PDA

View Full Version : Conference Finals Chat and Predictions

Adonis
06-26-2013, 12:33 AM
dead man vs. Frank

Red glare vs. TopicalDood5

predictions???

To the four participants ^^ above...here is your choice. You each get one vote.

IF you make the finals, I can...

A. Pick a topic for you at random
B. The two finalists can pick a topic collectively in agreement
C. The two finalists can write what ever there heart desires. No chosen topic, just a verse

???? You each get a vote and so mention me when you know what you want please

I will reiterate... I CAN NOT see who cast votes. So the 4 remaining members will need to tell me what they vote for..K? thanks

Meth
06-26-2013, 12:37 AM
How will you make ur decision if there is a tie one of of those choices?

Adonis
06-26-2013, 12:51 AM
Well...if there IS a tie...I'm assuming, rather hoping...that the two that actually make it to that match picked the same

The option should be there's though, they made it this far not me.

Although I do feel like if it were solely up to me I would let the writers write whatever there heart desires. This is why I made the poll. Anyone can vote for the tie breaker I guess, but only four votes will count initially

Meth

Meth
06-26-2013, 12:54 AM
Word.

You been doing a good job, btw.

I don't know what happened to Keith but you're definitely handling your business here as the mod.

Adonis
06-26-2013, 12:55 AM
Dead man beats Frank in a very back and forth bout. It will come down to if Dead puts effort or not. I feel like Frank is getting the swag back, but the two at there best I just feel Dead could edge it out 6 times out of 10

Red Glare win decisively...Sorry Soul. I guess the only reason I say that is Red has a more voter friendly style plus has dope concepts and flow. Should be a fun read either way

Hope you're all motivated. Vote on the other battle or I swear I will punch my wife

Adonis
06-26-2013, 12:58 AM
Word.

You been doing a good job, btw.

I don't know what happened to Keith but you're definitely handling your business here as the mod.

Forsure

I would've put forth some more dope mags as well. But lack of voting has sapped the will to that shit right out of my life.

I been around the block though bruv. Modded more then 1, been competing in these things since like 05' I think. Even back further I would vote on some old school Topical Battles around 02'-04' but was only writing poems then.

Sounds gay saying poems...but them's my roots tho

Adonis
06-26-2013, 01:01 AM
I assume Frank you picked "Adonis chooses Topic"?

dead man
06-26-2013, 01:17 AM
its 2-2

what now?

dead man
06-26-2013, 01:19 AM
honestly not a huge deal to me either way. we can rock with your theme if that's what Frank wants to do

Meth
06-26-2013, 01:25 AM
Frank and atomic voted for adonis chooses

u and black voted the other

Frank
06-26-2013, 01:29 AM
Nigma, Salute.

Black, Whattup?

If there was only a mag great enough to commentate on our co existence through the ages. My greatest opponent, this will be the true championship battle for all surpremacy through the topical world.

Soulstice - Another pioneer who I always admired from a far distant tiny forum that is now forgotten. (RNR) You are a true legend and I am honored to be in this new era competing amongst you.

Frank
06-26-2013, 01:58 AM
Set one phrase and be done with it

You wanna get creative??

Write a mag

Cut the baloney

dead man
06-26-2013, 02:04 AM
If there was only a mag great enough to commentate on our co existence through the ages.
true enough. its been a trip old friend.

i'm hoping this is not the last time we meet at this level.. but shit you never know..

props to the whole league, past and now

soul, see you next round

Frank
06-26-2013, 02:15 AM
Word

Requesting a phrase for the battle

Not some abstract mix matching game

Frank
06-26-2013, 02:16 AM
true enough. its been a trip old friend.

soul, see you next round

Not so fast

Adonis
06-26-2013, 09:11 AM
Frank....really you want a mag now???

Sorry buddy. You're one arrogant and annoying motherfucker for real.

You pm me asking not to close threads due to lack of voting yet don't drop a single vote yourself. The mag was me scrounging up votes. I would have no problem writing a mag.

IF THE PARTICIPANTS VOTED. Remember a mag is a privilege...not a given.

Your topic is now a single pic. I would love to change it for glare or soul because they met specific criteria. Yours is as is. You can write what ever the fuck you want. Don't even use the topic. But voters will vote how they want as well.

