Lol....sup Des.

Destroyer
08-08-2014, 09:25 AM
sup canada
I'm going 2

Destroyer
08-11-2014, 10:59 PM
des is old, dirty & ugly... u know I stay skeezin on the young meat
s'why ur girl told me 'swerve out the way' & yo... I wasn't even in the front seat

Swerve
08-12-2014, 12:50 AM
Destroyer aka Mr. Last time I champed this league, it died
Des you couldn't possibly cheat on your girl and I don’t think you would,
Cause if you two-time, champ…I’d expect the 1-2 to shut down for good.

Blanco Bishop
08-12-2014, 08:33 AM
I like both these bars. Des had a fresh flip on swerves redundant np.
Swerve had the comedy going on.

I feel what edges this battle is swerves slightlier crisper wording.
It just read a tad bit smoother imo.

V swerve

KnowP
08-12-2014, 10:06 AM
Good punches from both. Felt Serve could of did better in the execution/set up tho. Personal concept was there, but taking the infidelity approach through it off to me. I liked Des punch. Good flip n execution. Set up want perfect but still landed.

V. Des

sral
08-12-2014, 11:37 AM
Des got him. Swerve came too direct, there was little payoff if any to his line.

BROKE LESNAR
08-12-2014, 03:09 PM
I really struggled with this battle bc while I thought Destroyer had a better structured bar and harder hitting impact, the np itself hurt it. I had Swerve last week and what I ultimately decided to do was forgo any np whatsoever based on "Swerve" bc there's only so many ways to flip it before it becomes redundant, UNLESS it's being used as a personal or to connect something that isn't generic.

Swerve had a personal, and in my mind a personal will always trump a more generic bar no matter how witty or dope the generic bar is. Destroyer's was witty, humorous, and dope..but Swerve's was all that PLUS a personal. So even though I really don't want to vote for Swerve here, I'm going to.

v-Swerve

Camp Bell
08-12-2014, 04:01 PM
lmaooo yooo

des bar didnt hit at all for me. didnt see the connection
with being in the front seat and swerve out the way. swerve
line was dope and kinda witty.

vote: swerve

Greed
08-12-2014, 04:11 PM
V des

Both punches were about the same. Ill give it to des for going first.

e11even
08-12-2014, 05:54 PM
Destro- the punch was ok. I don't even battle and that swerve np felt played. A little funny I guess.

Swerve- the one line explanation wasn't too much of a 'really?', but I firmly believe if a bar has to be explained you did it wrong. Still though, I think this punch hit harder and had more relevance.

MVGT swerve.

Meth
08-12-2014, 08:38 PM
Awesome.

I read Des' and I thought he had it to be honest

Cool, new flip on Swerves name

However, swerves flip was cool , and personal so I gotta give it to sir Canada

Certain
08-12-2014, 11:02 PM
Destroyer: I really liked everything about this, to be honest. The self-deprecation at the beginning was funny and a nice counter to a handful of Swerve's potential lines. The punchline was clever and well-worded, not subtle but also not in-your-face.

Swerve: I have an epistomological issue with this couplet: How is it an insult to call Destroyer faithful to his attractive, younger girlfriend? I also didn't like that "two" was in the second line twice.

Vote: Destroyer

Split
08-13-2014, 06:09 AM
I don't get if Swerve's comes full circle. Like, the way I read his punch is that if he 2x champs then the league would shut down. That I understand. But are you saying that if he cheats on his girl, his girl would find out easily because Des is shitty at cheating... And then his girl would kill him & the league would stop??

I might be a retard but I feel like that concept doesn't work both ways

Des had a decent bar that could easily be played, idk I don't keep track. But it was smooth and connected well.

I think that Swerve tried more with his bar, & the personal twist was nice, but it only halfway worked

V/ Des

big baby
08-13-2014, 08:30 PM
Alright. Des had a good connection in and out and so did swerve.

Des, liked the concept, decent, could be played? Who cares? His name is swerve. Launch everything, his name is fucking swerve.

Swerve. Cool, but to reiterate, why is it cool to cheat yo, idk. MAYBE YOU CHEATED ON THIS BATTLE? THAT ISNT COOL, RIGHT? AND THIS BATTLE DOESNT HAVE FEELINGS, LIKE A GIRL WOULD. Jerk. But I get the concept, just didnt think it was as strongly knitted as it could have been, or compared to des's. Des.

Mike Wrecka
08-14-2014, 12:18 AM
close one here.

I took swerves diss as saying destro couldn't cheat on his girl. because he has no game but it didn't really connect with the 1-2 shutting down

destroyers was solid. I enjoyed it. it hit.

vote - destro