The Summer Classic VII
Netcees Premier Text Battling Tournament
ill nik-A The Mind Assassin
Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due MONDAY,
July 14th 2014 11:59 PM PST.
Check Ins are due FRIDAY, July 11th 2014
Voting ends Friday July 18th 2014 11:59 PM PST.
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are 24 hours
You will be GRANTED ONE EXTENSION throughout the Tourney. Any extension beyond the first will result in loss of votes.

Line Limit:

Min. = 10 lines
Max. = 16 lines
Limit MUST be agreed upon

General Rules:

1st person to post can't edit after the 2nd person posts.
2nd person to post can't edit after a vote has been made.
Feeding = DQ.
Recycling = DQ.
Biting = DQ.
No freeposting, swaying or bitching.
Unless a picture battle is agreed upon,
linking to your opponent's picture or posting it
means you will be disqualified.
A check in IS mandatory.
Competitors should agree on a line limit in their check in.
If no line limit is agreed on, then the 2nd person to post
must match the 1st person's line amount.

ill nik-A
07-08-2014, 03:40 PM
Welcome!

veritas
07-08-2014, 05:38 PM
bring it.

veritas
07-09-2014, 12:49 AM
The real question is where did your jaw line go? Because ummmmmm….who the hell knows?
But u can bet My 4-5’s aimed at ya’s J’s will make ya jump man, when you see V’s shell toes.
For the win, like Macho’s dropped the elbows, cuz this lame cares way too much about text
Thinking he da goat, home alone known to gloat, like “first I will beat Beyond and then Karpis ur next!”
In real life no one respects what this low rung loser presents, so its easy to stab his neck w/ a vital hit
Like You aint the goat of shit, because goats eat trash…….. They don’t recycle it.
Or they say I assassinate mind’s, but your dome is so swoll, well shit, I could ride a bike in it?
or called and tried to act tough, then I made you bow down, and bitch I could tell that you were liking it
V is amazing, and V would like to make a statement, such being: Nik is a 43 yr old Jabba the hutt face
From Too many cup cakes with nut taste mixed with cut lace, dub tapes, rum shakes, and butt paste
I will give away this battle if one person will actually admit that they want to be like NiK in real life.
I know that was a statement, but a flagrant punch, because no one wants to be you in real life.
When I think about how fucked your psyche is, trust, all I can feel for you is pity.
Cuz this net shit for you is for real on some the secret life of Walter Mitty
So in closing, I hit you with and without statements, you won’t hurt me, and I will never be respectful
Cuz shoes that teens covet, text wins, and many chins appear to be your only definitions of successful.

ill nik-A
07-10-2014, 09:12 AM
Statements vs. punches nigga this isn’t fair
Creativity for u isn’t just a challenge... ur ideas are stick-figures swinging at air
My dogs are thugs that’ll throw till u’re dead
I’m hard to the core, g… unlike ur girly little pet with a bow on its head
put a bat to ur bald spot & never be bothered
u the only one to get a hairline fracture without a chance to ever recover
pink slipped, laughed at u & proved ur life’s a scam
bitch, I got ur number… & I don’t need to call u for u to be polite again
u seem sad, u no threat to a legend like me, fag
when the highlight of ur text career is based on “I should’ve beat bags”
u not the brightest & got me murkin dumb squares
u lack the power to be seen on top… its obvious the light bulb isn’t workin upstairs
cmon, u’ve been a loser who lacks lines this fresh
I mean time keeps passing u by & all u can do is keep rubber necking at my success

pav
07-10-2014, 02:56 PM
TMA:

I wasn't really feeling much of that verse.. that butt-paste line was some nonsense and made me want to stop reading and not vote lol..

NIK-A:

Wasn't really feeling that verse either.. but the bags line and light bulb line got this for you

Vote Nik-A..

Amen
07-10-2014, 05:49 PM
The real question is where did your jaw line go? Because ummmmmm….who the hell knows?
But u can bet My 4-5’s aimed at ya’s J’s will make ya jump man, when you see V’s shell toes.

No punch. Statement.

For the win, like Macho’s dropped the elbows, cuz this lame cares way too much about text
Thinking he da goat, home alone known to gloat, like “first I will beat Beyond and then Karpis ur next!”

Same as above.

In real life no one respects what this low rung loser presents, so its easy to stab his neck w/ a vital hit
Like You aint the goat of shit, because goats eat trash…….. They don’t recycle it.

Attempt at a punch, but again, statement'ish.

Or they say I assassinate mind’s, but your dome is so swoll, well shit, I could ride a bike in it?
or called and tried to act tough, then I made you bow down, and bitch I could tell that you were liking it

Here's some what of a "PUN" but a bad one.

