PDA

View Full Version : Can u count the hair on Veritas head

ill nik-A
07-03-2014, 11:21 AM
I'm rolling with one, side whisker

veritas
07-03-2014, 11:23 AM
nik is so lame, and so easily angered...this feels like beating up the sped kid.

i cant do it.

ill nik-A
07-03-2014, 11:25 AM
Wait I'm a lame but u post on a site just to troll for 24 hrs straight

I don't think u even have a job

But I'm lame?

veritas
07-03-2014, 11:27 AM
Wait I'm a lame but u post on a site just to troll for 24 hrs straight

I don't think u even have a job

But I'm lame?

I do not troll. I only expose thru superiority of intellect and character how others troll themselves. BIG DIFFERENCE.

your open mic was garbage. you are a 40+ spicgger who still smokes weed and is an alcoholic. who dresses like a choctaw indian. In reality, you are not healthy. literally. If we were to literally fight I would hurt you, and you know it.

your verses are complete trash. you obv have no sense of humor. you have too much pride invested into this. log off. get sober. be a man.

ill nik-A
07-03-2014, 11:28 AM
Anyway... U ever been to the barber? They talk about male stuff there, no trolling like a lil girl

ill nik-A
07-03-2014, 11:30 AM
I do not troll. I only expose thru superiority of intellect and character how others troll themselves. BIG DIFFERENCE.

your open mic was garbage. you are a 40+ spicgger who still smokes weed and is an alcoholic. who dresses like a choctaw indian. In reality, you are not healthy. literally. If we were to literally fight I would hurt you, and you know it.

your verses are complete trash. you obv have no sense of humor. you have too much pride invested into this. log off. get sober. be a man.

Didn't I pink slip u?

U analyze boarders? Your job is gay as fuck

Wanna pink slip again? It's only a 5 minute key for me, faggot

I think u truly are a faggot

veritas
07-03-2014, 11:32 AM
Didn't I pink slip u?

U analyze boarders? Your job is gay as fuck

Wanna pink slip again? It's only a 5 minute key for me, faggot

I think u truly are a faggot

pinkslip for a month. of course I lost. my verse was still far superior. you were not original, and you did not hurt me at all. trust.

I dont give a crap about pinkslips, i will battle you, lose on purpose, and then not pink slip myself just to mess with you.

please suck my dick and let us have sodomy and cake?

ill nik-A
07-03-2014, 11:34 AM
U asking males to suck ur dick and u ask why I think ure a faggot literally

U really are

I pink slipped u

U are the worst writer on this site, u rhyme one word
U analyze boarders, u are a loser, it's sad

U in a dress right now with a wig wishing to be real

veritas
07-03-2014, 11:37 AM
what about asking you to suck my dick makes me a faggot dude? keep it real and answer honestly.

I am in ass-less chaps. dress? more like dressed for success.

ill nik-A
07-03-2014, 11:39 AM
How many hairs in your head buddy?

U are bald at 20

U analyze textcees and fail trying to reenact what we do

Super loser at his finest

I'd wholly mop u

veritas
07-03-2014, 11:40 AM
he just dodged my question bros.

ill nik-A
07-03-2014, 11:43 AM
Ignore is dope

Batty
07-03-2014, 11:45 AM
I'm rolling with one, side whisker

You could just ask him next time you call him.

NYCSPITZ
07-03-2014, 11:45 AM
oh wow i gotta sig that smh...the irony

veritas
07-03-2014, 11:46 AM
You could just ask him next time you call him.

it is time you met cody yates.

veritas
07-03-2014, 11:47 AM
oh wow i gotta sig that smh...the irony

please understand the irony of you finding that ironic. and then remove my words from your sig please.

ill nik-A
07-03-2014, 11:50 AM
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=6220&highlight=Veritas

Murderrrrrrr

Hush
07-03-2014, 11:51 AM
I'm pretty sure batty and veritas are fucking each other

Batty
07-03-2014, 11:53 AM
I'm pretty sure batty and veritas are fucking each other

What would it take to make your mind up either way?

Indecisiveness is one of my pet peeves bros

veritas
07-03-2014, 11:56 AM
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=6220&highlight=Veritas

Murderrrrrrr

my verses are on a skill level far ahead of their time. if you really go back and look at it, you will see how I murdered you and you just made lame jokes about me and anthony.

good job though at bringing this back up, and only proving my point.

veritas
07-03-2014, 11:57 AM
What would it take to make your mind up either way?

Indecisiveness is one of my pet peeves bros

what he meant to say was actually:

"I'M PRETTY THURE THAT BATTY AND VERITATH ARE FUCKING EACH OTHER".

NYCSPITZ
07-03-2014, 01:24 PM
please understand the irony of you finding that ironic. and then remove my words from your sig please.

Does it bother you...you don't have the mind to get it but that's understandable.

You are a middle aged man wannabe psychologist hypocrite who argues his superiority over 20 year olds bitching and moaning all day, it's sad. You aren't fulfilled and you're in denial, all you do is look for faults in others...must be a reflection of your own faults. You're lame.

