PDA

View Full Version : checking in

Chyeahhh!!!
06-23-2014, 01:34 AM
Eybody good?

namix
06-23-2014, 02:00 AM
so far so good on my side brotha --- but you tell me, keepin that pulse on the underground? how's the beat sound?

Chyeahhh!!!
06-23-2014, 02:33 AM
The thing in Iraq is a resonance beacon with esoteric implications IMO. I think were due for a major natural disaster in the.coming weeks...weather getting weirder and weirder as well. I've seen some shit locally that I haven't seen before far as weather goes. Resharpening my survival skills as of late.

namix
06-23-2014, 03:01 AM
I've seen some shit locally that I haven't seen before far as weather goes. Resharpening my survival skills as of late.

weather-wise i had one amazing downpour which caused literally 0-visibility on a highway while driving through west virginia, but nothing too fancy --- what have you seen dude?? and what skills are you reshaping? keepin me hanging lol

i'm one of those guys that "get it" enough to get it, but never got too consumed by it... kinda always thought that, with enough time, armegeddon was inevitable, and at some point a 'bug out bag' always made sense - so if there is something new i should throw in it, holla dude!

stay up

El Muffin
06-23-2014, 05:35 AM
Let me know chyeah

Im working out in the middle of the gulf as we speak

Chet Morrison (company) for those that r interested

Its unusually calm out here.

But yea let me know wtf is up...wifi is available in the galley now that were anchored down n on location but once we start moving wifi goes kaput.

Saw a fucking great white today bros. That sumbitch was huge.

Ill check this thread periodically...because its piques my interest n it concerns me. Im seeing strange shit too.

namix
06-23-2014, 05:56 AM
Saw a fucking great white today bros. That sumbitch was huge.

damn, that's awesome as fuck Muff.

i thought seeing a fleet or school or whatever of like 6-8 dolphins was pretty cool last week, but now it just sounds okay at best haha