PDA

View Full Version : Audio: LIFE. Ft Badweather (seadad) Genocide, MarylandMade (dino)

Geno
07-24-2014, 07:38 PM
lemme know

in this order
badweather, genocide, marylandmade

https://soundcloud.com/urbangenocide/life

UnbornBuddha
07-24-2014, 08:04 PM
This was very enjoyable. All of you had a good synchronicity. I liked most badweather's voice, but he still seemed a bit shy in terms of rhythm, as if there's something holding him back. His potential has not been unleashed yet, but will soon because his talented.
My favorite was your verse. And out of the others you seemed to make the instrumental become more one with yourself. The beat was okay it lacked an enticing element to it.
But I did dig the chorus it, and as for the third MC he was the most subpar in terms of verses. But he has a unique voice, and can have quite a unique presence if he keeps at it, which I'm sure he will.
But anyways good stuff. Hope you keep making tracks.

Pent uP
07-24-2014, 11:00 PM
Badweather - fucking CRISP. Verse was butter. Lyrics on point. Got not much to say

Geno - sounds like you been punching in. hate that, but that's why I suck@ recording lol. delivery was dope and lyrics were also on point. Love it

chorus guy - SMEH (as a chorus)

Third guy - red and blue pill and ticked off were EH. interesting to see a little bit of a more packed flow on this beat. Overall pretty cool though

Pretty decent track...if it was me (which it isnt), I would reconsider the chorus, but beyond that I liked everyones shit.

pz

Kin
07-25-2014, 07:01 AM
Checkin thiz later today....

Kin
07-27-2014, 06:19 PM
Oh shit thats badweather....didnt know u changed ya name.on here...diggin the style....crisp as hell...smooth laid back...embarrass line was dope...solid verse

Geno...when those drumz kicked in u went full throttle man...rhyme scheme is fire...beastin this beat....

Last dude....yea I see the ol em.style but still dope u can deliver like that....voice takes a second to get used to tho but solid

Overall.this tracks dope fellaz....heard it a few times....good combination of styles...and I liked the hook

Next time get at me when ya doin a collab....shiiiiit

Good work

veritas
07-27-2014, 08:33 PM
Mad props. Super dope fellaz.

Ghost1
07-27-2014, 10:57 PM
Geno was nasty

Seadads hook was cool

Geno shoulda just rapped all 3 16s tho an kept seadads hook lol

Last dude wack as fuck lmao.

Geno
07-28-2014, 12:02 PM
Lol. Thanks peeps

sound
07-28-2014, 01:48 PM
bumped this earlier.

genocide went off.

Adverse
07-28-2014, 11:14 PM
This is pretty dope guys!! I especially like Genocide's delivery and flow.
Badweathers lyrics were good as well, both of you guys were dope on this track and complimented each other's styles. Hook was cool too. Last guy was pretty meh to me but that's just me.

Mike Wrecka
07-29-2014, 07:52 PM
ya this is still dope. fourth listen through for me.

everyone came correct. especially geno. and ya seadad is awesome. Maryland made wasn't as bad as people making out he just has an annoying voice but solid flow

atr

I will go to Maryland eventually and we will all get annihilated

Geno
07-31-2014, 07:44 AM
holllaaaaaaa

JESODIST
07-31-2014, 04:32 PM
Really good, there is not much advise i can give you. You got talent.
Your crew as well.

Geno
07-14-2017, 11:27 AM
This shits dope.