Damn.

God Of War
07-15-2013, 04:14 PM
i erased it cuz i spoke more on the battle then i should of

i am quitting cuz im tired of the backstage politics involved in all this

u troll u dont see it i get that but its all good

StarFaggot
07-15-2013, 04:15 PM
Backstage politics. That's when you know it's srs.

veritas
07-15-2013, 04:17 PM
Please elab on backstage politics?

Sharp
07-15-2013, 04:18 PM
wait

aero did a slow it down bar and got votes?

God Of War
07-15-2013, 04:19 PM
Please elab on backstage politics?

naw id rather not but verses dont get voted on by the bars in them but by the people who write them

aero can act clueless and dumb as fuck but any one who battled alot in the last few years knows how it goes and is

StarFaggot
07-15-2013, 04:19 PM
wait

aero did a slow it down bar and got votes?

lol!

Philly
07-15-2013, 04:20 PM
since we're already talkin about it...
can we get an explanation of the slow it down bar?
Made no sense to me or the 2 other people I asked

StarFaggot
07-15-2013, 04:20 PM
naw id rather not but verses dont get voted on by the bars in them but by the people who write them

aero can act clueless and dumb as fuck but any one who battled alot in the last few years knows how it goes and is

Yea bc I'm so wildly popular at netcees lol. I'm loathed here. You're buddy buddy with a lot of cats.

I'm the GOAT that's all I came to do. Not make friends.

StarFaggot
07-15-2013, 04:21 PM
since we're already talkin about it...
can we get an explanation of the slow it down bar?
Made no sense to me or the 2 other people I asked

Aer eases.

Chyeahhh!!!
07-15-2013, 04:21 PM
damn gdub. I know your recent shit with me was just because son had you under pressure but I know you're not gonna go out like this bro?

God Of War
07-15-2013, 04:23 PM
damn gdub. I know your recent shit with me was just because son had you under pressure but I know you're not gonna go out like this bro?

lol you know all to well how what people think of you can affect what they day about your bars bro

Chyeahhh!!!
07-15-2013, 04:25 PM
where is the battle don't even see it been mia

StarFaggot
07-15-2013, 04:26 PM
It's in the NBL

Mike Wrecka
07-15-2013, 04:40 PM
wtf are these backstage politics you speak of?

Rawn M.D.
07-15-2013, 04:43 PM
aiming/pming ur boys 4 votes id assume

Mike Wrecka
07-15-2013, 04:46 PM
people actually do homosexual shit like that? ^

StarFaggot
07-15-2013, 04:46 PM
Word. Whereas GOW is conducting center stage politics where you sway, berate voters and cry like a bitch.

I've never pm'ed or aim'ed for votes I don't have aim and its never that serious.

Rawn M.D.
07-15-2013, 04:47 PM
lol that and hate vote..

God Of War
07-15-2013, 04:47 PM
aiming/pming ur boys 4 votes id assume

and people will vote against u simply cuz they dont like you or they liek the other person better

it happens constantly

Mike Wrecka
07-15-2013, 04:48 PM
ya but everyone likes GOW and everyone hates Aero so that theory is flawed as hell

God Of War
07-15-2013, 04:50 PM
ya but everyone likes GOW and everyone hates Aero so that theory is flawed as hell

lmao no

alot of peoel dont like me and would love to see me lose

becuase i argue with everyone in discussions here always

Rawn M.D.
07-15-2013, 04:54 PM
ur preachin to the choir @gow lol....i told u i already accepted this tho...take ne valid critique u can, and then toss the rest.

veritas
07-15-2013, 04:55 PM

IS THIS WHY BAGS BEAT ME IN THE LEGENDARY SCRIPTS TOURNEY THEN!????? OMG.

Rawn M.D.
07-15-2013, 04:55 PM
lmao no

alot of peoel dont like me and would love to see me lose

becuase i argue with everyone in discussions here always

i kinda agree, aero just posts egocentric sht and doesnt really involve himself in other affairs, gow is more outspoken.

Rawn M.D.
07-15-2013, 04:56 PM
lol @ v

that sht made me smile irl

veritas
07-15-2013, 04:57 PM
GOW IS TALKING ABOUT HOW HE HATES POLITICS WHILE POLITICING....GOW DO YOU SEE THIS SIR?

MAYBE YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM>?

THIS IS WHY I SELDOM BATTLE TBH.

veritas
07-15-2013, 04:57 PM
IS THIS WHY BAGS BEAT ME IN THE LEGENDARY SCRIPTS TOURNEY THEN!????? OMG.

I DEMAND AN ANSWER!

StarFaggot
07-15-2013, 04:58 PM
GOW IS TALKING ABOUT HOW HE HATES POLITICS WHILE POLITICING....GOW DO YOU SEE THIS SIR?

MAYBE YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM>?

THIS IS WHY I SELDOM BATTLE TBH.

QFE.

Rawn M.D.
07-15-2013, 04:58 PM
...and the I's have it.

God Of War
07-15-2013, 05:00 PM
QFE.

aero its cats liek you who is killing this shit

u cheat, u erase verses, u bite, u do all kind of shit to make the shit look worse then what it is then you have the nerve to get at someone else for it

how many things have you been dq'd from because you couldnt handle losing and made a mockery of your battle aswell? yet youre all of a sudden holier then thou rofl gtfo of here faggot

veritas
07-15-2013, 05:02 PM
DUDE...AERO IS CERTAINTLY A DICKLESS TROUT FACE, NO DOUBT....BUT DAMN GOW. YOU DOING THE SAME STRIKTING NAH MEAN?

I AM TRYING TO SAVE YOU CUZ, NO RAWNMO.