You also use hip hop lingo and are generally a confused, sad human being uncommitted to self-betterment.

Wise Wiggles
07-03-2014, 01:25 PM
Everytime Nik makes a thread
A Cuban baby ends up dead

veritas
07-03-2014, 01:38 PM
Does it bother you...you don't have the mind to get it but that's understandable.

You are a middle aged man wannabe psychologist hypocrite who argues his superiority over 20 year olds bitching and moaning all day, it's sad. You aren't fulfilled and you're in denial, all you do is look for faults in others...must be a reflection of your own faults. You're lame.

You also use hip hop lingo and are generally a confused, sad human being uncommitted to self-betterment.

I am a wannabe wannabe.

I don't argue my superiority. I point it out in others. I want to make others better. This is just me having to break down walls.

Kin
07-03-2014, 04:43 PM
O shit haha...........comedy

Yessiiiiir

StarFaggot
07-03-2014, 06:11 PM
Good thread.

big baby
07-03-2014, 06:26 PM
It's funny cause that battle sucked and I don't know anybody who voted on that battle besides sharp. veritas, his battle style is the perfect compliment to his personality. he thinks so much is actually comes out as babble tbh. if he spent les time focused on himself in anything he writes and more on a outlook, he'd be good; I hope. nik on the other hand is almost the polar opposite- don't get me wrong, some of his lines are cool, but there's a lot of hit and misses. His battle style is a perfect compliment as well. I can't believe nobody challenged him for a belt. unlike direct "text battling" this focused more on a target incorporated into jokes and wit. nik possesses no humor, or wit. what he possesses is a strong connection to subtle wordplay and that's about it. Battle was like a showcase of your mediocre sized penises in a tiny penis contest. it's quite intriguing/sad. I wouldt have voted cause the spark in creativity wasnt there enough. v didn't say much about the picture, or should I say something new rather than old/Jordan's/braggadocio. Nik didn't say nothing besides bald, using the words blind/mind/shine as wordplay to enhance a mediocre writing. pitiful both sides. Rematch imo. You guys seem better now.

ill nik-A
07-03-2014, 06:46 PM
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=59174

Witty
07-03-2014, 08:06 PM
The voting on that battle was horrible tbh.

veritas
07-03-2014, 08:11 PM
It's funny cause that battle sucked and I don't know anybody who voted on that battle besides sharp. veritas, his battle style is the perfect compliment to his personality. he thinks so much is actually comes out as babble tbh. if he spent les time focused on himself in anything he writes and more on a outlook, he'd be good; I hope. nik on the other hand is almost the polar opposite- don't get me wrong, some of his lines are cool, but there's a lot of hit and misses. His battle style is a perfect compliment as well. I can't believe nobody challenged him for a belt. unlike direct "text battling" this focused more on a target incorporated into jokes and wit. nik possesses no humor, or wit. what he possesses is a strong connection to subtle wordplay and that's about it. Battle was like a showcase of your mediocre sized penises in a tiny penis contest. it's quite intriguing/sad. I wouldt have voted cause the spark in creativity wasnt there enough. v didn't say much about the picture, or should I say something new rather than old/Jordan's/braggadocio. Nik didn't say nothing besides bald, using the words blind/mind/shine as wordplay to enhance a mediocre writing. pitiful both sides. Rematch imo. You guys seem better now.

Wrong. I used a triple triple entendre of irony and then brought up the wine he was holding for the kill. Like i said....I am on another level. And would have murdered him live.

veritas
07-03-2014, 08:11 PM
The voting on that battle was horrible tbh.

Thank you. I still took my month pink slip like a champ too and didn't butch like destro.

big baby
07-03-2014, 10:41 PM
The Mind Assassin you are not on any level, the triple entendre was horrid. Just because you think things have a general meaning doesn't mean it equates to complex wittiness, even though theoretically it may have more than one meaning. The process of making it clear to others wasn't there, which further concludes that you think you're smarter than you actually are, because it made sense to yourself. Picture battles usually retain humor, in which you had this long winded speech, though you think it was special only outlines a sense of delusion you aren't willing to admit... it isn't objective because it would need a general consensus of everybody to agree, though you barely constitute as as a viable person because delusions of grandeur is strong with you.

veritas
07-03-2014, 10:44 PM
The Mind Assassin you are not on any level, the triple entendre was horrid. Just because you think things have a general meaning doesn't mean it equates to complex wittiness, even though theoretically it may have more than one meaning. The process of making it clear to others wasn't there, which further concludes that you think you're smarter than you actually are, because it made sense to yourself. Picture battles usually retain humor, in which you had this long winded speech, though you think it was special only outlines a sense of delusion you aren't willing to admit... it isn't objective because it would need a general consensus of everybody to agree, though you barely constitute as as a viable person because delusions of grandeur is strong with you.

Dead at you tryna talk to me about delusions. This battle was lost for me no matter what I said. Niks verse was gar. My outside the subway line was lotb.