The Summer Classic VII
Netcees Premier Text Battling Tournament
BROKE LESNAR Tic Tac

Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due TUESDAY,
July 29th 2014 11:59 PM PST.
Check Ins are due MONDAY, July 28th 2014
Voting ends Saturday July 27th 2014 11:59 PM PST.
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are 24 hours
You will be GRANTED ONE EXTENSION throughout the Tourney. Any extension beyond the first will result in loss of votes.

Line Limit:

Min. = 16 lines
Max. = 32 lines
Limit MUST be agreed upon

General Rules:

1st person to post can't edit after the 2nd person posts.
2nd person to post can't edit after a vote has been made.
Feeding = DQ.
Recycling = DQ.
Biting = DQ.
No freeposting, swaying or bitching.
Unless a picture battle is agreed upon,
linking to your opponent's picture or posting it
means you will be disqualified.
A check in ISmandatory.
Competitors should agree on a line limit in their check in.
If no line limit is agreed on, then the 2nd person to post
must match the 1st person's line amount.

BROKE LESNAR
07-30-2014, 05:13 PM

when ur aunt Kerry finally died i was effing glad
cuz i ain't seen a bitch make such a melodramatic exit since that prima Donna left ur dad
in HS u moved weight cross country n' kept heat
u were so fucking boss u ran every block in Roslyn NY.............while training for ur next meet
I remember when Donna said to pound the trim
but b4 I reminisce ab old flames.................we can watch ur self-confidence go down in them
i pick Mandy up to fuck n' she cling to the dude
take her back to Sonic......place an order n' get a quickie in the whip b4 he brings us our food
Kate's a slut n' idk how many loads her muff seen
but when Kerry was dying............i told her there wasn't a cure n' she still chose to suck peen
took Mandy to Aruba, got engaged/bad decision
cuz then she wanted to experience Arikok n' Eagle Beach..with her legs spread in that position
I pinned Manda down, wowed her n' it's damn true
cuz when i gave her the D. Bryan...she was screaming YES! YES! YES! louder than his fans do
so to recap ur fam's a bunch of dumb facking curs
n' while u spend ur ext on Bags personals.......Amanda's in my master bedroom unpacking hers

Tic
07-30-2014, 10:47 PM
I will always love you, Bags!
I've often wondered what it would be like had I never left. Does he still remember me? Is he alright? Where did he go? When will he get back? Who is he with? Are they intimate?
U thought this’d be easy but ya goin home in this round & I’m provin it bitch
Cuz the truth of it is, this battles so far in the Bags it substitutes as your dick
I can’t get thru 1 of ya verses. w/ stretched bars each line is reachin
I mean…The Strain is so bad it's beginning to make that show look kinda decent
Ya girl loves my cock & bum so I’ll thrust til I see spots of cum
I run the Train allll night & after the Third Rail it looks like she hopped on one
There's a reason ya Promoting failed. You bombed, that's not good
Ya audio Flat, Broke. And you couldn't give away Freestyles @ a Salon in the hood
I'm great, man. I've been really busy with parenthood and work.
You’re a good Father. That's what ya girl tells me when I'm smackin her clit
I feel bad. But the Maury hears it the sooner he'll realize his kids aren't actually his
Each drop is brazen w/ haste, you should consider takin a break
Your verses aren’t Misguided. They’re Ebola making its way to the States
You're on ya last leg, embrace it homie. You winning? Not in this shit
Just take ya Bags & leave text. You'll finally show ya Cum Into Grips...probably < his
Your music is awful. I’m not lovin the beat, nothing is sweet
Dog, I’d rather Slit my Wrists in a shark tank listening to Lyfza Gamble on fuckin repeat

Kin
07-31-2014, 08:38 AM
Broke
u were so fucking boss u ran every block in Roslyn NY.............while training for ur next meet
-dope

cuz then she wanted to experience Arikok n' Eagle Beach..with her legs spread in that position
-haha ok

n' while u spend ur ext on Bags personals.......Amanda's in my master bedroom unpacking hers
Hardest hitting bar...thats how a Closing bar s'pose to land