God Of War
07-15-2013, 05:05 PM
DUDE...AERO IS CERTAINTLY A DICKLESS TROUT FACE, NO DOUBT....BUT DAMN GOW. YOU DOING THE SAME STRIKTING NAH MEAN?

I AM TRYING TO SAVE YOU CUZ, NO RAWNMO.

;,ap naw i admitted i shouldnt of made the thread it is what it is...i made it you feel me theres nothing i can do about it now

how often do you see me do this? uve never seen me make threads n shit bout a match ur whole time here.. so it was everything together that just made me say fuck it

but truth be told it bothers you when people hit you out of no where and say wow dope verse or battle yuo killed em and u didnt ask nor start the convo or they send u pm's saying it

then they dont vote cuz they dont want to make people mad rofl that shit is bullshit to me man and got me mad as fuck and i let my emotions over rule my mind

StarFaggot
07-15-2013, 05:06 PM
aero its cats liek you who is killing this shit

u cheat, u erase verses, u bite, u do all kind of shit to make the shit look worse then what it is then you have the nerve to get at someone else for it

how many things have you been dq'd from because you couldnt handle losing and made a mockery of your battle aswell? yet youre all of a sudden holier then thou rofl gtfo of here faggot

Cry me a river.

Rawn M.D.
07-15-2013, 05:07 PM
VERITAS lol whats rawnmo

thats a new coin'd term, i must kno definition.

veritas
07-15-2013, 05:08 PM
;,ap naw i admitted i shouldnt of made the thread it is what it is...i made it you feel me theres nothing i can do about it now

how often do you see me do this? uve never seen me make threads n shit bout a match ur whole time here.. so it was everything together that just made me say fuck it

but truth be told it bothers you when people hit you out of no where and say wow dope verse or battle yuo killed em and u didnt ask nor start the convo or they send u pm's saying it

then they dont vote cuz they dont want to make people mad rofl that shit is bullshit to me man and got me mad as fuck and i let my emotions over rule my mind

yeah exactly man, respect in admitting you shouldnt have made threads. respect.

what is your next move?

veritas
07-15-2013, 05:10 PM
VERITAS lol whats rawnmo

thats a new coin'd term, i must kno definition.
When Rawnmo-ing is outlawed, only outlaws will Rawnmo.

God Of War
07-15-2013, 05:10 PM
yeah exactly man, respect in admitting you shouldnt have made threads. respect.

what is your next move?

nothing i really can do, making the thread tainted the battle

so i dont know

Rawn M.D.
07-15-2013, 05:11 PM
lol... fair enough.

Rawn M.D.
07-15-2013, 05:12 PM
gow just say u were testing the voters resolve...and thats what all this was.

veritas
07-15-2013, 05:12 PM
nothing i really can do, making the thread tainted the battle

so i dont know

now we are getting somewhere. I sense a sincere humility, a repentence. Whatever you do next, be wise.

if you leave your rep will be tainted, if you stay this incident will become ammo.

be wise sir.

I love you no matter what, know that.

veritas
07-15-2013, 05:14 PM
i think this dude GOW just admitting that took alot of heart, and I respect that. you should respect that too.

StarFaggot
07-15-2013, 05:15 PM
i think this dude GOW just admitting that took alot of heart, and I respect that. you should respect that too.

I agree.

veritas
07-15-2013, 05:33 PM
well played.

now we move forward.

at my current rate, multipied by this hour....that will be 300 dollars.

Rawn M.D.
07-15-2013, 05:34 PM
aero got u w a penny stock @ v

veritas
07-15-2013, 05:35 PM
wtf is that?

Rawn M.D.
07-15-2013, 05:37 PM
Aero for explanation and payment methodds

Ghost1
07-15-2013, 07:25 PM
@rawn to stop faggiting.the thread trying desperately to fit in.

Rawn M.D.
07-15-2013, 07:28 PM
bags u r beginning to reach and its kinda obv just cool out with the whole rawning/lying shtick, and come back with it like a week n ull b money.

Ghost1
07-15-2013, 07:32 PM
U cant wear out the truth. Loser.

Rawn M.D.
07-15-2013, 07:34 PM
ur desperately trying to wear out ur own perspective of it tho. fall back till it gets some luls in ur favor...itll b beneficial for u to grow.

veritas
07-15-2013, 07:41 PM
No rawnmo.

Rawn M.D.
07-15-2013, 07:44 PM
lol im still confused on the use of this newly coined term...

veritas
07-15-2013, 07:55 PM
No rawnmo.

Ghost1
07-15-2013, 07:56 PM
WTF DO U THINK.IT MEANS U FUCKING IDIOT

DEFINE A RAWN

A LYING FAAGGIT DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION TO THE POINT OF EXAGERATING ONES LIFE SO OBVIOUSLY EXTREME JUST TI TRY AND RELATE TO OTHERS IN AN ATTEMPT TOWARDS STRANGERS APPROVAL.

PUTTING A NO RAWNMO TAG ON SOMETHING IS SIMILAR TO A SRS TAG....EXCEPT IT ALSO ENCOMPASSES THAT U ARE NOT LYING FOR OTHERS APPROVAL IN A LAST DITCH EFFORT TO BOOST ONE SELFS VERY LOW LEVEL OF ESTEEM.

NO RAWNMO.

LOL PLEASE VERITAS TELL ME WHAT NO RAWNMO MEANS I THINK.ITS SO COOL U ARE ACKNOWLEDGING ME AND WE CAN HAVE ROFLZZ TOGETHER I BET IF I LOL@ U AND ENGAGE U CAUTIOUSLY.

FUCK U FETUS GRIP.

