08-05-2014, 02:40 AM
http://i.imgur.com/F4iWe89.gif

big baby and El Pancake Hush and Allen Knight

Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due TUESDAY,
August 12th 2014 11:59 PM PST.
Check Ins are due SUNDAY, August 10th 2014
Voting ends SATURDAY August 16th 2014 11:59 PM PST.
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are 24 hours
You will be GRANTED ONE EXTENSION AS A TEAM throughout the Tourney. Any extension beyond the first will result in loss of votes.

Line Limit:

Min. = 16 lines
Max. = 16 lines
Limit MUST be agreed upon

General Rules:

First to 7, Win by 2, 5-0=KO
1st person to post can't edit after the 2nd person posts.
2nd person to post can't edit after a vote has been made.
Feeding = DQ.
Recycling = DQ.
Biting = DQ.
No freeposting, swaying or bitching.
Unless a picture battle is agreed upon,
linking to your opponent's picture or posting it
means you will be disqualified.
A check in ISmandatory.
Competitors should agree on a line limit in their check in.
If no line limit is agreed on, then the 2nd person to post
must match the 1st person's line amount.

EACH TEAM NEEDS FOUR VOTING LINKS COMBINED. ON FRIDAY AUGUST 15th I WILL DEDUCT VOTES FOR EACH LINK MISSING UNTIL YOU SUBMIT LINKS. I WILL REOPEN BATTLES IF YOU HAVENT SUBMITTED LINKS EVEN IF YOU HAVE ALREADY WON.

Allen Knight
08-13-2014, 12:26 AM
Need an ext.

Paradigm
08-13-2014, 04:33 AM
Both Extended

Due Tonight by 1159

big baby
08-13-2014, 08:02 PM
Need an extenZe.

Mexican lines? Different story. It's too easy to write plus the shit be corny
I'll avoid that low hanging fruit...and let your immediate families pick it for me
You bitches are boring; Allen's a low rent mechanic. Delusional; son is a wreck
'cause how the fuck you an Audi Boy when you don't even have the resume to be one of the Peps?
hush ALWAYS rubbed me 4 being oddly peculiar.. so in certains HOF thread I voted for vic..... on being suspect
hush nodded & whispered: i voted for rubbing vicks on Suths pecs
lisp having homo. only pills you bitch asses promo involves ExtenZe
so when hush pulled his biscuit in the middle of the knight it proved u 2 are beyond best friends
And VIC SELLS DRUGS! Just ask! He's slinging sess, a excellent mover with respectable shooters
everyone questions you, loser...
When the closest you come to militant is typing "Salute" to a Post and adding rep to a user
both ur hispanic mami's shouted to nut in, when i pulled out, around on their stomachs
busted in BOTH w/o any rubbers, on ya mothers kithen top.... it was sorta counter-productive
audi boys? you decked out your A4's in 50 shades of gay. Used the 8 rings for nip buckles
u hate my boarding, but
only time mustachios a prick is when hush's upper lip jungle, brushes against allens dick stubble
Thug life. You got gun bars, tech and rugers. No one believes you, stop it, it's lame
One punch'll leave you bleeding like a stuck pig that'll put YOUR grill topic to shame

Allen Knight
08-14-2014, 12:14 AM
I got bitches feeding me grapes & rubbing my feet im dumb lucky
This faggot baby's idea of pampering himself is coppin some pull ups from huggies
Ak runs trains on dime pieces, & u couldn't get a hoe sucker
I got pimpin down to a science, Big bang theory's fuckin 4 nerdy dudes w/ no rubber
gotta arsonal of weapons, tech w/ the laser pointed at yah back son
& leave baby shower'd w/ hollows till his spine is ripped open like presents at one
pans down in the dumpster, no money, no girl that otta kill'em
Ur lifes been sucha joke its depressing next step is to off ur self like robin williams
cake ur garbage at writing, faggot go back to benching sacks
Cuz pancreatitis verse he ever made & that shit'll still be gut wrenching wack
Had potential but that shit faded, wheres the verses he claims he torching
crashed on the road to success cuz ur styles more mangled than Tracy morgan
Pan u can't hide ur a faggot, u just wanna meet men
Cuz Its no suprise theres been male strippers goin in cake every weekend
BB has a story for all his gay ass aliases, stfu I had it u herb
Idc if ur bi-polar ur spilt personalities are all 50-50 between faggot and nerd

