PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Writer II Pre-Chat

~RustyGunZ~
07-12-2013, 05:14 PM
Welcome.

If you haven't signed up yet, I won't be starting the matches for another few days, so go check in the disc forum if you are down.

This will be 10 weeks of league style competition, each week consisting of a battle and a challenge that will be accompanied by a 101 or 201 tutorial. There will be two teams under a coach and co-coach. At the end of 10 weeks the top 4 from each team will go into the Elite 8 Tournament to crown a champion and join the ranks of Paradigm and Sharp Nine.

Before we start, the first assignment is to go into the tutorials section and complete the three task at the end of the Nameplays 101 lesson. YOU MUST COMPLETE ALL THREE to be put into the draft. Each week will have a similar challenge along with your battle.

The Teams are as presented, but subject to change

Team Orc
Coach: Orc
Co-Coach(es): Philly ?? (Know you help some dudes out, keep it GoonSquad)

Team Dominate
Coach: Dominate
Co-Coach(es): Meth and Sharp Nine ??

Here are the participants at this moment..

Utmost (?)
Lotto Smirk
CymbiCort
Flo Real
Lecture (?)
Figurative
FGR
Animosi T
Atomic
Storyteller (?)
Ronic
SiK (?)
Nigma
Malachi
Gazette
Rayge (?)
Camp Bell
Cereal_Killa
TheEnd (?)
Cakedout
Pyro
Rap Maestro
Xnub

If you have a (?) after your name your either most likely to good to need teaching, or a name I don't recognize but suspect you're a vet/good or an alias. After the first challenge you may be booted to keep the comp even with the level of skill. (No Boredom situations)

In a few days I will end the first challenge and open a draft whenever the coaches from each team are online to decide their team.

I will also be an overall co-coach and creating most of the tutorials.

Any questions address them here.

Meth
07-12-2013, 05:23 PM
Ill co coach with Dom and sharp fo sho.

Our team will Dominate.

Hahahahaha

Nigma
07-12-2013, 05:37 PM
[QUOTE]Ill co coach with Dom and sharp fo sho.

Our team will Dominate.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahah
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4979577533433244&pid=1.7"]http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4979577533433244&pid=1.7hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
http://cdn.iwastesomuchtime.com/February-02-2012-16-25-59-281193570453758033RLWFSeVTc.jpg
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.5051535419573752&pid=1.7

lol

Spoken
07-12-2013, 05:43 PM
I ain't no alias foe sure

SiK
07-12-2013, 07:15 PM
You can take me off if i am too good. I dont wanna waste the time and get booted. I just felt i needed help in a few areas to go from mid to top tier. Let me know Knucklehead

Malachi
07-12-2013, 08:49 PM
i dont see these tasks

Atomic
07-12-2013, 08:51 PM
lmaoooo im not doing any tasks, don't need help w/ my style either.

take me off the list if i have to do retarded shit, just wanted easy W's/a free accomp

Spoken
07-12-2013, 09:22 PM
Lmfao ^^ that's how all ya wins came anyways... Freebies lol

~RustyGunZ~
07-12-2013, 09:51 PM
lmaoooo im not doing any tasks, don't need help w/ my style either.

take me off the list if i have to do retarded shit, just wanted easy W's/a free accomp

The point of this is to elevate, if you don't want help than continue to be bad don't complain when you get voted against if you aren't going to attempt it though.

Spoken
07-12-2013, 09:52 PM
Truth Knucklehead

Atomic please proceed to hang itself already cause you ain't accepted in the text world

Atomic
07-12-2013, 09:52 PM
im better than you.

Spoken
07-12-2013, 09:53 PM
Knuck Vs. Atomic

I'll vote personally

Sharp
07-12-2013, 10:03 PM
down to co-coach and what not
Malachi and everyone else, this is the class challenge

Class Challenge

Make at least one nameplay in each of the 3 angles (full name, dissected, single letter) on one of the following alias names...

New Names for TUWII

Dirty Harry
Simon Cowell
Tyler the Creator
Eric Foreman

Post your results in the nameplays 101 thread, and other vets and I will grade them.

