PDA

View Full Version : mom out the hospital and doing good...minds back right snd focused

Chyeahhh!!!
07-10-2014, 10:40 AM
First order of business..

Strik....suck my dick

Now...rawn mcdowell...20 of em...snf,...we can agree on a due date.

I'm also putting the open mic on notice... Get them air sirens checked....im bout to make it rain something fierce in there

The world is running rampid with beasts in the wilderness....this is me copping a squat and taking a mufasa shit on pride rock though.

Dope girl
07-10-2014, 10:42 AM
So that's what been bugging you, well, I'm happy for her. <3
blessing right there, God say don't give up.

Chyeahhh!!!
07-10-2014, 10:46 AM
If you talk to god again anytime soon....tell him to look out for a nigga on the blackjack table this weekend

Hush
07-10-2014, 11:03 AM
So your mom is recovering from whatever and ur first order or business is to come back here acting like a faggot?

I wish ur mother the best

But

If u took time off this site don't come back with ur same negative cornball shit

U coulda did that during ur mothers dick implant surgery

Nut ass nufga

Rawn MD
07-10-2014, 12:30 PM
im goin in on monday...

dead man
07-10-2014, 12:49 PM
Hope all is well with your mom.

Peace

YDK
07-10-2014, 01:42 PM
Glad ta hear moms good bruh stay up

anime_boners
07-10-2014, 03:35 PM
>rampid

in all srsness tho, best of luck and health to your moms forreal

Strikta
07-10-2014, 03:53 PM
So your mom is recovering from whatever and ur first order or business is to come back here acting like a faggot?

I wish ur mother the best

But

If u took time off this site don't come back with ur same negative cornball shit

U coulda did that during ur mothers dick implant surgery

Nut ass nufga

rofl

Chyeahhh!!!
07-10-2014, 04:04 PM
I envy you Hush, you know why? because on mothers day all you have to do is come outta your room and go into hers and wish her a happy mothers day. I actually have to call/text and go over there. You're right there though champ...at a moments beckoning. We all wish to be more like you when it comes to conveniences. I worry about my mom having another stroke and me not being there to help her if she falls....but you....you fam!!! if she falls you're right there to help her before she even hits the floor. Bra fucking vo son

StarFaggot
07-10-2014, 04:10 PM
The good thing about living at home is you don't have to lie to your parents about what you're doing. They already know you're a failure.

El Muffin
07-10-2014, 11:39 PM
God Damn

Masaii
07-11-2014, 02:12 AM
I envy you Hush, you know why? because on mothers day all you have to do is come outta your room and go into hers and wish her a happy mothers day. I actually have to call/text and go over there. You're right there though champ...at a moments beckoning. We all wish to be more like you when it comes to conveniences. I worry about my mom having another stroke and me not being there to help her if she falls....but you....you fam!!! if she falls you're right there to help her before she even hits the floor. Bra fucking vo son

The good thing about living at home is you don't have to lie to your parents about what you're doing. They already know you're a failure.

Someone call the coroner, tell him I died from an overdose of lolz