StarFaggot
08-14-2014, 03:08 PM
Baby Cakes:

1 - lol at first line, the irony was good and punch itself was decent
2 - pep boys line was aight, connection was a bit strange for me. I mean I get it but.,
3 - hush rubbed you for being peculiar, if read wrong that's gay. Anyway the set up bar could've been tightened. Lol @ rubbing Vicks on Suths pecs lol that's a goofy bar. Lisp angle could've been worked in better but I like the idea.
4 - ok, simple n not effective
5 - i like the respectable shooter excellent mover multis, punch was dry unless I'm missing something.
6 - counter productive made me chuckle but it's just kind of silly
7 - ha, wtf... Decent I guess
8 - ok personal

Overall you guys have an unorthodox style of punches. Some weird thoughts but some cool bars

Audi Boys:

1 - pampering is kind of silly here, bc it has the word pamper but pampering urself with pampers.. Use of word pampering here is off but not to think too technically this is ok
2 - Big Bang theory bar works on multiple levels, I like it, would've been more points if u left off no rubber part
3 - not feeling
4 - Robin Williams bar was predictable and not cleverly put together
5 - pancreatitis bar needed lots of work, pan create tightest is passable for wordplay but not by much
6 - this is just a simple comparison bar not much creativity
7 - lol this is nice, kept it simple but clever
8 - ehhh not really here

Overall you had some cool stuff that was badly worded. A couple good zingers in there.

Ok this was a close battle bc it had weird misses from both sides. You guys could clean things up by being a bit more simple but it seems you tried to be overly creative and couldn't bring it all together...

It was a close battle I had to judge by points.

Baby Cake - 18.6/40
Audi Boys - 18.4/ 40

MVGT Baby Cake

Blanco Bishop
08-14-2014, 05:27 PM
Originally Posted by Allen Knight
Need an extenZe.
I'll avoid that low hanging fruit...and let your immediate families pick it for me
dead@ sayin u wont write a mex line then proceeded with a mex line.lol clever punch tho
'cause how the fuck you an Audi Boy when you don't even have the resume to be one of the Peps?
ill. Smooth wording n perfect use of wreck
hush ALWAYS rubbed me 4 being oddly peculiar.. so in certains HOF thread I voted for vic..... on being suspect
Lol. Setup is off tho
so when hush pulled his biscuit in the middle of the knight it proved u 2 are beyond best friends
hmm. Sounds dated.
And VIC SELLS DRUGS! Just ask! He's slinging sess, a excellent mover with respectable shooters
When the closest you come to militant is typing "Salute" to a Post and adding rep to a user
fire
both ur hispanic mami's shouted to nut in, when i pulled out, around on their stomachs
busted in BOTH w/o any rubbers, on ya mothers kithen top.... it was sorta counter-productive
great concept. Botched execution
audi boys? you decked out your A4's in 50 shades of gay. Used the 8 rings for nip buckles
u hate my boarding, but
only time mustachios a prick is when hush's upper lip jungle, brushes against allens dick stubble
Lmao. Could of condensed it better imo tho.
Thug life. You got gun bars, tech and rugers. No one believes you, stop it, it's lame
One punch'll leave you bleeding like a stuck pig that'll put YOUR grill topic to shame
decent

got bitches feeding me grapes & rubbing my feet im dumb lucky
This faggot baby's idea of pampering himself is coppin some pull ups from huggies
l ma o! Lotb
I got pimpin down to a science, Big bang theory's fuckin 4 nerdy dudes w/ no rubber
bonkys
& leave baby shower'd w/ hollows till his spine is ripped open like presents at one
nice
Ur lifes been sucha joke its depressing next step is to off ur self like robin williams
naw. Already read plenty rw barz n this wasnt the best one.
lol ok. I like this np
nothing too deep
Bu fuckin na nas
sick shit

Damn. Tough battle to vote on.

Bbcakes had the comedy.
Audib had the haymakers.

Ultimately....reviewing my reactions to every bar i got audi with harsher bars.

Great showing by both cliks but audi was a tad bit more creative.

