PDA

View Full Version : New audio...Wake up

Rojo187
07-03-2013, 12:50 PM
this the intro to my new joint I'm working on...

http://www.jango.com/stations/323397960/tunein

it's not fully mixed down and there's some def flaws but I hope you get the gist...

Rojo187
07-03-2013, 01:04 PM
my b if another song plays....apparently jango likes to shuffle...

anyone knows some good uploading sites for music?

Coup
07-03-2013, 01:10 PM
soundcloud.com is legit

ill peep this out fam

CopyPat
07-03-2013, 01:13 PM
you have really good presence on the mic. great emotion, voice is coming through great, got that cockiness to you. it comes off like you been doing this for a long time, sounds like a real rapper not just some dude off a site haha. props. im no producer so have no comment on that side of things so just the actual spitting. only thing i could really criticize is maybe try to cram less words in your bars cause a few times u had to really spit ur verse really fast which takes away from articulating and pronouncing a bit. u pulled off the fast shit pretty well tho man. again props overall. you def know what ur doing as far as audio shit goes. i'de say ur probly alot better than most the dudes on here (including myself) or they would be posting more audios. just doesn't come off real amateurish if you know what i mean, like i said, sounds like u been doing this a while

yes use soundcloud

Rojo187
07-03-2013, 01:55 PM
you have really good presence on the mic. great emotion, voice is coming through great, got that cockiness to you. it comes off like you been doing this for a long time, sounds like a real rapper not just some dude off a site haha. props. im no producer so have no comment on that side of things so just the actual spitting. only thing i could really criticize is maybe try to cram less words in your bars cause a few times u had to really spit ur verse really fast which takes away from articulating and pronouncing a bit. u pulled off the fast shit pretty well tho man. again props overall. you def know what ur doing as far as audio shit goes. i'de say ur probly alot better than most the dudes on here (including myself) or they would be posting more audios. just doesn't come off real amateurish if you know what i mean, like i said, sounds like u been doing this a while

yes use soundcloud

Good looks my boy...I'm def a work in progress...honestly I consider myself a textcee that made the jump to audio and I went thru all the struggle of tryna find my voice...breath control..cadences...delivery and even tryna brain wash the listener lol...

...but I'm telling you a decent set up and a good sound engineer...

they can work miracles...trust me my boy...keep working on it..You will get better

Eŋg
07-03-2013, 04:22 PM
you're alright. i'd give more feed but idk. you're alright.

Coup
07-03-2013, 07:30 PM
killed verse 2