PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to MY SPURS!!!!

StarFaggot
06-15-2014, 10:14 PM
Spurs best team in NBA hands down. I'm typing typing this as 4th quarter gets started lol it's over!!!!!

Don't ever doubt the BEST

El Muffin
06-15-2014, 10:22 PM
Nig u were saying heat in 6

Lol aero I love u long time

StarFaggot
06-15-2014, 11:25 PM
Spurs man blew them out!

StarFaggot
06-15-2014, 11:25 PM
Where are all the haters? Mighty quiet

Beyond
06-15-2014, 11:33 PM
Nig u were saying heat in 6

Lol aero I love u long time

Correction, this bandwagon faggot said cHeat in 5. Dude a moron and clearly don't watch basketball.

Only person that's going to get props for repping Spurs is you, my nigga.

Everyone else doubted, including but not limited to: uh oh, Innovator, Aero, Strikta and Pancake.

Eh, may have been few others who had Spurs, but I don't remember.

Fuck it, we won. Fuck Alvin Karpis, too. I like how everyone I know had they team and then when we beat them had the cHeat, too. Fuckin' beat like 3 fuckin' teams these play offs for some people. Embarrassing team hoppers.

:/

Beyond
06-15-2014, 11:34 PM
Just saw Paradigm lurking. You cool, too, dog.

Allen Knight
06-15-2014, 11:36 PM
Lol they washed the fuckin heat hahaa damn

oats
06-15-2014, 11:45 PM
I'm a lakers fan, called spurs in 7 for this series. Happy they won, didn't want Lebron to threepeat.

big baby
06-15-2014, 11:47 PM
Correction, this bandwagon faggot said cHeat in 5. Dude a moron and clearly don't watch basketball.

Everyone else doubted, including but not limited to: uh oh, Innovator, Aero, Strikta and Pancake.

Fuck it, we won. Fuck Alvin Karpis, too. I like how everyone I know had they team and then when we beat them had the cHeat, too. Fuckin' beat like 3 fuckin' teams these play offs for some people. Embarrassing team hoppers.

I had spurs. Innovator was on the heats dick though.

big baby
06-15-2014, 11:48 PM
Aeros bitch ass said the heat but then switched once they got their ass kicked and said 'it was a good luck charm' or something like shut the fuck up faggot

El Muffin
06-15-2014, 11:51 PM
My nigga bb da bb

We were right

N good looks bey

big baby
06-15-2014, 11:53 PM
Last year I had it in six, I said 5-6 this year. I originally said a sweep but then switched it up to 5-6 when they took game 2. DIE SLOW

Joe Metts
06-15-2014, 11:56 PM
Idk how anybody can hate or not have faith in the spurs lol just a bunch of scrappy and classy people in that organization. Impossible to dislike them. Maybe not pop but everyone else lol heat are easy to hate and root against.

Anyways I picked the spurs to lose in round 1 but picked them to win every round after.

I picked the heat to get to the finals.

Inpicked THE WIZARDS to go to the conference finals.

I picked the thunder to get beat in round 1 as well.

So I had some bad picks.

Timmy is the greatest pf I've ever seen.

Sharp
06-16-2014, 12:01 AM
had spurs in 6. did not expect the blowout wins either tbh but the spurs played some of the best basketball I've seen since the handful of years I've been watching

Beyond
06-16-2014, 12:18 AM
Forgot about you Big Baby, you da man.

Sup, Joe. I had the Wizards making it to the conference finals, too. They just let their inexperience hold them back this year. Pacers were underwhelming.

Thunder and Spurs losing first round was a very good possibility as both series' went 7 games. Spurs a little bit less, though, as that Vince Carter buzzer beater in Game 3 changed the complexion of the series and then the Spurs blew them out in Game 7. The Thunder I thought were heavily favored by the refs throughout both the Memphis and Clippers series'. That Zach Randolph Game 7 suspension was the most ridiculous thing ever.

What up, my boy Sharp. I had Spurs in 6 as well, but they surpassed my every expectation this series/year.

Champs, baby.

StarFaggot
06-16-2014, 12:19 AM
Idc if I chose the Heat. Fuck Em tbh I only go with winners and Tim Duncan has solidified himself as the greatest pf of all time. I think Kobe is done too.

