PDA

View Full Version : Bron just nuked the Heat

Diode
06-30-2014, 01:21 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/11156634/lebron-james-miami-heat-wants-maximum-salary

So much for that "opted out on purpose" storyline.

Greedy fuck.

Strikta
06-30-2014, 01:22 PM
If u didn't see this coming.. shame on u.

Paradigm
06-30-2014, 01:25 PM
good for him he has earned it

I think I saw yesterday a stat that said he's never been the highest paid player on any team hes played for.

millz
06-30-2014, 01:53 PM
Right. This is the best thing for him. This should force wade to take the pay cut he needs to take or get out of town.

He should make it known he doesn't want wade on the team for anything more than the vet minimum.

This should allow them to go after melo or a guy like parsons and maybe love next year

I don't see bosh coming back now either.

ill nik-A
06-30-2014, 02:28 PM
U guys try and try again

He will be a heat

Wade, bosh and UD all opted out to make it happen

Wow u guys are silly

Diode
06-30-2014, 02:29 PM
lol bron opted out so he can kill their salary cap woes even more?

ok

ill nik-A
06-30-2014, 02:49 PM
Heat will have a record breaking cap availability come tonight

I am lol'ing at y'all trying but failing

oats
unless Wade and Bosh take significant pay cuts, that's it for the Heat.

Diode
Heat will have a record breaking cap availability come tonight

I am lol'ing at y'all trying but failing

please explain how this is happening and they are still fielding a full team

ill nik-A
06-30-2014, 02:50 PM
Wow bro u are hardheaded as fuck

Diode
06-30-2014, 02:56 PM
Wow bro u are hardheaded as fuck

I'M WAITING NIK

King Ra.
06-30-2014, 03:02 PM
LBJ deserves a max contract or at least the most on that team.

dull boy
06-30-2014, 03:02 PM
Lebron wants to prove he can win a championship without faded 'super'stars holding him back. Gonna go to a young team where he can be the centerpiece around an athletic team. Knows he can't beat the Spurs any other way.

ill nik-A
06-30-2014, 03:10 PM
I'M WAITING NIK

I'll just prove it July 10th, cool?

ill nik-A
06-30-2014, 03:12 PM
Lebron wants to prove he can win a championship without faded 'super'stars holding him back. Gonna go to a young team where he can be the centerpiece around an athletic team. Knows he can't beat the Spurs any other way.

Really? Oh wow so the year before just didn't happen

Stick to ur men poems

dull boy
06-30-2014, 03:16 PM
A year is a long time. He needs a new team. The Heat were fun when him, Bosh and Wade all decided to create a super team, but now they aren't super anymore, because Wade is old and Bosh sucks. Lebron knows. You're behind the curve, Nik. Holding on to things, like Wade. Can't admit it's over.

Will you root for Miami next year, or the team Lebron ultimately ends up on?

Greed
06-30-2014, 03:20 PM
Its a wrap if he go to the lakers.

ill nik-A
06-30-2014, 03:22 PM
Wow ok guys lololol

oats
06-30-2014, 03:27 PM
you had a good run, Nik. you'll still have the memories

Diode
06-30-2014, 03:28 PM
I'll just prove it July 10th, cool?

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/605/905/45c.gif

Certain
06-30-2014, 03:35 PM
Trolling aside, you are aware that every informed report suggests the Heat are far-and-away front-runners, right?

oats
06-30-2014, 03:37 PM
frontrunners to sign lebron, not to win a championship. they're only getting older, and it looks like they won't have room to revamp the bench in any significant way. Pacers could very well win the east if they get their shit together.

Diode
06-30-2014, 03:41 PM
as i said, he nuked the heat with this.

Strikta
06-30-2014, 03:42 PM
I got him dtill being in Miami.. but there will be no super team.

Wade gonna be coming off the bench elsewhere(a contender) when it's all said & done.

Bosh will take a paycut tho.

ill nik-A
06-30-2014, 03:47 PM
Lol at Wade opting out of 40 mill to not stay

More retardation

millz
06-30-2014, 04:36 PM
I don't see this hurting Miami at all. He won't be making much more than he would have made had he not opted out.

Wade and bosh had to opt out. That was their only chance of keeping Lebron around.

