PDA

View Full Version : New Eminem - "Symphony In H"

Untold
06-20-2013, 11:23 PM
http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/detroit/index.ssf/2013/06/listen_to_eminems_new_symphony.html

What y'all think? I guess it's prep work for his new album even though its off someone else's mixtape.

Feedback..

Boredom
06-20-2013, 11:25 PM
heard it the other day, beat was shit tbh... ems spittin was legit tho

Untold
06-20-2013, 11:27 PM
"Dope as Shady? Don't kid yaself! Bitch, you ain't even a baby GOAT."

Pretty solid line. Looking forward to hearing more

just rap
06-20-2013, 11:36 PM
The one from a couple of days ago was a web rip, the CDQ sounds a lot better.

Song's okay though.

super pimp trillionaire
06-20-2013, 11:39 PM
yall like that line?
if so it only confirms that what yall call text is a poison to a hip-hop fan.

proof? peep the bullet points;

. text is a pastime enjoyed(?) by rap niggas who got a lil too much time on their hands.
. text was invented by shutins who were afraid to shuffle they overweight pasty white asses down to the coffehouse open mic and really spit it so they typed it from the comfort of the overstuffed recliner in front of their"gaming rig" and cheap ass computer desk they needed for "homework".
. text was cosigned by authentic unafraid heads who lacked enough outlets and were desperate for more attention.
. textheads are desperate.
. desperate niggas do desperate shit.
. desperate shit is not good for you

text is poisonous

~RustyGunZ~
06-20-2013, 11:40 PM
it's eh

beat is okay, verse is okay

just sounds like typical eminem which I've been bored with since I left middle school

Ghost1
06-20-2013, 11:42 PM
Lol that seemed harsh@naaq

But yea...this shit was gay. Ems wack now i cant even deal with his voice eother

Mike Wrecka
06-20-2013, 11:42 PM
corny

super pimp trillionaire
06-20-2013, 11:46 PM
obv not all fatppl are white and not all auth ppl are black, but all fatppl are lazy, and text was invented by a lazy fat white guy. I'd bet my favorite dollar.

Ghost1
06-20-2013, 11:52 PM
Canibus invented textbattling tho son.

super pimp trillionaire
06-20-2013, 11:54 PM
o_o

Geno
06-21-2013, 12:06 AM
This shit is wack, finally heard it. I fucking hate how forced he sounds now. So unnagtural. Where the real slim shady @ man. This is one of them fucking clones or something lmao. Real talk

Untold
06-21-2013, 12:43 AM
Well I didn't find it that terrible. Been an Em fan for years. Don't plan on stopping now!

super pimp trillionaire
06-21-2013, 12:47 AM
holy shit.
this is prolly the nastiest shit I heard from this nigga
dead ass, he finally sounds matured and raspy...

his flow is leaned back insteada rushin...
the beat is nonsense which is where his nosense serves best, cause his
persona is already so gone that we need simple stories and wild vocab selections to be able to just vibe with the track
this is a eminem style I can fuck with.
em fans, links to more like this ?

Fig
06-21-2013, 12:47 AM
New eminem is so corny

super pimp trillionaire
06-21-2013, 12:51 AM
its funny, when I finally hear a track I like, yall em niggas denounce him....

super pimp trillionaire
06-21-2013, 12:53 AM
third listen, I'm hearing way too much mystikal
but the beat is bonkers
throw some females on it and any name rapper has a automatic club banger.

Fart
06-21-2013, 01:21 AM
hell yeah i nailed jlo
to the railroad
loooool beat is absolute trash though smh

super pimp trillionaire
06-21-2013, 01:23 AM
the beat has mad bounce in it...
its playful enough to get extra gully with the vocals, and it's perfect for some cant sing sexy bitches ta sexy up the hook.
it's a banger guaranteed

NYCSPITZ
06-21-2013, 02:10 AM
lol @ every1 whining about how "wack" em has become...he's better now than he was @ MMLP pretty e.z...the whole MMLP irritates me and his flow's way better/more mature now.

God Of War
06-21-2013, 02:22 AM
hes garbage and he has lost that hunger now he is just grasping on relevance

super pimp trillionaire
06-21-2013, 02:33 AM
oh, I get it... unintentional death by stan...
sad when an artists fan fiction legend kills the reality of said artist...

YDK
06-21-2013, 02:35 AM
Meh lyrics are still Dec, I just wanna see him go all out on a track again

Wise Wiggles
06-21-2013, 02:41 AM
I don't think it's too bad.

Masaii
06-21-2013, 03:15 AM
What a fucking woeful beat.

I cant do it anymore man, after this I give up on anything new eminem has to drop. Its a wrap (no pun).

super pimp trillionaire
06-21-2013, 03:27 AM
its a banger, watch it kill if its released with a dumb female singin the hook.

