Paradigm
08-05-2014, 03:50 AM
The Summer Classic
http://i.imgur.com/EY41G0t.gif

Paradigm
08-05-2014, 03:51 AM
Reviews

murda sho [VS] Aero the Apex murda sho WINS 5-0
First I would sort of like to apologize to Aero on posting his "no show" verse in the previous magazine. If you send a mod a verse in a private message it should never be posted without permission. I posted it in jest because I knew he had not written despite me continuing to hassle him. I was right but that was my mistake. Aero, again, didn't write and decided to take the route of trying to get his opponent DQ'd on something he was CLEARLY just kidding about. It showed in his verse when his procrastination caught up with him. Clearly not the best from the self proclaimed "GOAT". murda sho attacked and hit him with a solid verse. His Ray Rice and Caeser bars getting particular praise. The trench coat also being one of the better concepts and bars all tournament in my opinion.

LOTB:

Fuck your crew cause once I aim at your guys...
They'll find y'all bodies stacked in a trench like little kids tryna make a disguise

BROKE LESNAR [VS] Tic Tac BROKE LESNAR WINS 7-5
BROKE LESNAR aka hide you kids hide your wife brought one of the more personal verses ever seen here on netcees. 9 months from now Tic Tac is going to have some new family members on the way. The voters thought him having sex with all of of Tic Tacs family was a little redundant and I have to agree. Next time mix it up man. This was the first time Tic Tac has been tested and he did not disappoint. He came with a very well rounded verse but it wasn't enough to overtake Broke's personal onslaught.

LOTB:
when ur aunt Kerry finally died i was effing glad
cuz i ain't seen a bitch make such a melodramatic exit since that prima Donna left ur dad

Destroyer [VS] Bags Bags WINS 7-2
Bags ghostwriting themed dick riding expose of a verse wins.

LOTB:

U get worse per season, Beyond must be cursed by jesus
Cuz In SC5 it took an act of god......of war writing 80% of ur verse to beat him

ill nik-A [VS] Orc
When Orc sent me his verse early I thought his haymakers were ether. ill nik-A didn't disappoint and made this battle one of the best picture battles here on netcees. Ill nik-A had one more haymaker and an overall better verse. Dope battle dudebros.

LOTB:

It’s on! Got a 5 battle win streak on u, whether u posted verses or missed some
Yea, no-shows are gay… but your last three ducks weren’t as feminine as this one

Top Punchlines

It’s on! Got a 5 battle win streak on u, whether u posted verses or missed some
Yea, no-shows are gay… but your last three ducks weren’t as feminine as this one

Bet you’ll be blaming them, but u’re not winning! so why u complaining then?
with that pink poncho… the only thing that could be on ur radar is Raining Men

Orc’s dead, mad cuz I’m the favorite to win? you better gimme more cred
I’ve been better than u… since the days multies had more squiggly lines than ur forehead

This 37yr old text vet aint never Hall of famed. was it worth it!?
U've Cracked Under Pressure enuff times to makes that Pavement look perfect

wow. that pics really cool from a Jordan lover but Kobe fan
so u're a Step Away from that 23... now just do that to the clothing brand

Who hasnt handed u raps? You got no standards or class?
Bitch U got so many ghost writers you could give a Ouija Board a panic attack

U get worse per season, Beyond must be cursed by jesus
Cuz In SC5 it took an act of god......of war writing 80% of ur verse to beat him

Fuck your crew cause once I aim at your guys...
They'll find y'all bodies stacked in a trench like little kids tryna make a disguise

when ur aunt Kerry finally died i was effing glad
cuz i ain't seen a bitch make such a melodramatic exit since that prima Donna left ur dad

I can’t get thru 1 of ya verses. w/ stretched bars each line is reachin
I mean…The Strain is so bad it's beginning to make that show look kinda decent

Paradigm
08-05-2014, 03:52 AM
Predictions

murda sho [VS] BROKE LESNAR
murda sho has deactivated every social media account he has while broke right now has paid a private detective to run a background check on his opponent. murda sho has faced some tough competition this whole tournament while Broke was tested last round by the RB heavyweight Tic Tac. Broke needs to come with the lethal personals he had last round and mix in some creative punchlines from other sources while I hope to read more trench coat like lines by murda sho. I have to give a slight edge to murda sho for not only having the harder journey to get here but also him wanting to prove the naysayers wrong.

WINNER: murda sho 60/40

ill nik-A [VS] Bags
I believe this is the year ill nik-A grabs that big tourney win here on Netcees and is automatically put into the hall of fame. He's coming off a tourney win on RB further proving hes one of the best around. These two are tag partners so I expect some personals to come to the surface about one another. Bags has proven he has no problem airing his net friends out and I'm sure ill nik-A gives no fucks seeing how he wants this victory. This battle should be good with no one really having the edge in my oppinion.

WINNER: Netcees 50/50

Conclusion
Sorry for the short magazine but I'll make it up in the finals with a bunch of new stuff. Last round was a little slow on the votes because some of you are apparently scared of what might happen or something. Don't be bitchmade pussies and vote. Don't be sheep either. That is all.

Paradigm
08-06-2014, 07:59 PM
Sorry for short mag but like i said ill make it up next round. I have to do Tag Tourney mag and have been busy. I need a sidekick or two to help out if anyone is interested let me know.

Props on the verses from last round a lot of good battles and lines.

BROKE LESNAR
08-06-2014, 08:13 PM
Thanks for the mag, Para.

ill nik-A
08-06-2014, 08:14 PM
Sorry for short mag but like i said ill make it up next round. I have to do Tag Tourney mag and have been busy. I need a sidekick or two to help out if anyone is interested let me know.

Props on the verses from last round a lot of good battles and lines.

I'm not showing

Fuck this site I'm out

Meth
08-06-2014, 08:22 PM
It's cool para. You're doing most of everything right now

Thanks for taking the time

Destroyer
08-06-2014, 08:30 PM
man, I hate you nigga

Paradigm
08-06-2014, 08:31 PM
man, I hate you nigga

hahaha

mission accomplished.

StarFaggot
08-06-2014, 10:09 PM
Props on the magazine. Thanks for all your effort.

Let's make these last battles HOF worthy

Tic
08-06-2014, 10:51 PM
Good mag, Para. If Nik is really out I would have no problem filling in LOL.

Paradigm
08-06-2014, 11:15 PM
Good mag, Para. If Nik is really out I would have no problem filling in LOL.

If it was an earlier round I would really have no problem with that... I also think he will calm down.

He does this every other month.

murda sho
08-07-2014, 01:26 AM
The fuck wrong with Nik? You win an alias tourney on RB now you a diva? Chill out b

Unfukwitable
08-07-2014, 11:34 AM
Dope mag, looking forward to the battles.