V is amazing, and V would like to make a statement, such being: Nik is a 43 yr old Jabba the hutt face
From Too many cup cakes with nut taste mixed with cut lace, dub tapes, rum shakes, and butt paste

Same as above. Didn't say much here. Was kind of sensing a fat joke, a bad one.

I will give away this battle if one person will actually admit that they want to be like NiK in real life.
I know that was a statement, but a flagrant punch, because no one wants to be you in real life.

... I'm getting the feeling this entire entry of yours for the tournament was a troll, amirite?

When I think about how fucked your psyche is, trust, all I can feel for you is pity.

Nah...

So in closing, I hit you with and without statements, you won’t hurt me, and I will never be respectful
Cuz shoes that teens covet, text wins, and many chins appear to be your only definitions of successful.

No.

Creativity for u isn’t just a challenge... ur ideas are stick-figures swinging at air

Lol.

Didn't like this.

This was cool, lol.

Didn't like this.

Personal, I'm assuming.

u lack the power to be seen on top… its obvious the light bulb isn’t workin upstairs

This was dope, IMO.

I mean time keeps passing u by & all u can do is keep rubber necking at my success

Cool.

OVERALL: This was a landslide, tbh. Not much I can really say. Other dude just rambled with statements, I'm assuming attempting to prove some kind of point, because with in his verse he recognized himself even having statements rather then insults/punches or any type of concept w/ proper execution lol. So with that being said...

v/Nik-A

Orc
07-13-2014, 10:01 AM
lightbulb and hairline fracture were fire from nik. he wins

Greed
07-13-2014, 11:12 PM
Like You aint the goat of shit, because goats eat trash……..They don’t recycle it.
I know that was a statement, but a flagrant punch,because no one wants to be you in real life.

Tbh I liked this section, but I respect rap too much to vote for you. Wayy too wordy.

V nik

Core g and hairline fracture took this, with a nod to the got your number line.

Kin
07-14-2014, 04:08 PM
Mind-
Haha that shits a Heat-Rock!

kinda corny but at the same time I liked it for some reason I dunno haha..

verse was pretty personal....kinda flowed all over the place..a little wordy..but solid overall

Nik

ahh shit I remember readin' that shit now...he gettin' at him

Fire

DAAAAMN....Hard Hittin' my dude

Nice ending

I'd say Nik started out a lil' slow picked it up half way thru' an kept the momentum rollin'.. personals were prolly' even in my eyes on this...flow goes to Nik...creativity goes to Nik... this was still close tho'...

Vote- NIK

Certain
07-14-2014, 05:41 PM
The Mind Assassin: You hit your stride with that "goats eat trash" line, which was clever and personal.. You then had that overrhymed line that didn't make much sense and that repeated line about real life that felt like the type of line you'd use on just about any of us. But then I liked the closing two couplets, too. I actually think your non-traditional cadence works because I'm guessing you'd use a very aggressive, KRS-One style delivery with strong annunciation. Your wording could have been a little cleaner, but it wasn't bad. There's no way you'll win because people here have very narrow definitions of text battling, but this was a solid verse. A few more original lines replacing some of the misses would have made this strong.

ill nik-A: You opened with "statements vs. punches" then immediately threw out two statements to start and two more later in the verse. Basically your verse had three punchlines ("hairline fracture," "got your number" and "power to be seen on top"). I don't mind statements, though, especially when your opponent has such a distinct personality. The hairline fracture line was the best of the battle and gave you the win here, along with your better mechanics and tighter wording. The Bags line was a solid personal, as was the number line. The weakest was the "light bulb" punch, which distracted from a mostly personal verse. Clearly this isn't your most clever verse, but you knew it didn't need to be.

Vote: ill nik-A

Malachi
07-15-2014, 02:40 AM
Veritas:

Didnt think your opener was strong enough, shoulda switch that out wit another line but anyways it was pretty weak. and so was the next line. but I thought the Goat eat trash was reall nicee. line after that was weak. any the rest except the closer
that made me lol it was ight.

Ill- nika

Liked the opener. U was attackin his dog more than him followin line lol.
I liked the hairline fracture line. line after that was weak. Light bulb line was cool ig closer, was weak.

V/ ill-nik

illergicreaxion
07-15-2014, 12:42 PM
FINE...

PRETTY SOLID

EH

NOPE

NOPE

ANOTHER MISS
NOT A BAD CLOSER...

vs.

EH

NOT BAD
HAHA NICE

EH

NOT BAD
NOT BAD

EH

This battle was definitely a disappointment, I expected much better from both. Ill gets my vote for being the lesser of two evils.

v/ill nik a

Paradigm
07-15-2014, 03:28 PM
ill-nik-A wins 8-0 and advances to the next round.