Rawn M.D.
07-15-2013, 07:57 PM
thanks for the clarity i understand completely now.

bags u have a whole slew of female attributes and emotions u display. FYI

Ghost1
07-15-2013, 07:57 PM
No rawnmo

veritas
07-15-2013, 08:30 PM
Lol at anthony.

I would say it is what we talked about rawn....

A no rawnmo tag is saying I am not topping right now.

Fair?

Rawn M.D.
07-15-2013, 08:35 PM
Word v

veritas
07-15-2013, 08:38 PM
Please show me that you can use this term properly sir.

Beyond
07-15-2013, 08:40 PM
Not a good look my boy

I'm confused on why I can't vote in that battle btw

Care to elaborate my dear Ronald?

Rawn M.D.
07-15-2013, 08:43 PM
I'm going to gym later tho

Ghost1
07-15-2013, 08:44 PM
Lolwat

veritas
07-15-2013, 09:05 PM
Now I am unsure if rawn knows what a topper is.....

Strikta
07-15-2013, 09:11 PM
Will vote on this battle later.. looks like a dope one.

veritas
07-15-2013, 09:12 PM
I know who tim is going to vote for.

Fig
07-15-2013, 09:14 PM
VERITAS You've been doing good in this this thread keep it up

veritas
07-15-2013, 09:18 PM
Thank you sir.

Beyond
07-15-2013, 09:32 PM

I can't take this serious. At all.

Because at the same time when a real nigga don't suck your dick and will vote for the other guy in one of your battles, or doesn't ride you like 99.9% of the people in discussion boards, you say they can't vote, even though chill as fuck with them on AIM.

C'mon, son. You only want people voting who kiss your ass and will vote for you. This ain't nothing new.

IMO, you're top 5 most backstage politicing texters of all time, so your posts in this thread are ironic as fuck to me.

King Karaoke
07-15-2013, 09:34 PM
Hi...

Word Beyond...
I cant respect you if you text niggas that you don't know offline...

Bye...

veritas
07-15-2013, 09:38 PM
Wow...you wouldnt respect alot of these guys.

King Karaoke
07-15-2013, 09:40 PM
Hi...

Yup...

Bye...

veritas
07-15-2013, 09:41 PM

Holler at me

King Karaoke
07-15-2013, 09:42 PM
Hi...

Only if I can phone sex with your fat ass wife...

Bye...

God Of War
07-15-2013, 09:51 PM
I can't take this serious. At all.

Because at the same time when a real nigga don't suck your dick and will vote for the other guy in one of your battles, or doesn't ride you like 99.9% of the people in discussion boards, you say they can't vote, even though chill as fuck with them on AIM.

C'mon, son. You only want people voting who kiss your ass and will vote for you. This ain't nothing new.

IMO, you're top 5 most backstage politicing texters of all time, so your posts in this thread are ironic as fuck to me.

i aint even trying to hear you beyond,,,u are the last dude to ever be talkiong about this shit tbh....i am cool with people vote against me all the time....as for u i think you criticize certain peoples verses way to harshly and dont put the same effort into your own. im not the only one who thinks this so id rather not have you vote on any battles. me n philly was talking bout the same shit..verses that is dope u say are terrible and find every thing wrong with em if your cool wit someone on n off the board tho u tend to ride there dicks a little bit

calm down faggot before ur replaced yet again

veritas
07-15-2013, 09:56 PM
Hi...

Only if I can phone sex with your fat ass wife...

Bye...

Call and lets make it happen.

God Of War
and before you even reply i dont give two fucks what u have to say, EVERYONE talks about how u suck dick on aim and then try to act hard and shit on the boards ...evreyone also talks about how fucking two faced that is so you the last dude to everrrrrr come at me side ways with 100's of posts and walls crying about losing, quitting, how u got robbed and people hate vote you

your not needed in this thread home boy go write ur verse n chill with it i dont respect ur opinion on verses i think ur a dope writer but alotttt of dudes think you out vote your talent

Beyond
i aint even trying to hear you beyond,,,u are the last dude to ever be talkiong about this shit tbh....i am cool with people vote against me all the time....as for u i think you criticize certain peoples verses way to harshly and dont put the same effort into your own. im not the only one who thinks this so id rather not have you vote on any battles. me n philly was talking bout the same shit..verses that is dope u say are terrible and find every thing wrong with em if your cool wit someone on n off the board tho u tend to ride there dicks a little bit

calm down faggot before ur replaced yet again

LOL

I'm one of the nicest critics on this site. You see plenty of wack as fuck dudes hate most lines in a dope battle, I usually say 70-80% of lines in most battles are dope. Go check my votes for last round of Summer Classic if you don't believe me.

LOL, then wouldn't I ride your dick since I'm cool with you on and off the forum? I was cool with you and Philly, talked with both of you on AIM. Why would I dickride either one of you? I thought he won and voted for him. If I thought you won, I would of voted for you. It was no hate or DR. I think Philly has a massive ego and has lost battles he's won in the past, but that wasn't one of them.

lol @ replaced. I don't even know what that means. But anyways. Lars to thread with screenshot of God of War PMing for votes. You're shady, dude. You're cool to talk to outside of text about games and shit, but you will do anything to win a text battle.

veritas
07-15-2013, 09:58 PM
Gow take my advice bro.....let it go man.

God Of War
07-15-2013, 09:59 PM
LOL

I'm one of the nicest critics on this site. You see plenty of wack as fuck dudes hate most lines in a dope battle, I usually say 70-80% of lines in most battles are dope. Go check my votes for last round of Summer Classic if you don't believe me.