Yo Knucklehead why not make a new thread for placing these? rather than have that whole thread to wade thru just the OP with a little more direction and have em drop with less clutter

Spoken
07-12-2013, 10:06 PM
Already posted my bars .. I need work hence why I'm joining

FGR
07-13-2013, 01:08 AM
I thought i was signing up for a tourney....not need help elavating league.. Sign me out no hate guys thanks...i need little help but not this level

Gazette
07-13-2013, 06:21 AM
think imma skip this actually, thought it was gonna be topical and text, sorry 'bout that

Spoken
07-13-2013, 07:02 AM
lmfao everyone bounces once coaches are involved....

think THEY thinking this is the ULTIMATE TEXT league by meth Knucklehead.....

~RustyGunZ~
07-13-2013, 11:23 AM
think imma skip this actually, thought it was gonna be topical and text, sorry 'bout that

You need a lot of help, I'd stay in..

Gazette
07-13-2013, 11:40 AM
nah ur judging me on the quick keys ive dropped since being here, i really dont.

Meth
07-13-2013, 11:48 AM
THIS DUDES THE KING OF BBE H DON'T NEED NO HELP

SiK
07-13-2013, 11:53 AM
Get back to me Knucklehead

Gazette
07-13-2013, 12:02 PM
aint braggin, jus tellin it how it is. if u think ive spent more than 10 minutes on anything ive written here u can go check out my stuff on RR (which im about to take over), HHI or DF. No swingin dick, just the truth

Gazette
07-13-2013, 12:03 PM
i'll happily spend a little time writing for u tho meth, i did call u out for that reason.

~RustyGunZ~
07-13-2013, 12:03 PM
nah ur judging me on the quick keys ive dropped since being here, i really dont.

If you're from BBE or RR, you need help. Sorry bub. Just trying to elevate the community. If you want to be one of those newbies that thinks he's great when he isn't and fades away within a month that's cool, do you.

Gazette
07-13-2013, 12:06 PM
If you're from BBE or RR, you need help. Sorry bub. Just trying to elevate the community. If you want to be one of those newbies that thinks he's great when he isn't and fades away within a month that's cool, do you.

yeah thats waht they say about you guys lol. i aint from anywhere really, i won almost every belt at BBE a couple years ago, topped HHI last year, quite prefer longbar to shortbar so preferring being active on RR now im getting back into it, though i'll prolly get into it here as well at some point, there are some really dope writers here no question. Been particularly impressed w/ some of the topical writers here tbh

~RustyGunZ~
07-13-2013, 12:09 PM
I thought i was signing up for a tourney....not need help elavating league.. Sign me out no hate guys thanks...i need little help but not this level

You need enough for it, it's low TO mid tier obviously the challenges n task shit will be easy for the most part for the mid tier, but it'd still be dope to have you in this man, you could be top tier with some guidance. Just need a little help with polishing loose ends in your wording and dumping bad concepts that turn into filler in some of your verses.

Meth
07-13-2013, 01:00 PM
Lol at the people who don't think they help.

Gazette
07-13-2013, 01:44 PM
Lol at the people who don't think they help.

ur wack tho lol, u gonna get mentored in this? i aint seen a single decent bar from u since i got here, n it aint like u dont take this shit serious either, ur disturbingly pedantic running the battle section

Spoken
07-13-2013, 04:43 PM
Shot have been fired and gazette who you be fam... I stormed BBE and admin on there with thrill and pan and Inf and Baz aka Chantal also on RR FAM

Dove Dozer
07-13-2013, 04:52 PM
Very cool idea

Gazette
07-13-2013, 05:05 PM
Shot have been fired and gazette who you be fam... I stormed BBE and admin on there with thrill and pan and Inf and Baz aka Chantal also on RR FAM

yh i know you man, this is INK

Spoken
07-13-2013, 05:09 PM
Damn you ink lol... Stop being a bitch and just join lol....

Should get back on that topical as well I want our rematch soon lol

Gazette
07-13-2013, 05:12 PM
lol I aint written for like a year but was planning on getting back into topicals, so yh that's on the cards innit. i aint joinin this tho, KO'd some of the fuckers here tryina give me advice fuckin 3 years ago lol. Aint THAT outta shape

~RustyGunZ~
07-13-2013, 05:16 PM
Ink from Micfiends? rofllllzz

Gazette
In fact, if i remember rightly, i was here a couple years ago in the wake of some site battle between bbe n some other site here was hostin' n i'm sure i tko'd the text champ. I might be mistaken, were u on ere a couple years ago?

Gazette
Ink from Micfiends? rofllllzz

wrong ink, never been there

~RustyGunZ~
07-13-2013, 05:17 PM
you're right hat was Sev

I kind of remember an Ink from longbar days.. were you around in like 07? on Ock and 40's site that was up at whatever time

Spoken
07-13-2013, 05:19 PM
40lohh???

