View Full Version : Greed vs. Adonis - Greed wins

Meth
07-31-2014, 01:57 AM
The 1-2 Punch League

Due Monday Midnight Pacific Standard Time

Greed Adonis

Adonis
08-02-2014, 03:30 PM
Greed, ur on the rise, u gotta plate full just pace y'er self.
Cause bye George you'll crack under the pressure of ur heavy waisted wealth.

Greed
08-02-2014, 06:32 PM
It should be a crime to be so wack, Adonis will be remembered as a bitch
Its set in stone, except your statutes of limitations is an actual never ending list

YDK
08-06-2014, 02:39 AM
Both came off as worded awkwardly but I got Adonis getting this by a hair for the smoother execution an more effective punch

Window Taco
08-06-2014, 12:05 PM
Adonis line was corny and didn't have an effective setup. Yet it's still better than greed's line which was piss poor IMO and the lame attempt at making it connect to set in stone was laughably bad IMO. So I gotta go with Adonis here.

V/ Adonis

BROKE LESNAR
08-06-2014, 12:47 PM
I started to read Adonis' bar but I was too lazy and had to stop midpoint around "Greed, ur". I'm sure the rest of it was dope. I liked Greed's statutes of limitations concept. Was something fresh to me.

v-Greed

jilti
08-06-2014, 01:03 PM
Adonis had a nice set up going but then the punch just fell flat
Greed had an ok punch, which is enough to take this
V/Greed

Adonis
08-06-2014, 02:39 PM
I started to read Adonis' bar but I was too lazy and had to stop midpoint around "Greed, ur". I'm sure the rest of it was dope. I liked Greed's statutes of limitations concept. Was something fresh to me.

v-Greed

I see what you did, but if you want to hate vote like that we can. Holler bish

BROKE LESNAR
08-06-2014, 03:26 PM
If you see what I did then you would know my reason in doing so. I obviously read your entire bar and voted accordingly.

Malachi
08-06-2014, 08:24 PM
V/Greed

His bar was ight, I didnt reallly feel like there was much of a punch in adonis bar though

Camp Bell
08-06-2014, 08:38 PM
lmaooo

adonis, really had to kindve think about your bar
then it still was kinda off a bit, not sure who or
what george is, if its used to add to the rhyme
then nope. greed, yours was kinda out there as
well but it made me chuckle a little bit. plus, i saw
what you did immediately.

vote: greed

Destroyer
08-06-2014, 09:04 PM
I got greed even tho he worded that shit horribly

why not just say 'it'd be set in stone if ur statute of limitations wasn't a neverending list?'

Greed
08-07-2014, 02:04 AM
It was more of an adonis statue line with crime being the obvious tie in to wackness.

Adonis
08-08-2014, 12:13 AM
It was more of an adonis statue line with crime being the obvious tie in to wackness.

Whack nothing kid. I don't battle. Could write and spit a verse on beat over you all day.

Never was keen on battling. It never held my attention, it seems easy. Ironic cuz I suck. But constructing a dis is just easier Imo than constructing a relevant verse that people actually listen to on there free time.

Adonis
08-08-2014, 12:16 AM
Also. Battle closed.

Plate full. Pacer (pace y'er) self,. Crack under pressure (Paul George) like Greed$ fat ass (heavy waist/heavy waisted)

Sounded Fucking awesome to me.