Beyond
06-16-2014, 12:22 AM
Idc if I chose the Heat. Fuck Em tbh I only go with winners and Tim Duncan has solidified himself as the greatest pf of all time. I think Kobe is done too.

Duncan is top 5 of all time.

Duncan: 5 rings, 3 FMVP, 2 RSMVP.

Kobe: 5 rings, 2 FMVP, 1 RSMVP.

Duncan is right below Magic for me now as top 5 all time. Bird has no case against him.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-MQmXy-g7bHQ/U55YJiPhrAI/AAAAAAAAHmE/SxmlR-Ep7rk/s1600/leb.gif

StarFaggot
06-16-2014, 12:23 AM

Duncan is right below Magic for me now as top 5 all time. Bird has no case against him.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-MQmXy-g7bHQ/U55YJiPhrAI/AAAAAAAAHmE/SxmlR-Ep7rk/s1600/leb.gif

Cool but why hate on Lebron tbh. What's your gripe?

Sharp
06-16-2014, 12:24 AM
too true, all of them were running circles around these younger guys after the first round and I'm glad to see them get the well deserved win

Beyond
06-16-2014, 12:28 AM
Cool but why hate on Lebron tbh. What's your gripe?

I really don't like the way he went about things in creating a super team with 2 other all stars in their prime. It ruined the Eastern Conference and made it as weak as it is now. They spread the talent thin and in doing so gave themselves a higher chance to succeed. It goes against the spirit of competition. You have all these crazy Western Conference teams fighting it out with 50+ wins and then you have the LEastern Conference with a bunch of below .500 squads due to one team gathering most of the top talent. Quite disgusting if you ask me, Austin.

StarFaggot
06-16-2014, 12:32 AM
I really don't like the way he went about things in creating a super team with 2 other all stars in their prime. It ruined the Eastern Conference and made it as weak as it is now. They spread the talent thin and in doing so gave themselves a higher chance to succeed. It goes against the spirit of competition. You have all these crazy Western Conference teams fighting it out with 50+ wins and then you have the LEastern Conference with a bunch of below .500 squads due to one team gathering most of the top talent. Quite disgusting if you ask me, Austin.

So you're upset he joined two other great players? That's a haters mentality. In order to succeed in life you have to surround yourself with the best people when possible. If the others don't like it then they can get better. Didn't you join DOHPE? Since your life is text you should understand that move.

Dieahhhhhhhhsick
06-16-2014, 05:44 AM

I remember a few years ago you said leonard was going to be a star, well played sir, well played.

I almost cried when he got mvp.

uh-oh
06-16-2014, 07:04 AM

lol i don't watch basketball, havent kept up since lebron left cleveland

i'm a blind lebron fan, if the heat were playing a team god assembled i would say heat in 4

not because i think the heat are good, but because lebron da god

but word me saying heat in 4 is like me saying the us is gonna win the world cup

i know nothing about soccer, but MURICA

i care nothing for basketball, but LEBRON

WATUP

330 NIGGA

Beyond
06-16-2014, 12:40 PM
So you're upset he joined two other great players? That's a haters mentality. In order to succeed in life you have to surround yourself with the best people when possible. If the others don't like it then they can get better. Didn't you join DOHPE? Since your life is text you should understand that move.

Not the same at all. When you join a crew in text, you don't stop battling each other. I still battled all the DOHpe members consistently throughout the years. When LeBron, Wade and Bosh joined, they stopped competing against each other and started competing together. The closest thing for text would be joint aliases or something. And lol @ 'since your life is text." I ain't texted in months, son. Nice try, though.

PancakeBrah
06-16-2014, 12:46 PM

Lol I said the spurs were the better team and probably the right pick. Just went with lebron. Idc about either team but don't act like I was rooting against the spurs or some shit. I broke it down.

Settle down guy.

Wise Wiggles
06-16-2014, 12:53 PM
Blazers>Heat

Beyond
06-18-2014, 12:06 AM
Lol I said the spurs were the better team and probably the right pick. Just went with lebron. Idc about either team but don't act like I was rooting against the spurs or some shit. I broke it down.

Settle down guy.

Hehehe. No hate intended for you, brethren. I said you had the best post in the thread, did I not? I just condemned you for picking the Heat to win the series. Nothing personal and no hard feelings.

#Repeat