PDA

View Full Version : Camp Bell vs. Vividlyvague [Camp Bell WINS]

~RustyGunZ~
07-19-2014, 07:37 AM
The 1-2 Punch League
Season 1

All rules are posted in a stickied thread in this forum. Go check before doing anything.

You MUST CHECK IN within 48 hours of the battle being started.

DUE WEDNESDAY MIDNIGHT PCT

Camp Bell Vividlyvague

e11even
07-19-2014, 08:38 AM
Sup tho.

Camp Bell
07-19-2014, 08:26 PM
....yup.

Camp Bell
07-20-2014, 02:32 PM
i bet all vivids plays are light, my scripts tempting
so whoever said vegas bright, never been to sin city

e11even
07-20-2014, 03:59 PM
You're rusty as shit... even truckers are droppin cb.
Text is concentration, camp! How could jew nazi I'm outta your league, chief?

BROKE LESNAR
07-20-2014, 04:08 PM
I really liked Camp's np. The wording with my scripts tempting/never been to sin city could have been so much more beneficial to the np if it wasn't so choppy.

Vivid had an equally entertaining np. I know how jew/nazi was integral to assisting the concept, but their wordplays are incredibly unoriginal, lol. I think you would been better off not using them and just relying on the np itself along with u/not see. But then again, it wouldn't be as impactful.

I think it came down to who was more clever and original in their concepts regardless how well they were executed.

I have Camp Bell taking it.

v-Camp

Adonis
07-22-2014, 08:58 PM
I camp winning this. I liked the light/Vegas play even if "My scripts tempting" is pure filler for rhyme sake. This could have caused you to lose Killa Kam, but... Vivid (dope av bruhv), I haven't been remotely involved in the battle scene in the past decade, but my short stint all those years ago means even I've seen "Not see/Nazi" before. Was a decent play for what it was due to the relevance of his name, but the punch was less effective due to the NP over usage.

King Ra.
07-23-2014, 11:42 PM
Camp bell, you had an okay bar. The set up was alright. I did like the Vegas/bright play, but did feel it could have hit harder if you were a bit more creative with the punch. Plus scripts tempting/sin city is off rhyme wise a bit. Vivid, the jew/nazi wordplay is definitely dated. I think you should have went another direction going off the 'concentration camp' build up, which probably would have iced it for you because the direction you chose was cliche with the wordplay but a good attempt nonetheless. Got Camp on this one.

MVGT: Camp bell. Good job by both competitors.

Malachi
07-24-2014, 06:09 PM
Campbell tempting dont rhyme wit sin city or city. lol
YOu had it set up nice but the punch was not there for me.

I thought Vivid play was nicer and i aint seen it before so fuck you.

V/ vivid

Destroyer
07-24-2014, 10:47 PM
I got vivid taking this. I wouldn't have used the 'Jew nazi' part of it just cause it's mad played but I don't think it took too much away from his punch
Camp's shit did not rhyme to me. that shit may work in audio, but this is text brah

v/vivid

Blanco Bishop
07-25-2014, 12:13 AM
Thought cb fumbled the punch. Also the rhyme was off.

Vivs was dope imo. Opener tied in well n there was plenty of wp.

V viv

Meth
07-25-2014, 01:57 AM
Camp cool line if it was just smoother

Wasn't feeling vagues really

Mostly because nazi and not see... Has been done... A lot

jilti
07-25-2014, 12:11 PM
Camps bar didnt really rhyme but it was a good concept.
Vivid had a cool set up with the truckers droppin cb line and concentration camp was nice too, but then it just fell flat

Vote Camp

Window Taco
07-25-2014, 09:39 PM
I felt Campbell's punch while nice was too simple and vivid delivered a more potent line between the two. The nazi line I have seen b4 but it was freshened up a bit & landed harder IMO.

V/Vivid

Paradigm
07-27-2014, 08:18 PM
NotMeth

I don't know who your vote is for lol please edit in

4-4 otherwise

Meth
07-27-2014, 08:31 PM
Voting for camp sorry Paradigm

Dominate
07-29-2014, 10:15 AM
V/ CB

Concentration camp wp been done to death plus "Jew nazi/you not see" is forced and corny.

Vague is/Vegas is less stretched. Could've been flipped better for a harder punch but still enough to take it

KnowP
07-29-2014, 12:09 PM
Both had sick punches but I didn't really feel vivid was polished enough closing his punch out. Camps was executed better overall.

Vote camp

Meth
07-30-2014, 06:16 PM
Camp wins