Flow
06-21-2013, 04:15 AM
Y'all jumping on a band wagon now.

Eminem was never "great" on collabs anyways minus the stuff he did with Royce or dre.

He always releases 3 different styles in his albums. The corny shit is for the money for the kids for the majority of the middle class white boys.

He still drops dope stuff and his lyricism is still technically amazing.

EMINEM WILL ALWAYS BE ONE of the most gifted lyricists but other then that one skill everything else he brought to the table was pretty mediocre... its cus he came out saying some crazy acid shit and was white which got him the hype. and that's dead now...

Fart
06-21-2013, 04:56 AM
ur point is?

trap.
06-21-2013, 06:05 AM
obv not all fatppl are white and not all auth ppl are black, but all fatppl are lazy, and text was invented by a lazy fat white guy. I'd bet my favorite dollar.

Chris Heide?

Lars
06-21-2013, 07:57 AM
nah i'm not feeling it either

despise the beat tbh

KennyCerealBowl
06-21-2013, 08:23 AM
I heard this last week.
If this is in his album it would probably fit as a interlude, but tbc its pretty weak.

Untold
06-21-2013, 09:54 AM
This is for someone else's mixtape. Em just dropping a joint on it to show some 'relevancy'.

Not that I wouldn't care regardless, but I feel it's more of a hype track to let y'all know he's coming out with new material

He's got some pretty funny lines in there, so I'm digging it

Joe Metts
06-21-2013, 11:28 AM
I liked it. beat is bananas

GKillaZ
06-21-2013, 03:20 PM
lol @ every1 whining about how "wack" em has become...he's better now than he was @ MMLP pretty e.z...the whole MMLP irritates me and his flow's way better/more mature now.

I agree 100%. This is what I am trying to say. So much nicer rhymes multis flow everything peep my comment on the other Eminem thread I tried explaining how simple his old lines were compared to how complex they are now. It is more mature and for true hiphop fans its niice. Not sure what's will all the hate! Coming from mostly punchline heads tho .. They don't respect it like people who love all aspects of hiphop. SMP hit the nail on the head with his comment too

Joe Metts
06-21-2013, 03:26 PM
Em is in no way shape or form nicer now.

Ghost1
06-21-2013, 03:33 PM
I wish canada would die of cancer and swallow gaykillaz with it.

GKillaZ
06-21-2013, 03:54 PM
Stop playing with the sizzors and shit and cut the crap
I shouldn't have to rhyme these words in rhythm for you to know its a rap

That's exactly what it comes down too! He is on a whole nother level and some just don't appreciate it which is fine. Who else from the 90s is still dropping as nice as him? And someone said it sounds forced!? Well its so complex and he jams so many rhymes Into one bar you got to force that shit to fit in onto the beat. Its mad skill. no doubt his rhymes flowed better on his mmlp they were more simple. Go look at I'm back then 3am clear as day less mature simple rhymes to now way more complex and mature. But to each their own, if you wanna hate then hate. True eminem and hiphop fans know what's up tho

GKillaZ
06-21-2013, 03:57 PM
Nd for the guy who keeps saying new eminem is corny.
How is 3AM and not afraid more corny then real slim shady and my name is!
Give me a break?!?!

super pimp trillionaire
06-21-2013, 04:08 PM
Chris Heide?

lmmfao he prolly did invent this shit. damn @ taking forever to remember who he is...
I was dying tryina place that name..."why is it so familiar????"

Rawn M.D.
06-21-2013, 05:37 PM
Beat goes hard... I unno ems flow is dope in some but rough in other areas.. I kinda agree w naq here tho

like his pauses din sound right in some spots I unno

Ghost1
06-21-2013, 05:41 PM
Stop playing with the sizzors and shit and cut the crap
I shouldn't have to rhyme these words in rhythm for you to know its a rap

That's exactly what it comes down too! He is on a whole nother level and some just don't appreciate it which is fine. Who else from the 90s is still dropping as nice as him? And someone said it sounds forced!? Well its so complex and he jams so many rhymes Into one bar you got to force that shit to fit in onto the beat. Its mad skill. no doubt his rhymes flowed better on his mmlp they were more simple. Go look at I'm back then 3am clear as day less mature simple rhymes to now way more complex and mature. But to each their own, if you wanna hate then hate. True eminem and hiphop fans know what's up tho

If u thoight that bar was hot....and cant understand why its wack as fuckk then u just lost all the credibility u never had.

AND THE WORD IS SCISSORS U STUPID FUCKKKKCKKDKS

for real....ur like 15 right? Thats the only way i can let u live....