Frank
06-26-2013, 11:52 AM
Dude write a mag, setting up threads with pictures aint
Cutting it. Attitude reflects leadership.Now become a shining example for all future mods to follow.
This is the accumulation of 16 weeks and you have nothing to show for it. Keith might as well be modding from beyond the grave.

Dove Dozer
06-26-2013, 02:28 PM
I miss writing for a league.

Adonis
06-27-2013, 02:17 AM
Dude write a mag, setting up threads with pictures aint
Cutting it. Attitude reflects leadership.Now become a shining example for all future mods to follow.
This is the accumulation of 16 weeks and you have nothing to show for it. Keith might as well be modding from beyond the grave.

That's true

But I see it as if you and other HAD voted I would have created a truely legit mag. I refuse to waste my personal time on this league when you and other can't post a few simple votes

I would like to add I said from the begining of Keiths absence I would not have time for mags. Although I would do them if league was running and I didn't have to bitch at all competitors save 2 for voting. Not only would they be done but done with depth like I always do broseph.

Look at this way...would you ask for 8 dollar raise or you quit when you all you do for a living is lock the door at night??? Rhetorical...cuz that raise won't come.

Then why ask someone with zero interest in this league to spend additional HOURS on a mag when you personally can't spend ONE hour on feeding your competitors and vote???

Not to be blunt...but fuck off Frank I work a lot. This is for fun. You're a sap.

You get no more thought on a mag from me. This goes for dead man too... only less harsh. I will never understand how you guys and iambent and witty and others can participate and not feed other artists.

This is my official vent and hiatus from the league. I will be back before you all post. Split is going to give you all deadlines for posting. I'm weary and gotta wake up in a few hours for work. And won't be home from. Work damn near 10 hours after leave. So mag ain't happening Geez. Yet...you'll still get one

dead man
06-27-2013, 02:19 AM
:/

Split
06-27-2013, 08:08 AM
Frank Red glare dead man TopicalDood5

Verses are due WEDNESDAY 7/3 at 11:59 PST.
Extensions are due THURSDAY 7/4 at 11:59 PST.

Dove Dozer
06-27-2013, 11:10 AM
That's true

But I see it as if you and other HAD voted I would have created a truely legit mag. I refuse to waste my personal time on this league when you and other can't post a few simple votes

I would like to add I said from the begining of Keiths absence I would not have time for mags. Although I would do them if league was running and I didn't have to bitch at all competitors save 2 for voting. Not only would they be done but done with depth like I always do broseph.

Look at this way...would you ask for 8 dollar raise or you quit when you all you do for a living is lock the door at night??? Rhetorical...cuz that raise won't come.

Then why ask someone with zero interest in this league to spend additional HOURS on a mag when you personally can't spend ONE hour on feeding your competitors and vote???

Not to be blunt...but fuck off Frank I work a lot. This is for fun. You're a sap.

You get no more thought on a mag from me. This goes for dead man too... only less harsh. I will never understand how you guys and iambent and witty and others can participate and not feed other artists.

This is my official vent and hiatus from the league. I will be back before you all post. Split is going to give you all deadlines for posting. I'm weary and gotta wake up in a few hours for work. And won't be home from. Work damn near 10 hours after leave. So mag ain't happening Geez. Yet...you'll still get one

damn dude, keep your head up.. I missed the league cause of some army comitments, but I'll be back, and I'll vote.

Just Write
06-27-2013, 11:55 AM
Mike Wrecka yo man even though i voted against you a couple times i had to take the time and tell you i respect your writing. i was bored and browsin all the closed battles and you have one of the smoothest flows when it comes to topicals i've seen. props

Mike Wrecka
06-27-2013, 12:37 PM
good looks Just Write , its hard to create a complex flow and takes a lot of time. good to see someone appreciates it. stay up

oh and btw I think you and nO gOoD are probably the two most underrated writers this league had.

Just Write
06-27-2013, 12:39 PM
no doubt

Dove Dozer
06-27-2013, 12:46 PM
Mike Wrecka yo man even though i voted against you a couple times i had to take the time and tell you i respect your writing. i was bored and browsin all the closed battles and you have one of the smoothest flows when it comes to topicals i've seen. props

agreed Mike Wrecka

Dove Dozer
06-27-2013, 12:47 PM
good looks Just Write , its hard to create a complex flow and takes a lot of time. good to see someone appreciates it. stay up

oh and btw I think you and nO gOoD are probably the two most underrated writers this league had.