LOL, then wouldn't I ride your dick since I'm cool with you on and off the forum? I was cool with you and Philly, talked with both of you on AIM. Why would I dickride either one of you? I thought he won and voted for him. If I thought you won, I would of voted for you. It was no hate or DR. I think Philly has a massive ego and has lost battles he's won in the past, but that wasn't one of them.

lol @ replaced. I don't even know what that means. But anyways. Lars to thread with screenshot of God of War PMing for votes. You're shady, dude. You're cool to talk to outside of text about games and shit, but you will do anything to win a text battle.

anyone can prove me asking for any votes ever i will hand them over ever website i own. i guarantee you they can not

how would lars have roof he never adminned nor voted any where

most the time when i drop a verse i dont even speak with anyone about it the few dudes i talk to can vouch that . u on the other hand is completely different

we didnt say you ride dick we said you vote outside of your ability. u critic harsher then you write

im not the only one who says it dawg

again show one screen show of me pming or aiming for votes. i aint on aim much at all and if u aint front u can admit to that

when did i ask u to vote for me bey? didnt think so

King Karaoke
07-15-2013, 10:00 PM
Hi...

Ill pass, I don't like white people...
except for Sn00p and Sharp...

Bye...

Beyond
07-15-2013, 10:01 PM
and before you even reply i dont give two fucks what u have to say, EVERYONE talks about how u suck dick on aim and then try to act hard and shit on the boards ...evreyone also talks about how fucking two faced that is so you the last dude to everrrrrr come at me side ways with 100's of posts and walls crying about losing, quitting, how u got robbed and people hate vote you

your not needed in this thread home boy go write ur verse n chill with it i dont respect ur opinion on verses i think ur a dope writer but alotttt of dudes think you out vote your talent

Fair enough.

lol @ everyone. Name names and I will gladly air that out. You won't though.

How two-faced is it to be chill with someone outside the boards, then say they can't vote in your battle?

That's cool you think I'm dope, but I don't think you are. I never did. I always say it's preference, and that very well may be, but I never thought you were anything special. I DID always think you had a very strong social game, though (getting people to vote for you NOT based on your verses).

You've done well for yourself with the talent you have, can't hate on that.

lol @ mentioning Philly, though. Please let him come in here and confirm all this 'cause... well, I won't continue, but I'm sure he won't 'cause he wouldn't want that.

Beyond
07-15-2013, 10:05 PM
anyone can prove me asking for any votes ever i will hand them over ever website i own. i guarantee you they can not

how would lars have roof he never adminned nor voted any where

most the time when i drop a verse i dont even speak with anyone about it the few dudes i talk to can vouch that . u on the other hand is completely different

we didnt say you ride dick we said you vote outside of your ability. u critic harsher then you write

im not the only one who says it dawg

again show one screen show of me pming or aiming for votes. i aint on aim much at all and if u aint front u can admit to that

when did i ask u to vote for me bey? didnt think so

Honestly, I didn't think you were that blatant before. I personally never had you ask me for votes like that. Then again, you know I'd eventually expose you for it like I'm doing here, so good call on your part.

Lars already posted a screenshot of you asking him to vote, lol. You never responded after that in the thread and disappeared for a few days. C'mon.

Like I said, I'm one of the nicest critics. If Philly thought I critiqued his verse harshly, he's out of his fucking mind as I said most of his bars were good. If anything, I was being TOO nice (as per usual).

You ain't on AIM much ANYMORE, but you were back when you were champing stuff to get into the HOF. Put two and two together, Ronnyboy.

Ghost1
07-15-2013, 10:11 PM
Would now be a good time to ask to have my HOF status reviewed?

veritas
07-15-2013, 10:13 PM
NO ANTHONY! YOU CHEATED IN THE LEGENDARY SCRIPTS AND PEOPLE VOTED FOR YOU BASED ON YOUR NAME!

Ghost1
07-15-2013, 10:16 PM
Cmon son!

Even that talentless.faggit sound hate voted.me an swayed the fuck.outta the battle.for u!

I got all the writers votes

I.hope julo rapes j lamar

veritas
07-15-2013, 10:19 PM
trifags was prevalent!

Hof status denied!

I am the most versatile weapon on this site!

No rawnmo.

Ghost1
07-15-2013, 10:22 PM
Lol. I used to like text back then.. shame

Ghost1
07-15-2013, 10:28 PM
WHERE R BEYOND AND GOW!?!

ODDS ON A FIERCE.AIM CONVO UNDERWAY AS.WE.SPEAK!

backdoor politics encited!

God Of War
07-15-2013, 10:32 PM
Honestly, I didn't think you were that blatant before. I personally never had you ask me for votes like that. Then again, you know I'd eventually expose you for it like I'm doing here, so good call on your part.

Lars already posted a screenshot of you asking him to vote, lol. You never responded after that in the thread and disappeared for a few days. C'mon.

Like I said, I'm one of the nicest critics. If Philly thought I critiqued his verse harshly, he's out of his fucking mind as I said most of his bars were good. If anything, I was being TOO nice (as per usual).

You ain't on AIM much ANYMORE, but you were back when you were champing stuff to get into the HOF. Put two and two together, Ronnyboy.

even without being on aim i won 4 tournaments, semi finals of the summer classic etc etc put that hsit together beyond

didnt think so dawg

when i won the nbl evrey fucking body hated me cuz i was beefing with hush n them which is why i came to the site over that beef i had very few people i even knew on here so yeahhhhhhh plus i was from rb

ur shit is lies and let lars show where i asked him to vote for me in a battle

God Of War
07-15-2013, 10:33 PM
Fair enough.

lol @ everyone. Name names and I will gladly air that out. You won't though.

How two-faced is it to be chill with someone outside the boards, then say they can't vote in your battle?

