Beat made by me

Order...
Verse 1-kin
Verse 2- BP

Appreciate all comments an feedback

HoLLa

Kin
06-17-2014, 04:14 PM
If i could put the soundcloud player in here people are more likely to listen instead of a link i guess

Badweather
06-17-2014, 07:15 PM
I didn't like this as much as the in and out joint you and learic did. But, the sound quality is nice. I listened to this a couple of days ago though. Sorry for not posting a reply, I was at work when I listened.

Badweather
06-17-2014, 07:16 PM
P. S. Audio never does well in the review department on the site.

Dominate
06-17-2014, 07:39 PM
Enjoyed. Thanks for posting

Kin
06-18-2014, 07:37 PM
Thanks for tha listen fellaz.... last up...tryna wake a few people up to react

Pakistani Hand Cannon
06-18-2014, 09:32 PM
listening

beat feels on some grooovy shits, i fux with it

damn, i hated the way you opened this up holmes, the whole remember me/chemistry/pedigree shit...maaan, i know some people might like that if they just hear it...i listen to shit...& that the way opened this track up sounded whack as fuck to me...just my opinion, no apologies for the bluntness...

made me want to not listen anymore

i carried on though, the rest of the verse i didnt have so much of a problem,..flowed somewhat more organic, still some lines i didnt like...'best are contagious/infect this location'...eh, im not mad at it, but i exactly fuck with it either...similar shit with nosebleed line...im just keepin it a thousand with you nigga, the shit you saying just sounds uninspired as fuck...minus the begining, you're delivery i can fuck with...but not much else

if this came on on some random playlist i was listening to, the beat would have my head knocking, the shits nice, but i'd be looking for that next track button soon as you started rappin holmes

shit, a lil harsh i know, just my honest muhfuckin take though i cant give you no one elses, i give my praise just as blunt, take it how you want though

...final note...the hook is bless, so good job on that i guess

be easy #1