I'll be back at some point.

Split
06-27-2013, 12:58 PM
I respect Mike Wrecka's avy game

God Of War
06-27-2013, 06:37 PM
who want to bet that topicaldood5 vs deadman is the finals?

trap.
06-27-2013, 07:22 PM
^lol

God Of War
06-27-2013, 07:24 PM
lmao

any takers?

Meth
06-27-2013, 07:32 PM

I'll bet that you are correct?

God Of War
06-27-2013, 07:35 PM
lmao meth dont be scaring my potential betters!

trap.
06-27-2013, 07:42 PM
Edited Poll.

God Of War
06-27-2013, 07:45 PM
Edited Poll.

lmfao nice edit

Mike Wrecka
06-27-2013, 07:50 PM

then I cant vote though

Meth
06-27-2013, 07:59 PM
You won't need to. rofl.

Mike Wrecka
06-27-2013, 08:08 PM
ok I have no clue wtf your talking about

God Of War
06-27-2013, 09:08 PM
ok I have no clue wtf your talking about

send however much u want to bet to Meth using paypal

thanx

God Of War
06-28-2013, 03:48 PM
Frank Red glare your disqualified, enjoy your day

Red glare
06-28-2013, 04:10 PM
I voted last week wtf you talking about. Im ready to drop , goodluck to my opponent.

Soulstice
06-28-2013, 05:33 PM
Wtf is this dq shit I haven't even had a battle yet... Can we reset these?

Meth
06-28-2013, 05:53 PM
And there it is

Meth
Red glare and Frank are the same person

Meth
Thts why they are disqualiied

Red glare
06-28-2013, 06:10 PM
you cant spell disqualified, and you think your qualified to disqualify?

Im not frank. check the IPs and open my battle with topicaldood5.even if I was Frank,the rules never stated you cant particpate under alias.

So what merit do you have,

Sharp
06-28-2013, 06:15 PM
Mobile and can't post pics ATM but there is at least one ip match between the two

Split
06-28-2013, 06:59 PM
the rules never stated you cant particpate under alias

that's true. however, if I had attempted to sign up for two playoff spots, I would be told no, it is unfair because that would be giving one person an unfair advantage (double the probability of me advancing into the playoffs given a perfectly fair 50/50 match-up)

it's absurd to think we'd let someone sign up for two spots in one playoffs

since the Frank account came first, technically the person writing for Frank is also writing the verse for Red Glare, and that is ghost-writing and both members are disqualified from playoffs.

God Of War King Ra. Adonis Genocide
I would say this is worthy of a single-season ban from the league. that's some suspect shit.

Split
06-28-2013, 07:21 PM
shame on you dudes tryna take advantage of the rules. shits Common Law.

finals/ playoff mag tomorrow night

Frank
06-28-2013, 08:22 PM
I just wanna know

How'd you get 203 people to vote in a poll? lol

Lucky to get 2-3 votes lol

Whos the faggot that played sherlock holmes???

Leave me alone, I just want to write alot, I never did nothing to nobody

Frank
06-28-2013, 08:27 PM
you cant spell disqualified, and you think your qualified to disqualify?

Im not frank. check the IPs and open my battle with topicaldood5.even if I was Frank,the rules never stated you cant particpate under alias.

So what merit do you have,

Note to self,

You are the Art of Writing champion

Adonis
06-28-2013, 08:34 PM
I know my hands are tied because I'm not a "super-mod" or even a mod but rather temporary.

Let the record show tho

Red Glare and Frank have shared the same IP address, although I'm not sure if every single week but in research I've seen the same IP addresses numerous times

Also

Red Glare vote FOR Frank 1 time although the outcome was settled before that

Then Red Glare voted against Frank once, and Frank against Glare once.

In theory, I agree with Split as its both a conflict of interest and unfair advantage to have two aliases in the same Tourney.

I'm not upset, more impressed that you took two people to the Semis and had a legit shot at having two in the finals. That is a testament your skill Red glare Frank and pohfig as he once managed this feat as well.