Wade should take a cut to about 7-8 million bosh to 11-12. That added to Lebron leaves them with 13-15 million to fill out the roster and they also have the MLE

That's if wade and bosh do the right thing. If not let them walk. Even better for the heat.

namix
06-30-2014, 04:41 PM
Enrolled his kids in Old Trail Elementary in Bath Ohio in June...

Wife fanning the fire with 'home sweet home, the countdown is real' instagrams...

Signed his pal as the most expensive assistant coach in history...

All that said, I am just as ready for LBJ to go to the Bulls or some'ish lol...

This is his main opportunity to get that supermax salary, as he's seen with his boy wade, shit goes down fast after 30 lol.

If he indeed is looking to secure max money, is Miami really the best option?

millz
06-30-2014, 04:49 PM
if hes looking for max money Miami is absolutely the best option..

They have 55 million in cap space...lol

he gets to essentially pick the players he wants to fill out the roster, as opposed to settling for what team he best fits into to

and he will not be going to the bulls you can book that... they want no part of him, and as a bulls fan i want no part of lebron.

i would love to see him back in cleveland, that would be awesome. the city of cleveland deserves a championship or an attempt to get one

Certain
06-30-2014, 04:50 PM
Enrolled his kids in Old Trail Elementary in Bath Ohio in June...

LeBron's people have refuted that report.

namix
06-30-2014, 05:11 PM
if hes looking for max money Miami is absolutely the best option..

They have 55 million in cap space...lol

word, I should have qualified, if he wants max money + best team...

LBJ is at the point where he can make any team a contender... shit he did it with the Cavs in 07 when he was far less polished.

If Wade and Bosh take maaaasssive paycuts, then word...

I would be surprised if he left the Heat -- but what the media is pushing "got to the championship 4 times in 4 years" -- that is silly.

Yes, it is true, LBJ better than most 5-man rotations in the East. lol

millz
06-30-2014, 05:16 PM
word, I should have qualified, if he wants max money + best team...

LBJ is at the point where he can make any team a contender... shit he did it with the Cavs in 07 when he was far less polished.

If Wade and Bosh take maaaasssive paycuts, then word...

I would be surprised if he left the Heat -- but what the media is pushing "got to the championship 4 times in 4 years" -- that is silly.

Yes, it is true, LBJ better than most 5-man rotations in the East. lol

the next best option to me would be cleveland... they have almost 17 million in space.

they could look to move Verajao, or dion waiters and give lebron the max

Certain
06-30-2014, 05:20 PM
The best team with max money to offer is Phoenix. He's not going there.

Diode
06-30-2014, 05:23 PM
The best team with max money to offer is Phoenix. He's not going there.

bingo.

phoenix was on a media blitz last week talking about keeping their core + adding bron and melo + adding love in '15.

silly phoenix.

millz
06-30-2014, 05:40 PM
I doubt he would in the west.

Too much team comp.

The east is practically a cake walk to the conference finals.

Diode
06-30-2014, 05:43 PM
I doubt he would in the west.

Too much team comp.

The east is practically a cake walk to the conference finals.

also this.

namix
06-30-2014, 05:52 PM
the next best option to me would be cleveland... they have almost 17 million in space.

they could look to move Verajao, or dion waiters and give lebron the max

agreed

and also agree with your comment about the west (which is why i was tryna hone in on east options witcha anyway)

and in the end, if Lebron wanted to bring a championship to cleveland, the best thing for him to do was leave; pray for 4-5 years of ridiculous lotto-luck; and rejoin the team after they've drafted a few all-stars so he could come back and play with the type of talent he couldn't recruit FAs to at the time.

Inno
06-30-2014, 05:56 PM
heat in 4.

bron stays

wade and bosh pay cutz.

love is so impressed he signs for peanuts.

we win again.

rinse...repeat

Strikta
06-30-2014, 05:58 PM
He's staying in Miami y'all.

Strikta
06-30-2014, 05:59 PM
Love will be a Wizard, btw.

Certain
06-30-2014, 06:00 PM
love is so impressed he signs for peanuts.

Kevin Love is not a free agent.

Inno
06-30-2014, 06:00 PM
hey bro....football season is coming.

