A WORTHLESS DRUG ADDICT FAGGIT WHO WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING CUZ U LIVE IN A FANTASY WORLD BUILT BY LIES.

Hush
06-17-2013, 09:53 AM
Cot dayum

Rawn M.D.
06-17-2013, 11:34 AM
um no..it was a miscommunication...and i was drug tested to get the fuckin placement...ur an idiot duke.

n ima start soon Flo Real...i been slckin llus fthers day threw me for a loop

Ghost1
06-17-2013, 01:40 PM
Engage capslocks to address rawnoldmcliarforver

ENGAGED

SO LET ME GET THIS RIGHT

U GIT SUM TYPE OF "PLACEMENT" FROM....WHERE? A TEMP AGENCY...REALISTICALLY. U CLAIM ITS AN INTERNSHIP....BUT HAD NO IDEA IT WAS ONE. ULTIMATELY UR ABLE TO INCLUDE IT AS COMMU.ITY SERVICE HOURS....SO WHATEVER PROGRAN U WENT THRU FOR PLACEMENT WOULDVE BEEN AWARE OF UR CRIMINAL TRANSGRESSIONS.....IF IT WAS THRU SUM TYPE OF MEDICAL INTERNSHIP THRU AN EDUCATIONAL ESTABLISHMENT IT SEEMS HIIIGHLY UNLIKELY THEY WOULD BE FINE WITH UR EXTENSIVE CRIMINAL HISTORY AND FRAUDULENT BACKGROUND. MY TRANSLATOR COULD PROBABLY DEDUCE THAT UR COMMUNITY SERVICE HAPPENED TO HAVE A JOB PLACEMENT AT A LOCAL HOSPITAL HANDLING TOXIC WASTE AND MOPPING FLOORS, I MEAN FOR FUCK SAKE U JUST MADE A THREAD ASKING HOW TO MAKE A RESUME!? DIDNT THEY COVER THAT AT IMAGINARY UNIVERSITY.COM! ??!?!

ITS REALLY NOT HARD TO WEED THRU UR FUCKING LIES RAWN

BUT I GROW WEARY OF UR CONTINUAL ATTEMPTS TO ATTACK MY REALITY

IF UR A FUCKIN CAREER LOSER TRYNNA PUT URZELF IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION THATS GOOD MY DUDE. BUT PLEASE STOP PRETENDING THAT U ARE KING DOCTOR DRUGDEALER ALLIGATOR FIGHTING IRS SCANDAL OPERATOR GENIUS FROM PLANET LIAR IN THE GALAXY OF IM COMPENSATING FOR LOW SELF ESTEEM DUE TO NEVER GONNA BE ANYTHINGITIS

KTHANX.

Meth
06-17-2013, 01:45 PM
Holy fucking shit.

Split
06-17-2013, 01:47 PM
this is the best i can give you!!!!

STATE EVERY THING YOU ARE CAPABLE OF DOING AND HAVE EXPIERENCE IN!

even if you did it for only a month its still a trade you took up.... look up on google resume templates and just fill in the blanks fam

Don't do this

Flow
06-17-2013, 02:23 PM
Lmao that was some fucking unloading right there

Rawn M.D.
06-17-2013, 02:31 PM
I was not Asking advice I was asking stylistically if ne one did ne thing diff.. I have my sht done pm now... Ne ways not a temp agency it was Hr t hr u the hospital.. Hence the confusion... And yes I disclosed my past... But also future plans and retribution I've done to make up... The medical Industry is more acceptable.then most others if u can attribute it to a medical condition... Bags do u n I'll do me up ur bad at this reading between the lines sht... N I honestly dont value ur opinion in the leasr

Rawn M.D.
06-17-2013, 02:44 PM
Flo Real im done...i needa proof it n get contact info but sides that..if u want..

Ghost1
06-17-2013, 02:52 PM
U CANT EXPLAIN AWAY REALITY RAWN.

Rawn M.D.
06-17-2013, 03:08 PM
reality explains itself...and ur disbelief in the possibility of this...proves ur own reality tbh.

Just Write
06-17-2013, 03:26 PM
so you telling me even with your degree you don't know how to type up a resume fam?

Rawn M.D.
06-17-2013, 03:32 PM
lol yall misconstrueing the sht outa this...my resume is already done...lol..i was asking stylistically if ne one did ne thing diff

Flow
06-17-2013, 03:42 PM
Yo I don't know what's gone down I don't know the history and as far as where the truth lies I neither give a fuck nor have any opinion but rawn, dude, your arguing a losing battle. The opinions are set so let it go ;)

Rawn M.D.
06-17-2013, 03:43 PM
lol idgaf about that...hows the res Flo Real

super pimp trillionaire
06-17-2013, 04:51 PM
rawn vs bags deathmatch 8 bars longbar video

Ghost1
06-17-2013, 04:56 PM
Rawnold is not aloud to make videos......ask him why

super pimp trillionaire
06-17-2013, 04:59 PM
fingers get stuck between the bezel around the record button?
squinty lil marble eyes cant tell if the red light is blinking?
CIA banned him from recording videos due to classified events in the congo circa 19XX?
if not idk... Rawn MacDon

Ghost1
06-17-2013, 05:00 PM
It is very similar to option c....lmao

Rawn M.D.
06-17-2013, 05:10 PM
pretty much option c but on the state rather then federal level super pimp trillionaire Bags

super pimp trillionaire
06-17-2013, 05:11 PM
:|

Ghost1
06-17-2013, 05:13 PM
Lol...smh

Usee?

Eyeneedabreak.

Official Translator
06-17-2013, 10:57 PM
"reality explains itself...and ur disbelief in the possibility of this...proves ur own reality tbh."

I lie because during childhood I couldn't live up to my parents expectations.

"ill post my resume when complete if wanted."

I desperately need self-validation. Please somebody ask.

"And yes I disclosed my past... But also future plans and retribution I've done to make up... The medical Industry is more acceptable.then most others if u can attribute it to a medical condition..."

I told the hospital I only committed a felony because I have a mental illness. It's all cool, they let me in over John Doe and Jane Doe who have the same qualifications but no felony, just because...

Ghost1
06-17-2013, 11:28 PM
Even the real version is suspect.....LOL. thnx.my dude.