07-19-2014, 03:11 AM
The Summer Classic VII
Netcees Premier Text Battling Tournament

Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due TUESDAY,
July 22nd 2014 11:59 PM PST.
Check Ins are due MONDAY, July 21st 2014
Voting ends Saturday July 26th 2014 11:59 PM PST.
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are 24 hours
You will be GRANTED ONE EXTENSION throughout the Tourney. Any extension beyond the first will result in loss of votes.

Line Limit:

Min. = 10 lines
Max. = 16 lines
Limit MUST be agreed upon

General Rules:

1st person to post can't edit after the 2nd person posts.
2nd person to post can't edit after a vote has been made.
Feeding = DQ.
Recycling = DQ.
Biting = DQ.
No freeposting, swaying or bitching.
Unless a picture battle is agreed upon,
linking to your opponent's picture or posting it
means you will be disqualified.
A check in IS mandatory.
Competitors should agree on a line limit in their check in.
If no line limit is agreed on, then the 2nd person to post
must match the 1st person's line amount.

Tic
07-23-2014, 01:51 AM
This guy is a Loser, you’ll all be seein it soon
If he’s the Lyfe of the Party, I’m that guy in the corner OD’in on shrooms
Ya girl loves my Sex game, she sings when I’m fillin her mate
She says Lyfe’s too Short. & getting in bed w/ you is a Gamble she’s not willing to take
Dog, how do you Manage? Your style is wack it’s undeniably clear
It’s just another Day @ the Office. Cuz you’ve had nothing but Deadlines ya entire Career
You know nothing, O-Kay? Quit the Sports jargon, friend
Most guys drink Beer. You're double fisting Mike’s Hard instead
Idc if he’s from NY, he’s not Gangsta, this fucks coward
So let’s talk about Lyfe in the Street……Tied to a chair w/ blindfolds in rush hour

10 Lyfza Gamble

My bad for posting a little late. Paradigm Up to you, but I'm cool with him posting in the morning if he doesn't have time.

Sho Money EMG
07-23-2014, 02:21 AM
When I'm kicking down the door of a convenient store counting the cash
Youll see, behind the counter attack sits... Just wishing he had better styles to adapt.
I'm telling you, this bitch might be a dike. All girly shit this kike always writes
& Once i strike w/ a knife? Tick'll fight his way out.. Well, of the tickle fight for his life.
when your hunting for that prey that provides u with a smile n some sex
I expect tac u lure, spectacular!.. yeah, i guess its when your lurking for a child to molest.
This guy is just a mess. You need fixing with your dream visions
U wanna hear a Secret Tic? You're life expectancy in the oceans compared to a fish. I heard this from a Sea Critic.
This fucking dweebs done. still wanting a bunch of stuff he doesn't need done
But fuck it, he's trash... So watch me hand him ass... U could call it a lyposuction refund.

BROKE LESNAR
07-23-2014, 03:39 AM
She says Lyfe’s too Short. & getting in bed w/ you is a Gamble she’s not willing to take - LOTB
It’s just another Day @ the Office. Cuz you’ve had nothing but Deadlines ya entire Career

I'm telling you, this bitch might be a dike. All girly shit this kike always writes
& Once i strike w/ a knife? Tick'll fight his way out.. Well, of the tickle fight for his life..

I have this scored 3-1 in Tic's favor but it wasn't really that close. The quote I had from Gamble was based on his np and the humor he came with when delivering it. His opener would have been quoted if he would have worked a little harder on executing the np. It had potential. Tic's Gamble np was easily lotb.

v-Tic

Amen
07-23-2014, 01:03 PM
She says Lyfe’s too Short. & getting in bed w/ you is a Gamble she’s not willing to take

- Life of the Party was nice, Life's to Short was FIRE & I've seen a lot of deadline concepts but this one was slick, IMO.

vs

& Once i strike w/ a knife? Tick'll fight his way out.. Well, of the tickle fight for his life.

Your best attempt. Rest had wording/execution issues.

