PDA

View Full Version : obnoxious vs SmurfDaGenious

trap.
01-25-2013, 03:25 PM
01-14-2003

Smurf -
Ok....You really are OBNOXIOUS.........Anyways Here I go.....

1~Now let me teach you a lesson.....Drown you in 'Holy Water' just to give you a 'Blessing'....
2~I'm out-of-this-world like George Jetson.......I 'Kick' flows, you throw 'Arm-Bars' like wrestling....
3~Give you a 'Buck-Fifty' and you'll really be 'ScarFace'.....'Cripple' you when i put you in the 'Crossface'......
4~You in a crossed phase.....deciding whether your on the Panties or the Bra Stage......
5~This is gonna end up tragic like Cops in a Car Chase.......but you soft as butter, might as well call you Parkay......
~My battles get downloaded so much, my middle name is 'J-6Peg'......Only times you 'bowed' to crowds was when you 'gave head'.....Those Damn Male Orgies!!!!
7~Might as well say it now, Your gay.......It's a proven fact that i win this battle with a backward spelling of 'O.K' (KO)
8~Giving �brains� is the only way you can relate to this �Genious���.your �softer� than a shriveled �Penis���..Got beef? Even if you came with a knife and a fork, you couldn�t eat~this
9~Let me find out your ass switched...From man to bitch....Slap you with my Sloppy Joe Sandwich just to tell you....you got Manwhiched
10~Fire leaves the vocals even with Cotton Mouth....I'm Done...Can I get my 3 votes and Knock em' Out

obnoxious -
aaaaaaaaaaaayo...
your wack its blatant, these facts im statin
genious only gettin SINED, in a MATH EQUATION!!
or application, smack em till he cracks n caves in
i'd help get ya WAIT UP but i LACK THE PATIENCE!!
leave you with swollen cheeks for that borin speech
and like SY PARRISH*i KNOW YOUR WEEK!!
you lame bastid, rappin remain wackest
i hate fags, and this my first time gay bashin!!
try rappin, but you aint fit for this chump,
you cant even DO IT RIGHT like clinton HITTIN A BLUNT!!
probly remixed ya last prewrit, my flow leave you sea sick
you aint MAKIN it A-ROUND like HUGGIN OBESE CHICKS!
i get NO-L.....like NEXT DECEMBER!!! :eek:
im sayin I NEVER FELT YOU like ALLEGED SEX OFFENDERS!!!
im confused, was that a suicide note or battle rap?
give the saddle back, im MAKIN YOU LOOK BAD, like a CATARACK!
maybe im to BLUNTED, but i find this battle POINTLESS..
cause your OLD-NEWS like RETIRED JOURNALISTS seekin RE-EMPLOYMENT!

......bitch your 2 pussy, probly goin SINGLE on DOUBLE DATES..

lol...