On the other hand, I also see no wrong as you DID NOT vote for yourself other then a few months back in a vote that didn't matter.

BUT...Rules are Rules.

Even though I was not aware of the rule I asked around to other sites vets and they WERE aware of it; all of them.

In short, Rules are Rules and the ruling is final.

TopicalDood5

I realize you haven't battled a soul this postseason so I'm willing to keystyle or re-use a old verse against you if you'd like. Only I have little time so it wouldn't be great

Adonis
06-28-2013, 08:35 PM
Also, even now the IP's match so...

Frank
06-28-2013, 08:42 PM
3 way for the finals

red glare never happened.

Black VS Soulstice VS Myself/red glare aka malo blanco

4 all the marbles.

Orrrrr.

You cant let dead man aka Blacketh and Topicaldood5 aka Soulstice decide

Or I will beat those 2 motherfuckers single handidly

Adonis
06-28-2013, 08:45 PM
I don't think its up to them bro.

Its not up to me either

I think you're beating a dead horse

But if you are dead set on beating any horse, its GOW you should be dealing with

But again...dead horse, because he seems pretty dead set on you being DQ'd

Mike Wrecka
06-28-2013, 09:16 PM
holy shit wowzers. frank is red glare. red glare is frank. im more impressed then anything else. two totally different styles as well. writing two verses a week dismantling the competition. and he even voted against himself. Frank is legend

Red glare
06-28-2013, 09:16 PM
Frank is my alias, speak to me; What seems to be the issue?

Mike Wrecka
06-28-2013, 09:19 PM
I just read the verse that Frank posted as Red Glare that beat Zygote. how the fuck can you write a piece that impressive in a style that is so different then your own. im dumbfounded and shocked tbh

Mike Wrecka
06-28-2013, 09:22 PM
Adonis has red glare and frank voted in the same battle. that is one persons vote counting twice basically.

Rawn M.D.
06-28-2013, 09:45 PM
Frank there's a thread for u in disucssion about this.

zygote
06-28-2013, 10:19 PM
MikeWrecka the style is the same on both his accounts, look for same rhyme scheme whole way through semi-colons and half-words/half-phrases to rhyme (E.g., prev wk. "Wobb" - Red Glare. "Instant. Zoom" - Frank).

New nomination for topical contest of the year - http://www.netcees.co/showthread.php?t=5149

Rawn M.D.
06-28-2013, 10:24 PM
http://www.netcees.co/showthread.php?t=8249I

for frank n ne one else whose interested

Adonis
06-28-2013, 10:28 PM
Adonis has red glare and frank voted in the same battle. that is one persons vote counting twice basically.

I don't know actually...good point

I only researched to see if Frank or Glare voted for each other multiple times.

Don't have the time to look into now, bout to help my boy build a out side Deck patio...I'm a boss when it comes to that shit yo!!!!

Meth
06-28-2013, 11:23 PM

Worddddd at this

Inno
06-28-2013, 11:27 PM
so red glare aand frank are the same person?

I don't give a fuck...I beat red glare...so does that mean I beat frank aswell?

godam my internet stock just went up

Adonis
06-29-2013, 12:06 AM
so red glare aand frank are the same person?

I don't give a fuck...I beat red glare...so does that mean I beat frank aswell?

godam my internet stock just went up

Ladys and gentlemen... we have crowned our champ!!

God Of War
06-29-2013, 08:25 AM
frank u will not participate, uve done this shit before was dq'd and banned for a while from competing. yet you did it again . shits absurd u shouldnt get 2 times the chance every one else has

God Of War
06-29-2013, 08:27 AM
God Of War King Ra. Adonis Genocide
I would say this is worthy of a single-season ban from the league. that's some suspect shit.

I agree with you

plus note this is his second offense so he knew better

Cereal_Killa
06-29-2013, 09:17 AM
Hey guys frank is red..

Ill b honest, he earnt both spots prior to the tourney..

I knew after 2nd/3rd week in n watched voting, he never won by constantly voting for himself, he is a brief voter who does class his bullshit opion as fact sometimes :)
But in general he aite..

His writing was fairly solid prior to the playoffs considering he was juggling, against this type of competition..

N too be truthfully honest, I think it's amazing he even got this far in the playoffs, I think stripping him now is a bit lance Armstrong.. Even if he is a cunt ;)

Ps love y'all, hit me up wit the collab pieces..

