PDA

View Full Version : im injured maybe?

uh-oh
07-04-2014, 10:01 AM
trying not to freak out bros

yesterday at work i bossed a big ass trashcan full to the rim. probably weighed something completely ridiculous, i could barely lift it to empty its contents into the dumpster

afterwards i thought i was having HEART pains. but i thought whatever nigga i got the heart of an enraged orca a trashcan can't take me OUT.

well it never really went away. im a smoker too and i kinda noticed it hurts when i breathe deep or cough or move weird. its like PAIN where i would imagine my heart is.

just off center, but i almost wanna say its just below my TITTY like the bottom of my chest muscle

but its definately somewhat internal.

im trying to figure out if i got maybe a weird muscle in my chest thats INSIDE my breastbone and shit but that doesnt make sense, and as i type this if i curve a little to the side, i can feel it in my back as well just off to the left of my spine

im not coughing blood or anything but im kind of shook its my lung. im smoking a cig as i type this.

i have been smoking more cuz lifes STRESSES

im kind of shook. someone tell me i got a weird inner muscle i probably just tweaked and its not a bleeding tumorous lung growth

Witty
07-04-2014, 10:04 AM
I had exactly this kind of thing and it turned out to be swollen cartilage in my rib cage....it is called Chostochondritis.

If it's the same thing, you need anti-inflammatory's

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Costochondritis

uh-oh
07-04-2014, 10:11 AM
i think thats it. after reading that entry and googling it in conjunction with the back pain as well its all somewhat related

i got anti inflammation or whatever pills here too, my pops got a ton for his shoulder surgery

i dont know if im gonna take any tho yet, if its still hurting tomorrow i will

i dont think its a lung tho because i've had lung pains before and this is different. i think you nailed it.

espescially just the way i had to pick up the trashcan, it was one of those big fuckers, so my arms were like spread out, like not full wingspan but pretty close, and picking it up and trying to dump it in a dumpster its like arms outstretched, massive weight, turning and etc.

thanks bro i'm relieved

Witty
07-04-2014, 10:26 AM
lol word, when it first happened to me I was sure I was going to die of a heart attack.

Shit's sore as fuck, but the anti-inflammatory's should help it.

If not, definitely go to a doctor...chest pains are no joke.

Hush
07-04-2014, 11:01 AM
You really need healthcare dude

veritas
07-04-2014, 11:25 AM
speaking of, are you on mom's plan bro?

Split
07-04-2014, 11:42 AM
do people in the Cleveland hood have Obamacare, srs?

i cant imagine it

YDK
07-04-2014, 11:49 AM
I've had this a few times especially after moving while my girl was pregnant an having to carry everything myself. Ibuprofen helps a lot cuz its an anti-inflamatory an pain reliever, I soaked in a tub with epsolm salt snorted a couple percs an took a few ibuprofen an I was a helluva lot better the next dat. Not full strength yet but about 75%

YDK
07-04-2014, 11:50 AM
Prolly wasn't the best idea to snort anything while having chest pains honestly looking back lol but it helped

uh-oh
07-04-2014, 12:47 PM
i got healthcare, sort of

i didnt fill out some "other forms" or something involved with it, so basically i had it to the extent that the hospital helped me when my teeth needed cut out, but they didnt cover any of the bill. which is 12 stacks btw

Fig
07-04-2014, 01:04 PM
Alright now we gotta figure out my lockjaw

Is fig going to die?

Witty
07-04-2014, 01:04 PM
hopefully.

Strikta
07-04-2014, 01:07 PM
Ur fine. U just strained some shit is all.

StarFaggot
07-04-2014, 01:10 PM
I had exactly this kind of thing and it turned out to be swollen cartilage in my rib cage....it is called Chostochondritis.

If it's the same thing, you need anti-inflammatory's

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Costochondritis

yep

BROKE LESNAR
07-04-2014, 01:38 PM
do people in the Cleveland hood have Obamacare, srs?

i cant imagine it

You've heard of the Obamaphone lady, right? Well...that's Cleveland. LOL

Split
07-04-2014, 01:51 PM
You've heard of the Obamaphone lady, right? Well...that's Cleveland. LOL

that video + the comments just gave me pube cancer

Neighbor
07-04-2014, 02:05 PM
Thread title leaned me

Sounds like a pulled muscle in your chest

I had this happen a few months ago & it went on for about 4 days

I thought I was having a heart attack, but it turns out there's all types of shit in your chest that can get tweaked

Just keep an eye on it, some anti-inflammatories wouldn't hurt

Blanco Bishop
07-04-2014, 07:23 PM
U just pulled some ribcage flesh.

Get your strength game up brody.