Spoken
07-13-2013, 05:21 PM
Word Gazette but it's to help in either way as a community ego of course on swoll when facing each other but it's could help all other passing tips to help us low tier fellas better lol... I ain't a text junkie so I need the help lol

~RustyGunZ~
07-13-2013, 05:22 PM
4o0z and Ockwordz

they were brothers that owned like 30 diff sites, one would get hacked by Dia or Young Stretch and his goons and they'd open a new one. Underground Hype, SpitYoGame, HipHopLegends, HipHopInvasion, etc..

Gazette
07-13-2013, 05:22 PM
40 had a site? i remember some talk about him buying up lyricalthreats at some point but i dont think that ever properly materialized

Gazette
07-13-2013, 05:23 PM
oh 4o0z, nah i dunnol i thought u were talkin about 40Lohh as well

~RustyGunZ~
07-13-2013, 05:24 PM
well than idk who you are

if you did longbar between 05-09 than you weren't that good otherwise I would remember you

Gazette
07-13-2013, 05:25 PM
Word Gazette but it's to help in either way as a community ego of course on swoll when facing each other but it's could help all other passing tips to help us low tier fellas better lol... I ain't a text junkie so I need the help lol

yeh but these guys are saying i needa mentor lol. if this site really wants to get better as a community, fuck a mentor league, first thing many of em can do is drop the pompous ego and parochial assholery that's so immediately flagrant here

Gazette
07-13-2013, 05:27 PM
well than idk who you are

if you did longbar between 05-09 than you weren't that good otherwise I would remember you

don't remember u either man. and i wasnt particularlu good in 05, no. 09? I'd say if u asked around a little someone wouldve known who i was

Gazette
07-13-2013, 05:28 PM
wait. ockwerds owned battling sites? well damn. learn somethin every day

~RustyGunZ~
07-13-2013, 05:29 PM
This is my shortbar name and legacy

I was DeMoNiK/Demo/Zkahi Qidn during longbar. Any site relevant than either I and/or Beyond/Stratisfear/GlocKoma champed. Were you always just Ink?

Spoken
07-13-2013, 05:30 PM
09 Ink was on some destroy all in sight shit...

True story

Gazette yeah 40 was gonna put money into buying out but then pan went on a trip of feeling backstabbed and so he killed that buzz and joined forced with uncle same aka kauz n effect ... And they did a whole new BBE then LT then LBH but it fell thru badly and I just dropped from them and wanted no part in admin ing alongside ego fucks abusing power

Spoken
07-13-2013, 05:31 PM
Aha... I know you Knucklehead if your the original demonik from 02??? From RV

~RustyGunZ~
07-13-2013, 05:32 PM
nah started in 04 as DeMoNiK ChRoNiC (the things faggy 13 yr olds come up with...)

I beat all 3 other demoniks with ease and banished them from using the name though

Gazette
07-13-2013, 05:33 PM
This is my shortbar name and legacy

I was DeMoNiK/Demo/Zkahi Qidn during longbar. Any site relevant than either I and/or Beyond/Stratisfear/GlocKoma champed. Were you always just Ink?

rings a bell. DeMoNiK seems familar, i been out of it for a while man i cant be sure. ive seen Beyond around, he's still doin his thing i think.

No not always INK, started as Cham, but i dont have much to show for that, and Meta Verse sometimes. I was Wholigan when I wrote for Don't Flop. mostly INK tho

Gazette
07-13-2013, 05:35 PM
09 Ink was on some destroy all in sight shit...

True story

Gazette yeah 40 was gonna put money into buying out but then pan went on a trip of feeling backstabbed and so he killed that buzz and joined forced with uncle same aka kauz n effect ... And they did a whole new BBE then LT then LBH but it fell thru badly and I just dropped from them and wanted no part in admin ing alongside ego fucks abusing power

lol see that was always Pans problem, great at running forums, too god damn stubborn. Kinda destined to spark out, Still, it was a very fun site to be on before it went under.

Gazette
07-13-2013, 05:37 PM
I know Zkahi Qidn too, fuckin ell, that was aaages ago

Gazette
07-13-2013, 05:39 PM
oh, hold up, misread .. ur Zkahi Qidn? yeah i heard of you back in the day. a little disappointed u dont remember me then lol.

