PDA

View Full Version : Recent Life Occurances and Decisions

Rawn MD
06-21-2014, 03:10 PM
Since I live one of the more interesting lifes on NC I feel it an obligation of sorts to keep yall abreast of my situ....

...at great risk to myself... for the betterment of the NC community.

Firstly I want to shout out those whom I've come to respect in one way, or another...
Muff Diggity Frank Metts Joe Metts uh-oh Certain God Of War The Mind Assassin Constrikta Neighbor namix Genocide Mike Wrecka Aero the Apex Witty Bags Chyeahhh Guevara Vulgar Masaii oats BROKE LESNAR Fig Badweather Sharp Nine Hush

...if u were u werent mentioned, my b...i tried... n if u were it aint necessarily a good thing, I may just find ur replies generally amusing..
big ups to ATR, FFC, NCGs, my TF fam, CC/Ug...on to the real...

So after speaking with ppl concerning my legal issues and the such....having got away with giving the police a fake name n whole back-story...had the cops come to my residence, search n leave warrants n papers... made sure my custs r taken care of .... the police telling my ppl I am going to be in the crime stoppers paper, actively pursued w reward offered in the next week, n havimg procured another identity.... I have decided...

to leave, rather than go to prison for 3-5 min (which is what mly private lawyer from my original hearing says is most likely, along w my gut)

Done some research tho...I kno i deff cant clear customs, so if ne thng I can boat it, but this would not be no cruise line trips (lol,) n the second I leave state n get caught up it goes from state to fed (which may not be horrible either,) but I have a few friends in a few areas who will jhold me down that I've spoken with at length.

I just read something bout dood who went OTR for 23 yrs...but FL A is notorious 4 extradition so yeah...

N to those who think 'man up, turn urself in...blah blah blah'... I done that twice now (once after runnin for 5 months)...I aint doin the police no more favors...they FIND me, thats THEIR JOB!!!

IMO I am a white, educated, American...I am in demand...no narcissism, no racism, no sleights, just truth..

I know this is all on borrowed time, and it's me against the world..and will catch up sooner or latter, but sht

Personally, ATM doing the time in 10-15 yrs from now when im 45,50 beats the now, in 'the best years of my life'...besides i dont want no family, imma Get Money n Fuck Bitches...that was decided long ago...

The majority of U, and my fam for that matter, call me a criminal and say I glamorize this lifestyle...well its time I took everyones advice.

PZ for a min, imma get on from a library Split Eight check my IP next time I post, I know U will... and Diode my DOC page bookmarked...c

Yall are in good hands.

-The Undeclared, but decided SnF belt holder...everyone already knows my gov't

P.S. - Theres a big difference between being a sheep...and goin on the lam

Mike Wrecka
06-21-2014, 03:21 PM
a day in the life of Rawn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sjEAX4iymo

ill nik-A
06-21-2014, 03:21 PM
I didnt read a thing but... are u beating women again?

StarFaggot
06-21-2014, 03:26 PM
Didn't read. Just go to jail already.

StarFaggot
06-21-2014, 03:28 PM
I apologize. My last remark was harsh. You're a good dude.

Rawn MD
06-21-2014, 03:34 PM
ill nik-A

no, that charge was dropped, along w subsequent VOP, but I still got VOP'd 4 negative contact w a leo...but I never laid a hand on a women in a malicious manner...

i just am generally attracted to the crazy ones...who r great to fuck, but once u fight its go time...meaning GTFO, or ur going to jail regardless.

this new charge has to do w my M.O, which changes everything, although petty

Witty
06-21-2014, 03:48 PM
I wish you didn't put yourself through this shit.

You're a good guy tho, do your thing man.

Inno
06-21-2014, 04:05 PM
a good guy doesn5 repeat the same awful things over and over.

fuck you nigga. ..burn in jail. you will get caught. trust.