NON-Quotes:

Tic,

Double fisting had potential but the execution was stale. I think you could have did more w/ that and got creative w/ it. Life in the Street was pretty much the same, not to mention, I've seen people use that exact execution on people like "Wordz AhGod." in a "Word on the Street" type concept. Feel me?

Gamble,

Opener really didn't make much sense to me and came off as a statement, rather then a PUN. Expect Tac u lure was weird for me. Dig the creativity but you tried to cram way too much shit in that bar which killed any type of impact the PUN could have had & your wording/execution of it was all over the place. Same w/ Secret Tic bar. Felt like it was awkward and stretched. The closer had potential but you went the basic route with a played concept that could have been flipped A LOT better.

Anyways, enough explaining...

v/Tic

Kin
07-23-2014, 09:52 PM
Tic...that opener was bangin!!!!..
Only line I didnt care for was the mikes hard bar...everything.else was hittin

Lyfe

Pretty basic level of writing...nothin very creative...couple.nameflipz....an u even called.him a "dweeb".... hmmm haha

That was a knockout in my eyez

Vote tic tac spit crack

Ghost1
07-23-2014, 10:11 PM

Wack. No diss.

This was ok....if not obvious an played as fuck. Wording was clean.

Played

This was good

Idc if he’s from NY, he’s not Gangsta, this fucks coward
So let’s talk about Lyfe in the Street……Tied to a chair w/ blindfolds in rush hour

Meh

When I'm kicking down the door of a convenient store counting the cash
Youll see, behind the counter attack sits... Just wishing he had better styles to adapt.

Wtf? I think u tried to do to much here...idk. wack.

If u attack him with a knife an hes abke to tickle figjt his way out i ghink that says more against u....lol. wording man. Wording means everything.

when your hunting for that prey that provides u with a smile n some sex
I expect tac u lure, spectacular!.. yeah, i guess its when your lurking for a child to molest.

Horriboe forced wordplay....then u put the actual word next to it for no reason...other then to show us wtf u were trynna do.... this was sum wack longbar shit

This guy is just a mess. You need fixing with your dream visions
U wanna hear a Secret Tic? You're life expectancy in the oceans compared to a fish. I heard this from a Sea Critic.

Lol. LOL. Lmaalalaol. stop this. A sea critic?!!?! Gamble....i came in wanting to vote for u but....jesus if u dont make that damn near impossible

I mean....wags this like siskel an ebert judgin lobstsrs an shit talm bout to clams down an shit? I cant.

This fucking dweebs done. still wanting a bunch of stuff he doesn't need done
But fuck it, he's trash... So watch me hand him ass... U could call it a lyposuction refund.

Hand him ass?

Maybe its posed to be hand him his ass? ....even so...lypo refund was nog fumny to me.... its not realistic at all....i mean...tgis is somewhat a fat joke...but i dont think we have ever even seen this kid?

Jesus.

Gamble u gotta stop reachin so much. Ur wordplay is crazy forced and ur concepts are far too contrived for my taste.

Tic shit was boring without even a hint of creativity or personal style but after gambles longbar shit show id say he gets it by default.

This battke fuckin sucked. Both u faggots r trash.

Paradigm
07-24-2014, 03:58 AM
4-0 Tic Tac

StarFaggot
07-24-2014, 09:57 AM
Tic Tac:

Lyfe of party bar wasn't really a diss nor was it very clever
Lyfe's too short & Gamble bar was good. It connected, made sense and worked on multiple levels
Deadlines very played and old concept
lol @ thought of double fisting mikes hard lemonade, better setup would've helped
Another Lyfe Nameplay is not warranted at this point although this is better than the first one

Gamble:

Attack sits just doesn't work
Tickle fight could've been funny if you said the only way tic'll fight is playing koochi koo with his nephew or something like that
Spectacular you wrote that high on codeine
Sea Critic may be the worst bar I've ever seen in life. This is one of those bars where you just have to give up hope on yourself honestly.
How would giving him back his ass be a refund?

Vote Tic Tac

Paradigm
07-24-2014, 04:39 PM
Tic Tac wins 5-0.