PDA

View Full Version : Audio~ Pyscho

Kin
07-30-2014, 11:01 AM
https://soundcloud.com/its-kin/psycho-produced-by-kin

Beat made by me...sampled theme from psycho

Fig
07-30-2014, 03:05 PM
wasnt feelin the hook at all tbh, but you do sound good over the beat. You got presence and flow and i can appreciate that, the beat was just too halloweenish for me to enjoy this track all together. You're a nice emcee though.

stay droppin, you're a good addition to this site.

Mitch
07-30-2014, 05:38 PM
i was feeling this, it has a cypress hill vibe, the first verse was especially sick flow, the trio lines and the line right before you went into the 1st chorus was sick, very nice, this was my favorite of your audios so far. and i liked the hook, kinda like an oldschool shady/cypress hill vibe to it

Half Wit It
07-30-2014, 08:53 PM
Thought this was pretty cool, lyrics especially. Chorus was okay but didn't really sway me. In terms of presence and delivery you were on point throughout..never felt like your flow was shaky. Nice schemes and good wording. Did you double the verses though? They sound a little monotone at times. All in all you did your thing but this track has more potential if polished.

Kin
07-30-2014, 08:57 PM
Appreciate tha feed fellaz...bringin halloween early wit this......I did have the levels a lil off wit doubles im noticing now...but thiz was juz somethin a threw together cuz I juz made the beat an wanted to mess wit it

Mike Wrecka
07-30-2014, 10:14 PM
ya cool track man. reminded me of necro. and I was really into necro back in the day. so good shit.

DexLabb
07-31-2014, 01:30 PM
ur flow never changes dude. i could fall asleep to this shit if i put it in rotation with rain drop sounds and windy beaches. change ur flow up. ur monochromatic its boring and ur like cyprus hill after he got beat with a brick... open ur damn mind up ur never gonna make it if u go down this path

gitto138
07-31-2014, 01:42 PM
Yo sick sinister song, sure should've sounded sicker son, suggests somebody,
Lol bit more enthusiasm Kin, this was pretty dope tho,