07-12-2013, 09:44 AM
Due "Quick"

8 Lines.

Check. Flo Real

http://netcees.co/showpost.php?p=100123&postcount=17

CymbiCort
07-12-2013, 10:02 AM
You got the hipster swag before you walk out your home with barmitzah flags
you so jew, you'd try to pull a tip out of hitlers bag!
im bout to diss this fag,wit his hat in last pic, looked like a bitch in drag
stared at everything but the camera cuz he was mad we dissed his dad
He's a gimp that gets the shag, places blatant hates in his votes
take so much paste in his throat, colgate should be displayin this hoe
Text addiction shows you,can't make hoes squeal , plus u have no deal!
So how you expect to be yourself, you can't even flow real

Flow
07-12-2013, 10:26 AM
I totally forgot about this give me a few mins ill key something CymbiCort

Flow
07-12-2013, 10:32 AM
Your a low tier no one, your such a fucking cock
good at facing pussies but for the rest of the time....your just a flop
basement dwelling fag is your perfect description
if you ever 'emerge and see' ill leave you in a one worse then a massacre victim
I make a bitch soakin wet when i choke her with a chain
only time you can say you did all of that is walking yo dog in the pourin rain
yo you must be a fag, proof is in the way im smoking you
cus blokes get you hot when there lips around your butt an they're suckin through

Sharp
07-12-2013, 11:38 AM
Links up Sharp Nine

those are NBL votes, which don't apply here... i dont think?

Meth to verify?

there's no rush on getting links tho

Meth
07-12-2013, 11:39 AM
U need BA links for the BA home slice

CymbiCort
07-12-2013, 11:40 AM
Ight its cool I'll get them up when I have time. Flo Real

Rawn M.D.
07-12-2013, 11:56 AM
Um okay

cym - u pretty much went flow n insult, pretty str8 forward verse, no real Witt or creativity I'll b generous n give u colgate/paste throat tho

flow - sometimes a little to verbose but more creative then it opponent I'll give u... emergency and n dog in the rain

Vote/flow more creative n less statementish

Boredom
07-12-2013, 02:38 PM
cymbi is pretty on point with his multies/orginality just needs to worke on wording, concept choice and execution. flo was more direct and had the harder hitters so for that he gmv

Pyro
07-15-2013, 12:06 PM
Cy, the reason i like

over

is because ^this one starts off with a bit of filler but overall, the punch was good.. You were looking for a aggressive approach but didn't really sting your opponent.

Flo,
if you ever 'emerge and see' ill leave you in a one worse then a massacre victim

I that was the only bar i liked.. the rest seemed a bit forced. Some stuff was even played..

Clear winner.. V/Cy

Spoken
07-16-2013, 02:38 AM
Cy.. that jew line was funny and the colgate bar

Flo... the walking the dog and the cock/pussy

but for more cleaner misses i got Flo..... both did pretty good and had bars but wording was eh... and concepts got twisted at times but both did great man
CymbiCort Flo Real RTF if ya vcan fellas

Beyond
07-17-2013, 09:25 AM
lol, wtf? This is aight I guess...
Ok...
Damn.
lol, word.

vs

Wtf? Terrible opener, lmao.
Horribly played.
A bitch/dog punch? In 2013? Get the entire fuck out of here.
cus blokes get you hot when there lips around your butt an they're suckin through
Fag/cig line? Played out the ass, too.

Basically battle comes down to someone who concentrates too much on swag and flow vs someone who just came ridiculously played. Other than opener, of course. Opener was just awful and wasn't really anything there. Other dude ain't really do too much either, but idk. More original, I guess? Both need to hellavate. Like I said, first dude need to concentrate more on his punches and less on rhyming. Second dude needs to concentrate on not being played as fuck. I'll give it to Cym for being more original. Preference battle, though. Could go either way. Props to both.

/v cymbicort

Maximus
07-18-2013, 08:16 PM
LOL, SHIT REALLY MADE ME LAUGH EVEN THO I DIDNT LIKE IT MUCH
OK BUT TOO BASIC AND STRAIGHT FORWARD, LIKE SO SO
FUNNY BUT EHH
YOUR BEST BAR BUT IM GUESSING THIS MUST BE PLAYED ON A GUY LIKE FLO REAL
Well, seems like u were mainly focused on just rhyming words evrn tho u had some basic/funny disses that were just too simple, u do got the basics down just gotta work on being creative with ur hits

