PDA

View Full Version : This is an "FFC" related thread! If you aren't FFC, you are still encouraged to polly

Chyeahhh!!!
06-19-2013, 07:58 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/19/us/drug-survey-roadblocks/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

discuss

Mike Wrecka
06-19-2013, 08:13 PM
wow anyone that participated in this is a moron. seems like it was voluntary. the second they make it mandatory the proverbial shit has hit the fan. obviously putting peoples dna in a database. all types of bad stuff could come of this.

you could be set up for a crime you didn't commit very easily.

kinda reminds me of how at every pre school they ask if you would like your child to be fingerprinted so it could go into a database incase your child is ever abducted. I was the only parent that refused. I said if my child is abducted what would her fingerprints help find her, they said identify the body, I said we have dental records, no thanks. they are collecting info on people

trap.
06-19-2013, 08:30 PM
All they had to do was decline. Not sure how big of a deal this is.

veritas
06-19-2013, 09:40 PM
This puts me in mind of when the fools went to the pilice stations amd traded their pistols for 100 dollar american express pre paid gift cards. Smh.

Chyeahhh!!!
06-19-2013, 10:16 PM
why wasn't the governor informed? What legal jurisdiction does the TSA have on the highways? A survey with uniformed-off duty deputies flagging down drivers and offering 10 dollars for saliva and 50 dollars for blood? Now whats to say if they did find substances in there blood/ saliva? Would they be charged, would these people have to give there information, name etc for the donations? This study costs 7.9 million dollars? You mean to tell me they were paying these off duty cops for something that they get paid to do anyways? lmao

Destroyer
06-19-2013, 10:17 PM
obv elenin is obv

Vulgar
06-19-2013, 10:20 PM
Gattaca.

Nigma
06-19-2013, 10:35 PM
Their intention is what intrigues me the most. The way I see it, they are conducting an experiment / research that requires components of blood which are unique on an individual level.

YDK
06-20-2013, 02:22 AM
Wtf? First off does anybody believe this was just for a survey? I bet dollars to dildos some crazy medical research is being done like low tech clones or viral sicknesses are being done with "average" people and not military or scientist type test subjects.
Just thinkin outside the box tbh

Urban Dialect
06-20-2013, 03:53 AM
it's not about justice, or public safety anymore, it's about money and greed; oppressing the poor and common folk, everything will be used against us in the court of law to get
more money out of us

ephesian 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

the spirit of darkness dwells in those that are in power, and those that have power to influence many.
most people are ignorant to matters concern the spiritual and unseen world
because of this, they unknowingly become host for these dark forces

the big picture is the data collect will be used against us in some way..
i'm thinking to justify more laws so their grip on us can get even tighter
it's getting harder and harder to breath

VividEnds
06-20-2013, 04:00 AM
nice Maroon 5 plug, bot