Check. Good luck.

http://netcees.co/showpost.php?p=89498&postcount=13
http://netcees.co/showpost.php?p=89732&postcount=12

Boredom
07-03-2013, 10:31 PM
check, better show.

Boredom
07-04-2013, 12:13 AM
i got dimes i'm glad to be seen w/ - em babes lovin me yo..
u got paper bag sluts, even u don't wanna see her face when fuckin the hoe.
trust that i'm dope, i'll give u an uppercut to ur throat
that'll have u down for the count mimicing this battle the way i'm up in the votes.
my boxing form is crisp n punches clean. i bust em blows
when it comes to cymbiform i'll have is crippled body hanging from one of those.
i don't even need to put in effort to beat u, ur the gayest queer
u have statements for punches..i can win this battle w/ "insert a statement here"
if i make transactions it's for mad sums, those are facts i'm facing..
i roll w/ an 8 ball for heads, i'll get it to ur moms then use one to smash ur face in.

ez

CymbiCort
07-04-2013, 12:18 AM
Only thing you stomped was converse, While I fuck your bitch so hard your mom hurts
You'd think I'm tupac when I bomb first, turn into Bush and leave you in saddams hearse!
Your wife, I call her honey, we think its funny the way i put you in this losing streak....
you don't have to be Rick James, I already know she's a super freak!
Cuz charging up an attack as venosaurs the only time you hold the beam
and breakfast is when you got the toasts , wit cheese,and only drink coke so your nose can bleed!
Saw this lamecrooks facebook and its a shame your dreams gettin canceled, Twat..
Cuz playing baseball in Houston's the only time you'll be an astro...not!/naught
I made you sicker than fevers, this wigga needs peta!, and if he's supposed to be mean...
i'ma drop shank, and not because police are approaching the scene!

Cymbi.

Boredom
07-04-2013, 03:30 AM
LINKS:

http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=8150
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=8138

Boredom
07-05-2013, 01:17 PM
up

...the Nagger
07-05-2013, 03:21 PM
Imma vote for the first guy

He was more polished, he knew what to do the second dude tried hard tho

Ungh u had some shit them last two bars was hot to me! But u just wasn't consisted the first part of ya verse was weak to me

The first dude was more consistent with his hits I vote for him shank

Two of ya last three was hot to the second dude not the last two but overall the last 3 bars of ya verse was the best part

Atomic
07-06-2013, 03:08 AM
lol no.
that'll have u down for the count mimicing this battle the way i'm up in the votes.
cool.
when it comes to cymbiform i'll have is crippled body hanging from one of those.
meh
u have statements for punches..i can win this battle w/ "insert a statement here"
ok
i roll w/ an 8 ball for heads, i'll get it to ur moms then use one to smash ur face in.
no

//

Only thing you stomped was converse, While I fuck your bitch so hard your mom hurts
You'd think I'm tupac when I bomb first, turn into Bush and leave you in saddams hearse!
na man
Your wife, I call her honey, we think its funny the way i put you in this losing streak....
lol way too simple, wut
and breakfast is when you got the toasts , wit cheese,and only drink coke so your nose can bleed!
plz man, this is too simple.
Saw this lamecrooks facebook and its a shame your dreams gettin canceled, Twat..
Cuz playing baseball in Houston's the only time you'll be an astro...not!/naught
played/didn't connect well, but this was ur best attempt at wordplay/a creative hard hitting bar, so good attempt sir.
I made you sicker than fevers, this wigga needs peta!, and if he's supposed to be mean...
played on him, but i'll give u credit for this because it was ur best punch. good attempt.

//

cymbi clearly is new to battle/hasn't got a grasp on what makes a hard hitting punch/good bar, but his last 2 bars were certainly good attempts. shank had some ok hits, enough to win.

v/ shank

Spoken
07-06-2013, 04:51 AM

Lol

Ok

Ok np

Lol

Ok

Vs.

No

Better wording would have done justice

Nice concept but no hit better wording fella

Lol your best bar

Ok

Clearly I see whose who with text and shank barely put up effort but did enough to pull the W... Also cymbi clearly has the ideas and grasps the approaches just needs better schemes and wording.

I got shank

Sharp
07-06-2013, 03:43 PM
alright cym, read some league and tourney battles, look at the tutoring section, cause it seems like youre thinking about this like its a live battle, which its not lol. had nothing really from you

v

shank didnt really have anything either tbh, but his wording was better so the opener and cymbiform kinda hit. he barely got it

v/shank