That's cool you think I'm dope, but I don't think you are. I never did. I always say it's preference, and that very well may be, but I never thought you were anything special. I DID always think you had a very strong social game, though (getting people to vote for you NOT based on your verses).

You've done well for yourself with the talent you have, can't hate on that.

lol @ mentioning Philly, though. Please let him come in here and confirm all this 'cause... well, I won't continue, but I'm sure he won't 'cause he wouldn't want that.

lmao at he wouldnt want that

u only just got any good beyond ur verses used to be boring and technical as fuck ive told u that hundreds of times

me>you anytime any day

its been proven many of times

veritas
07-15-2013, 10:34 PM
I predict someone will be holding pockets by the end lf the night.m.m

God Of War
07-15-2013, 10:35 PM
and you know why people wont say it to you? the same social game you're complaining about right now

veritas
07-15-2013, 10:37 PM
So gow says bey is politicking while bey says gow is....while they are both politicking!?

God Of War
07-15-2013, 10:39 PM
So gow says bey is politicking while bey says gow is....while they are both politicking!?

i'm not politicing i'm replying to a butthurt faggot who got mad cuz i don't want him voting on my shit.....alot of people don't because he votes at a higher prestige then he writes.

Beyond
07-15-2013, 10:42 PM
even without being on aim i won 4 tournaments, semi finals of the summer classic etc etc put that hsit together beyond

didnt think so dawg

when i won the nbl evrey fucking body hated me cuz i was beefing with hush n them which is why i came to the site over that beef i had very few people i even knew on here so yeahhhhhhh plus i was from rb

ur shit is lies and let lars show where i asked him to vote for me in a battle

Nah, I was saying you used to be on AIM back when you 'won' those tournaments.

I ain't forgot shit.

No, they didn't, lol. When you first came from RB, yes, you were beefing with Hush. But during the play offs of season 1 for instance, I repeatedly made posts and comments about how the same RB heads were voting for you in all your matches. Now, I will admit, Sound did the same with his people, but either way, neither of you was an honorable texter on that fortnight, bro bro.

Well, I don't have to let him show anything as he already did. I'm sure enough seen it already. Doubt they post about here, though, like no one backing you up either. Like you said, this the lion's den. One man enter, one man leave type shit homie.

veritas
07-15-2013, 10:43 PM
i'm not politicing i'm replying to a butthurt faggot who got mad cuz i don't want him voting on my shit.....alot of people don't because he votes at a higher prestige then he writes.

Cmon man....you csnt prove that without proving that younamd other cats who you wont name sit around talking about it behind the scenes...which if it aint politicking it is at least not a good look.

Fair enough sir?

God Of War
07-15-2013, 10:45 PM
Nah, I was saying you used to be on AIM back when you 'won' those tournaments.

I ain't forgot shit.

No, they didn't, lol. When you first came from RB, yes, you were beefing with Hush. But during the play offs of season 1 for instance, I repeatedly made posts and comments about how the same RB heads were voting for you in all your matches. Now, I will admit, Sound did the same with his people, but either way, neither of you was an honorable texter on that fortnight, bro bro.

Well, I don't have to let him show anything as he already did. I'm sure enough seen it already. Doubt they post about here, though, like no one backing you up either. Like you said, this the lion's den. One man enter, one man leave type shit homie.

naw because when i won hesnleys tourneys n etc i wasnt on aim hardly ever

also everyone was against on the nbl until I BEAT U

the verse I BEAT YOU WITH made cats stop hating on me cuz i was from rb

im not the only one who remembers this ive won TONS of things without even having aim installed because dudes like you like to accuse people of shit because you cant take a loss without quitting and making 20 threads about it where u call every one names and etc how many times have you done that beyond? .. lars never showed proof of nothing ive never asked lars to vote for me in a match

God Of War
07-15-2013, 10:46 PM
Cmon man....you csnt prove that without proving that younamd other cats who you wont name sit around talking about it behind the scenes...which if it aint politicking it is at least not a good look.

Fair enough sir?

no,,someone saying damn i hate beyond voting on my shit cuz he hates on everything isnt politicing

Beyond
07-15-2013, 10:47 PM
lmao at he wouldnt want that

u only just got any good beyond ur verses used to be boring and technical as fuck ive told u that hundreds of times

me>you anytime any day

its been proven many of times

I been good since like 04-05. I just didn't really do much shortbar in B-Boys/Rap Music/Urban Prowlers/etc circle of sites, so I wasn't known. Back when I first started battling in the RBL in 08 or w/e it was against Muff, Drugs, etc they were already saying I was an alias and had good wording. Stop it.

You were never better than me and never will be. You were more socially aware back in the day, that's about it. I was always the better writer.

You beat me a couple times and I've beat you a couple times. Then you ducked me hard the last few times we were supposed to battle (Fall Brawl, etc). Ain't shit been proven but you a coward that won't battle me on an even playing field.

You'll never beat me again. I would say pink slips, but Aero got that covered.

cy@

God Of War
07-15-2013, 10:49 PM
I been good since like 04-05. I just didn't really do much shortbar in B-Boys/Rap Music/Urban Prowlers/etc circle of sites, so I wasn't known. Back when I first started battling in the RBL in 08 or w/e it was against Muff, Drugs, etc they were already saying I was an alias and had good wording. Stop it.

You were never better than me and never will be. You were more socially aware back in the day, that's about it. I was always the better writer.

You beat me a couple times and I've beat you a couple times. Then you ducked me hard the last few times we were supposed to battle (Fall Brawl, etc). Ain't shit been proven but you a coward that won't battle me on an even playing field.