Inno
06-30-2014, 06:02 PM
Kevin Love is not a free agent.

word we aint want him anyway.

the melobron train will soon take off.

on track for another ship.

PancakeBrah
06-30-2014, 06:35 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/11156634/lebron-james-miami-heat-wants-maximum-salary

Greedy fuck.

Greedy?

He's never been the highest paid player on his team

He's the best player in the league, playingbbelow his market value.

He deserves one max deal lol Jesus

If there were no cap he'd be worth 50+ million

Greedy for getting his worth?

I understand the team thing but, cm on

Diode
06-30-2014, 06:40 PM
Greedy?

He's never been the highest paid player on his team

He's the best player in the league, playingbbelow his market value.

He deserves one max deal lol Jesus

If there were no cap he'd be worth 50+ million

Greedy for getting his worth?

I understand the team thing but, cm on

i was referring to the "unselfish, just wants to win championships" nonsense storyline that keeps getting bandied around.

Strikta
06-30-2014, 06:50 PM
Lol @ bandwagoner Innovator.

Inno
06-30-2014, 08:50 PM
Lol @ bandwagoner Innovator.

lol I dont have to prove anything to anyone on here homie.

I will never change your mind about bron or heat fans.

I know im not band Wagon lol. ive been a heat, fan since harold minor son son.

but srsly.

bron an melo in finna ball out in mi yayo. wade( thank you) should realize hes
a fading star and take less money. ehy go somewhere else to
sit on the bench?. I honestly domt care what bosh does.

go heat.

big baby
06-30-2014, 08:56 PM
I don't see this hurting Miami at all. He won't be making much more than he would have made had he not opted out.

Wade and bosh had to opt out. That was their only chance of keeping Lebron around.

Wade should take a cut to about 7-8 million bosh to 11-12. That added to Lebron leaves them with 13-15 million to fill out the roster and they also have the MLE

That's if wade and bosh do the right thing. If not let them walk. Even better for the heat.

NIGGA DID YOU NOT READ THAT LEBRON WAS GOING FOR MAX WTF U SO DUMB

millz
06-30-2014, 10:07 PM
You do know that lebrons upcoming salary was over 20 million and the max he can get is like 22.5 million

Learn how to read you big baby.

millz
06-30-2014, 10:10 PM
55million in cap space

22 to lebron
11 to bosh
7 to wade

22+11+7=40

55-40=15

Baby has no math skills. Smh

Inno
06-30-2014, 10:22 PM
go heat

PancakeBrah
06-30-2014, 10:35 PM
55million in cap space

22 to lebron
11 to bosh
7 to wade

22+11+7=40

55-40=15

Baby has no math skills. Smh

Oh so the heat have no other salaries or cap holds? News to me!

The argument is that Bron needed to take a paycut, along with wade and bosh, to add more talent/depth

Don't come at big baby sideways idiyote

millz
06-30-2014, 10:41 PM
Well seeing as the nba salary cap is about 63 million dollars. And I said they had 55 million in cap space. That includes all players current salaries and cap holds.

Maybe you should also read up. It's pretty fucking difficult to do so.

millz
06-30-2014, 10:46 PM
http://www.spotrac.com/nba/miami-heat/cap/

So they got with Napier close to 3 million in salary between 3 players. That means a cap hold of 500,000 for the remaining 10 spots needed on the roster. That is 5 million dollars.

So in reality they have 55million in cap space to sign fa and 60 million if they sign enough players to reach the 13 needed to remove cap holds.

Sho Money EMG
07-01-2014, 12:56 AM
Hope e comes to New York well pay him max lol

El Muffin
07-01-2014, 01:09 AM
Heat over wit

Sry nik

Paradigm
07-01-2014, 01:24 AM
Lakers pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Lebron

Certain
07-01-2014, 01:41 AM
Oh so the heat have no other salaries or cap holds? News to me!

Only rookie deals for Shabazz Napier and Norris Cole.

Paradigm
07-01-2014, 01:53 AM
Cavs just signed Kyrie to 5yr max deal

lol

King Ra.
07-01-2014, 02:04 AM
Bron is not going to Knicks nor Lakers.

Certain
07-01-2014, 02:42 AM
Cavs just signed Kyrie to 5yr max deal

lol

Why "lol"?