Spoken
07-13-2013, 05:39 PM
Lmfao I was also running the FB an YouTube channel but they fell thru so I kicked them off and used it for my own profit cause the stupid fucks couldn't handle even that

~RustyGunZ~
07-13-2013, 05:42 PM
the young Glock and I destroyed the comp at like 50-60 sites, a name like INK wouldn't be remembered unless you were top 10 web-wide tbh, name's too basic to recall

Gazette
yhhh, went sour. shame. so ur still writing topicals huh?

Spoken
Yeah Knucklehead the 02 demonik did perish around 04-05 so it might be cuz of u lol...

Maybe U've heard of me Ha'Rizon, Omega, Phlex, CazualtY, Renegade

Spoken
07-13-2013, 05:43 PM
Gazette just got back into it.... Rusty as fuck

Gazette
07-13-2013, 05:46 PM
the young Glock and I destroyed the comp at like 50-60 sites, a name like INK wouldn't be remembered unless you were top 10 web-wide tbh, name's too basic to recall

can't say. i know i made somewhat of a name for myself cus people started to already know me when i joined a new site. i didnt lose many battles after 09, my records somethin like 30 - 300 with most L's within my first year of battlin. This is ages ago tho, i really aint been into it properly for a good year n a half, i aint expecting anyone to know me. fucks me off when I get high-horse faggots like Atomic n Meth on my dick like they're my senior or some shit tho, thats the kinna thing makes me wanna sit down n write, jus to shut em the fuck up

~RustyGunZ~
07-13-2013, 05:48 PM
I started doing shortbar in 09

Longbar died with IHH and HF tbc

Gazette
07-13-2013, 05:49 PM
Gazette just got back into it.... Rusty as fuck

ah, maybe a collabs in order then? seein as we're both tryina shake some topical rust

Gazette
07-13-2013, 05:51 PM

well thats a bit of a silly statement isn't it. longbar / shortbar is just an arbitrary preference, had this argument more times than i can count, the only advantage one has over the other is that one might be in fashion at a given time. Its just words strung together for a punch.

Spoken
07-13-2013, 05:52 PM
Gazette atomic a huge fag and meth has proven to have elevated and personally i have seen this kid grow from way back

Spoken
07-13-2013, 05:54 PM
now and days i see shortbar but rare sights LONGBAR does live and some heads do it quite well

im just glad horrocore aint back in fashion.... then INK would have to destroy lol.

but yeah man shit is old times im a fucking old fart with these forums.... since 2000 i been on forums ghosted in 08-11 but came back mid 2012 and then ghosted again now im fully back and active since 3 months ago trying text out again since 06

Gazette
07-13-2013, 05:56 PM
Gazette atomic a huge fag and meth has proven to have elevated and personally i have seen this kid grow from way back

thats fair enough, but hes been on my dick since i got here, all condescending n shit. i know for a fact i could annihilate him in a proper 5 bar, i made the call out. maybe its my own fault for comin ere n jus rustlin up a few quick keys, but nevertheless, that kinna ego pisses me off

Gazette
07-13-2013, 05:57 PM
now and days i see shortbar but rare sights LONGBAR does live and some heads do it quite well

im just glad horrocore aint back in fashion.... then INK would have to destroy lol.

but yeah man shit is old times im a fucking old fart with these forums.... since 2000 i been on forums ghosted in 08-11 but came back mid 2012 and then ghosted again now im fully back and active since 3 months ago trying text out again since 06

lmao, i fuckin wish it was in fashion!! THEN these fuckers would remember me hahaha

Spoken
07-13-2013, 05:58 PM
lmfao...... true story bruv ........

to some horrorcore seemed weird but its just another creative form of writing TBH!!!

Spoken
07-13-2013, 05:59 PM
word Gazette i got you in for a collab once i finish writing a few others out the way and voting on some battles i said i would and feeding people i said i would.... would like to keep my word!!!!

