PDA

View Full Version : Operation Northwoods...2013 edition

Chyeahhh!!!
06-17-2013, 09:57 AM
http://in.news.yahoo.com/us-backed-plan-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-syria-045648224.html

Chyeahhh!!!
06-17-2013, 10:02 AM
http://www.realnewsreporter.com/?p=12576

Chyeahhh!!!
06-17-2013, 10:17 AM
if we arm the rebels in the open and publically, that is a clear act of war. Understand their is no covert operandi here. That is blatant support for terrorism which these rebels are responsible for. Don't fall for the okie doke people. The U.N has absolutely no hardcore proof or evidence saying that Syria gassed it's people, this is a lie and everyone knows it. This is a clear act of provocation and I wouldn't doubt that Russia won't stand by and idle while we go in to 5th gear. Understand that Russia has known of our tactics but can't go full in because we've been covertly doing shit and that is hard to prove to the public. But once we go in in front of everyone, that is a huge escalation

Rawn M.D.
06-17-2013, 11:47 AM
and this is all for what?

so a coup happens...an someone else gets put into 'office' and things either get worse or remain the same...smh

its like..'what if castro was assasinated, would it have changed history?' prolly not...

the us been doin covert things n funding the 'right side for the right reasons' which then change and become the wrong reasons, when time passes and that side become even more extreme then its predecessor...

how many times this happen lol...countless..between training and munitions...its like we conspire and plot to aid a lesser enemey...to cause a future war, keeping the public at bay of domestic issues...smh.

the enemey of my enemey is not always my friend, in the long run..they usually just assume the latter spot w a lil time.

Chyeahhh!!!
06-17-2013, 12:25 PM
who gets elected/ put into power after this happens? historically? Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan? etc. What happened to the people? whats going on currently?Once you answer those questions you'll be able to answer your own question Rawn. Thing about this thing of ours we call regime change is that it is a victim of repetitiveness. You can apply the same scenarios, to all of em. (this country did this/ they have this, we need to go in there, blah blah blah) muslim brother hood, hezbollah, and al queda, all created and funded by us. same shit different country

Rawn M.D.
06-17-2013, 12:37 PM
thas what im sayin...n if memory serves corret...we funded , trained n supplied those now in power in Syria during one of our 'tiffs' with Russia...armed n trained em...i dont think it dates back to cold war, it may, but it wass some struggle over confict.