GKillaZ
06-21-2013, 06:18 PM
its spelled sizzors in Canada. :) . and that bar was just towards all the haters. who are hating, it makes perfect sense. I can go on for days how Eminems new shit is more complex then his old shit. You want to argue then fine.. but

Let me ask you T-Bags, are you one of the people who think Eminem sucks?

super pimp trillionaire
06-21-2013, 06:18 PM
^<15

Split
06-21-2013, 07:54 PM
Nd for the guy who keeps saying new eminem is corny.
How is 3AM and not afraid more corny then real slim shady and my name is!
Give me a break?!?!

http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif

GKillaZ
06-21-2013, 08:05 PM
that gay video picture is why those songs 3AM and Not Afraid are less corny then The Real Slim Shady and My Name Is? does anyone here have a mind of there own? or just shit they seen before? ..also Split Eight and Sharp Nine , WOW.. doesnt anyone here have their own opinion? or just go wit the flow?

Ghost1
06-21-2013, 08:20 PM
Lol splits gettin his moneys worth out that gif haha

GKillaZ
06-21-2013, 08:27 PM
Lol splits gettin his moneys worth out that gif haha

you never answered my question? I'm serious with what I said. and that my opinion. If you think The Real Slim Shady and My Name Is is less corny then 3AM and Not Afraid just say it! GIFs aint supporting shit. thats just a cop out.

my question to Bags is.... are you one of the people who thinks Eminems new shit is "corny" or "whack" compared to his new bars?..

Malachi
06-21-2013, 08:29 PM
Not Afraid sucks

Eminem is lame/corny now
Get over it lol

The real slim shady>>>>>>>>

GKillaZ
06-21-2013, 08:34 PM
Not Afraid sucks

Eminem is lame/corny now
Get over it lol

The real slim shady>>>>>>>>

serious? lyric for lyric it's weaker? I must be the only one who see's it this way. it is what it is, but damn. I'm looking at these lyrics and realizing there is alot of dope heads here, and I just dont understand why peeps like that older shit, its so much more simple. I guess thats what peeps go for tho.

I'll never "get over it" I personally love the multi's and rhyme schemes . and realize they are better. Much better only old Eminem I can think is better is the Infinite album.

Malachi
06-21-2013, 08:36 PM
Lol if you think not afraid is better than SSLP & MMLP your a dumbass
That scissors line ain't even that complex or good
Lol smh

GKillaZ
06-21-2013, 08:36 PM
also, I'd like to see.. who people think are less corny then eminem in now. Like I can see School Boy Q although Em still beats em with lyrics. So I really dont know what you guys are judging it by? I could easily break down all the sick multi's and rhyme schemes Eminem has now, compare it to the old shit. and it straight up is more complex. I guess thats not what hiphop fans want these days, but I know the old peeps still respect em.

NYCSPITZ
06-21-2013, 10:08 PM
word @ gkillas it's simple IMO. There is a lazy tendency among hip-hop fans to say "oh gee but the shit dropped these days is WACK compared to shit when I WAS YOUNG". Smh. Yes the golden age of hip-hop has passed but that doesn't mean dudes haven't improved or can't drop dope shit these days either

GKillaZ
06-21-2013, 10:12 PM
Lol if you think not afraid is better than SSLP & MMLP your a dumbass
That scissors line ain't even that complex or good
Lol smh

SSLP and MMLP are albums. Not Afraid is a song off an album. I'm just telling you fools that the lyrics are better on Relapse then either of those other 2 albums. if people dont want to see it, then they wont. but if you wanna start going lyric for lyric they will see. but they want to be right so they dont go there.

and the sizzors line was just to prove my point you haters dont got a clue what your talking bout, and thats what Eminem was trying to say when he spit it. I know for a fact he has better bars on his new shit. and it is more complex I wasnt meaning that line in particular. I was just saying with my argument this is what IM saying and he has it in lyrics point blank

GKillaZ
06-21-2013, 10:15 PM
word @ gkillas it's simple IMO. There is a lazy tendency among hip-hop fans to say "oh gee but the shit dropped these days is WACK compared to shit when I WAS YOUNG". Smh. Yes the golden age of hip-hop has passed but that doesn't mean dudes haven't improved or can't drop dope shit these days either

I give you mad props. that everyone isnt brain dead. straight up!, they just say its better and have nothing to say beyond that!!, its so annoying this is why im making such a big deal bout it. I thought people on here since they are on a rap battle site would understand what im saying but they are so naive they just go with the flow. what ever makes em "cool" no matter if its wrong or right. SMH .

super pimp trillionaire
06-21-2013, 10:17 PM
beasters doin you in hunh?

Malachi
06-22-2013, 12:35 AM
GKillaZ my bad I meant recovery lol but yea
I'm not a hater eminem is on my top ten/fifteen of all time

He just fell off
It happens