V audi

Vulgar
08-14-2014, 08:01 PM
Bcakes

Cool
Good
Okay
Didn't like this
Lmao
Nice
u hate my boarding, but
Ehh-ish
Lol

AudiBoys

Cool
Nah
Cool-ish
Ur lifes been sucha joke its depressing next step is to off ur self like robin Williams
Lol liked this execution, no pun intended
Ok, a little forced wp though
Good
Solid
Lol

Good battle.

I'm going for BabyCakes because they had harder hitters. It was a close match, funny lines from both teams.

Paradigm
08-14-2014, 11:40 PM
2-1 Baby Cakes

Certain
08-15-2014, 02:31 AM
Baby Cakes: Your styles don't mesh ideally, so the back-and-forth cypher-style verse was a bit offputting. But there were some solid lines, nonetheless. The opening two couplets in particular were very good, as were the last two. The lisp line wasn't tightly executed enough. The middle eight as a whole was a bit weaker, but I liked the salute line a lot. The different styles kind of come together a bit more toward the end, and the rhyming was particularly impressive here.

Audi Boys: I take it this whole verse was written by Allen Knight. The pancreatitis line was the best of the battle, and the baby shower line had a lot of potential but the way you worded the end of that line dulled the hit. A few times you just went way too obvious and uncreative, particularly on generic lines like the Robin Williams and Tracy Morgan bars. The final two couplets were OK, and the opener was good. But the second couplet was the worst of the battle. Tightening up the wording and adding another level of creativity to the Robin Williams and Tracy Morgan lines could have won you this battle.

Vote: Baby Cakes

DLB
08-15-2014, 01:11 PM

vs

v- Audi Boys. lots of BC shit was stretched out of this world, i let them have one ".......... PRESS ENTER ............. *insert words*" bar, but tbh, a lot of that shit was worded harshly, just expanding so far on my computer screen. Audi had better worded and structured lines that won based on consistency. idk who wrote the two decent lines for BC but u did better than I expected. idk if Allen wrote this by himself, but his wording was all over this without a sign of Hush doing part of the verse. that user line was LOTB but wasn't enough to win

Paradigm
08-15-2014, 05:10 PM

Salute was Nice, cool longbar tho bro. Fruit was dope tho to me, good personal and opener. A lot of misses that were funny but had no sting or punch to them. Grill was semi hit. AND how the fuck you going to claim my shits stretched when your guys whole verse is way more stretched than anything i wrote you hypocrite. Allen had a lot of misses that almost cost him. Baby shower was lotb and got him the win. huggies was good, others were semi hits edging out baby cakes.

Vote - Audi Boys

murda sho
08-15-2014, 06:27 PM
Audi Boys

Baby Cakes

Damn this shit was close b, I got two quotes from both and both had a jab and a punch that landed... the solid punch was between the Pep boys line and the Cake line... I liked the Pep boy line better... between the jabs it was the mexican and baby shower line and the baby shower line was better... now to the other lines in both verses Baby Cakes fell completely off after these two lines to me while Audi Boys weren't that bad just not hits.. so i gotta vote Audi Boys

Swerve
08-15-2014, 06:52 PM
u hate my boarding, but

vs.

Really close battle, I definitely enjoyed this but expected Knight and Hush to do better. I assume they took BB and Cake lightly, which they had every right to do....cause lmao @ Dancake and BB. But Cake and BB had the LOTB to me with the opener, however the rest of the verse was just not on par and super stretched to read. Hush and Allen weren't very consistent, but theres was an easier read and I really enjoyed that baby showers line. Close, but if I had to vote I got the Audi Boys.

V/ Audi Boys

Alvin Karpis
08-15-2014, 06:54 PM
audi got this

although baby cakes had some good concepts just the wording wasn't harsh enough like the salute line

hush/ak just had the wording/consistency and got this

v/audi boys

Destroyer
08-15-2014, 08:29 PM
Mexican fruit shit was funny
but Allen and hush just came way harsher
I like most of their lines, even AK's simple ones
I dunno about that pancreatitis tho... does that really work?
someone needs to explain it to me. it won't be paradigm cause that dude doesn't read any votes except for the last part that says who wins
either way, I have the Latinos taking this pretty handily

v/audi

Paradigm
08-16-2014, 02:26 AM
Audi Boys wins 7-3.