PDA

View Full Version : new blog post

oats
07-04-2014, 09:03 AM
story from Brazil, let me know what you guys think

http://finitelifethenovel.wordpress.com/2014/07/04/oh-say-cant-you-see/
Vulgar big baby dead man dull boy Agathocles the GOOD Certain El Pancake Zenland Witty

@whoever else

Witty
07-04-2014, 09:26 AM
yeah you better mention me hoe, I am still hurting from the other thread you DIDN'T mention me in....HOW YOU GONNA PLAY WITTY LIKE THAT???

Nah, I'll read now tho.

Witty
07-04-2014, 09:42 AM
I read the whole thing, it was very entertaining 'my friend', you have a natural voice even when doing topicals and it comes through even more natural in this, it was very witty and clever, do you know who Bill Bryson is? If not, he's one of my favourite writers and you remind me a lot of him, turning a casual recounting of a vacation into something not just interesting, but funny and well written...will read more.

NYCSPITZ
07-04-2014, 02:16 PM
lol cool blog post

Certain
07-04-2014, 02:33 PM
had beaten.

Witty
07-04-2014, 02:35 PM
had beaten.

Dead.

You're such an asshole sometimes Certain.

<3

Vulgar
07-04-2014, 03:13 PM
Cool read, I didn't learn much about Brazil though.

veritas
07-04-2014, 03:31 PM
I can't fap to this.

oats
07-04-2014, 03:32 PM
great, now I let Vulgar and Certain down

veritas
07-04-2014, 03:37 PM
And I as well.

big baby
07-04-2014, 03:39 PM
bits I read were pretty solid.

big baby
07-04-2014, 03:41 PM
who care what they think oats u gonna splatter dem in tourney

oats
07-04-2014, 04:46 PM
appreciate the reads/feedback, gents. Witty I'll check that dude out, always down to find new people to read.

Vulgar actually, did you know that almost no spanish speakers are to be found in Rio? Or what Brazilian adapters look like? You had to have learned something about Brazil.

Vulgar
07-04-2014, 06:06 PM
That's true, I didn't know those things. Citing a bit of Brazilian historical identity or who they are as a country seems more interesting than how the bathroom smells. Just my op.

Witty
07-04-2014, 06:40 PM
That's true, I didn't know those things. Citing a bit of Brazilian historical identity or who they are as a country seems more interesting than how the bathroom smells. Just my op.

Eh, tbh if I'm reading a blog I'm not looking for historical facts or w/e, you can find that in text books and online, I am looking for personal experiences and how the writer looked upon his/her time there...not facts about the country or city, I want it to be more personal than that, everyone takes different things away from the same experiences so when I read someone's blog I want to read THEIR experiences and not a blog full of historical facts.

oats
07-04-2014, 07:35 PM

Don't worry, I got you on my next one I've drafted.

big baby
07-04-2014, 08:29 PM
Eh, tbh if I'm reading a blog I'm not looking for historical facts or w/e, you can find that in text books and online, I am looking for personal experiences and how the writer looked upon his/her time there...not facts about the country or city, I want it to be more personal than that, everyone takes different things away from the same experiences so when I read someone's blog I want to read THEIR experiences and not a blog full of historical facts.

YEAH FUCK VULGAR AND CERTAIN!!!!!!!!!! WTF U THINKT HIS IS NIGGA A FUCKING HISTORY CLASS NIGGA ITS A BLOG POST MAWFUCKA DA FUCK!?!?! "OH YEH GOTTA FUCKA READ OATS THING 2 LEARN ABOUT BRAZIL HISTORY" THE FUCK JUST CAUSE HE A TEACHER DOESNT MEAN HE VISITED MUSEUMS AND SHIT TO FUCKING CUM HOME AND TEACH U SHIT FUCK U

Vulgar
07-04-2014, 09:07 PM
lol I done pissed off bb da god and Witty

Good night sweet prince

Certain
07-04-2014, 09:55 PM
I don't read anything to learn things about things other than writing.

oats
07-04-2014, 10:56 PM
I try to embed snippets of info but mostly I find it hard to avoid a lecture-ish sort of tone, which is easy for me to fall into when I lean toward informative nah mean. This post is a rough draft, admittedly, but I'm still happy with it.