Rawn MD
06-21-2014, 04:15 PM
Innovator

lol, ino...I dont expect to beat the time...I expect to extend my time free 4 longer time later

its a bargain of sorts

n these things rnt as 'awful' as u think...the cop who came 4 this last arrest didnt even take me in, hence me being free, but I still am on probation, so what may b a misdemeanor/NTA/take this class, adj witheld, goodbye, scenario 4 u is felony/3-5 min/adjudication guilty...doc reception center> padiwagon to N fla for me

cant blame me 4 THIS decision.
Witty I already told u man, normalcy aint 4 me..too boring...tried it, and ended up embezzeling $$$$, but yes this sucks I acknowledge that...I been barely sleeping, and barricading MY door, and
installed security lights, so i can hit it if they come at night... i like the rush, dislike the paranoia..i appreciate ur stance tho

Witty
06-21-2014, 04:22 PM
a good guy doesn5 repeat the same awful things over and over.

fuck you nigga. ..burn in jail. you will get caught. trust.

I don't know dude like that, I can only go on how he has been to me, and in that regard he has always kept it 100.

I'm not gonna get on my high horse and judge a dude i don't even know irl.

Diode
06-21-2014, 04:25 PM
just commenting to have this as a point of reference should you catch a federal charge.

i know three marshals.

just saying.

Zen
06-21-2014, 04:30 PM
You better hope the cops don't have internet.

Inno
06-21-2014, 04:32 PM
Innovator

lol, ino...I dont expect to beat the time...I expect to extend my time free 4 longer time later

its a bargain of sorts

n these things rnt as 'awful' as u think...the cop who came 4 this last arrest didnt even take me in, hence me being free, but I still am on probation, so what may b a misdemeanor/NTA/take this class, adj witheld, goodbye, scenario 4 u is felony/3-5 min/adjudication guilty...doc reception center> padiwagon to N fla for me

cant blame me 4 THIS decision.
Witty I already told u man, normalcy aint 4 me..too boring...tried it, and ended up embezzeling $$$$, but yes this sucks I acknowledge that...I been barely sleeping, and barricading MY door, and
installed security lights, so i can hit it if they come at night... i like the rush, dislike the paranoia..i appreciate ur stance tho

I got no problem with u tbh.

im sure your not an evil guy lol.

but your certainly not a good guy. and u deserve whats coming to you.

but how does it make sense to run over a max of 5 years.

when running qill probably boost that up a couple years?

how?

Hush
06-21-2014, 04:55 PM
Didn't read but in honesty I wish u the best

U just piss me off with ur dumb decisions
Remind me of a lot of ppl

uh-oh
06-21-2014, 05:10 PM
yea you're a fucking idiot pretty much

i wash my hands of trying to talk sense to you.

Masaii
06-21-2014, 05:28 PM
The recipes simple

Neighbor

big baby
06-21-2014, 05:38 PM
lmao!!! @occurances

Rawn MD
06-21-2014, 06:28 PM
uh-oh i 4got u in my mentions..i will amend u there...

but look this is directed at uh-oh, Innovator and others

my rationale is simple...

right now im in what ppl say to b prime of their lives...if i had plans of being a family man, this whole thing would b diff, but i do NOT want or need kids.. bc I am fully aware that I am no role model, n far to selfish to have them...although i give props to those who have kids and take responsibility n do right by them, I also know that having a family can greatly change that person's ideals and everything (which may be beneficial to me...;) however, having said that is also the reason why I have made this decision to not father a child... growing up in a single parent home, I do not want deprive another child of a father, so I think thats a respectable decision within itself...

Now, simply put, id prefer to do the time when im 45 or 50+ ideally than in 'my life's prime'...and i know it would give me more time by running, but rather be old in prison than young...so the trade off is fair to me...

this decision may also b influenced by my health conditions as well, bc truthfully if I even get to that age im lucky...most u dont know spent 6 months of my life in the hospital, and was told when i went in i was lucky bc i would deff have died if i did not...so i been on my deathbed already...and my disease is lifelong, debilitating,n progressive. I am aware that if i do pass bc of my disease it will be extremely painful and ugly...so im playing time there too, and that has and does effect how i live, and my high risk lifestyle...plus i always been an adrenaline junkie too.

so the trade is justified and fair TO ME in that regard

Now Zenland and Diode... did u both not read 'at great risk to me, for the betterment of NC.' ...n diode if u goin snitch on me wait about 2 weeks for ur own benefit...that way u get the reward...just hook up my commissary... that way it aint a complete bitch move.