Cereal_Killa
06-29-2013, 09:20 AM
God Of War hit me up if u wanna chat..

dead man
06-29-2013, 09:28 AM
thats bullshit.

entering yourself twice in a league gives you twice the chance of winning and twice the margin of error as everybody else. it's cheating straight up.

frank why are you so shady all the time man. just compete like everybody else. all that extra effort for what? to stroke your own ego boner? im actually a bit shocked this wasn't uncovered until so late in the season.

if you really wanted to write that much, theres a very nice OM area here for you to do it at.

this shit is shady and underhanded on frank's behalf and i support the DQ and also the season ban. it's not special or impressive. any of the post-season contenders could have done the same thing if they had enough to time to devote to something so pointless.

God Of War
06-29-2013, 09:41 AM
thats bullshit.

entering yourself twice in a league gives you twice the chance of winning and twice the margin of error as everybody else. it's cheating straight up.

frank why are you so shady all the time man. just compete like everybody else. all that extra effort for what? to stroke your own ego boner? im actually a bit shocked this wasn't uncovered until so late in the season.

if you really wanted to write that much, theres a very nice OM area here for you to do it at.

this shit is shady and underhanded on frank's behalf and i support the DQ and also the season ban. it's not special or impressive. any of the post-season contenders could have done the same thing if they had enough to time to devote to something so pointless.

QFA

Vulgar
06-29-2013, 01:20 PM
I say give Frank the battle everyone wants to see. Frank vs. Red Glare for the bronze medal.

Cereal_Killa
06-29-2013, 02:09 PM
Vulgar

Lmao. Bwahaha

Niwce..

Mike Wrecka
06-29-2013, 02:14 PM
Red Glare > Frank

tbh

Coup
06-29-2013, 03:48 PM
wow man...that's a bad look. I enjoy reading Frank...red glare was not as good....

Frank you prick lol

Cereal_Killa
06-29-2013, 04:19 PM
Coup It's funny b4 I knew, I enjoyed reading red more :)

Coup
06-29-2013, 09:51 PM
@cereal Killa

either way we all were punk'd...he either crazy or has big balls.

good to see you around still alive tho...stay up man, I know you'll never quit writing.

Split
06-30-2013, 03:47 PM
Coup It's funny b4 I knew, I enjoyed reading red more :)

same

Atheist
06-30-2013, 03:53 PM
I have to agree, for Frank to reach the last four, twice. Shows his skills as a writer, this season I've hardly found the time to notch up one decent verse, let alone 2 per week. From a personal view what Frank has done in no way devalues him as a writer to me.

Advocate
06-30-2013, 05:26 PM
I have to agree, for Frank to reach the last four, twice. Shows his skills as a writer, this season I've hardly found the time to notch up one decent verse, let alone 2 per week. From a personal view what Frank has done in no way devalues him as a writer to me.

I agree, not celebrating what he did or none like that because it's not fair for someone like Zygote, Nigma, or any other quality writer in this league that worked hard throughout the season and could of had one of Frank's spots and potentially had a chance to at the title. However, he does have crazy skill and that's definetly somethin that has to be acknowledged. He did face ( (x2) the competition, write (x2) the verses, and didn't even vote for his self throughout the process. That's somethin right there.

Rawn M.D.
06-30-2013, 05:27 PM
I competed in one week, so I'll throw my 2 cents cuz this bout what it's worth

frank should b dq'd from this league, but not from future ones. Although shiesty as fuck he is a good writer n to do him from future events only hampers potential competition. Now mods n admins r aware of his underhanded tactics.. So yeah.
A preemptive ban seems extreme to me.
Frank

My two cents.

Split
06-30-2013, 05:57 PM
I'm not making any statements about Frank's skill

he cheated, and it won't be taken lightly

If I found out he had two accounts all season but only entered playoffs with one, he wouldn't be removed from playoffs. Just have losses added to his record, but not wins or something

But you shouldn't, and aren't allowed, to enter the playoffs with two accounts, and that is easily worth a single season ban

If you don't want bullshit to happen to you, don't fuck around with bullshit lol

Soulstice
06-30-2013, 09:05 PM
just got back here and this is the shit thats going down... wtf that shit is retarted. reminds me of brandon cee/mariah except they had the exact same style lol

Cereal_Killa
07-01-2013, 09:14 AM
Atheist

Respect.. But u knocked out some fire this season too mate..