Paradigm
07-01-2014, 02:53 AM
i dunno people were hoping he would return home to the cavs but two max deals on one team wont work for what lebron wants

El Muffin
07-01-2014, 02:56 AM
Lol Innovator

HEAT IN 5!!!!

MELOBRON TRAIN!!!

More like 8th seed in playoffs nxt cpl years

namix
07-01-2014, 03:45 PM
i dunno people were hoping he would return home to the cavs but two max deals on one team wont work for what lebron wants

word but that max deal is extending him, it doesn't hit the cap this year

that subtle draft-day trade the cavs made for the 45th pick + Brendan Haywood (for Alonzo Gee) was smart, because Haywood's contract is ridiculously valuable for trading or simply recovering cap space next year --- he has 10.5M non-guaranteed for 2015...

So I think they could figure out how to float 2 max contracts without mortgaging the house.

that said, I think a lot of dudes in this thread understand more about cap and CBA logistics than I do lol

millz
07-01-2014, 03:47 PM
Pretty sure bosh took a 5 yr deal with 11 mill this season
Wade just took a 4 yr deal with 12 million this season

Miami is about to do some shady shit. Smh

King Ra.
07-01-2014, 04:12 PM
I think LBJ gonna do a 3-4 year deal, but looks like they staying together.

namix
07-01-2014, 04:12 PM

wtf, crazy... im surprised Bosh went that low, especially lower than wade. he's such a good omega pet.

i bet wade beats him in every staring contest, and that bosh is always the last to walk through an open door.

bosh probably even pees a little on the floor every time wade or lebron enter the room.

InCizion
07-01-2014, 04:18 PM

Greedy fuck.

Greedy? He has not been the highest paid player on ANY of his teams.... How is that greedy?

Go Lakers!

millz
07-01-2014, 05:06 PM
Lebron is supposedly looking for a 1-2 year deal

Diode
07-01-2014, 05:48 PM
Greedy? He has not been the highest paid player on ANY of his teams.... How is that greedy?

Go Lakers!

scroll up, nub.

Witty
07-01-2014, 08:27 PM
Yeah, nub.

El Muffin
07-01-2014, 11:55 PM
Welp, I was wrong

Beyond
07-02-2014, 09:30 PM

Nope, this was already confirmed as bullshit. I'm guessing you're on InsideHoops since posters there said the same comment about "Miami is about to do some shady shit." How about not actually taking the first thing you read from some no name reporter as fact next time.

Are people this dumb? Bosh and Wade were guaranteed 40 million over the next two years. They aren't taking 11 and 12 while LeBron gets the max. Why would players take almost a 50% pay cut to help add to LeBron's legacy? Think.

millz
07-02-2014, 09:53 PM
I actually don't even look at that site. I got it off rotoworld.com. The story was also on yahoo as well.

My bad for not checking the sources of these large syndicated sports sites.

Cry about it

millz
07-02-2014, 09:56 PM
Nope, this was already confirmed as bullshit. I'm guessing you're on InsideHoops since posters there said the same comment about "Miami is about to do some shady shit." How about not actually taking the first thing you read from some no name reporter as fact next time.

Are people this dumb? Bosh and Wade were guaranteed 40 million over the next two years. They aren't taking 11 and 12 while LeBron gets the max. Why would players take almost a 50% pay cut to help add to LeBron's legacy? Think.

There's plenty of reason for them to take giant cuts. Wade especially he ain't worth 10 million any more. Bosh could still get that kinda money on the open market.

But if lebron says he wants max. Then guess what. He's gonna get max. And because of the cap that means that bosh and wade have 2 options. Take pay cuts or let bron walk. They are all saying the roster needs to be upgraded. Well guess what. If bron wants 2-3 million more a season and they were already over the cap. Someone is gonna have to take a big cut or that ain't adding any new players.

It's simple math.

Beyond
07-02-2014, 10:23 PM
There's plenty of reason for them to take giant cuts. Wade especially he ain't worth 10 million any more. Bosh could still get that kinda money on the open market.

But if lebron says he wants max. Then guess what. He's gonna get max. And because of the cap that means that bosh and wade have 2 options. Take pay cuts or let bron walk. They are all saying the roster needs to be upgraded. Well guess what. If bron wants 2-3 million more a season and they were already over the cap. Someone is gonna have to take a big cut or that ain't adding any new players.