Gazette
07-13-2013, 06:01 PM
lmfao...... true story bruv ........

to some horrorcore seemed weird but its just another creative form of writing TBH!!!

yh word, not for everyone, alotta fun to write tho

Gazette
07-13-2013, 06:02 PM
word Gazette i got you in for a collab once i finish writing a few others out the way and voting on some battles i said i would and feeding people i said i would.... would like to keep my word!!!!

ite safe. I got a couple more punks to battle on RR, after that im all topical tho, u got my FB now hmu

Spoken
07-13-2013, 06:04 PM
word got you fam
Gazette fuck RR was on there and easily won matches but fucking DR's would ride the EGO NAME and fucking go in HARD.... started the crew with some famo heads there they cool BTP (Built To Perfection)

im Dubbs on there cause my storyteller account was hacked lol... ill swing by today and peep some dudes

Gazette
07-13-2013, 06:09 PM
yh, ive seen some DR on there tbh, but i have here as well. look at Atomics vote on my battle ... then his vote on Meths, seriously? thats why i aint really puttin in much effort here, shit's beyond ridiculous, but it happens everywhere. i like RR cos alotta old heads seem to have ended up there so I jus end up havin a laugh in the CB w/ em. Now i see u here n some other guys i recognise i might pay a little more attention to this place

Spoken
07-13-2013, 06:32 PM
word pay more attention fucker

Gazette
07-13-2013, 06:34 PM
tshh, ur a proper netcees sellout now aint ya :-P

Spoken
07-13-2013, 06:42 PM
no sell out just enjoy activity over ego nah mean...

i know my roots and never choose to fall victim to the fraternity

Dominate
07-13-2013, 10:13 PM
So has anyone actually signed up or are all the low/mid tiers too proud? Lol

Gazette
07-13-2013, 10:19 PM
no sell out just enjoy activity over ego nah mean...

i know my roots and never choose to fall victim to the fraternity

ok, wrote my first topical in over a year, what u reckon? ...

The Train Station.

midnight iron, snaking out like specters fingers, then melting in the mist
i would like to think their odyssey is over, and that they welcome the abyss
as tender as a kiss, these shingles and their watermarks - they speak to me
almost secretly ... a hundred years gone, a hundred years of grief to be
and what unsung tales have these puffs of brisk-departing smoke imbibed?
what many stories could be told and why - do open eyes behold them - blind?
those ochre tiles, tanned to character-perfection, by nervous cigarettes
scratches, dirt and hints of sweat; the signatures of phantoms, in swirls and pirouettes
a beggars nose gulps coffee steam - snobbily, from her sumptuous throne of trash
no gumption's prone to last, but no one thought to tell Her Majesty; she couldn't stoke the ash
i guess it's a macabre song, this with such a gulfing jaw, that challenges one
to turn one's back on the Sun ... then chase the wheels of a pram as it tractors along
or amass with the throng - no better coat than the Rorschach smudge of busy strangers
no distance greater; backwards, forward, backwards, forward; forward with the width of vapor
i watch the tired carriages, shrugging along their shouldered clouds of people
eighty tons of frozen faces, homeless-nameless ... and I can't see one ounce of evil
i think, maybe, they're just like me ... you know? - trying to unravel truth
about life, about death - but ... what the Hell do I know ...? I'm merely passing through

Spoken
07-13-2013, 10:46 PM
Gazette

Writin to it now fam

Gazette
07-13-2013, 11:07 PM
did it for a battle but yh man, make a collab outta it innit

Gazette
07-13-2013, 11:08 PM
where the fuck is the 'like' or 'thank' button on this site? is it just determined to be fuckin miserable or what?

Meth
07-13-2013, 11:17 PM
Ya'll know how PM's work?

~RustyGunZ~
07-14-2013, 12:08 AM
So has anyone actually signed up or are all the low/mid tiers too proud? Lol

That whole list minus gazette sik fgr and prob rayge

Utmost
07-14-2013, 01:13 AM
when is this starting?

FGR
07-14-2013, 02:22 AM

i champed ihh .. along with rb, ria, nobodysmiling ... i use to beast on HF... champed HHe..hw champ HHC. now i do audio most the time

i pretty sure we even battled... did u go my coin? if so i KOed u lol

nah but on some other shit.. my wording does need help,, ill say in

~RustyGunZ~
07-14-2013, 02:34 AM
Who are you?
FGR

~RustyGunZ~
07-14-2013, 02:34 AM
when is this starting?

After about everyone hits up the 101 that's in the tut section. Most likely a few days.

Malachi
07-14-2013, 03:25 AM
ill get to it soon

Spoken
07-14-2013, 03:59 AM
Word Gazette and Meth this is a chat thread tho so we bout public business lol...