Witty
07-01-2013, 01:50 PM
I agree, not celebrating what he did or none like that because it's not fair for someone like Zygote, Nigma, or any other quality writer in this league that worked hard throughout the season and could of had one of Frank's spots and potentially had a chance to at the title. However, he does have crazy skill and that's definetly somethin that has to be acknowledged. He did face ( (x2) the competition, write (x2) the verses, and didn't even vote for his self throughout the process. That's somethin right there.

Lol nah I gotta agree with black, that's bullshit...there are plenty of people in this league who could have done it. He was in the playoffs under two names, he had twice the chance of anyone else to win it, all he had to do was write a bit differently...I don't see what skill that shows, to me it shows someone willing to dedicate hours to cheat in an online writing tournament...and nothing more than that.

Coup
07-03-2013, 04:46 PM
pretty much what witty and deadman said...ban this scrub. law is law.

dead man
07-09-2013, 11:09 PM
drop'd

best of luck to soul, i believe this is the second league finals we've battled in

thanks for a great season to all mods / competitors, even though i was missing for good portions of it and do not truly deserve to be in the finals as much as much as others who poured themselves into this week after week.. its been dope and heres looking at a sick finale and a successful '13-'14 AOWL season

Adonis
07-10-2013, 12:55 AM
Word @Black

Feel like I got a raw shake in my post season loss but that's neither here nor there
TopicalDood5

Its on you playa playa. I vote Frank FYI

TYSON
07-10-2013, 02:13 AM
Sup

Mike Wrecka
07-10-2013, 04:16 PM
Word @Black

Feel like I got a raw shake in my post season loss but that's neither here nor there
TopicalDood5

Its on you playa playa. I vote Frank FYI

dude that battle was close as fuck. could have gone either way. you disagree?

Adonis
07-10-2013, 07:53 PM
dude that battle was close as fuck. could have gone either way. you disagree?

It WAS close. But I noticed overall this season the amount of love voting wise, pure storys get. So I chose not to write a story over a concept piece and when I saw what he wrote I all but considered myself done. But I wrote to that picture well I thought. Hit the contrast at a high note and battled someone who told a story of a horse and a desert who saw the ocean...oh by the way I'm a drug referrence... not biter, I accept the loss. BUT...even though I say it was close in my biased mind it really wasn't.

Either way, soulstice is taking my life away.

Going to be tough for me to vote because I only have internet on my phone currently. Might have to hit the library to vote or some shit...fml

Mike Wrecka
07-10-2013, 08:09 PM
you are right about story pieces getting more love in this league. it wasn't like that in Week 1 but seemed to occur after all the RM heads showed up. I tried to fight it cause I really don't like writing story pieces but I eventually gave in

Adonis
07-10-2013, 11:10 PM
I recognized it, however refused to follow suit each week as that is not me.

Although I have three story concepts I've been sitting on, but the topics selected never worked with out having me to stretch or fit it in forcefully.

But the concepts are dope as shit on the real.

I want to write a verse for that CK collab sooo bad. Too busy

dead man
07-10-2013, 11:53 PM
c'mon TopicalDood5

get it together my niger.. i dont wanna have to extend this any further..

Meth
07-11-2013, 12:11 AM
THERE WAS LIKE 2 WEEKS FOR THIS???????? How's homie not gonna post

Adonis
07-11-2013, 08:32 AM
To be fair dude hasn't battled in a while so it might take THAT long to post. His finals run was as follows.

Rd. 1 - DQ Win
Quarter Finals - Noshow Win
Semi's - DQ Win

Its been a solid minute since he's had to post something meaningful. Although in each week he put forth a nice verse, just making in known out of hate my dude.
TopicalDood5

Hurr up

Meth
07-11-2013, 04:43 PM
Dude has not logged on in 4 days

If he doesn't post tonight this is over and dead man is crowned

dead man
07-11-2013, 08:18 PM
lame

Mike Wrecka
07-11-2013, 08:31 PM
topicaldood5 was also frank. he doesn't want to get caught twice

Meth
07-11-2013, 08:35 PM
lame

I agree...