You'll never beat me again. I would say pink slips, but Aero got that covered.

cy@

i got to the finals of the fall brawl faggot u didnt

also uve beat me once ever and i had no one on here like me at all until i bodied you in the first nbl turney

yep

u was always to technical and boring as fuck tons of people said it before me

u got laughed off the fucking site by being put on milk cartons are you serious dude? rofl man get out of here until u can prove anything get out

u wont beat me u cant n thats been proven int he past in a bunch of leagues and tourneys which u failed to win

StarFaggot
07-15-2013, 10:49 PM
LOL man GOW is serious about text. Still going at it and its night time.

Beyond
07-15-2013, 10:51 PM
naw because when i won hesnleys tourneys n etc i wasnt on aim hardly ever

also everyone was against on the nbl until I BEAT U

the verse I BEAT YOU WITH made cats stop hating on me cuz i was from rb

im not the only one who remembers this ive won TONS of things without even having aim installed because dudes like you like to accuse people of shit because you cant take a loss without quitting and making 20 threads about it where u call every one names and etc how many times have you done that beyond? .. lars never showed proof of nothing ive never asked lars to vote for me in a match

You vs. Cronus is reason enough neither of you should of won that tourney. It was you vs Sound 2.0 with mass behind the scenes politicing.

LOL @ Hens having people send him votes by PM (hidden votes) and him showing you my vote and you AIMing me angrily on AIM about it. Never look at him the same way after that.

AIM don't matter. You still have PM's as evidenced by Lars. lol @ Lars never showed proof, though. I know for fact I saw several people post in that thread saying 'Wow' etc. Bags, nik, Hush, were a few that come to mind. I doubt they post in here, though. Don't care either way. You and I both know you a fraud. That's all that matters.

Swerve
07-15-2013, 10:52 PM
This is a bad look for netcees tbh.

StarFaggot
07-15-2013, 10:53 PM
This is a bad look for netcees tbh.

Yea but it'll pass.

God Of War
07-15-2013, 10:54 PM
You vs. Cronus is reason enough neither of you should of won that tourney. It was you vs Sound 2.0 with mass behind the scenes politicing.

LOL @ Hens having people send him votes by PM (hidden votes) and him showing you my vote and you AIMing me angrily on AIM about it. Never look at him the same way after that.

AIM don't matter. You still have PM's as evidenced by Lars. lol @ Lars never showed proof, though. I know for fact I saw several people post in that thread saying 'Wow' etc. Bags, nik, Hush, were a few that come to mind. I doubt they post in here, though. Don't care either way. You and I both know you a fraud. That's all that matters.

never happened, and proof is i never made it to a finals against cronus rofl

u have no idea wtf your talking bout good job proving that though

keep making shit up and having no idea what your saying its making you look even more faggoty

i am better then you, lama knew it its why u wasnt never in the hof there because u couldnt win anything anytime u ever went up against someone good you lost

some times it was because ur beyond n people hate voted you other times it was because u fucking folded under pressure. dudes like that can never be considered great tbh

and i battled cronus like 2 times and one was in 2004 and the other wasnt in a finals

Beyond
07-15-2013, 10:56 PM
i got to the finals of the fall brawl faggot u didnt

also uve beat me once ever and i had no one on here like me at all until i bodied you in the first nbl turney

yep

u was always to technical and boring as fuck tons of people said it before me

u got laughed off the fucking site by being put on milk cartons are you serious dude? rofl man get out of here until u can prove anything get out

u wont beat me u cant n thats been proven int he past in a bunch of leagues and tourneys which u failed to win

Finals was me vs. you and you ducked like the pussy that you are. 30 lines, I still got them. Pink slip my old ass verse and still lose. You couldn't beat it with a 9 thousand hour verse, you tryhard faggot.

LOL, I beat you twice, but whatever. You beat me with RB heads riding you like you did everyone else in that NBL tourney, like I just said. Same dudes voting for you every round from RB (knowp, etc). Get the entire fuck out of here.

Tons of people like Wise Ways, lol. Cool story, broham.

LMAO @ YOU GETTING EXPOSED BY SN00P ABOUT SOMETHING THAT YOU BEGGED HIM TO DELETE AND THEN LEAVING THE SITE FOR MONTHS.

Cannot be internet life, boy.

You beat me same number of times I beat you. Fact. You ducked me more times than those combined after those. Fact.

See me when you see me, fuckboy.

God Of War
07-15-2013, 10:58 PM
Finals was me vs. you and you ducked like the pussy that you are. 30 lines, I still got them. Pink slip my old ass verse and still lose. You couldn't beat it with a 9 thousand hour verse, you tryhard faggot.

LOL, I beat you twice, but whatever. You beat me with RB heads riding you like you did everyone else in that NBL tourney, like I just said. Same dudes voting for you every round from RB (knowp, etc). Get the entire fuck out of here.

Tons of people like Wise Ways, lol. Cool story, broham.

LMAO @ YOU GETTING EXPOSED BY SN00P ABOUT SOMETHING THAT YOU BEGGED HIM TO DELETE AND THEN LEAVING THE SITE FOR MONTHS.

Cannot be internet life, boy.

You beat me same number of times I beat you. Fact. You ducked me more times than those combined after those. Fact.

See me when you see me, fuckboy.

hush voted for me, lefty voted for me, etc when i killed u in the nbl tourney

so now what do u say

i no showed u once cuz i was tired of battling u because u only ever beat me once thats it

milk carton boy

Ghost1
07-15-2013, 10:59 PM

I think.now.is a good time.to.review my hof statuz....

StarFaggot
07-15-2013, 11:00 PM
This could go on all night ladies and gents. I want to jump in this though. GOW why are you so e-motional? There has to be more to life for you? This whole day has been a horrible look for you. You said you were leaving so are you leaving or sticking around?