Honestly I think maybe it was a bad choice to focus so much on all the personalz but we'll see when I check wha' he did wit' his verse

Tic-

- thats straight

I run the Train allll night & after the Third Rail it looks like she hopped on one
- haha

Ya audio Flat, Broke. And you couldn't give away Freestyles @ a Salon in the hood
-ehh

I feel bad. But the Maury hears it the sooner he'll realize his kids aren't actually his
- don't like the direction of the bar...but neva seen More-he/Maury nice

-flowz sick on this section

Dog, I’d rather Slit my Wrists in a shark tank listening to Lyfza Gamble on fuckin repeat
-Whoooooaaaa Dope ending

this was kinda close...I feel Tic's flow was on another level an he showed more of a variety of attackz instead of juz focusing on one aspect of battling...

Vote- TIC

murda sho
07-31-2014, 01:04 PM
Tic Tac

Cuz the truth of it is, this battles so far in the Bags it substitutes as your dick

Broke

but b4 I reminisce ab old flames.................we can watch ur self-confidence go down in them

cuz when i gave her the D. Bryan...she was screaming YES! YES! YES! louder than his fans do

This was a cool battle, a lot of hype behind it and you both showed up pretty well, I feel like Broke and his research was a good strategy but I don't think every bars should have been based on it, he should have threw a couple other punches in there to mix it up i feel as though he leaned on that info a little too much, Tic came with some heat and his punches were hitting clean and more consistent to me so i gotta give him the edge in this one.. good battle to both of you though, v/ TicTac

Ghost1
07-31-2014, 05:56 PM

Ehh...ok personal...bags flip super played tho.

Average

LMAO. Fire.

I like this

Cool wordplay. Decent hit.

Not feelin

Just take ya Bags & leave text. You'll finally show ya Cum Into Grips...probably < his

Lmao. This is cool.

Nothin clever here. Not even really funny.

cuz i ain't seen a bitch make such a melodramatic exit since that prima Donna left ur dad

This shit. Lol. Fuckin brutal.

Its relevant . An personal. ..but the concept is still played...an didnt hit great to me

This is nice

take her back to Sonic......place an order n' get a quickie in the whip b4 he brings us our food

Eh....which family member r u fucking now? Lol. Sonnick/sonic is cool.

but when Kerry was dying............i told her there wasn't a cure n' she still chose to suck peen

Lmao. Cool board joke from bb da bb an nice personal tie....tho...again u banging sum1 in his family lol

More sex

More sex. Concept didnt really floor me eother

Personals about me? I dont get it.....and....more sex

Ayo

Ill say i got 3 quotes for broke and 4 for tic tac. Tic tac good bars were leagues better then shit he wrote last week....tho his unqoutes were more of the same wack shit he had....but his good ones were dope. Brokes verse.....lol....the research an dirt dug up was crazy. But i mean i and you...i feel...couodve done so much more with it ...by the end of the verse i was half expecting u to bang the kids dad and finish off the endless fuck marathon u put on his whole family lol. Too many bars about fucking women. Opener was almost crucial enuff for u to take this anyways...but as it stands i feel like tic tac had better bars in total.

V tic tac

big baby
07-31-2014, 07:10 PM
lol wtf? This why I hate battling. Yeah nigga I read the votes. But guess what faggot you still a sheep.

I'll start with tic. Nothing you wrote really floored me. The concepts were cool, but its the same formulaic lay out of each. single. battle. One about his girl, one about his lines not being good, and like 5 about bags. Which the first was kinda stretched, although that's me nitpicking, I admit. The Maury was probably the best. But it's more about nothing based on any substance. Nor was it that funny, or thought provoking. The ebola and closer were the weakest lines, not because they didnt have any substance, but because it was just little jabs compared to the other ones. You lack a lot of humor, and this is more of a diss-type verse. You didn't show any improvement, or demonstrated that you're better. You just said the same thing a lot of people say, with the little material you had, which is bags.