Just being real, and giving more insight on my thinking.

BROKE LESNAR
06-21-2014, 06:33 PM
Wait...what?!?! Rawn. I consider you a friend and I respect you enough to only offer advice and not wag my finger in your face, but whatever it is, no matter how difficult it is to overcome whatever obstacle before you, my advice is to own it so you can put it as far behind you as possible. Rather it be in the past than constantly hanging over your head. I've done what you are about to and have done, I know the risks and the repercussions. I value your friendship. As a friend I will respect your decision, but also as a friend I will tell you that if you own this and take responsibility for it, your life will be better because of how you handled the situation. Take great care.

Rawn MD
06-21-2014, 06:41 PM
Word BROKE LESNAR

I feel u 100%, which is why i turned myself in 2x b4..n truthfully I would if i felt it be beneficial, but like I said this petty charge is part of my M.O.

n I truly feel its there job to find me, always have...but i made their lives easy bc I felt to b beneficial to me to do as well...

this time it really does not matter, im going up the road regardless...so yeah...

plus i ran in the past, already have fleeing n eluding charges, and get red wrist-banded in jail...so its kinda tbe

but i feel u 100 man.

uh-oh
06-21-2014, 08:09 PM
you are past your prime

whether you want to have kids or not is beside the point

whether you have aids is beside the point

go to jail, do your time, get out, get help, mentally.

you can't convince me you are making a good decision. it is a stupid decision, and no matter how you try and spin it you can't convince yourself either.

5 years from now when you are in a prison cell, and been there for 3 years you will be thinking, shit if i didnt run i could be getting out about now. but nope i've only done 3 years on my extended sentence of 10+ just so i could run state to state like a vagrant posting on netcees from public libraries

BROKE LESNAR
06-21-2014, 08:42 PM
Rawn, I know this is going to sting, but Uh-Oh is absolutely right, bud. He could have worded his opinion a bit more eloquently, but he is spot on. Rectify this now before you destroy yourself and ruin everything you care about. This isn't about the police, or your interpretation of their job duties, or what you've accomplished at this point. This is about bad decisions with harsh consequences and your inability to confront it. I'm past the point of being judgmental because I honestly believe you don't need a friend right now, you need somebody to step in and tell you that what you are doing is irresponsible and self-destructive. You have lived a unique life, one of which not many folks on here will ever be able to relate to personally. A life that has brought you happiness and heartache. But in that happiness, the heartache is beginning to outweigh every great memory and will eventually destroy the life you have sought to make yours.

Please turn yourself in, take responsibility, once again as you did the previous 2 times, and get past this so you can move on with your life and into the next chapter, where you can look back and recognize that where you're at now is much more pleasant than the alternative.

I know you want to do the right thing here. I know you're worried, frightened even of what will happen when you turn yourself in. But I will tell you this, I will respect you so much more for this. Only scumbags and derelicts shirk their responsibilities and make excuses for avoiding them. You're not a scumbag. Or a derelict. You are so much better than this thread. Than your predicament. Turn yourself in. I'm praying for you, bud. No matter what, stay safe.

Rawn MD
06-21-2014, 08:54 PM
uh-oh

firstly, i dont have aids

secondly, i dont think this is a good decision...

I'm sayin im stuck between a rock n hard place...but im going to push on the rock 4 a while, knowing it aint going to, regardless that hardplace still going to b a hardplace no matter what...

Call it self-deception, bad faith, stupidity, but whatever ... one thing is going to stay the same, one has a slight variability.

Either way, Im fucked...im just trying to enjoy what I can b4...and my quality of life, whether past my prime, or in it...is going to decline with time...so i'd rather have it now.

BROKE LESNAR
06-21-2014, 08:58 PM
Man, lol. You should have talked to me BEFORE you crossed the red line. It's much easier to talk somebody off the ledge than to try and reason with them as they are plummeting to their death.