Maximus
07-14-2013, 12:08 PM
Im in but fuck the 101 tho, i aint hitting that

TheEnd
07-14-2013, 12:45 PM
Lol

FGR
07-14-2013, 01:19 PM

werd

~RustyGunZ~
07-14-2013, 03:01 PM
FGR

WHO ARE YOU

~RustyGunZ~
07-14-2013, 03:02 PM

I might take you out meng, when you're on you'e dropping top tier ish.. Trying to keep it more the people that truly need help if you wanna participate in the league part of it for help with little things that's cool I guess though

Flow
07-14-2013, 03:27 PM
Knucklehead I recently contributing an example of a nameplay in that thread which Meth basically said was solid, wording was off granted it was rushed but improving my wording is only reason I'm in here. As far as task goes I think that should validate me but If not let me know an hit it up shortly

Maximus
07-14-2013, 06:07 PM
Word i feel u knuckle, i dont really need a major help just some minor tweaks here and there and i'll be cool, in for the league part neways..btw tho who are u FGR

FGR
07-14-2013, 11:48 PM
Rayge your max?
Knucklehead I am mir

Lecture
07-14-2013, 11:57 PM
Aww he wants to boot me. lame.

Maximus
07-15-2013, 03:49 AM
Yeah max

Spoken
07-15-2013, 04:01 AM
Sup Rayge and FGR you always on my dick bruv

FGR
07-15-2013, 04:14 AM
Storyteller im really not lol ...ive only posted in two threads uve been in ...one u where talking shit on my to cashius and the other was some dumb shit u said about zimmerman/trayvon shit (which is ur opinion)

so really im not.

Spoken
07-15-2013, 04:24 AM
Lol since RIA and on RR fool

Maximus
07-15-2013, 04:58 AM
Im cool @story

Spoken
07-15-2013, 05:53 AM
What's been up fam... Been a while since scytso days

Maximus
07-15-2013, 06:18 AM
Oo lol i almost forgot that, scytso was da bomb back then man...shit's evolved tho i guess

Spoken
07-15-2013, 06:32 AM
Right??

Those was them days yo

FGR
07-15-2013, 02:13 PM
Lol since RIA and on RR fool

Who u on rr....I only really audio there

Atomic
07-15-2013, 02:32 PM
everones "cool" with story but no1 respects him.. he has no skill in anything whatsoever. he's useless

Flow
07-15-2013, 03:49 PM
Atomic you don't have any skill? Oh sorry minus the two middle tiers - every battle you won is as low as they come but you kno whatever but who are you? You already said your too good to be better... Who are you? Honestly? You as bad as miscarriage. an that's bad

Flow
07-15-2013, 03:50 PM
Seriously you a faggot

Flow
07-15-2013, 03:53 PM
Btw imo you a fag

TheEnd
07-15-2013, 04:42 PM
Lmao

Nigma
07-15-2013, 05:20 PM
Damn Flo just effectively served up an Easter colored galactic glass of shut the fuck up

~RustyGunZ~
07-15-2013, 05:40 PM
Rayge your max?
Knucklehead I am mir

Miracle? You never beat coin than unless it was under a different name

Spoken
07-15-2013, 05:58 PM
On RR I'm Storyteller aka Dubbs aka Karnage aka S E M T E XFGR

And Atomic I'm an old ducking fart and pretty irrelevant with the text scene but I'd surely wipe your face throw pin needles after pile driving your scrawny ass if we did

Swag n flow
Topical
Horror core
Audio

But I respect text heads way better than me and that's most but at least inim giving it a go to elevate

Come at me bro

Flow
07-15-2013, 05:58 PM
Knucklehead dude can you get back to me on previous comment, cheers fella

FGR
07-15-2013, 08:41 PM
Miracle? You never beat coin than unless it was under a different name

we battled on rb. i won lol

Spoken
07-15-2013, 08:44 PM
Lol...

But yo- on the real FGR I just talk shit nothing I say in lounge or chat threads well 98% of the time is just troll.

Them RB days

FGR
07-15-2013, 08:51 PM
we battled on rb. i won lol

i probably couldnt do it now. but im still holding on to that victory lol

FGR
07-15-2013, 08:51 PM
Lol...

But yo- on the real FGR I just talk shit nothing I say in lounge or chat threads well 98% of the time is just troll.

Them RB days
its all good i dont take shit to heart

Spoken
07-15-2013, 09:09 PM
Word

TheEnd
07-15-2013, 11:13 PM
When is this going to begin?

Nigma
07-15-2013, 11:49 PM
When is this going to begin?

