PDA

View Full Version : the Seal team that found and killed Osama

Chyeahhh!!!
06-17-2013, 10:10 AM
commander just committed suicide. So how many deaths have occurred in this seal team since Osama (not service death either)

Witty
06-17-2013, 10:18 AM
For real? I didn't know any of them had died.

Apparently some of them are part of the team patrolling the lake a couple of miles from where I am while Obama is at the G8

Chyeahhh!!!
06-17-2013, 10:23 AM
two died in a helicopter accident about a month or so ago

Swerve
06-17-2013, 10:45 AM
It's just made to look like a suicide.

They're being knocked off one by one to keep things silent.

Chyeahhh!!!
06-17-2013, 11:07 AM
It's just made to look like a suicide.

They're being knocked off one by one to keep things silent.

what do you think they're trying to keep silent?

Rawn M.D.
06-17-2013, 11:57 AM
maybe a osmama duplicate to gain public approval...qwel peoples anger...sht like that...

maybe he wasnt 'found' but wealready knew location..and shady sht went down...

i unno..i can only speculate...but patrick b right imo..odd those deaths so close togeher

coincidence...i think not.

was there a suicide note...and how did he suicide? (if it was truely a suicide and not just made to look the part)

...the Nagger
06-17-2013, 12:02 PM
stupid thread

you will never officially know who the seal team was

the two that died, ppl actually came out and said that they WEREN'T on that mission, and that was against protocol

Chyeahhh!!!
06-17-2013, 12:20 PM
what ppl came out and said that Eddie? I wasn't aware of that. If the news agency is saying it then are they lying you think? Maybe a coverup for the coverup

Rawn M.D.
06-17-2013, 12:34 PM
disinformation...truth is...the active members of the team were not wearing blind folds, and everyone was given LIVE ammunition..those there know what happened, and who did wat. this was not some guilt ridden firing squad tbh.

...the Nagger
06-17-2013, 12:48 PM
what ppl came out and said that Eddie? I wasn't aware of that. If the news agency is saying it then are they lying you think? Maybe a coverup for the coverup

ppl said they were based at the same base in VA as the ppl who did it but they weren't apart of the group of ppl who killed bin laden

Split
06-17-2013, 01:12 PM
what do you think they're trying to keep silent?

They actually killed the Rothschild heir to the throne because
he holds the weather changing machine schematics

WWW.thirdeyeblindtothetruth.com

Chyeahhh!!!
06-17-2013, 01:41 PM
ppl said they were based at the same base in VA as the ppl who did it but they weren't apart of the group of ppl who killed bin laden

what ppl?

...the Nagger
06-17-2013, 02:37 PM
what ppl?

gov ppl idk lol?

I read dozens of articles everyday bro. them articles came out like last yr

Loast
06-17-2013, 03:16 PM
If this topic intrigues you there is a movie called "Machurian Candidate" starring Denzel Washington.....
it has alot to do with politics and the military... manipulation and all types of good shit..
1 of my fav movies... I guarantee u will not be dissappointed

Rawn M.D.
06-17-2013, 03:18 PM
^^good movie, im pretty sure its a remake..n may even b based on a book..bt conceptually yeah.

...the Nagger
06-17-2013, 03:19 PM
If this topic intrigues you there is a movie called "Machurian Candidate" starring Denzel Washington.....
it has alot to do with politics and the military... manipulation and all types of good shit..
1 of my fav movies... I guarantee u will not be dissappointed

I think its funny when ppl do stuff like this

Mentioning a classic movie as if everyone here hasn't seen it 82 times on the AMC channel lol

Loast
06-17-2013, 03:21 PM
i dnt know if its based on a book but it is a remake... never seen the original but the 2003 one just amazed me when i first seen it... Makes you wonder if the Government really does have that type of power?

Chyeahhh!!!
06-17-2013, 03:46 PM
Loast

dude Mind control is one of my favorite topics, I've spent more time on that one that a lot of other ones and I've seen as many movies dealing with the subject that I can find. Manchurian is a great flick.

Rawn M.D.
06-17-2013, 03:51 PM
Chyeahhh!!! we've spoke on NLP right?

Vulgar
06-17-2013, 04:39 PM
The original Manchurian Candidate and the remake are both really good movies. ]

but I personally believe the truth is stranger than fiction, so no idea about Osama. Not sure I'd want to know the real story because it might be that bizarre.

Dope girl
06-17-2013, 04:50 PM
kill themselves cuz
1. Stress
2. Depression
3. Pressure cause ppl to end their lives
all the above they feel like don't belong in the World
End their lives part of their sick

noone should end their lives God brought us here for a reason

Witty
06-17-2013, 05:29 PM
kill themselves cuz
1. Stress
2. Depression
3. Pressure cause ppl to end their lives
all the above they feel like don't belong in the World
End their lives part of their sick

noone should end their lives God brought us here for a reason

Your avy is very potentially misleading to those who do not know you.

That's a trap yo.

Rawn M.D.
06-17-2013, 05:33 PM
i agree..and said the same thing to myself the other day. Witty