It's simple math.

It's one thing to take giant paycuts to improve the roster WITH LeBron taking giant paycuts to help improve it also, but to take giant paycuts just so LeBron can have a max deal AND not improve the roster much would be illogical. Wade will not opt in for less than 10. You're out of your mind if you think he's going to take 7 million when he was guaranteed 40 million over the next two years. Dude, have you been paying attention to FA so far? Jodie Meeks got a max contract for 19 mil. Jodie Meeks. Let me say that one more time... Jodie fucking Meeks. They'd be fools to take much less than that and definitely not 2-3 times less.

Well, yes, of course the choice was either they opt out or LeBron leaves. Even if they take big paycuts like you're suggesting, who are they going to add? Gortat and Lowry already signing back with Washington and Toronto. They still can't afford someone like Melo and they don't really have any pieces to trade for Love. Deng already said he's not taking a huge paycut to go play in Miami. Who they gonna get? Why would anyone wanna go to Miami to be turned into a spot up shooter who gets a few touches a game enroute to more than likely getting molested by my Spurs again next year?

Doesn't make sense.

millz
07-02-2014, 10:54 PM
Jodie Meeks deal for 19 million is over 3 years. Lol

millz
07-02-2014, 10:58 PM
You realize that if lebron takes a max contract it's like 20.7 mill this season. That means it's physically impossible for wade and bosh to take 18 million each. Not to mention that like I said lebron wants the roster to be upgraded. He takes precedent.

Say lebron takes the max. Well call it 21 mill

Even if wade and bosh take 15 each that leaves them with 4 million to add 7 roster spots. Lol

You think lebron is gonna stay around for that?

Beyond
07-02-2014, 11:29 PM
You realize that if lebron takes a max contract it's like 20.7 mill this season. That means it's physically impossible for wade and bosh to take 18 million each. Not to mention that like I said lebron wants the roster to be upgraded. He takes precedent.

Say lebron takes the max. Well call it 21 mill

Even if wade and bosh take 15 each that leaves them with 4 million to add 7 roster spots. Lol

You think lebron is gonna stay around for that?

I think Bron just wants to get paid, tbh. I doubt Bosh and Wade care enough about Bron's legacy to get paid 7-11 mil just so they can get... who knows? Washington said they are resigning Ariza, too. Maybe Gasol or Boozer if he's getting amnestied? Bleh. Doubt they win another chip with either of those 'upgrades' anyways.

Spurs will repeat.

Sho Money EMG
07-02-2014, 11:31 PM
What day is the end of free agency???

millz
07-03-2014, 12:55 AM
I think Bron just wants to get paid, tbh. I doubt Bosh and Wade care enough about Bron's legacy to get paid 7-11 mil just so they can get... who knows? Washington said they are resigning Ariza, too. Maybe Gasol or Boozer if he's getting amnestied? Bleh. Doubt they win another chip with either of those 'upgrades' anyways.

Spurs will repeat.

Man you are missing the point. Wade and Bosh's decision has nothing to do with lebrons legacy. It has to do with their legacy. They want to win just as much as anyone else. Taking less money is in there best interest because it allows them to keep lebron. It has nothing to do with lebrons legacy. If he doesn't like the options given to him in Miami he can leave. That would be bad for wade and bosh. Especially when they have the ability to keep him around. That's the point

Also did you just magically skip over the reality of the stupidity of your Jodie Meeks rant???

Beyond
07-03-2014, 05:16 AM
Man you are missing the point. Wade and Bosh's decision has nothing to do with lebrons legacy. It has to do with their legacy. They want to win just as much as anyone else. Taking less money is in there best interest because it allows them to keep lebron. It has nothing to do with lebrons legacy. If he doesn't like the options given to him in Miami he can leave. That would be bad for wade and bosh. Especially when they have the ability to keep him around. That's the point

Also did you just magically skip over the reality of the stupidity of your Jodie Meeks rant???

