The Summer Classic VII
Netcees Premier Text Battling Tournament
Allen Knight jilti
Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due MONDAY,
July 14th 2014 11:59 PM PST.
Check Ins are due FRIDAY, July 11th 2014
Voting ends Friday July 18th 2014 11:59 PM PST.
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are 24 hours
You will be GRANTED ONE EXTENSION throughout the Tourney. Any extension beyond the first will result in loss of votes.

Line Limit:

Min. = 10 lines
Max. = 16 lines
Limit MUST be agreed upon

General Rules:

1st person to post can't edit after the 2nd person posts.
2nd person to post can't edit after a vote has been made.
Feeding = DQ.
Recycling = DQ.
Biting = DQ.
No freeposting, swaying or bitching.
Unless a picture battle is agreed upon,
linking to your opponent's picture or posting it
means you will be disqualified.
A check in IS mandatory.
Competitors should agree on a line limit in their check in.
If no line limit is agreed on, then the 2nd person to post
must match the 1st person's line amount.

Allen Knight
07-08-2014, 03:39 PM
Check goin 10

jilti
07-08-2014, 04:54 PM
Death.

jilti
07-12-2014, 07:01 AM
lame for years and ur the favorite here? y not, Flavor Flav made a career outta ugly
but at least he had a house & money. Allen Poe, his poems wont amount to nothing
so fuck tying the knot, ladies rather hang themselves on some suicide shit
that's a do or die bitch. cuz if any girl Marion Knight, she must look like him
book the win, this guys no match. he'll get outted this round like Michael Sam
and i thought this Hostess supposed to be a viable champ, not a cupcake like that brand
stand back man. jilti a pugilist, schooled in jujitsu since a school kid
snap A. Knights armor leg like a toothpick. and that suit wouldnt help if he used it
i duel with fists. while AL rather catfight like a bully bitch
anything he'll do ta win. whether blowout or by a hair, even if he's pulling it
cool, at the end of typing ur eulogy. got that deer in the headlights look in defeat
cuz when i'm done Keenan Allen finishes 2nd in votes, guess i'll be the rookie to beat

12 lines Allen Knight

Allen Knight
07-14-2014, 03:37 PM
ur slut fucks me daily, son I rocker, cuz ur dumb n awkward
her pussy's Juicy J, & she bounce it on my cock till she screams like she won a oscar
off the rip i demolished u, on one thinks this scrub raw
this weak bitch been done by the first bar faster than a lightweight at a pub crawl
try to use guns on me, then rippin is my resolution
if J Gatsby out, im shootin'em in face so theres a book written on the execution
ur couldn't make a ho squirt, this ugly fuck a frail guy
U never got a pussy terrain cuz ur face has more bumps on it then a trail ride
ur the biggest faggot around, ur gayness shred's eyelids
j & silent bob go perfect together cuz hes always suckin off fat dudes in dead silence
ur mom loves to slurp my dick, she's in a thong workin me
That slut jerked it till her elbow blew out & needed 5 major Tommy john surgeries

on to the next rd.

Amen
07-14-2014, 03:56 PM
lame for years and ur the favorite here? y not, Flavor Flav made a career outta ugly
but at least he had a house & money. Allen Poe, his poems wont amount to nothing

Didn't like this.

Haha, this was nice..

and i thought this Hostess supposed to be a viable champ, not a cupcake like that brand

Felt you could have executed this differently. Didn't like how you executed the concept, tho not to mention seen a lot of hostess plays back in the day.

snap A. Knights armor leg like a toothpick. and that suit wouldnt help if he used it

This had potential, worded soft, tho.

Lol, nice...

cool, at the end of typing ur eulogy. got that deer in the headlights look in defeat
cuz when i'm done Keenan Allen finishes 2nd in votes, guess i'll be the rookie to beat

Nah...

her pussy's Juicy J, & she bounce it on my cock till she screams like she won a oscar

Lol, this was alright.

this weak bitch been done by the first bar faster than a lightweight at a pub crawl

Just recently used a concept like this back on RB in LLL, but this was ok'ish.

if J Gatsby out, im shootin'em in face so theres a book written on the execution

This was dope.

Lol, dope.

j & silent bob go perfect together cuz hes always suckin off fat dudes in dead silence

Nahhhh...

That slut jerked it till her elbow blew out & needed 5 major Tommy john surgeries

Lol, ok.

on to the next rd.

LOTB, easily.

OVERALL: I actually liked this battle. Jit, jilt w/e your name is had that Marion Knight bar which I thought was nice and the blowout and hair bar which was worded and executed smoothly. Allen had that Gatsby bar and the terrain bar which IMO were fire! I think Allen was just harsher with his punches which IMO gave him the WIN here. I think if Jilt would have had a few more punches like the ones I quoted, it would have provided more of a closer match and possibly given him the dub but he lacked in the harsh execution genre, IMO which for me helped my decision. Nice battle tho, fellas.

Allen, THAT CLOSER/OUTRO was fuckin dope, son. How did you come w/ it? Hahaha, anyways...

v/Allen Knight - Cleaner/harsher punches/execution.