But we can't wait forever

Split
07-11-2013, 09:07 PM
topicaldood5 was also frank. he doesn't want to get caught twice

lol...what if this is true

so far, this has been the most phucked up playoffs ever

dead man
07-11-2013, 09:27 PM
alternate?

idk

Mike Wrecka
07-11-2013, 09:28 PM
lol...what if this is true

so far, this has been the most phucked up playoffs ever

its very likely. its at the least a conspiracy theory that I think is true

exhibit 1 - Frank was constantly giving topicaldood5 props in multiple threads, saying how great of a writer he was back in the day and how he practically taught him how to write topicals.

exhibit 2 - no one, was more vocal for expanded playoffs than Frank. he said over and over again lets let in sixteen people. who was ranked sixteenth? you guessed it topicaldood5

he is waiting for a different computer to post from

Meth
07-11-2013, 10:12 PM
alternate?

idk

Letting anyone sub into a champ match would be a little insae wouldn't it? Lol.

I feel u that u don't wanna win like this.

But yo sign up for the UTC.

dead man
07-11-2013, 10:23 PM
maybe Meth but i wasnt planning on it..

and yes i suppose it would be but this whole playoff has been sort of a clusterfuck anyway. just throwing it out there as an option so this dope season doesn't end on such a weak note

Adonis
07-12-2013, 08:38 AM
Well, even if there is a alternate, which there won't be, they would get a few days to write. And by then Soul would post.

I vote give him until Saturday evening

Sorry about post season boys. Most of it out of my hands with the exception of me not writing mags.

I decided not to do mags when people weren't voting, and now realize Frank and Glare weren't voting because he wouldn't vote on the same battle twice or his own.

Ah well.

Meth
07-12-2013, 11:37 AM
That's fine.

Give him til Saturday.

But if e doesn't post by than.

The cord is being cut.

Adonis
07-12-2013, 03:33 PM
If he don't show by sat. Dead is DQ'd for not being beautiful and I win the crown

Not up for discussion

Meth
07-12-2013, 03:47 PM
How do we know he isn't beautiful?

Split
07-12-2013, 03:53 PM
Sorry about post season boys. Most of it out of my hands with the exception of me not writing mags.

my fault more, I've been around since 2nd round but haven't been able to motivate myself to feed, write, or magazine for quite some time

Adonis
07-12-2013, 03:55 PM
How do we know he isn't beautiful?

Me and Brad Pitt are on another level bro

Compared to me everyone except for Pitt ain't worth shit

Meth
07-12-2013, 04:00 PM
Oh.

Red glare
07-12-2013, 04:03 PM
zygote

Drop a verse in the championship match. You deserve it .

Adonis
07-12-2013, 05:10 PM
I want Glare vs. Pohfig III

Or a rematch against you at the least

Meth
07-12-2013, 07:53 PM
If y'all are facing it will be in UTC

Adonis
07-13-2013, 02:21 PM
What's UTC?

Soulstice
07-13-2013, 08:01 PM
sorry first week of work compounding with external social obligations resulted in me not even turning on my laptop, at the most inopportune of times.

Adonis
07-13-2013, 11:01 PM
sorry first week of work compounding with external social obligations resulted in me not even turning on my laptop, at the most inopportune of times.

So is this you no showing? Either way. You say first week, thread has been up two so...

Soulstice
07-13-2013, 11:19 PM
im posting now

dead man
07-15-2013, 09:15 AM
hoping votes start rolling in so we can get this wrapped up..

Adonis
07-15-2013, 12:00 PM
Truth. I can vote somtime this week.

Stuck in a Hotel for work for 5 days so I got plenty of free time

dead man
07-15-2013, 12:07 PM
whats your job?

Adonis
07-15-2013, 03:10 PM
I'm a union worker for Flooring.

In order to get a raise twice a year I'm required to attend 40 hours in training near LA every three months.

I live 200 miles away so the pay for a hotel and give me 250 dollar check for food and gas every three months, plus I get a vacation check for 40 hours regular pay

It works out.

And if I were you and Soulstice, id start asking for voters around. Credible people you know brotha.

I've done my part

dead man
07-15-2013, 03:50 PM
thats dope man

and i will not be asking around.. if they vote they vote

thx for everything homie