PDA

View Full Version : Xnub Vs Hymnz - XNUB WINS 4-1

Battle Hymns
06-24-2013, 12:12 AM
due: 24

15 lines

standard rules (dick ryding is no exception)

Xnub
06-24-2013, 12:15 AM
im posting in 15 mins.... was' good?

Battle Hymns
06-24-2013, 12:30 AM
alright, lets do it

Xnub
06-24-2013, 12:32 AM
quick key...

this fool front like he a real nigger...and yea, I'm saying it w/ a grrrrrrr.....
I'm white, yup... and it's about to get racial.
U beating me? Uh....Surrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........
Man, you'll get lynched so quick it'll be a flashback for yah grand pops....
all u mafucka's talk w/ ZzzzZZ...so y should Hymz & his manz not....
here's a grammar lesson...and this isn't just for all u dark fucks...
I keep the hammer present, so test me bitch..and X'll leave u marked up.
that's a 'gun bar' for all u battle nerds, u fucking faggots should get a life..
cuz while u sit n' jerk ya dick to schemes & multis...ima be balls deep in yah wife.
her pussy get wax'd, on some slip n' slide shit...
and no, this ain't a punch. get sick and die bitch.

Xnub
06-24-2013, 12:32 AM
ah 2 mins late :(.... Lol... gl mang.

I went 10, just match.

Battle Hymns
06-24-2013, 01:11 AM
these herbs think I lack a punch, what they don't know is, I don't come wit stunts /

actors you all are cuz u front, so take five like a director from this gun after that we're done /

Oh, I'm talking bout guns in my lines, cause as soon as this battle started he was done in no time /

fuck doing benches that reach a hundred and nine, I'd rather cum on your mother's back from behind /

cuz I'm a sexual deviant so keep her away, cuz Im lookin to be her daddy when your dad's away /

Alright, racist faggit, I was going to come tomorrow but after reading your verse and seeing how ignorant you are
I mean, I'm fucking around most of the time, but like all rap boards you people get all angry and shit
because of somethings you dont know...

I'm going to address him as a cracker, cause it'll be easy to snack on food for thought/

you mentioning you're white? wtf did that brought? I already knew by how gay you talked /

this nerd is getting mad and its plain to see, when he couldnt log into WoW after 3 /

You shouldn't talk when tha master speaks, give ya an ass whoopin to prove now you're blacker than me /

what can I say that will make this cracker to see... that all he is cum color and that's no way to be

Sharp
06-24-2013, 01:12 AM
VOTING LINKS
Xnub Battle Hymns

Xnub
06-24-2013, 01:14 AM
feed much
Sharp Nine

i'll edit in links tomorrow.

Battle Hymns
06-24-2013, 01:15 AM
feed much
Sharp

i'll edit in links tomorrow.

same

Atomic
06-24-2013, 01:52 AM
this fool front like he a real nigger...and yea, I'm saying it w/ a grrrrrrr.....
lolwtf @ how long this bar is.. not feeling it either..
lol, dece
meh, nah
that's a 'gun bar' for all u battle nerds, u fucking faggots should get a life..
cuz while u sit n' jerk ya dick to schemes & multis...ima be balls deep in yah wife.
rofl, nah
lol, k.

//

hymnz was feeding/swaying throughout his verse which is sad/retarded, & i would breakdown his verse anyway but it wouldn't be helpful to him elevating. your verse was god awful. Now so I don't come across as a hater, I would like to say you CAN elevate. You need to take time w/ your bars, make them more complex & hard hitting. this isn't a freestyle audio battle, which is how you seem to be treating text battling. Look at top heads battles & try to elevate. peace.

v/ xnub

Battle Hymns
06-24-2013, 01:59 AM
This dood is the biggest dick ryder ever..

You live in a fantasy world, son, I don't have time to do all of that
and this here doesn't even count in the real world, which you text heads don't consider

So, take the red pill, and continue living in that fag fantasy that you've made for yourself

Flow
06-25-2013, 04:50 AM
Vote Xnub

Battle Hymens http://netcees.co/forumdisplay.php?f=77 that is for you

trap.
06-25-2013, 07:45 AM
2-0, xnub. Xnub Battle Hymens need voting links.

Meth
06-26-2013, 03:15 PM
fucking gone at this

both were god awful

xnub... ur just corny so quit it

hymens

ur just retarded

V/ X

Gazette
06-27-2013, 12:33 AM

i was gonna do a breakdown but this was dogshit, zero creativity, aint wasting my time on it except to say filler doesnt win battles

these herbs think I lack a punch, what they don't know is, I don't come wit stunts /

actors you all are cuz u front, so take five like a director from this gun after that we're done /

mmm concept had potential, delivery needed work

Oh, I'm talking bout guns in my lines, cause as soon as this battle started he was done in no time /

fuck doing benches that reach a hundred and nine, I'd rather cum on your mother's back from behind /

too basic

cuz I'm a sexual deviant so keep her away, cuz Im lookin to be her daddy when your dad's away /

Alright, racist faggit, I was going to come tomorrow but after reading your verse and seeing how ignorant you are
I mean, I'm fucking around most of the time, but like all rap boards you people get all angry and shit
because of somethings you dont know...

I'm going to address him as a cracker, cause it'll be easy to snack on food for thought/

concepts were a bit jumbl;ed but i can see ur thinking about it the right way

you mentioning you're white? wtf did that brought? I already knew by how gay you talked /

this nerd is getting mad and its plain to see, when he couldnt log into WoW after 3 /

You shouldn't talk when tha master speaks, give ya an ass whoopin to prove now you're blacker than me /

what can I say that will make this cracker to see... that all he is cum color and that's no way to be

k u need practive but its obvious ur trying to think about bars the right way, which is more than t'uther dude did

v/ hymens

Lecture
06-27-2013, 02:00 PM
XNub was blah with the racial shit, I figured it would be a cake walk for Hymnz but you didnt do to much either. On top of that the attempted swaying shit before the second half of you verse .. you shouldn't do. Takes away from your verse just write. Only thing in this battle that was worth a hoot was the following:

v: XNuB