Winning more rings does nothing for Wade or Bosh's legacy since they are just glorified roleplayers at this point. They've already won rings, they should just be going for the money from here on. They are getting older (all of them), financial security is of the utmost importance. LeBron himself is seeking the max right now because he realizes this and that his best days are behind him. Trust me, Wade and Bosh aren't dumb. They will not take 7 and 11 like you think. And like I said, even if they do they can only get one decent FA and Miami isn't attracting FA's right now considering the circumstances (having to take massive paycuts and becoming a roleplaying spot up jump shooter with few touches).

millz
07-03-2014, 09:34 AM
Never said they were gonna take that little. I said they should.

And if you think the lebrons only concern is his finances you are sadly mistaken.

How is Jodie Meeks doin on his "max" deal?

Beyond
07-03-2014, 10:32 AM
Never said they were gonna take that little. I said they should.

And if you think the lebrons only concern is his finances you are sadly mistaken.

How is Jodie Meeks doin on his "max" deal?

No, they shouldn't, though. Are you LeBron or something? Only he or Heat fans would want them to take so little to help win a title. Hell, I've seen Heat fans complain about LeBron wanting max. I'm sure y'all would be happy with them playing for 0 if it means you could sign more FA's and they'd win a title. Not how the real world works, buddy.

Where did I say that? I just said they won some ships already, so that's not AS important as it once was. Add to that the fact Wade and Bosh are in their 30's now with LeBron turning 30 this year and it's clear their concerns are going to shift a bit.

Where did I say Jodie Meeks was making 19 mil a YEAR? Stop trolling and get this work, boy.

millz
07-03-2014, 01:24 PM
It's one thing to take giant paycuts to improve the roster WITH LeBron taking giant paycuts to help improve it also, but to take giant paycuts just so LeBron can have a max deal AND not improve the roster much would be illogical. Wade will not opt in for less than 10. You're out of your mind if you think he's going to take 7 million when he was guaranteed 40 million over the next two years. Dude, have you been paying attention to FA so far? Jodie Meeks got a max contract for 19 mil. Jodie Meeks. Let me say that one more time... Jodie fucking Meeks. They'd be fools to take much less than that and definitely not 2-3 times less.

Well, yes, of course the choice was either they opt out or LeBron leaves. Even if they take big paycuts like you're suggesting, who are they going to add? Gortat and Lowry already signing back with Washington and Toronto. They still can't afford someone like Melo and they don't really have any pieces to trade for Love. Deng already said he's not taking a huge paycut to go play in Miami. Who they gonna get? Why would anyone wanna go to Miami to be turned into a spot up shooter who gets a few touches a game enroute to more than likely getting molested by my Spurs again next year?

Doesn't make sense.

Yea I have no idea where you said Jodie Meeks signed a max deal. JODIE FUCKIN MEEKS.

Smh.

And how the fuck are you Tryna tell me that wade can't take that little. As a spurs fan you should understand former stars taking less money. What does Duncan make? 10-11 mill. What does Manu make? 7-8?

I'm not a heat fan. I'm not a lebron fan. I'm a fucking realist. And reality is that of wade and bosh want to win and keep lebron around they need to take paycuts. Specially wade. If they decide money is more important. Fine. That's on them.

But lmao at a spurs fan not understanding aging stars taking less money.

And it's laughable to think lebron is on the decline. Lebron is in his prime right now.

InCizion
07-03-2014, 03:13 PM
scroll up, nub.

Nub? Is that some netcee bs to make yourself feel better?

InCizion
07-03-2014, 03:15 PM
Yea I have no idea where you said Jodie Meeks signed a max deal. JODIE FUCKIN MEEKS.

Smh.

And how the fuck are you Tryna tell me that wade can't take that little. As a spurs fan you should understand former stars taking less money. What does Duncan make? 10-11 mill. What does Manu make? 7-8?

I'm not a heat fan. I'm not a lebron fan. I'm a fucking realist. And reality is that of wade and bosh want to win and keep lebron around they need to take paycuts. Specially wade. If they decide money is more important. Fine. That's on them.

And it's laughable to think lebron is on the decline. Lebron is in his prime right now.

Me being a Lakers fan... I had the pleasure of seeing Meeks grow as a player... Last year he had a breakout season and really helped out the Lakers (Even though they were a crap team, and injuries did not help)... Lakers did not pursue Meeks because Detroit may have overpaid him a bit... Meeks is still a good ROLL player though. Lebrong is still in his prime and he deserves a max deal..... or at least close to one....