Beyond
never happened, and proof is i never made it to a finals against cronus rofl

u have no idea wtf your talking bout good job proving that though

keep making shit up and having no idea what your saying its making you look even more faggoty

i am better then you, lama knew it its why u wasnt never in the hof there because u couldnt win anything anytime u ever went up against someone good you lost

some times it was because ur beyond n people hate voted you other times it was because u fucking folded under pressure. dudes like that can never be considered great tbh

and i battled cronus like 2 times and one was in 2004 and the other wasnt in a finals

Wasn't the finals, was like semi's. You vs. h.t was finals. You won off name/dick riding.

Lama personally made many threads asking if I should be in the HOF, lol. And you said it yourself, he was biased, so really who you tryna kid, my boy?

I beat most of the HOF, you trolling me now Ronald.

LOL you the same dude who voted me into HOF here and wanted me in on old NC. Stop it dude.

Thank God you ain't battle Cro more. Those battles were cringeworthy with the amount of crying and policiing goin on.

God Of War
This could go on all night ladies and gents. I want to jump in this though. GOW why are you so e-motional? There has to be more to life for you? This whole day has been a horrible look for you. You said you were leaving so are you leaving or sticking around?

aero shut up i been gone for hours, ur not needed here thanks and bye

God Of War
07-15-2013, 11:02 PM
Wasn't the finals, was like semi's. You vs. h.t was finals. You won off name/dick riding.

Lama personally made many threads asking if I should be in the HOF, lol. And you said it yourself, he was biased, so really who you tryna kid, my boy?

I beat most of the HOF, you trolling me now Ronald.

LOL you the same dude who voted me into HOF here and wanted me in on old NC. Stop it dude.

Thank God you ain't battle Cro more. Those battles were cringeworthy with the amount of crying and policiing goin on.

are you really talking bout people crying? i never made threads beyond how many did you make???????

how many walls have you posted how many retirement threads do you have because u lost a battle?

isnt that what ur milk carton fiasco started from? i think it was

of course it was rofl get out of here wit that shit u still reaching like a motherfucker

Beyond
07-15-2013, 11:03 PM
hush voted for me, lefty voted for me, etc when i killed u in the nbl tourney

so now what do u say

i no showed u once cuz i was tired of battling u because u only ever beat me once thats it

milk carton boy

I don't remember that. Don't care. I just remember another battle you tried taking the no show win and Hush roflz'd at you.

I've beaten you twice. I could say you beat me once, too since none of the records are there anymore.

Rainy day lip ring emo faggot boy

veritas
07-15-2013, 11:03 PM
no,,someone saying damn i hate beyond voting on my shit cuz he hates on everything isnt politicing

Cmon man......where was that reason you had earlier? You talking with cats from the boards off of the boards aboit battles and votes?

What do you call that?

God Of War
07-15-2013, 11:04 PM
I don't remember that. Don't care. I just remember another battle you tried taking the no show win and Hush roflz'd at you.

I've beaten you twice. I could say you beat me once, too since none of the records are there anymore.

Rainy day lip ring emo faggot boy

falsifying shit again,, glad you cant remember and your making shit up...nice job

ive beat you a couple times put u out of a couple tourneys etc lmao yes , yes i have

Beyond
07-15-2013, 11:05 PM
are you really talking bout people crying? i never made threads beyond how many did you make???????

how many walls have you posted how many retirement threads do you have because u lost a battle?

isnt that what ur milk carton fiasco started from? i think it was

of course it was rofl get out of here wit that shit u still reaching like a motherfucker

YOU JUST MADE A FUCKING THREAD ABOUT YOUR AERO BATTLE HMMM????

LMAO

Now go link a thread I've made here. There are none. Matter fact, link a thread in the last year or two even using the Wayback Machine. LOL.

What I thought.

StarFaggot
07-15-2013, 11:05 PM
GOW don't ever disrespect the GOAT with that tone.

This thread isn't here if it wasn't for your emotional bitchass crying ass emo ass homo erotic ass shit.

You did THIS!

lol

God Of War
07-15-2013, 11:06 PM
Cmon man......where was that reason you had earlier? You talking with cats from the boards off of the boards aboit battles and votes?

What do you call that?

why would i talk to someone about there fucking battle veritas? i get messaged to u know theres reasons i dont get on aim hardly at all anymore

and yes we talk about battles most the time not even our battles because we text we talk bout the league the tourneys etc we still talk bout the sc n im not even in it neither is the people i discuss it with

we own/run the site it would be stupid as fuck if none of us ever discussed the shit

God Of War
07-15-2013, 11:07 PM
YOU JUST MADE A FUCKING THREAD ABOUT YOUR AERO BATTLE HMMM????

LMAO

Now go link a thread I've made here. There are none. Matter fact, link a thread in the last year or two even using the Wayback Machine. LOL.

What I thought.

we're talking about back then was we not? yes, yes i thought so

how many times has karpis put you out of a league or tourney. he isnt in and ive said numerous times he should be in before u because as i said whether you like it or not when it comes time for u to show up you fold under pressure u have since i known you

Beyond
07-15-2013, 11:08 PM
falsifying shit again,, glad you cant remember and your making shit up...nice job

ive beat you a couple times put u out of a couple tourneys etc lmao yes , yes i have

lol good job politicing for votes I guess. How you 2-2 vs. someone who never politicked for votes, though. I could say same for you vs. Blue Bayou, Alvin Karpis, etc. Shit's sad, man. Just goes to show you're not as good as any of those people when you put in twice the effort to win just as many battles.

