PDA

View Full Version : Malachi vs. Destroyer {Destroyer wins}

~RustyGunZ~
07-07-2014, 05:21 PM
The 1-2 Punch League
Season 1

All rules are posted in a stickied thread in this forum. Go check before doing anything.

You MUST CHECK IN within 48 hours of the battle being started.

Malachi Destroyer

Malachi
07-07-2014, 05:40 PM
Check

Destroyer
07-07-2014, 06:24 PM
k

Destroyer
07-10-2014, 08:35 AM
I hock evil as I spit curses that reflect my dark credo
but from u, the only malediction we see is to men in thong speedos

~RustyGunZ~
07-12-2014, 09:29 AM
Malachi

Malachi
07-13-2014, 12:10 AM
To be frank he goes blank near women within the next mile
So shit if Desfunction around females ever, its prolly erectile

El Muffin
07-13-2014, 12:20 AM
Lol oh shit I didnt know young mal had it in him

Easy botw contender here

I really like how polished des` bar was...that was fresh as fuck...he could have ended the line with anything but he chose thong speedos which generated a slight chuckle. Overall very effective bar

Same applies to mal. I cant believe the leaps n bounds he has made since I last saw him. Good bar as well.

Comes down to personal preference

I have des because the wp was better imo n he tied it in moreeffectivelyf

V des by very slim margin

Botw thus far
Ive seen des function but not flipped like that

BROKE LESNAR
07-13-2014, 12:36 AM
This was a great battle. 2 properly executed np's and concepts that were crafted very well. Evenly matched. Difficult to judge. Only mistake I see in both bars came in Malachi's and that is the "so shit" beginning in his closer. I think his bar would have been just as hard without it. It wasn't that major of a fault. Now that I read it again, it really doesn't matter I guess. I think I'll have to go with the theme that appealed to me most, and Destroyer's narrowed it out.

v-Destro

Blanco Bishop
07-13-2014, 02:39 AM
Very close battle here.

I like destros overall execution n choice of words. N i also like mals np. Shit was dope.
Comedy wise...about even.

Kind of want to vote for the underdog cuz i didnt haveto think as much about it but i feel like iwouldnt be fair to des's overall quality n polish of his bar.

Tough

But V. Des

King Ra.
07-13-2014, 11:37 AM
Holy shit. Possibly BOTW? Definitely wasn't expecting this. Des, you had a very solid overall bar. I was definitely feeling the nameplay there and the punch was comedic. Mal, I am honestly shocked at the level of your bar. I didn't expect that you had elevated this quickly, hadn't read anything from you in awhile, and this bar was dope. Your nameplay was just as good as Des'. This is definitely a close one indeed. There is one deciding factor though.... I feel both of you are even with the nameplay-punchline. The X-factor is the set up.... where Des sort of had a braggadocio set up before delivering his punch, Mal's set up connected to his punch and was a bit of a jab itself. Yes, this is it.

MVGT: Malachi. Good job by both competitors.

jilti
07-13-2014, 12:33 PM
Malachi had a nice funny bar, so did Destro. Cool multi worded setup by both as well. Tough one but..
mvgt Destro

Window Taco
07-13-2014, 12:49 PM
Tough to call IMO! I enjoyed both bars a lot. The wording & flow of both was really good, but upon re reading both I think Malachi def landed a bit more, cuz only the first half of Destroyer's entertaining bar contained a attack, while both halfs of Malachi's did. But still Destroyer had a strong line to help makeup for the lack, so it's a tough choice.

V/Malachi (just by a hair)

Shit was damn entertaining though fellas!

Adonis
07-13-2014, 04:27 PM
Close battle, two dope and well crafted bars. I preferred Des but was a tough call. I didn't like "so shit" and I preferred the grimeyness of Des

V des

Paradigm
07-13-2014, 09:09 PM
Destroyer was pretty dope and funny. LOL like I said before you usually have one dope bar in your verses so maybe a 1-2 league is your thing. Malachi nameplay was pretty dope as well but was missing something in the setup to make it bring the same sting/funny that destroyer brought with his.

Vote - Destroyer

Dominate
07-14-2014, 10:14 AM
V good name flips from both. Both had a fresh np on the opponent with a funny and punchy flip.

Edging it to Destro bc dis/des read forced to me at first... I can see that it'd be fine in another accent, but the missed impact from the first read is really the only point of difference for me between these two lines

Well done to both

V/ Destro

~RustyGunZ~
07-16-2014, 04:27 PM
Destro wins 7-2