08-08-2014, 12:53 PM
u attract sick, beat up illegal drug addict nasty chicks
only girls on Meth look more Battered than El Pancakes avy pic

Meth
08-11-2014, 02:07 AM
Jilti

Let's Dance

You can't make girls cum, the fluid remains inside until they see me
So if you ever CJ Spiller, she got bored of of him and turned on the T.V.

lol.

Split
08-11-2014, 11:19 AM
don't like avy punches but it was decently put together
But lol @ a meth/meth flip v played

Meth's was okay

V/Meth

KnowP
08-11-2014, 01:01 PM
good punch from Jilti but meths flip was roflz.

v. meth

Blanco Bishop
08-12-2014, 08:56 AM
Jil had a good battered play going but the avy barz are no nos in2014.

I get the cj spiller play but i don't c a connection to the player. What m i missing here?

I'm actually going with meth here though cuz it read a lil smoother n even tho the connection to the player isnt obvious to me it was quite funny.

Lol.

V meth

Unfukwitable
08-12-2014, 01:22 PM
Nice spar here one came fresher imo liked the Avy line but the other line was more effective imo ... v/ Meth

BROKE LESNAR
08-12-2014, 01:47 PM
Yeah, Jil had his best showing yet but what tripped him up was the setup. I think adding the comma after u attract sick was completely unnecessary and only slowed down the momentum of the bar, which in turn kind of distracted me from the impact. BUT, I really dug the concept and the avy pic reference. Meth used a similar approach, a np with humor involving whores that was just as enjoyable as Jil's.

I think I have to go by the creativity of the np, and since using Meth in the most basic of flips plus due to the fact Jil's entire bar was centralized on it, I have to go with Meth.

v-Meth

Certain
08-12-2014, 11:25 PM
jilti: It's a risky move to write about someone else's avatar. (El Pancake has changed since you wrote this line, after all, though weirdly enough Jesus might make more sense in the context than Danny Brown.) I just didn't like it, though. The Meth/crystal meth thing probably gets used against him in half of his battles.

Meth: This was a huge stretch that basically reflects that you have the NFL on your mind. The nameplay wasn't original here, either. But I think you worded it better and tried something more creative.

Vote: Meth