VS
JUST AN EMPTY STATEMENT HERE
EMERGENCY FLIPS BEEN PLAYED SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME
I make a bitch soakin wet when i choke herwith a chain
NAH, PLAYED AGAIN
NOW THIS WAS WACK...NO HATE
one of ur worst verses ive read tbh, no nameplays, personals or atleast a current event flip, all u had were just played shit and statements, ur best bar was the emergency line but i cant give that to u cos its played to death. Well, u just gotta learn to flip shit in a more clever way rather than making bland statements for the most part like u did here...anyways keep battling fellas.
Mvgt cymbicort, both verses were weak but atleast he was less played and did make me laff with some funny ish

Sharp
07-18-2013, 09:10 PM
Setup-punchline is key in shortbar text, for sure. but this was too jokey of a bar to really do any damage. it also seemed like this bar was more about mutlies than the actual punch. in order of effectiveness, you want to think wording->concept->then the little things like rhyming that contribute to smoothness in reading. in a beginner level there's nothing wrong with a 1-2 syllable end rhyme only. As far as the delivery of this, it wasn't a wordplay kind of thing at all, it was a pure joke - there is a distinction - and yours was more on the 'my mother in laws so fat' side. especially for a fake personal bar being direct and set up well is key - this kind of leaves me thinking 'wait, flo isn't really jewish i dont think' more than 'that hit'
There's nothing wrong with a basic bar about your opponent's appearance. for example, me being skinny or wearing glasses is fair game. but the nuances like the color shirt or a kind of goofy hat aren't usually as effective. as far as the bar itself, you again seemed to sacrifice wordplay and a more effective punch for a jokier idea with multies. reads well, but content is where it's lacking.
Better. this was basic, but showed an element of wordplay. probably the most basic way you could flip something. The idea itself isn't too strong, but could be bolstered a lot by being well worded, by which i mean a setup that does just that - sets up the punch. right now you have a kind of related rhyme going into a one-liner of a punch, but it could be a lot more effective even with tweaking the setup.

flo's bedroom's a man party, each dick a welcome addition
so much paste in dudes throat ud think hes rehearsing his colgate audition

roughly done, but you can see what i'm going for - the 'hate in his votes' was unrelated and just kind of took the reader's attention away from the actual hit - while it did feel freestyled you shouldn't think like a traditional freestyle battle - think of and word your punchline, then use your setup to set that punchline up. you can do a loooot more concept-wise with an extra line of text
kind of sums up everything you did and i've pointed out - multies in place of wording, a quasi-diss instead of a standard setup, and a hastily worded and compressed punchline that could be much more effective as a result.

BASICALLY lol

you're not bad at all for an earlier battle. you clearly understand rhyming, its focusing more on the content of your lines rather than the embellishments. your last two were your strongest by far, head a little more in that direction and stay up.

pretty much anything to do with any term for genitals has been done in a generic form. you made the cock connection a little more complex so it hit in some regard
Emerge and see feels done. it almost certainly has been, which is an issue with generics at this point in text but at the end of the day what made me dislike this in a lower-level battle was more of how it was used. What was lacking here was a smooth integration of the idea - imo 'emerge and see' (while fairly done) could be a lot smoother - something that works both ways

basement dwelling fag. come outside and get floored, dude
if u ever 'emerge n cee lights', itll be those n the ambulance coming for you

by adding 'lights' its a little more complex and gave me more room to work with the flip and make a stronger punch out of it
bitch/dog is of course done and needs a lot by way of complexity to hit well (im surprised i pulled it off even with something as out of left field as 'making your bitch glowing like a chernobyl dog' lol. this is kind of basic execution though - the way you deliver a punch is huge for making it hit and makes a biiiig difference for more played ideas. see that 'colgate' bar i reworked for cym
done exactly the same way as the previous line - nothing wrong with that but i'd stick one at one end of the verse and the other someplace else. again, your biggest crutch is just played out ideas. you did alright with the fag/fag connection but it's been done to death outside of text even - coming into here and reading one of those is more of an 'oh, this again' moment. the only way this could've been worked to hit is by adding another layer of complexity (and it would take a fair amount and probably a personal touch if at all) like that emergency bar i re-did.

IN SHORT

everything was a played and basic connection. emergency was somewhat fresh to me but i've been in text for a few months. on top of that it was delivered in a way that took away from it.

colgate and flow real are near quotes from cym

emergency is a near quote from flo

i got cym

MOD PART

CymbiCort you still have NBL votes as your voting links. imma need some BA voting links, post em here even tho its closed

4-3 cym, first to 5, win by 2

Atomic
07-18-2013, 09:23 PM
ok sharp has now tied me for best voter on the site w/ that vote.. continue.

TheEnd
07-18-2013, 10:38 PM
alright

vs.

Nothing really

the battle wasnt that great cy came with some punches that were punches flo had a couple played concepts n it wasnt landin both could have done better

v/Cy