InCizion
07-03-2014, 03:18 PM
Yeah, nub.

Cheerlead much?

Witty
07-03-2014, 04:04 PM
Cheerlead much?

Yes a lot, thanks for taking interest in my hobbies nub.

What do you like to do nub?

I feel we could grow really close and maybe one day get married, would you like that nub?

Beyond
07-03-2014, 08:47 PM

Smh.

You can't compare 200 year old Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili taking less money to LeBron, Wade AND Bosh all taking pay cuts in their prime to come together to form the big 3 in 2010 when they were under 30 and THEN taking MORE pay cuts 4 years later while they are still in their early 30's with Bron not even being a year younger than Bosh. Just retarded. Not only that, but Spurs drafted their big 3 while cHeat bought theirs. Not remotely the same at all.

And yes, all 3 are going to be declining soon as they are now into their 30's/entering their 30's this year and it's all downhill from there. You see, son, you sign contracts in the NBA and get paid a certain amount for however many years. You can get injured/decline during that time period, so the point is to sign a good deal and make enough money to support your family if anything goes wrong.

Trust me, they're not signing for 7 and 11 million. Winning for them isn't the same as winning for LeBron. It doesn't do anything for their legacy as they are just glorified roleplayers at this point. They are Mike Millers' right now. They played like ass these last finals and are going to be looked down upon if anything. They already got a couple rings, so they should just cut and run since they opted out already. Shady as hell they opted out in the first place and left 40 million on the table while all the decent FA's were signing with other teams where they won't be turned into roleplaying jump shooters.

It's over, man. Y'all had a good run, but it's over. I'm sure Miami will win some more ships in the distant future, but not anytime soon. Give yourselves a pat on the back. You did well for yourselves.

Really, you did.

millz
07-04-2014, 05:46 PM
How well do you read? No one is saying lebron should take a cut. I'm saying wade definitely should. He's 4 years younger than Manu and has more miles on his body. Is a future hofer that isn't a star anymore. Just like Manu. He should take less. Bosh can still make money on the open market. Wades knees won't let that happen.

Secondly I hate the heat more than any team in NBA history. I'm not a heat fan. You on the other hand obviously cannot read and are the skip bayless type fan. Do you like Chris Broussard as well? Bill Simmons?

And you still ignore your stupidity on Jodie Meeks.

Alls I've ever said is that if Miami wants to keep their 3 players that 2 of them should take less money because lebron wants and deserves max money. And he isn't gonna stay if they don't upgrade that aging roster.

Lebron is not on the decline in the slightest. He's still by far the best player in the league hands down.

Every single gm in this league would take lebron number one if there was a draft tomorrow without any hesitation.

Gump

PancakeBrah
07-04-2014, 07:04 PM
Chris Bosh is definitely more than a glorified role player. He's a legitimate max player.

Wade, on the other hand...

millz
07-04-2014, 07:20 PM
I would take bosh in a heartbeat. He is legit and extremely under untilized in Miami.

Certain
07-04-2014, 07:25 PM
Every single gm in this league would take lebron number one if there was a draft tomorrow without any hesitation.

At least half would take Kevin Durant. He's five years younger and has had no health issues.

millz
07-04-2014, 09:51 PM
No they would not.

And it's 4 years. But besides occasional cramps what health concerns does lebron have?

Certain
07-04-2014, 09:54 PM
No they would not.

And it's 4 years. But besides occasional cramps what health concerns does lebron have?

He dealt with back issues for most of the second half.

namix
07-07-2014, 08:53 PM
At least half would take Kevin Durant. He's five years younger and has had no health issues.

typically i view you as a truth serum of sorts, but you really think 'at least' half would take durant over LBJ man?!

the only thing more attractive about durant is that he stayed on the ship longer before jumping it, from my perspective at least.

big baby
07-07-2014, 09:00 PM
typically i view you as a truth serum of sorts, but you really think 'at least' half would take durant over LBJ man?!

the only thing more attractive about durant is that he stayed on the ship longer before jumping it, from my perspective at least.