I share similar curiosities

Spoken
07-16-2013, 02:29 AM
i thought it was supposed to be tonight
Meth Knucklehead

Meth
07-16-2013, 02:47 AM
STOP @'ing me this is not my league!!!!!!!! Lmao

Spoken
07-16-2013, 02:49 AM
You a admin relax lol.... It should be regard with all higher ups just sayin...

But word ok so Knucklehead the knuck fuck lol

TheEnd
07-16-2013, 06:14 AM
Lol yea whats good

Slowhands
07-16-2013, 03:30 PM
i'm in since i'm mid tier

~RustyGunZ~
07-16-2013, 03:54 PM
ONCE EVERYONE POST THEIR SHIT IN THE TUT

also need a time when Orc and Dom are both on to draft

Spoken
07-16-2013, 05:09 PM
Word
Orc and Dominate get on it to schedule a date lol

And everyone else dude needs to follow instructions man damn fuckin put ya pride away and just lay down 8 bars to those four names real fucking easy in the tutorial section
Knucklehead you should tag them all

Orc
07-16-2013, 05:50 PM
schedule it so Philly da god does my draft, im gonna be away for a wk or so

Slowhands
07-16-2013, 06:51 PM
schedule it so Philly da god does my draft, im gonna be away for a wk or so

yea my man, me and the other 8 people that make up this site will be here "holding it down", and by it i mean it

Dominate
07-16-2013, 08:34 PM
Around 12:30am PST is good for me most days

Or now, kinda... I'm at work so cant promise I will respond straight away tho

Meth
07-16-2013, 08:55 PM
I'm gonna head a mission to take away slowhands keyboard.
Dominate that is pretty much when Philly is usually on so I think we should be good.

Dominate
07-16-2013, 08:57 PM
Marvellous

Spoken
07-16-2013, 09:26 PM
Yes

Progression!!!

Philly
07-17-2013, 10:09 AM
I need a little more time to talk to my scouts.
We can do the draft tonight though if you want.
Dominate Knucklehead

Dominate
07-17-2013, 10:16 AM
I need a little more time to talk to my scouts.
We can do the draft tonight though if you want.
Dominate Knucklehead

Works for me...

We don't both need to be on at the same time though - just make a list of the order you would pick people in and I'll do the same. Someone can flip a coin to see who picks first, then each pick is just the highest ranked person who isn't already picked by one of us

Philly
07-17-2013, 10:22 AM
Works for me...

We don't both need to be on at the same time though - just make a list of the order you would pick people in and I'll do the same. Someone can flip a coin to see who picks first, then each pick is just the highest ranked person who isn't already picked by one of us

Yea, I like that idea. I dunno about the coin flip though...
I hear Meth's pretty corrupt these days, who knows what would happen

Dominate
07-17-2013, 10:32 AM
Yea, I like that idea. I dunno about the coin flip though...
I hear Meth's pretty corrupt these days, who knows what would happen

Lol OK I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 735242, if you guess it you can pick first otherwise I'll pick first cool?

Philly
07-17-2013, 10:42 AM
.....SO YOU'RE SAYIN THERE'S A CHANCE

I'll get my list together and we can figure it out tonight G

Dominate
07-17-2013, 10:53 AM
There is always a chance but just so you know I'm including decimal numbers as well

I understand you may feel this system is to my advantage so I will give you a clue just so you know there's nothing shady going on: it's not 803.

Lotto Smirk
07-17-2013, 01:11 PM
Only just read this ill hit up that tutorial section tomorrow and post my lines busy tonight

~RustyGunZ~
07-17-2013, 03:10 PM
Is it .803?

Dominate
07-17-2013, 05:13 PM
No but that's within an interval of +/- 1496 of my number

Spoken
07-17-2013, 05:17 PM
Posts really getting deleted now and days huh

Maximus
07-17-2013, 05:21 PM
I already hit up the tut section, can this shit begin now

Flow
07-18-2013, 09:11 AM
^^^ likewise

Dominate
07-19-2013, 12:01 AM
Philly I sent my list to Knuck

~RustyGunZ~
07-20-2013, 03:16 PM
If Philly doesn't respond soon I'll pick for Orc

Slowhands
07-20-2013, 06:48 PM
this already looks not organized. new record?

Sharp
07-21-2013, 02:05 AM
this already looks not organized. new record?

So you ducked the fuck outta gazette in the BA. You ok bud?

