PDA

View Full Version : Any of ya'll have a Microsoft Surface?

just rap
06-18-2013, 11:16 PM
I was thinking of copping the Surface Pro.

~RustyGunZ~
06-18-2013, 11:25 PM
My cousin has one. It's mediocre.

just rap
06-18-2013, 11:27 PM
Yeah? Happen to know what's out there & better?

Rawn M.D.
06-19-2013, 12:05 AM
whats it for?

just rap
06-19-2013, 12:06 AM
It's like a tablet, but, the ability to run Windows 8 on it.

Laptop in tablet shape

Rawn M.D.
06-19-2013, 12:08 AM
word im on a tablet...i really dislike tablets lol...but w windows its prob better

~RustyGunZ~
06-19-2013, 12:20 AM
the pro is even worse

last I knew they left barely any storage space on it to fit the full windows 8

if you want a computer get something else, if you want a tablet get a nexus or galaxy

even ipad isn't bad but apple is a shitty company

VividEnds
06-19-2013, 12:26 AM
Don't like the iPad one bit

just rap
06-19-2013, 12:30 AM
the pro is even worse

last I knew they left barely any storage space on it to fit the full windows 8

if you want a computer get something else, if you want a tablet get a nexus or galaxy

even ipad isn't bad but apple is a shitty company

Worse than what? And, to my understanding, the difference between the RT and Pro version are that, Pro has the full Windows 8 on it, while the RT is just the Metro UI system.

I have a computer, I want a laptop, but, laptops are too big for me, that's why I'm looking at tablet sized laptops. I seen it at the store the other day, felt really nice, just trying to see if anybody had an issues or anything.

just rap
06-19-2013, 12:31 AM
Oh yeah, I fucking hate Apple.

Rawn M.D.
06-19-2013, 12:34 AM
word procesing sucks...along with any copy n paste function...on this tablet, at the least...sht randomly does sht, between keyboard function n touchscreen its like the sht gets confused sometimes between inputs.

~RustyGunZ~
06-19-2013, 12:38 AM
Worse than what? And, to my understanding, the difference between the RT and Pro version are that, Pro has the full Windows 8 on it, while the RT is just the Metro UI system.

I have a computer, I want a laptop, but, laptops are too big for me, that's why I'm looking at tablet sized laptops. I seen it at the store the other day, felt really nice, just trying to see if anybody had an issues or anything.

worse than the RT haha

no real issues with it, it just isn't up to the level of other devices like the galaxy line or the new nexus

cop a chromebook if you want a small laptop

Rawn M.D.
06-19-2013, 12:42 AM
lol i broke the pin that connects to the motherboard to charger by accident..so my laptop is kaput

so i was kinda temporarily gifted this tablet itsan ASUS or some sht...it works, so i cant complain...but its not all that gr8 n took a while to get used to...and i was used to touchscreen prior to.

just rap
06-19-2013, 12:51 AM
worse than the RT haha

no real issues with it, it just isn't up to the level of other devices like the galaxy line or the new nexus

cop a chromebook if you want a small laptop

Isn't the Chromebook app based?