Broke - Awesome verse. Hilarious, well researched, and just creative. Bags said the sex was boring - which is ironic because half your verses are about fake sexcapades with people you'll never meet. Which is funny, because, that's what this verse was, but it's the research, and thought provoking lines and quick subtle jabs - ( now I don't know the accuracy of this) but either way, it seemed to be accurate and tic hasnt really said anything about it. IF this is true, then this battle is easy in my eyes. Very easy. The D. Bryan was actually really good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJbmB9k2Y88

and I don't even watch this garbage.

I admit, the sex was rather repetitive, and had it been a bit different incorporating different fake aspects of fake battling, then yes, it wouldve been much more easier to determine - more than it already is.

I read the suck peen part, and didnt even refer to myself in my head. Until I read other votes. It was funny - regardless. Do I think I'm funny, subconsciously. I guess so. But it was hilarious, because a.) it wasn't gay, and b.) it was just funny. The sex isn't really played out. Basically most of your lines is 5 semi personal lines and talking about how much sex you've had or withdrawn from them or someone important to them. THAT'S repetitive. This battle was creative. Both impressed, but broke had me in tears in some lines. Easy battle. Vote broke.

ill nik-A
07-31-2014, 08:04 PM
broke man, u just dont care for people in general i suppose, from beyond to this lmao, brutal, firs punch was nasty, the next one was ok, old flames was cool, then u kinda fell flat, perhaps the yes yes yes line works but i had to look it up.. tic, u had opener, third rail and salon... but wtf at that cum line n i get it but nooo...

i got broke

Blanco Bishop
08-02-2014, 02:32 PM
The amount of research broke did for this merits some sort of accomplishment,real talk.

Anyway....broke was brutal. Everything was worded well n the closer n opening were placed perfectly.

I was feeling the sonic bar heavy status n the bryan was comedy.

Tic was good but he did exactly what broke said he would in his closer.

Iwas feeling third rail n ebola but missed baD on the cum line n it hurt.

V broke

Certain
08-02-2014, 11:07 PM
BROKE LESNAR: This verse was everything I look for in a battle verse. There were several very clever lines, but mostly it was mean and very directly personal. You fucked everyone in his family (which was a bit redundant) and brought up his aunt's death and a few other hard-hitting personal details. You obviously dug, but in the past few days I've thought about it, and you were only digging based on what you knew, what Tic Tac had posted about himself. Almost every line worked, though I thought the "suck the peen" line's wording was off and hurt what could have been a harsh blow. I still am not a big fan of your super-short setups and extended punchlines, as the style seems more rigorously stuck to than it needs to be. You could have cut wording in some punches and buffed up some setups and had a better verse. But you've been the best performer in this tournament thus far, and this was your best showing.

Tic Tac: Your improvement round over round is substantial. You obviously knew not to waste anything on your awful last opponent. The opener was great, really well-worded and personal, even if a little bit of the blow was lessened by BROKE LESNAR countering the obvious Bags personals. The "third rail" line was pretty clever. The ebola line was nice and topical. But you had a handful of misses, like the lines referencing The Strain and Maury that were somewhat clever but worded for little impact. Also, you do the same thing as Orc with capitalizing the important words, which isn't how capitalization works. It makes everything feel a bit forced. This was a strong verse, worthy of the quarterfinals. But it wasn't up to your opponent's level of viciousness.

Vote: BROKE LESNAR

Paradigm
08-03-2014, 08:12 PM
4-3 Broke

Sho Money EMG
08-03-2014, 11:22 PM
Wow what a battle.

Will edit w/ vote

King Ra.
08-03-2014, 11:45 PM
Very cool match up. Broke, I like that all of your lines were personal shots. You built off of the quote very well, which I believe are those in some sort of kin/relation to him. Some of your lines were very comedic. But really, thats all most of your verse was.... comedy. You had about 2-3 lines that were hard jabs, especially towards the end like the closer. There were some lines that were a bit eh, despite having the humor in them. Tic, I was really feeling your verse. It seemed the punches that did connect were nice shots and your verse had more of a grimey feel to it than your opponent. The Strain and Third Rail lines were cool. But it was the second half of your verse that really took off. The Maury line was fresh and a stinger. I think my favorite line of the battle is your Misguided/Ebola line. Just came off smooth and delivered. Also liked the closer as well. Few misses like the opener, but the ones that did connect made up for it.