Maximus
07-21-2013, 02:49 AM
^well spoken

TheEnd
07-21-2013, 07:58 AM
Lmao

Slowhands
07-21-2013, 10:57 AM
So you ducked the fuck outta gazette in the BA. You ok bud?

i ducked him? did you see NBL battle? why would I waste anything when I already know the outcome. Dude drops super played shit and I havn't been back in years

Sharp
07-21-2013, 12:41 PM
i ducked him? did you see NBL battle? why would I waste anything when I already know the outcome. Dude drops super played shit and I havn't been back in years

and you're butthurt. if u won't rematch, stop fuckin' whingin' ya pussy'ole cunt, aint many people who beat u would offer a rematch within a week. now u jus' look like more of a bitch

set it up

quack quack

Maximus
07-21-2013, 12:59 PM
^Lmaaaaaooooo

TheEnd
07-21-2013, 01:26 PM
Lls

Flow
07-21-2013, 02:46 PM
Sharp even called you to that battle twice if
I'm not mistaken Slowhands Sharp nine

~RustyGunZ~
07-21-2013, 11:31 PM
lmaao

battles up tomorrow or later tonight

Maximus
07-22-2013, 08:25 AM
aight, cool shit

TheEnd
07-22-2013, 10:02 AM
lmaao

battles up tomorrow or later tonight

Thats whats up

Spoken
07-22-2013, 10:37 AM
yea buddy

Meth
07-23-2013, 02:49 PM
Sooooo

Sharp
07-23-2013, 03:35 PM
Sooooo

week one's battles are probably chilling with the NBL round 1 mag and the 1-2 playoffs mag

Meth
07-23-2013, 04:06 PM
I'm hurt

Sharp
07-23-2013, 04:17 PM
so are those leagues

<3

~RustyGunZ~
07-23-2013, 04:38 PM
TONGIHT

I don't have plans for once

TheEnd
07-23-2013, 04:54 PM
Ok *waiting 2 see if it happens*

Maximus
07-23-2013, 05:00 PM
This shit wont hold

God Of War
07-23-2013, 07:52 PM
IF knuck doesnt do it by the time i get back (2 hours) then I will

Meth
07-23-2013, 10:24 PM
IF knuck doesnt do it by the time i get back (2 hours) then I will

LIES

Sharp
07-24-2013, 01:27 AM
Knucklehead stop jerking off/watching heroes/eating/all of the above for 20 minutes and get this going lol

Dominate
07-24-2013, 02:09 AM
Can't someone with the motivation to actually do this be modded?

Sharp
07-24-2013, 02:35 AM
Fuggit I'm a mod
Dominate Philly Knucklehead if I get two draft lists I'll flip a coin and make a draft and setup matches

Dominate
07-24-2013, 02:38 AM
I'll send you what I sent knuck now

Meth
07-24-2013, 02:45 AM
if Knucklehead dont send u one, I think God Of War should make one real quick

~RustyGunZ~
07-24-2013, 03:24 AM
I was waiting for philly

he was online and didn't do it so yeah GoW can choose for team goonies

Meth
07-24-2013, 04:01 AM
Phillys never been a reliable one for this kind of stuff lol

Flow
07-24-2013, 06:24 AM
lol

Undead.
07-24-2013, 12:18 PM
Knucklehead im down hope this starts after thursday, i'll be in asia for business homie. Ciao

Fig
07-25-2013, 01:36 AM
Yo am i in this still?

~RustyGunZ~
07-25-2013, 01:50 AM
yeah I just need to get battles set up

TheEnd
07-26-2013, 09:38 AM
Doesn't seem like this will happen

Untold
07-26-2013, 03:39 PM
When's this starting?

~RustyGunZ~
07-26-2013, 03:49 PM
have a concert tonight so tmrw night

Fig
07-26-2013, 04:43 PM
Lmao

Dominate
07-26-2013, 10:21 PM
This is getting silly.

It's like you're trying to troll all these ppl who signed up.

Just hand over to someone who's got the time and inclination to run this. Clearly that's not you bro.

Sharp
07-27-2013, 02:29 AM
Since this is taking so long to start up make sure it has a league style sign-in/out. You got people who'd want in and people who are inactive cause signups went up awhile back, and new guys can be drafted quickly each week with alternating sides picking first

Decibel
07-27-2013, 03:59 AM
I signed up just now because I seen the signups were still open. What is going on with this?

SiK
07-27-2013, 06:58 PM
This is a mockery