Rawn MD
06-21-2014, 09:20 PM
BROKE LESNAR

i agree whole heartedly...

the problem is the variability of the outcome, although told 3-5, its not assured..

andi cant afford legal representation and the PDs, although some good ones, are paid out the same pocket as the DA..so i dont have much confidence in them providing ample representation when they are ultimately paid by the state who r trying to bam u uo.

BROKE LESNAR
06-21-2014, 09:51 PM
There are resources to get a defense attorney pro bono, not a court-appointed attorney. At least in my state. I can research for you if you PM me. I can't promise anything bc of your prior convictions but hope is hope regardless how much is in abundance.

veritas
06-21-2014, 09:57 PM
Turn yourself in. Do the time.

Rawn MD
06-21-2014, 10:35 PM
broke peep ya pms

but i looked into pro-bono defense..lawyers are supposed to do 2 a yr...but ill take ne help i can get.

Strikta
06-22-2014, 02:49 AM
Rawn I need to holler at u famo.

Mike Wrecka
06-22-2014, 08:52 AM
Rawn MD , 3 years is light work tbh

you will prolly get out in two years . just get it over with.

you are acting like your facing life and shit. get it done man.

Hush
06-22-2014, 11:24 AM
Rawn I need to holler at u famo.

Lmao
White trash unite

NYCSPITZ
06-22-2014, 12:56 PM
GET $$$ FUCK BITCHES!!!!!!!!!

Sharp
06-22-2014, 02:06 PM
Stay safe, you're a good guy so I really hope this is the right decision for you

namix
06-23-2014, 01:22 AM
lmfao wtf

i been doing the every-other-week frequency on the board for a minute here, but every time i come on there is a more serious goodbye posted and more serious time pending.

that trend is just a small reflection the overarching (and compounding) problem here.

shit will just keep getting worse until you decide to (1) OWN IT, and (2) CHANGE.

its really that simple... it's not just the law, it's life dude.

you know there's no lack of love from my side pawtna. but classic songs on a broken record are the hardest to listen to and easiest to hate on...

i DO wish you the best, but any decision to ride a downward spiral longer just brings you closer to the floor.

The sooner you own it, the sooner you can change, the sooner you can write a book. Sure, they've been done a million times... why? because they haven't stopped selling. in 3 years you can still be young enough to connect with the audience as you do 'D.A.R.E.' speeches and book tours, and sell more books.

or you can run - and never sell a book (less you give yourself away), only to watch netcees.co co-author your story on the pen-name Rawn M.D.

Your choice, sir -- get rich, or get caught eventually :)

El Muffin
06-23-2014, 05:51 AM
Ight broski. Im not here to judge.

Wish you the best.

Godspeed

Frank
06-23-2014, 02:16 PM
Netcees will be around when you get out of Prison

Diode
06-23-2014, 03:26 PM
Lmao
White trash unite

my thoughts exactly

gone

Diode
06-23-2014, 03:26 PM
Ight broski. Im not here to judge.

Wish you the best.

Godspeed

arent you supposed to be on a ship in antarctica

El Muffin
06-23-2014, 11:06 PM
arent you supposed to be on a ship in antarctica

Correction

In the middle of gulf of mexico

Off n on wifi

Were anchored down so I have a connection..sometimes

I work like 12hrs a day so im usually too exhausted to browse..so I sneak up to comm tower n steal wifi to browse nc like a g

Holler my nigs

Rawn MD
06-27-2014, 06:40 PM
Ive attained legal councel by the lawyer who represented me originally...

and we all greatly under estimated the duration of time i would have spent inside

GREATLY

thank god i didnt turn myself in yet.

Rawn MD
06-30-2014, 02:29 PM
well I just recieved a replacement DL from the state that.was TSA verified...

im really getting mixed msgs at this point

I lost my DL on purpose, but then realized i nded it to fly or get on amtrak or rent car, so i sent for a replacement...

thought 4 sure, if i did even get one, the police would b coming with it.

Well I got a new DL

so unsure.

But i also spoke w my lawyer, he says that 3-5 is an underestimation. ironically its 3,500$ to start with a 1500 return client discount.