Kin
07-14-2014, 04:00 PM
J-
Whoa' haha nice

CRAZY...ughhh!

name flips gettin' at Him!

damn neva seen that flipped before...Nice my Dude

solid verse...not many weak points...brought the fire out
Knight

neva seen that flipped...liked the set up line fittin' wit' it too

some nice other lines in there too....But I'm not a fan of battle rap wit' a lotta "ya Mom...Ya girl...ya so Gay" that shits kinda corny to me...yea that made you have harsher insults towards J then he had at you....But he took a much more creative approach that showcased his battle talent more

Juz my opinion but I'd rather hear one dope general battle bar I've neva heard before then 100 you can neva get any ho's lines

Vote- Jilti

Certain
07-14-2014, 06:52 PM
jilti: I liked the Suge Knight line as a concept, but that wording style always bothered me. See, if "Marion" is meant to be a verb and "Knight" is meant to refer to Allen, then "him" would be referring to Allen as well. But I get that your wording choice falls in line with a very conventional structure, so I'm not holding it back. That was a solid line in that format. Hostess lines are old, and I didn't get the Michael Sam line. Sam didn't get outed; he came out on his own terms. The line about armour didn't make much sense the way it was worded. The "blowout or by a hair" idea should have been flipped to incorporate the blowout hairstyle into the play. The Keenan Allen line was good. This was a very average and typical battle verse. Nothing stood out. Your wording, rhyme mechanics and punch concepts all could use some work but fall about even par with what's expected.

Allen Knight: The Juicy J and J Gatsby lines had real potential but not enough thought put into making the closing phrases tougher or cleverer. The J & Silent Bob line was a complete miss, and pub crawl lines really require more originality and specificity. Tommy John surgery was OK. That would have been way, way better with a Tanaka wordplay or something. So the only line that really landed for me was the pussy terrain wordplay, which I haven't seen and worked even though I don't know what this guy looks like. This was below what I expect from you, for sure. The big misses and sloppy phrasing cost you the battle.

Vote: jilti

Sho Money EMG
07-14-2014, 07:33 PM
Jilti
alright opener
lol, this was cool
lol, aight
not bad.
nice. real dope
okay alittle forced.

allen knight
okay opener
nice
this was cool
haha dope
okay
nice

Overall, decent battle. Def seen better from allen. and jilti had an okay verse, had a nice flow to it. This one is real tough to call, but i think ima go with jilti.

Mvgt - Jilti

good battle tho fellas

Velocity
07-14-2014, 08:07 PM
duel with fists. while AL rather catfight like a bully bitch

vs

this was a pretty even battle, i thought i would see more from Allen but he barely posted enough to take the win. Jit came decent which was unexpected.

Vote- Allen

Tic
07-14-2014, 08:08 PM
Marion Knight / by a hair

Vs

Pussy terrain / Tommy john

This was close. Allen you half assed this. I liked J's 2 quotes better but thought Allen was more consistent. I almost quoted the. Gatsby line and the opener wasn't bad. He had less misses, so for consistency...

V/ Allen Knight

Malachi
07-15-2014, 03:21 AM
I kinda like this tbh
Idk how thats name is pronounced the way i said it atfirst, made it a reach but the concept is good to me
Nah
This coulda been nice , the punch wasnt really there tho
THis was coo
Didnt like this

12 lines Allen Knight

coo Opener
Nah aint feelin this
Nicee
Dope
aint hit
kinda weak closer
on to the next rd.

This was ight. A close battle. DIdnt think jil would do so great, kinda surprised. I liked 3 of his and liked 3 of knights. My favorite line was in knights verse but i think comparing the rest Jil plays were nicer.
so

V/ Jil

Tettris
07-15-2014, 09:19 AM

vs

a lot closer than i thought it would be...I think AK barely snuck by here...Jilt came outta nowhere...good shit fellas!

v/AK

illergicreaxion
07-15-2014, 12:57 PM
Jilti:

Marion Knight; by a hair;

vs.

Allen Knight:

juicy j; j gastby; pussy terrain;

I edged this one to Allen Knight. Not his best work but he was more creative and had better wording that Jilti. Although I was impressed by some of Jilti's stuff it still needs some fine tuning.

V/ Allen Knight

Blanco Bishop
07-15-2014, 03:22 PM
I thought jil dropped fire imo

Blowout hair n marion barz were dope.
Really raw verse.

Ak had a dope verse with the bumps on face n gatsby lines but i actually think jil wirding was better. Also the pull hair line was lotb to me so

Vite jil

Paradigm
07-15-2014, 03:27 PM
5-5

Swerve
07-15-2014, 11:25 PM
I had J with Marion Knight and hair line....had Allen with Gatsby (which was a fresssssh line and my LOTB), pussy terrain and dead silence....J almost surprised allen here....but honestly that Gatsby line was so dope, won the whole battle....although I did enjoy the Marion Knight line second most in the battle.

V/ Allen

Paradigm
07-16-2014, 06:00 AM
Nah connection is weak
shit/him done rhyme. Marion Knight cool lols
ok
Nice flip on played nameplay
LOL nice
Forced wp connection is weak

LOL cool
nice
nah weak
kinda forced wp... still cool/kinda nice
LOL nice
Played

Marion Knight was ok and Hair pull were pretty good, armor was good flip. Allen had one more quotable and were all better than Marion Knight. Allen's was also a little more enjoyable with better wording and execution.

Vote - Allen Knight

Hush
07-16-2014, 09:27 AM

vs

Being generous

Ak got it

Destroyer
07-16-2014, 12:13 PM
I got AK taking this pretty easily
I was surprised jilti got as many votes as he did honestly
the flow was there, but the lines are loooong and some were punch less
Allan had Gatsby and pub crawl, which was enough to take it
I thought jiltis closer had potential

v/AK

BROKE LESNAR
07-16-2014, 02:34 PM

I have AK taking this 4-2. But it wasn't really that close. Jil is obviously new to this as his format is all over the place. I see the potential in his np's and wp's, he just needs to condense each bar and word those np's and wp's in such a manner that it fits with the concept and the scheme better.

v-AK

Paradigm
07-16-2014, 04:26 PM
Allen Knight wins 10-5 and advances to the next round.