God Of War
07-15-2013, 11:10 PM
lol good job politicing for votes I guess. How you 2-2 vs. someone who never politicked for votes, though. I could say same for you vs. Blue Bayou, Alvin Karpis, etc. Shit's sad, man. Just goes to show you're not as good as any of those people when you put in twice the effort to win just as many battles.

again your making up things ive beat every one of those people when i was never on aim, for like 6 months i posted from a tablet with no messengers or etc

keep reaching dawg u mad cuz im better then u i can understand why that hurts

also blue buyou beat me tons more then ive beat him except for a fucking alias tourney when no one knew who he was so yeahhhh

StarFaggot
07-15-2013, 11:12 PM
GOW you are making Netcees look horrible right now. Admit you're an emotional bitch. At least do that.

God Of War
07-15-2013, 11:13 PM
GOW you are making Netcees look horrible right now. Admit you're an emotional bitch. At least do that.

shut the fuck up i was gone for ages and came back and see yalla re stillllll going on in this thread so i replied

Beyond
07-15-2013, 11:14 PM
we're talking about back then was we not? yes, yes i thought so

how many times has karpis put you out of a league or tourney. he isnt in and ive said numerous times he should be in before u because as i said whether you like it or not when it comes time for u to show up you fold under pressure u have since i known you

Wait, what?

Idk, probably about as many times as I've put him out of one? I think we're like 8-8 or some shit, lmaooo. Def the person I've battled the most out of my text existence.

Never once seen you say that, lol. But whatever, yo. I fold under pressure which is why I have as many champs or more than anyone on this site.

Cool story. You trolling me now. This convo is over.

Beyond
07-15-2013, 11:17 PM
again your making up things ive beat every one of those people when i was never on aim, for like 6 months i posted from a tablet with no messengers or etc

also blue buyou beat me tons more then ive beat him except for a fucking alias tourney when no one knew who he was so yeahhhh

You ain't though. Nothing hurts me right now lol.

Ain't he beat you in an alias tourney as well though?

This is going no where.

Atomic
07-15-2013, 11:18 PM

i've seen ur verses/seen the one against me.. u are nowhere near beyonds lvl. ur bars are normally very simple, some witty, but simple. ur style is kind of boring as-well. i wouldn't have thrown my 2cents in but saying ur on beyonds lvl made me literally almost fall out of my chair rofllllll

God Of War
07-15-2013, 11:20 PM
i've seen ur verses/seen the one against me.. u are nowhere near beyonds lvl. ur bars are normally very simple, some witty, but simple. ur style is kind of boring as-well. i wouldn't have thrown my 2cents in but saying ur on beyonds lvl made me literally almost fall out of my chair rofllllll

dude u get laughed at every single day on here

no one gives two fucks what old faggot ass long bar heads think to be honest

ur first day here u whined for ages

Atomic
07-15-2013, 11:22 PM
dude u get laughed at every single day on here

no one gives two fucks what old faggot ass long bar heads think to be honest

ur first day here u whined for ages

i had idiots voting on battles & it was silly. text doesn't actually fluctuate my emotions as it does w/ urs. i text because i have fun doing it. ur in here claiming to be "better than beyond", ur clearly very mad and belligerent over text atm take a moment to realize how big of an idiot u truly are :D

veritas
07-15-2013, 11:23 PM
Gow...Ron....back to the point. You are quittong the site bc of politics right?

God Of War
07-15-2013, 11:24 PM
i had idiots voting on battles & it was silly. text doesn't actually fluctuate my emotions as it does w/ urs. i text because i have fun doing it. ur in here claiming to be "better than beyond", ur clearly very mad and belligerent over text atm take a moment to realize how big of an idiot u truly are :D

theres no sense in us even talking because your whack as fuck

and im actually not mad im high and just got thru playing siants row three which is where i was for hours

i care bout text. of course i do or i wouldnt own 5 websites for it u dumb faggot

Ghost1
07-15-2013, 11:26 PM
ITT atomic is delusional and has blacked out his entire nc career which consists of crying about votes. Making sway threads. Sending pms accusing people of being shitty voters.

Literally no1 here cares more about text then u.

Cept maybe slowhands.

Or that other guy that lasted 2 days here...rojo....er other..

Just stfu. Chandelier face.dont.need.a babysitter. U have no business speaking in this thread u fucking granola hippie lookin british coward.

Atomic
07-15-2013, 11:27 PM
bags it was a good attempt, u had me rattled there for a second man

& word i don't play faggot games i wouldn't know @God of Deepthroating

Swerve
07-16-2013, 08:24 AM
Atomic sounds like Gamble, tbph.

KZVR
07-16-2013, 08:45 AM
lol @ v

that sht made me smile irl

lmao fag

got

KZVR
07-16-2013, 08:47 AM
U cant wear out the truth. Loser.

lmao @ this faggot on here 24/7 calling ppl losers

veritas
07-16-2013, 09:01 AM
Be honest:

1. do you think you matter?

if you said yes, proceed to question 2

2. which pocket do you prefer holding? left or right?

KZVR
07-16-2013, 09:23 AM
just stop

veritas
07-16-2013, 10:05 AM
......collaborate and listen!

Split
07-16-2013, 11:20 AM
Jimmies status ITT
http://i.imgflip.com/2g3k8.gif

MAXIMUM OVER-RUSTLE

veritas
07-16-2013, 11:31 AM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/391/910/8d5.jpg

Flow
07-16-2013, 11:37 AM
and people will vote against u simply cuz they dont like you or they liek the other person better

it happens constantly

This annoys me - I wont mention any specific battles but he is right - it happens a lot...

john hensley
07-27-2013, 04:08 PM

don't remember this