PDA

View Full Version : Amen vs. Malachi - [Amen WINS]

~RustyGunZ~
07-19-2014, 07:33 AM
The 1-2 Punch League
Season 1

All rules are posted in a stickied thread in this forum. Go check before doing anything.

You MUST CHECK IN within 48 hours of the battle being started.

Amen Malachi

Amen
07-19-2014, 09:37 AM
Yerp.

Malachi
07-19-2014, 11:01 AM
Chekaa

Amen
07-19-2014, 12:14 PM
I fuck pussy in ALL types of positions, leave'em sore & damage them,
When Malposition’n pussy… His moms wished the umbilical chord strangled him.

Malachi
07-24-2014, 01:54 AM
Hoes worhsip me ya virgin, you stressin cause yo girl no exception pal
Only way amen can get in her mouth ever, is if shes prayin to Mal

BROKE LESNAR
07-24-2014, 02:38 AM
Amen - you should of added the s to malposition, it still would have worked and come off way smoother..malpositions' n pussy as opposed to malposition'n. Great bar.

Malachi - only way amen could get in her mouth ever..really did a disservice to the execution of ur bar. I think saying only way amen could ever get in her mouth would have been a much better direction to take it. Also the way it ended with..is if she prayin to mal felt somewhat abrupt. Not a bad attempt, though.

v-Amen

Destroyer
07-24-2014, 11:05 PM
I liked mal's line better
the fact that his name is Amen is confusing because you want to read it like a nameplay like the only way 'Aman' can get in her mouth, but that's not the concept
it's the only way Amen can get in her mouth is when she's praying to mal. that's clever shit.
Amen's punch was worded poorly IMO and doesn't really rhyme either

v/malachi

e11even
07-24-2014, 11:35 PM
I fuck pussy in ALL types of positions, leave'em sore & damage them,
When Malposition’n pussy… His moms wished the umbilical chord strangled him.

To me this came of as a poorly worded/ executed punch. Not sure how others feel, but I felt like this didn't quite hit,

Hoes worhsip me ya virgin, you stressin cause yo girl no exception pal
Only way amen can get in her mouth ever, is if shes prayin to Mal

I really had ta read a vote to catch this punch. That was clever. I dug it way more than the Amen drop. Good stuff.

Meth
07-25-2014, 02:00 AM
Had to read Mal's like 7 times but it finally struck me. It was pretty cool

Mal

Adonis
07-25-2014, 02:09 AM
A Dis vs. Bragadocia in a battle contest = dis will always win

V/ Amen

Two crisp and solid bars though

Blanco Bishop
07-25-2014, 10:10 AM
I felt three praying to mal part made no sence to me. I get the amen n praying part but maybe u should of used an on her knees reference.
Amens bar was pretty harsh n solid to me. I like the concept n execution.

V amen

Doug Funny
07-25-2014, 11:23 AM
Amen yours is good but I think mals was smoother and hit harder

Window Taco
07-25-2014, 09:48 PM
Tough battle to decide with this one. Two pretty good lines but I feel Amen's was a lot fresher since I haven't heard it, the nameplay hit harder, and the flow was a bit better. Mak good line as well but I gotta go with your opponent for more originality & impact here.

V/Amen

King Ra.
07-27-2014, 08:25 AM
Interesting. Amen, I have a love/hate relationship with your bar. The set up was okay. The nameplay attempt is a bit awkward. And for me, it's because of the punch you used to deliver it. It doesn't seem to connect for me. Probably could have reworded it to make it more cleaner. Mal, I have a similar issue with your bar as well. But for yours, it's more of the fact that the "punch" aspect reads a bit more bragging than a straight punch.

Reading both bars a couple more times... Amen's set up was a self-hype set up leading to a nameplay-punch connection which doesn't deliver much for me. Mal's set up was a direct shot, leading to his nameplay-punch connection, which comes off more brag than punch, but still has a bit more of a connection. All in all, Mal's bar reads more cleaner, smoother for me while Amen's seemed to build up to the nameplay-punch... but slightly misses the point.

MVGT: Malachi. Good job by both competitors.

Paradigm
07-27-2014, 08:29 PM
5-4 Malachi

Is it really that hard to put

Vote - (Person you are voting for)

at the end of your vote people lol

Dominate
07-29-2014, 10:19 AM
V/ Amen

Dug both to some extent but Amen's moreso. Mal's flip seemed a little too contrived to make the wp work.

KnowP
07-29-2014, 12:13 PM
Good battle. Felt amen punch was nice af. Mal yours was good too, but the amen/prayer flip has been done to death and this flip could of been better.

Vote amen

e11even
07-30-2014, 04:10 AM
MVGT mal btw.

YDK
07-30-2014, 02:59 PM
vote amen

close battle an mal had a good punch but the wording was just a bit off while amen's concept and execution was enough to win my vote

Amen
07-30-2014, 05:40 PM
Amen 7 - Mal 5 - Can we get some more votes?

YDK
07-30-2014, 05:43 PM
wat you mean more votes nigga you got 14 lmao

Amen
07-30-2014, 05:45 PM
Lol, I know bro. Unless the "Have to WIN by 2 votes" apply's then this over, I suppose. Up to who ever is runnin this shit, these days, lol.

Meth
07-30-2014, 06:16 PM
Amen wins