PDA

View Full Version : Battle Arena Rules & Regulations

Paradigm
07-01-2014, 03:37 PM
Official Regular Battle Rules:
You MUST check in (Battle will be Voided or NS)
10 Lines Minimum / 32 Lines Max
No Biting, Feeding, Swaying, Editing Verse (Auto DQ/-pts)
No Freeposting (Warning/-Pts/DQ)
2 VOTING LINKS REQUIRED

Battle Arena Point System:
How to EARN points
3-0 = 50% of your opponent's points
5-1 = 40% of your opponent's points
5-2 = 30% of your opponent's points
5-3 = 20% of your opponent's points
5-4*(first to +2votes) = 10% of your opponent's points
DQ or NO SHOW 5 pts or 25% of your opponents points if they have 20 or more pts.
if the person your facing doesnt have points you get 5 pts for a KO, 4 pts for 5 - 2, 3 pts for a 5-3 ect.
CHAMP/CONTENDERS MATCH you get 50% of your opponents pts regardless of voting spreads
REGULAR BATTLE VOTE LINK: 1 pt each
LEAGUE BATTLE VOTE LINK(NBL, AOWL or Any Tourny): 2pts each
CHAMP/CONT BATTLE VOTE LINK: 3pts each
Event Wins: see event section
Magazine Spotlight: Top Punch +1-5pts each

--------------------------------------

How to LOSE points
0-5 = 50% of your points
1-5 = 40% of your points
2-5 = 30% of your points
3-5 = 20% of your points
4-5* = 10% of your points
DQ/No Show Loss= -25% of your pts
Battle Links = -2pts per (2 Required)
-% Monthly Inflation Tax (I haven't decided on % yet) This is to keep people battling and prevent people from storing points.
Magazine Spotlight: Sheep Awards etc

Rankings Call Out:

To be announced

Events:

BA Cyphers -
1-2 style cypher. Winner will be announced in Magazine. Spotlight for Top Lines with each awarded pts. Overall winner: +15pts

BA Roast -
I will post a Picture or series of pictures. Submit a 10line roast. Spotlight for Top Lines, each rewarded pts. Overall winner: 20pts

BA Bad Blood -
Spotlight match. Challenge someone you are beefing with. Provide me proof you have beef with said person via link. 20-32lines. Championship Battle Rules and Pts Awarded. Winner gets Spotlight in Magazine.

BA Spotlight -
I'll ask two people who have been doing well in the BA. 20lines. Championshipe Battle Rules. Winner awarded Contender Match and Spotlight in BA Magazine.

BA Fight Night -
Spontaneous Keystyle tournament with 8 competitors. 8 Lines. 10 minutes per verse. 10lines/15mins for finals. No extensions. Spotlight in the Magazine. Wins/Loss: +10/-5 Overall winner: 25pts

BA Pay Per View
Battles include: Championship & Contender from all Titles. Multiple Bad Bloods and Spotlights happening at the same time.

If you have any suggestions or ideas for a different event you would like to see run please send me message via PM.