Entertaining battle, indeed. I thunk both really displayed some wits in this Elite 8 match up. While I enjoyed the humor and personal shots from Broke, I felt Tic just came a bit more harder overall. Both had misses, but when comparing the lines that connected, Tic just came much better in my opinion. Definitely see why this one is so tight. Good stuff.

MVGT: Tic Tac. Good job by both competitors.

Swerve
08-04-2014, 12:07 PM

vs.

I felt Broke really OD'd on the family punches and most of them were exactly the same. Sex with this person....sex with that person, it really just got old. Some of them were executed really well, but others just had me thinking "okay...same thing again?". TicTac was up and down in his verse as well...some stuff that I've seen before like the dick in Bags reference and the Maury line, but he also had my favorite line of the battle with Third Rail. I think Broke could have easily taken this had he just used some of the personal lines and thrown in some other kinds of punches. With that said...

V/ TicTac

Destroyer
08-04-2014, 12:18 PM
broke lesnar did something amazing here
all personal punches, with government names and shit
that alone would have been enough, but then he came with amazing wordplay as well
tic tac then dropped a verse doing exactly what broke said he would do, a bunch of bags personals, which just wasn't enough to come back from that lambasting

v/BROKE

Paradigm
08-04-2014, 03:22 PM
5-5

Paradigm
08-04-2014, 04:04 PM
HIT - Dope - Double Personal - LOL
HIT - Good - Personal - LOL - Setup needs a tad better wording to connect for dope
SEMI HIT - LOL - I like this a lot but the ending seemed not to hit that hard
MISS - nothing really here, sonic nameplay but prolly shouldve done something different with it
SOLID HIT - LOL With a better setup this couldve been dope i dont know, still cool
SEMI MISS - Forced. Like the concept tho
SEMI MISS - ehhhhhhhhhh D Bryan kinda forced to me
SOLID HIT - cool

MISS - lazy concept bag/s doesnt work
SOLID HIT - Solid bar
SOLID HIT - Solid bar
SOLID HIT - Another Solid Bar
SEMI HIT - cool wp
SEMI MISS - ehhhhhhhh misguided connection doesnt do it here lazy couldve been a hit
MISS - cum wp lol and wording needs work here
WIFF - nothing here

This Tic Tac from last round was infinity better. Tic was pretty consistent but had nothing that was over the top great. Good verse except for your closer. Brokes verse looks like one from people at IHH. His first two bars I thought were dope, personal and creative. He had a few misses but the first two carried him here with better overall verse. The redundancy of him hooking up with dudes family almost came into play as well. You gotta mix it up bro.

Vote - Broke Lesnar

Meth
08-04-2014, 05:54 PM
Broke

Opener was nuts

Next meet was cool

I've seen down in flames quite a bit, decent spin + personal makes it applicable

Sonic bar was meh

Damn. You nutting on their entire family bruh next bar was ight

Arikok in eagle was cool

D Bryan was cool

Didn't get the closer tbh

Edit: closer actually hits now reading tics verse

Tic tac

I mean... It's ok I guess. Overused concept plus super simple plus broke calling it makes this hit way less than it could have lol

Te strain is ok

Train bar was dope

Flat broke was ok. But the concept on whole felt like a reach to mez idk.

Maury was cool

Ebola was Bleh to me

Cum line bruh...

Closer was k

Broke got this I think.

He probably shouldn't have fucked ALL of tic tacs friends and family...

But tic tac just was very inconsistent to me

Good battle though.

Congrats on making it this far to both

Broke

Certain
08-04-2014, 05:57 PM
Paradigm, that makes it 7-5.