it's two links per person Animosi T

http://netcees.co/showpost.php?p=90316&postcount=9
http://netcees.co/showpost.php?p=91563&postcount=5

Animosi T
07-08-2013, 07:23 PM
Alright, I will write first then vote on another battle

Sharp
07-08-2013, 07:33 PM
lil welcoming key. however this goes, hang around, league and tourney stuff's always a lot faster w/ votes.

I got maaaad followers. they been followin me since i started
Sharp's fans mature and smart, but Ani maniacs are just childish and retarded
i'm requested often to leave lil punks in anguish
but the only dudes wanting 'mos are just critiquing your verses in spanish
i can KO dude instantly. why put it off til later?
hit him w/ such a Wicked Left Knuck'll make a thread calling me a dictator
but i'd be doing a favor. this deformed freak cant pull any girls
dude has such terrible structure Innovator couldn't define it w/ all the tutoring in the world

Animosi T
07-08-2013, 08:14 PM
Break it down, sharp because you stayin horny with the sex life of a boy that’s nine
Still a virgin, but you say that’s fine, note this, sex isn’t something that gets better with time, like wine

4 eyes, be real, no more lies, admit you wouldn’t hit even if you were on a football team playing linebacker
You’ve always been bad at scorin’, everytime you try to get it in, you fail so you must be a greenbay packer

You said I was only worth 6 lines, but you bitched out and wrote 8, aint that right ‘fam?
And you’re 21-3, then I looked at your bars, like I almost believed the hype…damn.

My rhymes always raisin the bar, leavin’ yours disappointing like infertile sperm seeds can
You can dance around like you the champ, but my heat leave you smokin like weed man (wiedman*)

Last bar, Anderson Silva got knocked out by a guy named Chris Wiedman. Silva was dancing around.

Animosi T
07-08-2013, 08:31 PM
Second vote link: http://netcees.co/showpost.php?p=91601&postcount=6

Coup
07-08-2013, 11:39 PM
SN-

seemed like a forced name play, but w/e animanicsa are crazy like

ha nice

I see you

dude has such terrible structure Innovator couldn't define it w/ all the tutoring in the world

hmmm..a personal I see, but I ani't in the know..still it works

AnimosiT

Break it down, sharp because you stayin horny with the sex life of a boy that’s nine
Still a virgin, but you say that’s fine, note this, sex isn’t something that gets better with time, like wine

wordy, but yeah man I can fap to this

4 eyes, be real, no more lies, admit you wouldn’t hit even if you were on a football team playing linebacker
You’ve always been bad at scorin’, everytime you try to get it in, you fail so you must be a greenbay packer

hmmm....ok...good concept, just off

You said I was only worth 6 lines, but you bitched out and wrote 8, aint that right ‘fam?
And you’re 21-3, then I looked at your bars, like I almost believed the hype…damn.

My rhymes always raisin the bar, leavin’ yours disappointing like infertile sperm seeds can
You can dance around like you the champ, but my heat leave you smokin like weed man (wiedman*)

close one actually.

Edge this out to SN for more smooth and a consistent delivery...

Good luck guys.

Animosi T
07-09-2013, 07:21 AM
Thanks for the vote

Lotto Smirk
07-09-2013, 01:48 PM

vs

ok but well to wordy

vote- sharp

Flow
07-10-2013, 10:11 AM
lil welcoming key. however this goes, hang around, league and tourney stuff's always a lot faster w/ votes.

K
but the only dudes wanting 'mos are just critiquing your verses in Spanish
lol
Ok wordplay, sting was lacking
bit mean...

You came laxed.... I already read ahead... you got this

I see where you were going, waaaaay to much filler, the sting wasn't great, define your concept, for example sex life and time and the age of wine, then set up/punchline which you could of done with half the words here... does this make sense??? hit me up on pm if it doesn't an ill explain better, im trying to do some quick voting

weak

weak

weak

Last bar, Anderson Silva got knocked out by a guy named Chris Wiedman. Silva was dancing around.

Vote Sharp

Gazette
07-10-2013, 10:59 AM

decent

eh, felt rushed. where ur multies at as well?

concept decent, execution lazy.

meh. cant say i enjoyed this, it would read as well skipping every set-up line apart from the first.

vs

ummm, nice attempt at associative nameplay, didnt come off as i thin you would have hoped

ok, nothin' to shout about

kinda liked this, all relevant. not much of a punch, in fact i think u shoulda switched lines, but u kept it relevant enough to be interesting to read

felt out of place, though the homophone was fine

Imma have to go with Ani here, though not having quite as much skill, it was much more interesting to read, more relevant. nines laziness just annoyed me

v/ Ani

God Of War
07-12-2013, 02:20 PM

vs

nada

dude who isnt sharp needs to work on hs wording n concepts

v,\/nine