PDA

View Full Version : Sharp Nine & Meth vs. MAINE & NYC - FRIENDSHIP (METHAMPHETANINE) WINS

Meth
06-21-2013, 03:07 AM
12 or 16 lines

first to post will match the other

Me and Sharp both have more important battles than this so due...

Tuesday or Wednesday
Sharp Nine MAINESPITZ NYCSPITZ

Atomic
06-21-2013, 03:16 AM
12 or 16 as a team, or each?

& stfu retard

Meth
06-21-2013, 03:17 AM
total

NYCSPITZ
06-23-2013, 02:56 PM
e.z.

Sharp
06-23-2013, 03:29 PM
Inimum for the minimum

http://netcees.co/showpost.php?p=83686&postcount=12
http://netcees.co/showpost.php?p=84447&postcount=10

Atomic
06-25-2013, 08:07 AM
k, 12 it is. we will be dropping weds night. cool?

Meth
06-25-2013, 12:07 PM
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=7341
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=7998

MethamphetaNine
06-26-2013, 02:19 PM
Atomic aka MAINESPITZ and NYCSPITZ aka HelloKitty

pfffffttt, you're kidding

Let's Dance

Me and Sharp kill mics, our verses and flow are straight fiya
Any time one of these faggots spitz... everyone wishes it was saliva
Im a boss, convos in my office are great for getting shit done
Atom's Open Door Policy? lettin' NYC slip through the back whenever he wants
When ya'll with a girl it must be tranny, but they still tryn' to get her
Because any time Atom Eaton a girl, she gives him the D-back like that pitcher
these two a pair a' fags n yet act like they true G's
when Atom says 'tonight we dinin, Hell' it means dinner and a movie
dudes get no pussy, while mature gals think we endlessly cool
n im not sayin they pedos...
but only chicks handlin spitballs are in elementary school
ancient text heads... atomic's over the hill and delicate
MAINE Source of ideas is an era when THAT group was still relevant

Atomic
06-26-2013, 10:30 PM
^rofl @ that acc.

YO.

you're both weird faggots, while i'm fuckin astoundin bitch,
i'd say meth has a sharp tongue but only cuz it's around his dick.
yall feelin G? stop. these homos tried to run when hearin me pop,
so watch Sharpened his life, guess it's time to let the guillotine drop!
meth is gonna anchor sharp.. not surprising he's usually igged mister.
cuz we'd have to buy THAT brand of TV for sharp to get the big picture.
hollows will leave you air'd out, FUCK what you care 'bout.
grab meths slut & start titty fuckin his girl JUST to make this pair BOUNCE!
meth is a virgin, it's obvious hes never boned a whore,
the last chick that SunKist? he was getting a fuckin soda for.
ur both hard? you got bars? that's a joke fags harrrrrrrrdly,
so i'll twist ya middle & ring ya neck like throwing up WestSide on the far east.

ez.

Meth
07-05-2013, 10:02 AM
Up

Flow
07-05-2013, 10:24 AM
Meth Sharp Nine

I got a number of things still open in here I believe so when you get a chance returning the feed would be G preciated..

Ok so first off it sounded like just Atomic wrote theres but whatever...

Atomic had the opener and the big picture - the rest were pretty poor hitting or used concepts.

The gruesome twosome my main man Sharp and his main man meth had...

Atom's Open Door Policy and dinner and a movie and chicks handlin spitballs

On quotes I got sharp and Meth...Don't think they came half as good as they should of though... maybe it was me but I felt that wasn't anywhere near the potency or ass kicking I was expected but meh

Vote MethamphetaNine

...the Nagger
07-05-2013, 03:16 PM
I liked the first group better really

The second dudes was nice tho, they had a nice verse

But the first verse was just too fuckin hard man

Some of the second verse came off a tad bit forced too imo, I'm just tryna be honest man

Vote meth and nine

Rawn M.D.
07-07-2013, 04:44 AM
Pretty cool tag battle; more even than i expected.

MethamphetaNine - i got u guys with open door policy, Adam Eaton, and spitballs. But I wasn't really feelin the opener, diinner n movie, and the closer. The two formers came off as to simplistic and kinda statementish, although dinner n movie had a slight lol effect, so ill consider it a jab. The closer just didnt hit at all for me really, moreover im not even familiar with Main Source as a musical group, so its gotta b mad throwback, but still didnt really have to much of a sting, esp for a closer to me (but not as bad as ur opponents; I do get the flip obv, just dont recall nothing to reference too, which takes away from its effectiveness on a personal judgin level.) (Sharp, personally it irks me to 'penalize' [for lack of a better word atm] u for this, cuz I do see what u were aiming for, but I've came up with similar types of concepts that I felt ppl should know, but possibility didn't which ultimately lead to me going against my instincts and scrapping the idea, despite however dope/creative I thought it was. Sometimes u just gotta weigh that sht though while keeping ur audience in mind. - but at the same time, I could just b a moron and missed something. But thru context clues in the set-up n delivery I think its more a case of a past music group to which I am unaware, or have forgot about.)

SpitzBros - i got u guys with ur opener, and ill give u sharp-end/sharpened (coulda been worded much more effectively though, but conceptually I liked it, so ill give it to u.) I got u with some decent jabs: big picture, sunkist (kinda played to me) and pair bounce, with effectiveness declining in that order...and i wasn't feelin ur closer at all/

This was actually a better match then I expected. I think meth n sharp underestimated the spitz bros, or spitz just stepped up their game, eather way meth/nine still came with just enough to edge it there way. If spitz had one more worthwhile punch or even worded the sharp-end line more effectively it coulda gone the other way,

I will say this though, flow wise and overall cohesiveness as a team, i feel spitz was more successful. Like U could tell where one stopped and the next started, but the transition was more seemless and they meshed together better than meth and nine wjose transition was more obvious to me. I don't know how much that is supposed to factor in w tag matches, so im paying it little merit, like the same amount that i would pay to a dope flowing pc in a reg battle. (basically permitted me to boost the sharp-end line from a strong jab to a quotable) Regardless, I did feel this team work aspect was worthy of a mention given the match.

So... I got methamphetanine edging it with one more quotable and missed that weren't as bad. Meth/Nine were just more creativity and witty overall . SpitzBros def put up a good fight in my eyes though.

Good sht

v/MethamphetaNine

Spoken
07-07-2013, 07:28 PM
Big picture and west side

Vs.

Atom eaton, Spitball, atomic and main source era

I got met and sharp really just fresher concepts while spitz was really just mediocre ish and corny like the sunkist bar

Atomic
07-07-2013, 08:21 PM
Close it.

Sharp
07-07-2013, 08:43 PM
u dont tell me what to do ho