I'd take Durant in a heartbeat. But, yeah

big baby
07-07-2014, 09:00 PM

namix
07-07-2014, 09:02 PM

word - over LBJ?

Certain
07-07-2014, 09:15 PM
For the rest of their careers? I'd say so. Kevin Durant is 4 years younger. I love LeBron James and still think he's better than Durant right now. But will he be by 2018? Almost certainly not. By 2016? Even that seems doubtful.

namix
07-07-2014, 10:00 PM
word Certain and big baby

i think LBJ is a significantly better player today, and that durant's offensive volume spoke to something different than is told in the MVP story, buuuuuut -- if you guys are talking like 4 years, then i start to turn for sure

if you are talking like now, or honestly, even 2 years from now - LeBron has demonstrated nothing but the ability to eat his face as far as i'm concerned.

granted ------ if LBJ doesn't come back, I will root for your perspectives anyway lol :)

InCizion
10-02-2014, 06:41 PM
Yes a lot, thanks for taking interest in my hobbies nub.

What do you like to do nub?

I feel we could grow really close and maybe one day get married, would you like that nub?

lol....Whatever floats your boat.... Maybe you might want to get some sun and cool it with your 8000 posts....that might be a tad bit more important for your life... ok nub? Yes, it is a late post... I don't live on hip hop forums....

InCizion
10-02-2014, 06:44 PM
scroll up, nub.

What cracks me up is that you can't let go of Hip Hop Forums... They were fun while they lasted but people have moved on... A few of you like to hold onto your posts like it is your actual life's rep....lol...

Only nub is what you hold to take a piss... worry about that!

big baby
10-02-2014, 07:16 PM
saysthe fucking losing who responds 3 months later dude getthe fuck out nobody sees this as a hip hop forum you fucking baggy pants wearing faggot i will fucking eat your heart out nobody raps here nobody gives a shit about rap nobody gives a shit dude nobody fucking cares about rap rap is fake it doesnt even exist it isnt even real fuck hip hop nigga this is fucking eat your hearts forum ill eat ur fucking soul if u post one more time fucking test me loser idiyote

uh-oh
10-02-2014, 07:56 PM
yo incizion link your beats

El Muffin
10-02-2014, 08:10 PM
This is eat ur heart forum-bb

SIGGED

Diode
10-02-2014, 09:01 PM
What cracks me up is that you can't let go of Hip Hop Forums... They were fun while they lasted but people have moved on... A few of you like to hold onto your posts like it is your actual life's rep....lol...

Only nub is what you hold to take a piss... worry about that!

Shut up you emotionally frail soft clownshoe.

Nobody cares.

Kill yourself.

El Muffin
10-02-2014, 10:11 PM
Thats not nice

PancakeBrah
10-02-2014, 10:12 PM
Shut up you emotionally frail soft clownshoe.

Nobody cares.

Kill yourself.

NETCEES HATE RATING:

4.5/10

Strong post here. You can feel the hate and utter disregard for incizion. Points deducted for the 'clownshoe'. Repetitive; you've used it, or it's variations, too many times. Not original enough to be a calling card, comes off a bit corny with repeated use. Otherwise, this was a strong post. Bonus points for no frills; this was Netcees Hate/Bullying direct, freebased.

dull boy
10-02-2014, 10:17 PM
saysthe fucking losing who responds 3 months later dude getthe fuck out nobody sees this as a hip hop forum you fucking baggy pants wearing faggot i will fucking eat your heart out nobody raps here nobody gives a shit about rap nobody gives a shit dude nobody fucking cares about rap rap is fake it doesnt even exist it isnt even real fuck hip hop nigga this is fucking eat your hearts forum ill eat ur fucking soul if u post one more time fucking test me loser idiyote

One day you'll read this and laugh at yourself.

big baby
10-02-2014, 10:55 PM
One day you'll read this and laugh at yourself.

one day ull read this and be dead cause u killed urself ill be crying over ur body lik db why ull be like dude im dead ill be like how did u just talk wtf then ud be like oh wtf ithought i died id be like wtf ur not deaD? why am i crying

then we'll laugh at ourselves

dull boy
10-02-2014, 11:10 PM
See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya.

InCizion
07-26-2016, 01:51 PM
You failed... I am still alive!